Thousand Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

Judged:

MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARDS, VENTURA $65, WOODLAND HILLS $45, SANTA BARBARA,$79, THOUSAND OAKS $79, IF APPROVED. DON'T QUALIFY,DON'T PAY! Call 866-624-1191

100% Private/Confidential
100% Owned and Operated by Physicians
24/7 Live and on line verifications
On site licensed MD's
420 Exemption Recommendation letteRS, IF APPROVED.
Same day appointments available
Trusted Licensed Physicians
Easy Online Appointment Scheduling
Attorney Protection Program
High quality patient identification cards

Professor Louis J. Rosner, MD
CA License # C20800
CANNAMEDS FNP License # 41874

Medical Marijuana Card
Cannamed of Ventura
674 County Square Dr. Suite 209C
Ventura, CA 93003
866-624-1191

Cannamed of Santa Barbara
225 E.Carrillo St. Suite 303
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
866-624-1191

Cannamed of Thousand Oaks A California Medical Corporation
280 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd. Suite G
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
866-624-1191

Cannamed of Woodland Hills
22600 Ventura Blvd. Suite 103
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
866-624-1191

Hours
Sun: CLOSED
Mon: 11:00am - 7:00pm
Tues: 11:00am - 7:00pm
Wed: 11:00am - 7:00pm
Thurs: 11:00am - 7:00pm
Fri: 11:00am - 7:00pm
Sat: 11:00am - 7:00pm
states rights

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

Spam Only wrote:
Recycle your spam posts here.
if you dont like this thread.....

beat it punk.

this is free county we have.

although I know your tiny tea bagging mind, not be able to handle real freedom.
BanSpammers

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

Judged:

The cry is going out to ban those BAD business spammers, there is quit a list of them already.

Whats a person to do?
Raydot

Adelanto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

I do not smoke pot for medical reasons. I smoke pot because beer makes you fat and stupid. I drink beer in the summer time when I get fcked up at the lake. There is nothing wrong with drinking beer and smoking pot at the same time, just dont drink beer and do legal deadly prescription drugs at the same time, you will for sure die. I sincerely hope this helps. I enjoy smoking pot when I fly my airplane. I have never had a problem touching or going at all yet, it's really fun.
BanSpammers

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

Judged:

More of the same and less of what's needed.

But you never know until you open it.
Mama

Studio City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

Lets be real here....No matter what the law says, pot along with all the other illegal drugs will ALWAYS be used. Why not legalize it all? They can throw taxes on it like they do with everything else. People will always use them, and putting someone behind bars for "meth" is kinda stupid when they are just taking up space for people who need to be in jail!!!! Again it isn't YOUR life, so who cares! They wanna ruin their bodies, look like crap, and have many health problems so be it! Ain't you..Ain't me...Too much money is wasted on drug convictions its obsurd.
SpammOlater

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

Judged:

SpammOlater to the rescue!
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

Judged:

Mama wrote:
Lets be real here....No matter what the law says, pot along with all the other illegal drugs will ALWAYS be used. Why not legalize it all? They can throw taxes on it like they do with everything else. People will always use them, and putting someone behind bars for "meth" is kinda stupid when they are just taking up space for people who need to be in jail!!!! Again it isn't YOUR life, so who cares! They wanna ruin their bodies, look like crap, and have many health problems so be it! Ain't you..Ain't me...Too much money is wasted on drug convictions its obsurd.
Mama.

Those who smoke "medicinal" pot do so as an expression of anti-social acts. Those anti-social types will eventually commit far more serious illegal acts if left on the street. Do we want to wait until crazed potheads commit mass murders or sadistically rape our womenfolk or abuse our innocent little children? I think not. As costly as the druggies are to hard working "clear headed" worker *("middle")* class society, the cost to society will be even higher if Government sanctioned pot is "legalized".

The 60s 70s revolutionaries *(now in power)* along with their idiot "love children" were all potheads. Shouldn't the mess they made of things be warning enough?

Ronald
SpammOlater

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

Judged:

SpammOlater company web site is really hopping now!
states rights

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Mama.
Those who smoke "medicinal" pot do so as an expression of anti-social acts. Those anti-social types will eventually commit far more serious illegal acts if left on the street. Do we want to wait until crazed potheads commit mass murders or sadistically rape our womenfolk or abuse our innocent little children? I think not. As costly as the druggies are to hard working "clear headed" worker *("middle")* class society, the cost to society will be even higher if Government sanctioned pot is "legalized".
The 60s 70s revolutionaries *(now in power)* along with their idiot "love children" were all potheads. Shouldn't the mess they made of things be warning enough?
Ronald
the cost of prohibition isnt high enough for you, you want to spend more...??

doesnt that conflict with your fiscal conservativness??

just asking, because prohibition has cost america billions in term of lost wages, incarceration and missed taxation!!! boohoo

once people your age are dead and gone, well be able to legalize it

i cant wait until then.
states rights

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

BanSpammers wrote:
More of the same and less of what's needed.
But you never know until you open it.
you must get really, really bored posting about SPAMM all day long.

do you WORK for spamm??

SPAMM turns 75 this year i believe.
SpammOlater

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

Judged:

Remember you have to add more water to help steam out the really bad spammers.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Mama.
Ronald
You confuse correlation and causation.

No genuine studies confirms the speculation that pot leads to any problems. There are no reason to make pot illegal. Not one.

And all studies shows that prohibition of a drug gives a strong incitation to criminal behaviors.
In fact the very notion of drug does not make an atom of sense. It is just a medication made illegal so that it can be sold, untaxed and uncontrolled, to the kids.

Prohibitionists are gangsters, or hostage of gangsters. Anslinger knew at the start that marijuana was far less dangerous than alcohol.
Raydot

Adelanto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Did some touch and goes yesterday, stoned on pot. I almost crashed just once. I may have to buy a new remote, it may be defected. Hobby Lobby here we come. I will continue to fly my plane stoned on pot at the dry lake bed. Flying a plane while smoking a joint is a blast.
SpammOlater

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

eing that those pesky ranting, racists poster never take NO for an answer, nor do I.
Provocateur

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Mama.
Ronald
Thanks for being a shinning example of the need for mental health services.
Turn of Faux News.
Throw that copy of Reefer Madness away.
SpammOlater

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

Pezz-pops are in vogue again?
SpammOlater

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

Your horns are showing, time to trim them back.
newscruzer1

Paso Robles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

I am sure I won't gain any populertery points for what I am about to purpose, but, be that as it may, too me it make perfect sense, weather or not anyone else agrees with me or not.
I believe we would be better served if all drugs were legalized.
First you would reduce the prison population by perhaps two thirds, if not more. You would have less crimes because people wouldn't have to commit crimes in order to supply their habit not to mention all the illegal trafficking in drugs and the murders associated with the drug trade.
Plus it would cost far less for treatment then it is now to house a drug offender behind bars.
Last, but not least, the tax base.
As far as marijuana go's I have never heard of anyone committing any sort of crime behind the use of pot, aside from smoking it.
One of the worst drugs to ever be legalized is alcohol, it has torn aprt more families, caused more highway deaths,created disfunical children, not to mention parents.
I would almost guarantee that if marijuana was leaglized that you would see a reduction in alchol consumption and notice people getting along better with each other.
It's not for everyone, but those who are wanting to use it should have the freedom to do so without fear of being arrested.
newscruzer1

Paso Robles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

SMOKE POT GO TO JAIL wrote:
smoke dope i'll put you in jail.
Is that because it's assinst the law, or just your own personal view?
Why otherwise would you want to put another human being behind bars only because you happen to disagree with it's use, after all their not hurting you are they?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,361 - 9,380 of15,675
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Redwood City Forum right now

Search the Redwood City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr Coal Hauler 7,327
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr YTube 199,109
Endangered Twin Peaks Butterfly Population To G... (Apr '12) 12 hr _Evil-_-Bill_ 22
Earth's extinction rate highly exaggerated: Study Apr 21 FACT 1
Avenew Trees in Dispute Apr 20 Anson 1
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Apr 19 Drafty 4,559
Burlingame drafts preservation ordinance: Progr... Apr 17 Anson 1
•••
•••

Redwood City News Video

•••
Redwood City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Redwood City Jobs

•••
•••