Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,146

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#156539 Aug 27, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
"...the destruction of the family institution..."?????????? Damn, Brian! When did you turn into such a drama queen? The destruction of the family institution??? Puh-leez! Where did you see ANYONE, left or right, advocate for the destruction of the family institution? Adding same sex couples to the legal rank of married will not affect your family in any way. FYI.... it's been going on for eight years now.
Same sex marriage diminishes the sanctity of marriage; it's an attack on the family as an institution, to remove standards. The left is happy to destroy the family institution because they want to replace family care functions with government social programs.
Goofball

Covina, CA

#156540 Aug 27, 2012
The league still has plenty of room for teams who want to sign up late.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#156541 Aug 27, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Same sex marriage diminishes the sanctity of marriage; it's an attack on the family as an institution, to remove standards. The left is happy to destroy the family institution because they want to replace family care functions with government social programs.
DIVORCE....diminishes the so called 'sanctity of marriage'. If SSM effects your STR8 one....you need to look INSIDE yourselfs for the problem. B/c you OWN your ISSUES!
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#156542 Aug 27, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
As you know KiMare claims to have BOTH a penis and a vagina so your relationship is weird but defiantly NOT gay.
BTW asshat, I never said that you are gay and I will continue NOT to give a crap either way.
<quoted text>
I bet you feel better now that the truth is out in the open.
<quoted text>
Frank, there you go again, getting all over excited and making a total ass of yourself.
I never said any such thing. Why would I? After all I know that you start shitting cupcakes at the very though of direct communication with KiMare. What I said was that I can read BETWEEN the lines...I am sure that even someone like you, who just recently crawled out from under a rock, has heard the expression "between the lines"...
Funny right?
"between the lines"? Yeah, you sound familiar here, aren't you that crazy lady with the crippled hands always bragging about how many flat screen TV's you have?

YUK!YUK!YUK! ELH flat screen tv lady. knows how to read between the lines.

“Just keeping it real”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#156543 Aug 27, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries Scoffer,
I won't waste my time providing his name so you can scoff.
'Everyone' knows the principles of evolution he uses are valid. Even you.
All you need to do is disprove them.
Smirk.
I see, you want me to disprove a "Stanford scientist" that you refuse to credit. Got it!!!

Desperate much KiMare?!! LOL!! Thank you for proving yet again that you are just as much a chicken shit coward as your boyfriend Gary!!!

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#156544 Aug 27, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey,
Your post is dripping denial.
Why are gays so desperately DENYING children so they can pretend marriage?
Then they can paste together a manufactured family WITH children!
Marriage and family are like a tree. It grows that way naturally.
Gay unions with children are like plywood. A bunch of pieces pasted together.
A sad, sick irony, isn't it?
I love it when this bitch insults all adoptive parents around the world in one fell swoop!!! But then, she doesn't really care about them!! Nor does she actually care about children in need of homes!!! What a lovely "christian" she is!!

The only thing sad and sick KiMare, is you. You are a disgrace to the human race.

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#156545 Aug 27, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You will find it right next to the law that requires gay couples NOT to procreate as a requirement for gay unions.
Smirk.
It's so hilarious that you "smirk" at your utter stupidity!!

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#156546 Aug 27, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll agree as soon as you show me where gays are required NOT to procreate as a condition for gay unions.
Can I suggest 'Denial' for your new post handle?
Smile.
In other words, you know your a stupid lying doofus, but rather then work on that, you prefer to demonstrate it on a public forum.

Um, everyone else was already aware. Let us know when you have something new to share, ok honey?

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#156547 Aug 27, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
“CAPS LOCK CAUSE CLIMATE CHANGE"
This is too funny! LMAO!
Brian-G seriously is THE stupidest poster on Topix. He donated $100 to Michele Bachmann's campaign!!!

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#156548 Aug 27, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Read George Washington's Inaugural Address.
SMile.
Sure honey, I'll read that, right after you read to us the portion of each state's marriage license that states that procreation is a requirement before it can be issued.

Hurry back dearie.

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#156550 Aug 27, 2012
KiMare wrote:
If we look at human relationships as trees,
No one but some one utterly desperate to try any length to establish some childish sembilance of a way to validate their pre-existing prejudices would start a rebuttal with, "If we look at human relationships as trees".

Relationships aren't trees dingat. But even if they were, I'd be happy to point out that not all trees produce fruit. But they are still trees, and they still contribute to the over all success of the planet.
KiMare wrote:
marriage is the ONLY species that bears human fruit (except for my in-law tree which bears human nuts).
LOL!!!! Um, you utter moron, marriage isn't a species. And human fruit is produced every day without the necessity of a marriage.

Damn you are stupid.
KiMare wrote:
Sometimes the tree is defective or sick, and doesn't bear fruit as a healthy one naturally would. Other times the tree is old or dying and stops bearing fruit.
And other times the tree is totally healthy, vibrant and thriving and it doesn't produce fruit. An example would be the king of all tree, the secuoia.

Tell me KiMare, did you "accidently leave the quote marks off" of this post as well? Can we look forward to you lying about this ridiculous tree metephor really being written by a Stanford scientiest??!!!!!
KiMare wrote:
We know a tree by it's fruit.
Really? What fruit does a maple tree give you in order for you to "know" the tree?!!! Tell me KiMare, when you are out "knowing" trees, would that be in the biblical sense? Honestly, you fundies are nasty people.

**crickets chirping**
KiMare wrote:
How can a gay union tree that NEVER bears fruit be called a marriage tree?
We gays aren't interested in marriage trees KiMare. We aren't ridiculously stupid like you.

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#156551 Aug 27, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

'Man'ufactured children can be manipulated for wrong reasons. And you do so to their harm.
All children are manufactured you stupid cow!!!!

Oh, since you brought it up though, please do validate your statement. Please present us with the research that concludes that "manufactured children" (whatever the heck that actually means) are placed in some mythical "harm" that "non-manufactured(!!!!) " children are not.

Perhaps you could consult your Stanford scientist!!!!

**crickets chriping**
Goofball

Covina, CA

#156552 Aug 27, 2012
No this is not a pickup game this is major league.
Goofball

Covina, CA

#156556 Aug 27, 2012
Yes, these goofballs that post racists rants and threatening comments are just in a league of there own, just can't changed stupid now can you.
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

#156557 Aug 27, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Button your lip, phaggoid. No one cares about your phagg ramblings.
Someone woke up cranky today...
Fat wind

Covina, CA

#156560 Aug 27, 2012
Wind blown Meg Whitman says, "We were in Los Angeles at a roundtable, a big town hall meeting, several thousand people there. So actually, two weeks before the election, you have to stop taking questions.

Near the end of the meetingt, Whitman said, a man in the audience spoke up and asked Meg Witman why she wasn't taking anymore questions at this town hall meeting.

That's where Meg Witman freaked out and started screaming, this is my town hall meeting and I don't have to answer any of your "stinking questions."
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#156563 Aug 27, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone woke up cranky today...
Who's the lowlife dirty scoundrel stealing my good name? Are you too scared to use your own? Too stupid to think one up? What?

YUK!YUK!YUK! Some punk uses my good name to try and crack an unfunny joke! Priceless.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#156565 Aug 27, 2012
Imprtnrd wrote:
DIVORCE....diminishes the so called 'sanctity of marriage'. If SSM effects your STR8 one....you need to look INSIDE yourselfs for the problem. B/c you OWN your ISSUES!
Divorce maintains the consensual nature of marriage. I say, don't change marriage laws from the advice of people who don't understand marriage.

It's not as if there would be less divorce if the government recognized same sex marriages.

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#156567 Aug 27, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Nursery and nature are both a natural part of reality. The integrity of reality crosses all dimensions, that is why you have no direct response to it.
'Man'ufactured children can be manipulated for wrong reasons. And you do so to their harm.
<quoted text>
I'm simply accurately stating the reality of the situation. The ugliness of it is in YOUR doing. The DELIBERATE depriving of one gender and one parent for a CHILD.
Moreover, just like you have tried to avoid the simple, ageless child known reality of a nursery rhyme, you now avoid the clear and defenseless difference between the fruit of a marriage tree and the barrenness of a gay union tree.
Why are you angry with me for simply pointing out reality? What will happen if you honestly face these things?
Kimare believes that repetition manufactures truth!!! Silly bitty!!!

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#156569 Aug 27, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Afraid I caught you with your zipper down and nobody saw anything?
Smirk.
Gee, and just a few posts ago you were whining about ad hominem attacks.

Typical fundie hypocrite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Animal rescue group finds forever homes 10 hr GOOD CAT DEAD CAT 1
Belmont Cops Racist Wed justice4all 1
Disney Junior Live On Tour! in the Bay and use ... Nov 25 multisportmom 1
Black Seadevil caught on camera at depths of 1,... Nov 24 DILF 2
Daly City Officer Charged With Excessive Force (Aug '06) Nov 24 harry singh 374
Ben smith Nov 22 old friend 1
An idea for keeping the adult school where it is Nov 21 aman jain 1

Redwood City News Video

Redwood City Dating
Find my Match