Teenager shot to death in Redwood City

Full story: San Jose Mercury News

A 16-year-old Redwood City boy was fatally shot as he opened the door to leave a friend's apartment around 10:45 p.m. WednesdayThe boy, who hasn't been identified, was shot in the chest in the doorway of an ...
Comments
1 - 20 of 25 Comments Last updated Feb 27, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ReDwOoD CiTy

AOL

#1 Oct 26, 2006
It puts a tear in my face when i hear that a young teen that has not even began to live his life falls as a victim to the streets. May Jesus Rest In Peace.
brown sugar

San Jose, CA

#2 Oct 26, 2006
i juss wanna say im sorry for jesus.....eventhough i didnt talk to him...i hav seen him around and my friend are very close to him.....i hope everyone will hang on and get through it...and who ever did this will suffer
RIP JESUS

Rohnert Park, CA

#3 Oct 26, 2006
jesus might have taken some wrong paths but he was a good boy and friend it hurts everyone who knew him so much. He was the one who would make people laugh, he would always put a smile on a face. We all miss him and love him with all our hearts. <<<we lost a friend but gained an angel>>>
anonymous

Oakland, CA

#4 Oct 26, 2006
it sucked to hear this. i didnt know him very well but i sure did have many classes with him. its going to suck not having him around anymore.
descansa en paz homie

San Francisco, CA

#5 Oct 26, 2006
R.I.P homie chuy ull be missed
Hansizzle

San Francisco, CA

#6 Oct 26, 2006
Chuy was a good friend. He was always funny to cheer every1 up. He was a true friend who helped people and was a very fair person. I hope that whoever did this should know that it is not right. You should repent to god and ask for forgivness. May Chuy rest in peace.
4th period friend

Redwood City, CA

#7 Oct 27, 2006
Jesus was a great friend and student, i didnt talk to him alot but he was there.I feel bad because the last time i saw him was during 4th period sitting in the seat behind me and i didnt even say bye..today he wasnt there and i pray for him.. REST IN PEACE JESUS!.
cuba

Redwood City, CA

#9 Oct 31, 2006
hey i just went to see him and dam that was heard but anyways we know who did it so its nothing "word" well RIP to my homie onelove and im out love always cuba !!!!
Letty

Oakland, CA

#12 Nov 1, 2006
Chuy my love well miss you and i had so many good memories with him everytime they talk bout him tears fall out descanza en paz jesus
driana

Redwood City, CA

#13 Nov 3, 2006
hey well i just wanted to say dat im goin to miss you and that you wur a good friand and sure knew how to cheer some1 up.... Rest In Peace *love you*
*Adriana Aka by you Chubby Cheeks*
lalala

AOL

#14 Dec 15, 2006
so who did this horrible crime
carina -nina

United States

#15 Feb 5, 2007
i remember yu from 2nd grade... and i remember yu in english class the day before....I WILL NEVER FORGET YU! yu have made such a big impact in my life i LOVE YU! and i regreeat all the time waisted with out yu ...the hope in my heart that i will be reunited with yu in HEAVEN... sometimes it makes me cry that i will never see yu GRADUATE with all of that love you... ANd i ask my self WHEN WILL THE VIOLENCE END????????? i dont think anyone trully understands how i feel inside when i think of CHUY getting shoot......
I LOVE YU ALWAYS IN FOREVER
CARINA........
sick and tired

Redwood City, CA

#18 Apr 9, 2007
NORTHERN CALIFAS XIV
Redwood City, CA

Reply »
|
Flag
|
Oct 31, 2006

hey homeboy u'll never b forgotten blud.....tu sabes homie we were koo since we were lil younshtas in kinder rest in peace vato loko...r.i.p Jesus Castañeda!!!!!!!
NORTHERN CALIFAS XIV
Redwood City, CA

Reply »
|
Flag
|
Oct 31, 2006

HOMIE U'LL BE MISSED WE WAS RAISED TOGETHER SINCE 5 YRS OLD....CHALES HOMIE TE VOY EXTRAñAR UN CHINGO CABRON...ORALE PUES SEE YOU AT DA CROSSROADS DORA!!!!!

UR HOMIE MR.187
ALRATOS ENE

Just more mexican/hispanic/latino gang violence...coming to a hood near you!
I say ICE should should deport them all.
Let them shoot up their neighborhoods south of the border!
baybay 4rm rwc

Houston, TX

#19 Dec 25, 2007
damn homie 4rm da 65o shot damm dat sucksz r.i.p moreno
Baby boy

Burlingame, CA

#20 Jun 24, 2008
IT suks for you fool u decided to be A buster so the surenos will put a slug on your culo for bein a wanna be chapete with no hood rata.
L4 CHOL4

San Jose, CA

#22 Sep 16, 2008
RE$T IN PE4CE
DOR4
LIL MENACE WSRWC

San Jose, CA

#23 Nov 8, 2008
HEY BRO WE MIZZ U HOMIE WHY U HAD TO GO CARNAL FUCK HOMIE TE EXTRANIAMOS UN CHINGO BROO I NOO U UP IN HEAVEN LOOKING DOWN ON US BROO.I MEMBER BACK IN THE DAYZ BROO WHEN WE USE TO DOO SOME BAD SHIT HOMIE WE USE TO BE TROWING ROCKZ AT THE CARZ AND SHIT BRO THAT WAS FUN BACK THEN IN CHESTNUT HOMIE U WILL ALWAYS BE REMEBERD BUT NEVER BE FORGOTEN CARNAL STAY UP HOMIE WE WILL SEE U SOON DORA WE MIZZ U BRO MAY U REST IN PERADISE.....
MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT UR BOY LIL MENACE
Stevan

Pacifica, CA

#24 May 13, 2009
im so sorry chuy that im writing this so late after you've already left us, but i just wanted to say that im gonna miss you and all the fun, stupid shit that we use to do on chesnut and stambaugh st. im sorry i never went to see your grave. im glad that i met you in the first grade and im glad we had those stupid fun moments before and after school. before i do go i just wanted to tell you this: chuy, you will never be fogotten and i will always remember what a best, true friend is. <3
lil cartoon

San Mateo, CA

#25 Jun 9, 2009
rip
jorge

Oakland, CA

#28 Jul 25, 2010
rip chuy its been 4 years

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hi .koi hai ...plz contact me on sk636657@gmail... 2 hr samkhan123 1
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr RiccardoFire 200,586
Beam me up Scottie 8 hr guest 123
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 15 hr Macko mono 5,000
Neil Young files for divorce from Pegi Young 23 hr Lightning Linda 3
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
Trouble sleeping: a warning sign of suicide in ... Aug 27 Pharma Maims Kills 8
•••

Redwood City News Video

•••
Redwood City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Redwood City Jobs

•••