19,382 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Provocateur

Benicia, CA

#10238 Mar 20, 2012
Don't live on your knees - smoke as you please.
BuzzOff

Monrovia, CA

#10239 Mar 20, 2012
Remember BuzzOff comes in many sizes, for those who perfer easier handleing package sizes.

Such as roll your own or a quick and easy dispenser.
Obama Sucks

California City, CA

#10240 Mar 21, 2012
Legal deadly prescription drugs have gawd awful side effects, just ask Michelle Jackson, Anna Nichole and her son and of course Whitny Houston and so many many more, to many to name. Please stop the commercials on the TV that try and get you to kill yourself with these deadly legal prescription drugs. Marijuana is already legal. The real threat is INDUSTRIAL HEMP! The threat is so real today more than ever. Read wikipedia on Hemp. Look how many countries use industrial hemp and you will see how pathetic the United States really is. Obama stands in the way of using industrial hemp. He also is a..@#!"<..BLEEP and a !#:<@ and a fricking..!@#@. And he works against Americans, giving 22 million job work orders to illegal aliens and sueing every state that passes laws to protect American citizens from these disrespectful inconsiderat third world invading cowards.
Provocateur

Los Angeles, CA

#10241 Mar 21, 2012
Pothead wrote:
Decriminalize drugs including coke and heroine, Portugal did and they claim it's an outstanding success! In the US, this promises to be the best solution to economic recovery and jobs! Do it now!
<quoted text>
I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints and then I smoke two more!
Angie

Redding, CA

#10242 Mar 21, 2012
I use medical marijauna because it gives me relief from my many symptoms which half were cause by pain reliever pills. I'm on disability for chronic knee pain in both, surgery made me worse, took Dr. perscribed pain pills and now I have a messed up liver, hernia, acid reflux that tuned into GERD that turned in Barrett's esophagus and now I have to biopsy my esophagus and stomach for the rest of my life to make sure I don't develope the cancer that I'm at high risk for. This amongst other stuff in my life, like my 2 kids being autistic an d ADHD have made me depressed but I can't take meds cause they hurt my stomach. So currently the only relief I can get from any and all of my symptoms is marijuana. And there is just not enough compassion for those suffering. I still take nessessary meds like previcid to control acid along with anti nasea pill so I don't throw up as much. Some meds are nessessary but natural is best, less-none side effects. I JUST WISH IT WOULD AT LEAST BE MEDICALLY RECONIZED FEDERALLY AS WELL AND NOT JUST ON THE STATE LEVEL THAT WAY I WON'T HAVE TO FEEL LIKE A CRIMINAL FOR WANTING RELIEF, AND IT SHOULD BE MEDICALLY LEGALLY RECONIZED IN ALL 50 STATES ON BOTH THE STATE AND FEDERAL LEVEL!!
So your damned right I vote yes! I was fortune enough to be able to work for 11years before giving in to my disability and if there is ever a cure for me to be able to not only work but live even a little bit better life i'm all for it untill then there's weed. I'm turning 33 tomarrow.
Angie

Redding, CA

#10243 Mar 21, 2012
Provocateur wrote:
<quoted text>
I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints and then I smoke two more!
and Bingo was it's name oh!
BuzzOff

San Dimas, CA

#10244 Mar 21, 2012
But you can't smoke BuzzOff either.
Ratso Rizzo

Union City, CA

#10245 Mar 21, 2012
SF Unity Rally Against the Federal Attack on Medical Marijuana-
Tuesday April 3, 11 am
Meet at City Hall SF (Polk St. side). Protesters will march to the Federal Bldg., 450 Golden Gate Ave. for a day-long protest.
junior

Turlock, CA

#10248 Mar 22, 2012
dont legalize this loser, low life, smelly ass, no job, having drug dealing, low standard of living garbage. It's a plaugue polluting moral standards. If you disagree you know what I'm talking about. :)
BuzzOff

Monrovia, CA

#10249 Mar 22, 2012
No Jr's. allowed only BuzzOff despenser.
dndtf

Williams, OR

#10251 Mar 23, 2012
now my butt hole is off limits to you too
The Facts

Paso Robles, CA

#10253 Mar 23, 2012
Here is what will happen;
In the end just like tobaco it will be illegal to grow in your back yard or closet. Done so by big business who will lobby against the home grower so big business can make profits.
Cities will implement grow permits for high dollars and impose big fines if you don't have a permit for growing. The indoor operation will have to be inspected and certified by the fire depatment inorder to get an indoor permit. The inspection, retrofit for your closet and the permit will cost thousands. This will edge out the home grower. Big business steps in, prices will rise to unseen levels. In comes the mafia and black market due to high prices. The answer is just let it be legal and free, unregulated, untaxed. Everyone will have it, the price will be low. There will be no crime related issues.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#10255 Mar 23, 2012
The Facts wrote:
Here is what will happen;
In the end just like tobaco it will be illegal to grow in your back yard or closet. Done so by big business who will lobby against the home grower so big business can make profits.
Cities will implement grow permits for high dollars and impose big fines if you don't have a permit for growing. The indoor operation will have to be inspected and certified by the fire depatment inorder to get an indoor permit. The inspection, retrofit for your closet and the permit will cost thousands. This will edge out the home grower. Big business steps in, prices will rise to unseen levels. In comes the mafia and black market due to high prices. The answer is just let it be legal and free, unregulated, untaxed. Everyone will have it, the price will be low. There will be no crime related issues.
The Facts.

You have a good point. The potheads should appreciate the fact that revolutionary Government has not *(yet)* involved itself in supplying them with mind rotting pot. One only needs to look at what revolutionary Government has done to the hard working women and men who once enjoyed the simple pleasure of smoking an occasional "legal" cigarette made with cheap Governmental controlled American tobacco.

After seizing control of Big Tobacco - for purposes of increased taxation and Governmental control only - revolutionary Government conducted a reign of terror against decent ordinary hard working taxpayers in order to set legal precedence to effect ever increasing control and increased taxation over the increasingly oppressed many more numerous non-smoker class. This war against Government's own people has little to do with tobacco. For example, the political ruling class is now hiding behind taxpayer subsidized Government controlled NGO's to impose sugar and salt food taxes on the increasingly impoverished taxpaying minority, using their usual disingenuous claims of "healthy eating" and "children".

We see the effects in revolutionary controlled States such as the one-time great state of California where free-spending out-of-control politicians view the State's tiny taxpaying minority as "fair game" for further, ever escalating, levels of tax exploitation. Although Government's tobacco monopoly has caused the price of tobacco products to consist mostly of taxes, these thieves have the effrontery to add the State's confiscatory level of "State and County sales taxes" on top of the price, which is already mostly Government tax.

One can also see the effects in revolutionary controlled cities such as Long Beach, home of the despised Lowenthal grocery and goods bag harassment tax. Whereas the taxpayer subsidized Governmental controlled NGO's the political ruling class hides behind revel in the fact that the level of tobacco taxation is punishing the city's ordinary worker *(middle)* class residents with oppressive taxes, their "Big Money" mover and shaker supporters party in the shade of their expensive yachts that are tied up to the taxpayer funded seawalls in their front yards as they smoke expensive imported cigars.

At a time when the politicians and the high paid agenda driven Government judges are unleashing convicted criminals so they can continue to prey on the community because of having "not enough taxpayer money", they have no difficulty of finding $Millions of hard earned taxpayer money to pay for expensive anti-tobacco smoker television advertising. This is the old "Kick 'em in the butt so hard they say THANK YOU! for not kicking any harder" system of revenue "enhancement". Potheads should appreciate the fact that Government has not "yet" "legalized" pot.

Ronald

BuzzOff

Covina, CA

#10256 Mar 23, 2012
Flattery is the best form of offense.
BuzzOff

Covina, CA

#10258 Mar 23, 2012
What's the score?

I count a 20 - 0 so far, when will they finally give up?
Truth

Delano, CA

#10260 Mar 23, 2012
Smokin is good shit l love buda
Truth

Delano, CA

#10261 Mar 23, 2012
I say yes i lov smokin buda
BuzzOff

Covina, CA

#10263 Mar 23, 2012
Still waiting for your sample of BuzzOff, then stop liting up.
wayle

Benicia, CA

#10264 Mar 23, 2012
Whether legal or not, people should experiment with marijuana and see if it improves their lives. It's a powerful plant, health wise as well as high-wise.

Since: Mar 12

United States

#10265 Mar 23, 2012
Marijuana shoild only be consumed by those who call handle the substance...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beam me up Scottie Sat guest 11
The news for anything how to get more,, Oct 16 Allx 1
Palo Alto Hosts 'Smart' City Partner From Austr... Oct 15 Sick of paying fo... 1
EZChip Bullish Calls Cut Back After Sales Miss:... Oct 13 lovelyjasher 1
Please oppose re-zoning of Edgewater Place Shop... Oct 11 Foster City Citizen 1
From Tower of Power - The Mic Gillette Band Oct 3 IGotSoul 1
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Sep 21 abusedmom 108

Beach Hazards Statement for San Mateo County was issued at October 19 at 8:48PM PDT

Redwood City News Video

Redwood City Dating
Find my Match

Redwood City Jobs

Redwood City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Redwood City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Redwood City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]