Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Read more: www.cnn.com 201,862

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Read more
Hey Reality

Los Angeles, CA

#154637 Aug 13, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Slow your roll, I am playing the part of the man tonight. Now get me a beer, and shake that money maker when you walk!
F U

;0)

I already picked up the u-haul!

Now go make me a sammich well I pack up the hi-fi!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#154638 Aug 13, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave it to someone with a thick skull to come to such conclusions. No, sparky, the examples of public vulgarity show that this behavior is not unique to homosexuals. I'd avoid judging all members of a group based upon the behavior of a small portion of that group. Newsflash for ya, not all homosexuals attend gay pride parades and not all heterosexuals attend Mardi Gras or the Westboro Baptist Church.
Try not to get too distracted by bright shiny objects in the future.
Where did I judge all?

I simply am asking why he judged one group and didn't his own.

Am I keep asking why there is the significant presence of flamboyant/butch behavior???

That bright shine is my teeth when I smile.

Smile.
Dude

Newark, DE

#154639 Aug 13, 2012
KiMare wrote:
(clearly a exaggerated mating attraction behavior)
(a female impersonating a male to attract another female, both who are supposedly only attracted to females)
You're coming to your own conclusions again. If you really want to learn, then ask people and do your own research. If not, carry on.
KiMare wrote:
I asked why male gays express flamboyant behavior
or some lesbians display butch behavior
From what I have looked at, and from people I have met, it seems some gay men and women are like that because they don't have the same pressures of being a certain way that heterosexuals do. Things like sports, video games, engineering, and so on aren't inherently "butch". They're just things people label as "butch", because of the gender stereotypes than run rampant within our society. If he had both a heterosexual and homosexual woman, and both liked the idea of weight-lifting, chances are the heterosexual woman would be less likely to act on her desires to weightlift because of gender stereotypes pressuring her to remain slim and petite. Also, there is the issue of hormones during pregnancy which could play a part in certain areas(more like physical stuff, such as vocal chords).

Location hidden

#154640 Aug 13, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Please indicate which of these so called behavior's differs from that of heterosexuals.
Holding of hands?
Kissing?
Dinner and a move?
Drinks and dancing?
Sex?
Now wipe of that shit eating grin and make your fluking point or move on
Hmm, shit eating... what a demeaning insinuation, and pretty unhealthy in reality, right?

We have been talking about a gay going flamboyant to attract another male, or a lesbian attracting another lesbian by being butch. All in extreme measures of mate attraction for procreation.

After you get over "What the HELL!!!", Don't you wonder "WHY?????"

Location hidden

#154641 Aug 13, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
You're coming to your own conclusions again. If you really want to learn, then ask people and do your own research. If not, carry on.
<quoted text>
From what I have looked at, and from people I have met, it seems some gay men and women are like that because they don't have the same pressures of being a certain way that heterosexuals do. Things like sports, video games, engineering, and so on aren't inherently "butch". They're just things people label as "butch", because of the gender stereotypes than run rampant within our society. If he had both a heterosexual and homosexual woman, and both liked the idea of weight-lifting, chances are the heterosexual woman would be less likely to act on her desires to weightlift because of gender stereotypes pressuring her to remain slim and petite. Also, there is the issue of hormones during pregnancy which could play a part in certain areas(more like physical stuff, such as vocal chords).
Dude, you gave me a (shallow) opinion. Not one shred of validation.

You totally ignore the question. WHY would a lesbian act like a male to attract another lesbian???

Just a note. I have read butch writings to understand. I don't ask the question if I don't already have a good idea.

You seen determined to stay in denial and ignorance. That can be blissful. For a time.

Smile.
Reality

Madison, WI

#154642 Aug 13, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, shit eating... what a demeaning insinuation, and pretty unhealthy in reality, right?
We have been talking about a gay going flamboyant to attract another male, or a lesbian attracting another lesbian by being butch. All in extreme measures of mate attraction for procreation.
I can only assume that you don't have a point to make. Other than you are clueless, you see only a clueless bigot like your self would say that all gay men are flamboyant and that all lesbians are butch. But hey thats just you.
lance

Los Angeles, CA

#154643 Aug 13, 2012
Pierre wrote:
Why do queers do each other up the butt?
Anybody know?
Why does your father masturbate his brother/(your uncle)?

By choice! Now get lost, you Euro queen.
Liberals are FREAKS

Chico, CA

#154644 Aug 13, 2012
Why is it that you call "males" who act flamboyant as feminine? I have NEVER seen a woman act as they do! Why is it that you call "females" that act "butch" as masculine? Men do not act that way!

What you have is something completely different. No flamboyant male or butch female will EVER attract a NORMAL heterosexual of the same sex!

People who act that way are DOOMED to a solitary life of depression!

It is planely obviously that IT IS NOT NORMAL/NATURAL!!!!!!
lance

Los Angeles, CA

#154645 Aug 13, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Please stop trying to e-mail me. I find you to be ugly and unpleasant and totally not like the type I'd be interested in.
TakenBack

Monrovia, CA

#154646 Aug 13, 2012
Why bother to read the previous posting, it's just the same old dribble anyway.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#154647 Aug 13, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>But it doesn't say men and women are equal, the German, South African and Canadian Constitutions do. Good thing, we don't live there.
No need to. Both men and women are citizens.
Why are you against equal rights?
burt munro

Justice, IL

#154648 Aug 13, 2012
The She-Manifesto of Post-Modern Winston Smith

instead of being flamboyant, Dude should try the Law of Attraction--you know, from the book The Secret

The Dude should take his lawnchair to the beach where he can push a Coney Island up his ignorant maw while gazing upon the men in their tight Speedos

there he can practice turning his mind into a magnet

and the Dude takes his dogs with a lot of relish

Santa Monica, CA

#154649 Aug 13, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh then we have our very special friend Bruno. Tell us Brouno what you know for sure. I have 10 seconds to spare.
Tell me Bruno just how the sex lives of others affects you personally. Tell me Bruno how a mans sex life that lives in New York is any god damn business of yours. Tell me Mr AssHat what business is it of your what 2 other people do in the privacy of their flucking bedroom .
And vice versa...

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

HATE AND BIGOTRY

#154650 Aug 13, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the constant stereotyping? Not ALL or EVEN most Gay men are flamboyant, yet you find it necessary to make a FALSE statement or claim.......AND you don't just do this with Gay men, also with Lesbians........thinking that one is Butch and the other is fem......which is NOT truthful on your part. I mean I hardly see Ellen as the Butch, yet that is what you just described her as..........people are who they are.....there are straight men who are extremely effeminate......that doesn't make them Gay and there are straight women who are more masculine......it also doesn't mean they are Lesbians..........maybe you should judge people more on THEIR CHARACTER than whether they happen to be to feminine or masculine according to your perception!!!

Santa Monica, CA

#154651 Aug 13, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
There's not a shred of evidence supporting that LGBT claptrap and you've been asked to source it a dozen times and haven't.
Not once.
Your MO, Rose, is you hear LGBT talking points and repeat them as Gospel.
It's a mental thing with you. You're like those Hari Krishna kids who used to hang-out at the airports -- you want to be brainwashed. You thrive on it -- the nuttier the claims, the more you embrace them.
Put a kid around flaming queers, he'll grow up a flaming queer.
LOL! There is no evidence to back that up.
Gay people were born that way. They say they are. Why shouldn't I believe them? I know I was born straight. I could have been around out lesbians day in day out, nut nothing short of giving me a powerful shock to my nether regions every time I had a pre or fully sexual thought about boys/men would have changed me.

You got it on with a man, that didn't make you gay, did it?
I got it on with a chick, I'm still straight.
Prof Marvel wrote:
This was exactly what was happening in ballet companies all across the country until parents wised-up an stop sending their young boys to them.

LOL! Yeah, looking at ballet will turn a boy gay.
Prof Marvel wrote:
This is why Massachusetts has become the man-boy sex capital of the world. Gay pimps are turning them out in numbers Ford was turning out Model-T's.
Go over to rent-a-boy-Dot-Com and look at all of the teenage boys over there. Then ask yourself how does a teenage boy become a male prostitute?
Do you mean rent boy dot com?
I bet you've spent a lot of time looking at those ads, huh?
Well, you have to be of age to put an ad up on that site.
Prof Marvel wrote:
I'll answer that for you-- he's talked into it by a gay predator.
And you know this...how?
Prof Marvel wrote:
Now ask yourself this: Do you really think these predators check first to see if the kid was born with your fantasy book "gay gene"?
Well, do you?
Begging the question.
Oh, well, at least you are good for a laugh.

Santa Monica, CA

#154652 Aug 13, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So if there are LOTS of examples of public vulgarity, that excuses gays? Really.
You still have not explained why evolutionary mating attraction is practiced with extreme flamboyancy/butch behavior by homosexuals.
Your squirmy shifting is telling...
Still Smiling.
You're just trolling.
Everybody knows that.
That's why nobody is playing along with you.

(Changed my mind and decided to reply to you this time.)

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#154653 Aug 13, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Vulgar behavior here are three examples.
1) Mardi Gras Parade in New Orleans. Females showing there breasts for a string of beads.
2) Bible thumpers standing on the street corners holding up placards depicting an aborted fetus.
3) Fred Phelps attending the funeral of a fallen soldier, holding a sigh that says the young man was killed by jesus because his parents are queer.
Now comes the hard part,all are allowed. All are allowed by the the first amendment. Tell me which do you find vulgar and tasteless?
Why not move to Iran or some other third world shit hole and burn an American Flag.
If the sight of two men or two women in a passionate embrace so upsets you, why do you look for images on the Internet, TV, in fact all forms of media.
At one time there was a goodly number of straight morons who support same-sex marriage in this newsgroup, Reality. Stupid posts like yours directly above drove them off.

For example, you've been told a dozen times the difference between Mardi Gras and Gay Pride Parades is what the parade organizers allow.

The women flashing breasts you and other gays always bring up are not part of the Mari Gras parade. They have nothing to do with it. Meanwhile, the men in penis suits and other half-nude men being led around on dog leashes by their "tops" ARE part of gay pride parades.

But don't take my word for this, Stupid: google Mardi Gras and see if you find one sexually explicit exhibition in the parade. Then google gay pride parade and see if you find one exhibition that ISN'T sexually explicit.

Gay pride parade are exhibitions of degenerate sex; Mardi Gras are not.

When are you going to stop insulting the intelligence of straight morons who support you by repeatedly telling them Mardi Gras is an exhibition of degenerate sex?

You don't believe this yourself, yet every day you try to get the straight morons who support you to believe it.

Then when we call it propaganda you screech to the heavens it isn't.

Sure, the straight morons who support you are stupid, Reality, but do you really think they're that stupid?

Santa Monica, CA

#154654 Aug 13, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>I can only assume that you don't have a point to make. Other than you are clueless, you see only a clueless bigot like your self would say that all gay men are flamboyant and that all lesbians are butch. But hey thats just you.
KiMare is just trolling.

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#154655 Aug 13, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! There is no evidence to back that up.
Gay people were born that way. They say they are. Why shouldn't I believe them? I know I was born straight. I could have been around out lesbians day in day out, nut nothing short of giving me a powerful shock to my nether regions every time I had a pre or fully sexual thought about boys/men would have changed me.
The APA has said it doesn't know what causes sexual orientation and I've posted that quote here a dozen times.

Meanwhile, homosexuality affirming curriculum and transvestite school teachers are in Massachusetts schools because the LGBT and people like you claim they will have no impact on the child's sexual orientation.

You're making the claim -- therefore, you must support it.

With science, not anecdotes.

If you don't have the science simply say so. But to continue to repeat LGBT dogma without a shred of science to support it, marks you as an ignorant and dangerous person.

That's all.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#154656 Aug 13, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
There's not a shred of evidence supporting that LGBT claptrap and you've been asked to source it a dozen times and haven't.
Not once.
Your MO, Rose, is you hear LGBT talking points and repeat them as Gospel.
It's a mental thing with you. You're like those Hari Krishna kids who used to hang-out at the airports -- you want to be brainwashed. You thrive on it -- the nuttier the claims, the more you embrace them.
Put a kid around flaming queers, he'll grow up a flaming queer.
This was exactly what was happening in ballet companies all across the country until parents wised-up an stop sending their young boys to them.
This is why Massachusetts has become the man-boy sex capital of the world. Gay pimps are turning them out in numbers Ford was turning out Model-T's.
Go over to rent-a-boy-Dot-Com and look at all of the teenage boys over there. Then ask yourself how does a teenage boy become a male prostitute?
I'll answer that for you-- he's talked into it by a gay predator.
Now ask yourself this: Do you really think these predators check first to see if the kid was born with your fantasy book "gay gene"?
Well, do you?
hahahahah
ahahahahah
ahahahhaha

You've gone 'round the bend, Miss Thing. Time to go back on your meds, or soon you'll be howling at the moon. You are already babbling incoherent nonsense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) 18 hr Matthew_1 115
yellow cab 650---254----1230 24hr open (Jan '09) Apr 19 jie 22
News Earthquake! Your Smartphone Could Give an Early... Apr 15 Kate 1
Anyone know a good auto glass repair shop aroun... (Oct '06) Apr 15 Angela K 22
News Pinay nanny wins slavery case in Canada Apr 7 Jennifer LaSalle 1
does anyone need a good dog walker (May '07) Mar 25 chicagodawg 46
does 4-stroke scooter take regular oil Mar '15 styxxx116 1
More from around the web

Redwood City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE