Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,179

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#154625 Aug 13, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Vulgar behavior here are three examples.
1) Mardi Gras Parade in New Orleans. Females showing there breasts for a string of beads.
2) Bible thumpers standing on the street corners holding up placards depicting an aborted fetus.
3) Fred Phelps attending the funeral of a fallen soldier, holding a sigh that says the young man was killed by jesus because his parents are queer.
Now comes the hard part,all are allowed. All are allowed by the the first amendment. Tell me which do you find vulgar and tasteless?
Why not move to Iran or some other third world shit hole and burn an American Flag.
If the sight of two men or two women in a passionate embrace so upsets you, why do you look for images on the Internet, TV, in fact all forms of media.
So if there are LOTS of examples of public vulgarity, that excuses gays? Really.

You still have not explained why evolutionary mating attraction is practiced with extreme flamboyancy/butch behavior by homosexuals.

Your squirmy shifting is telling...

Still Smiling.
Bill Of Rights

Beacon, NY

#154626 Aug 13, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Then in the second section of the 14th Amendment, different rights are listed for males, citizens and adults over 21. There are real differences in law, nature and custom, no matter how deep you stick your head in the sand.
So says Ostrich boy,except in your case instead of your head being in the sand it's stuck up your arse! LOL,Fact of the matter is the 14th STILL grants equality under the law for all Americans,Male or FEMALE! What are you to stupid to comprehend this FACT? D-U-H!
Spittone

Monrovia, CA

#154627 Aug 13, 2012
Nothing like a good spittone in your eye.

Make that both eyes.
Hey Brian

Alhambra, CA

#154628 Aug 13, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Then in the second section of the 14th Amendment, different rights are listed for males, citizens and adults over 21. There are real differences in law, nature and custom, no matter how deep you stick your head in the sand.
The second section of the 14th specifically relates to voting and was enacted in a time when only men could vote, and which was in escence overturned by the 19th ammendment.

Section One of the 14th applies all laws and rights to all citizens regardless of gender or race. Ergo, the Constitution does not recognize gender.
Winston Smith

Fulton, MD

#154629 Aug 13, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So if there are LOTS of examples of public vulgarity, that excuses gays? Really.
Leave it to someone with a thick skull to come to such conclusions. No, sparky, the examples of public vulgarity show that this behavior is not unique to homosexuals. I'd avoid judging all members of a group based upon the behavior of a small portion of that group. Newsflash for ya, not all homosexuals attend gay pride parades and not all heterosexuals attend Mardi Gras or the Westboro Baptist Church.

Try not to get too distracted by bright shiny objects in the future.
Reality

Madison, WI

#154630 Aug 13, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You still have not explained why evolutionary mating attraction is practiced with extreme flamboyancy/butch behavior by homosexuals.
Your squirmy shifting is telling...
Still Smiling.
Please indicate which of these so called behavior's differs from that of heterosexuals.

Holding of hands?
Kissing?
Dinner and a move?
Drinks and dancing?
Sex?

Now wipe of that shit eating grin and make your fluking point or move on
Reality

Madison, WI

#154631 Aug 13, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave it to someone with a thick skull to come to such conclusions. No, sparky, the examples of public vulgarity show that this behavior is not unique to homosexuals. I'd avoid judging all members of a group based upon the behavior of a small portion of that group. Newsflash for ya, not all homosexuals attend gay pride parades and not all heterosexuals attend Mardi Gras or the Westboro Baptist Church.
The asshat has been dancing around the subject and will not get to his point. Fluck you can not fix a stupid azz fundie, might just as well toss em all in the damn dump
Reality

Madison, WI

#154632 Aug 13, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>"[T]he female gender is not as good as you" are R.'s words, not mine. I've never written anything like that.
I merely noted men and women are different; that's the facts of life.
Then they are equal. Now dipshiet what does all your stupidazz posts have to do with same sex marriage?
Hey Reality

Alhambra, CA

#154633 Aug 13, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Dinner and a move?
Dinner and a MOVE!?!

Don't you think we're moving a little too fast here?!!

Who do you think you are?

Britney Spears!?!

;0)
Hey Reality

Alhambra, CA

#154634 Aug 13, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>The asshat has been dancing around the subject and will not get to his point. Fluck you can not fix a stupid azz fundie, might just as well toss em all in the damn dump
I think he just likes the thought of dancing with men....

:0/
Reality

Madison, WI

#154635 Aug 13, 2012
Hey Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Dinner and a MOVE!?!
Don't you think we're moving a little too fast here?!!
Who do you think you are?
Britney Spears!?!
;0)
Slow your roll, I am playing the part of the man tonight. Now get me a beer, and shake that money maker when you walk!
Spittone

Monrovia, CA

#154636 Aug 13, 2012
Never missed this one did ya?
Hey Reality

Los Angeles, CA

#154637 Aug 13, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Slow your roll, I am playing the part of the man tonight. Now get me a beer, and shake that money maker when you walk!
F U

;0)

I already picked up the u-haul!

Now go make me a sammich well I pack up the hi-fi!

Location hidden

#154638 Aug 13, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I judge all?

I simply am asking why he judged one group and didn't his own.

Am I keep asking why there is the significant presence of flamboyant/butch behavior???

That bright shine is my teeth when I smile.

Smile.
Dude

Newark, DE

#154639 Aug 13, 2012
KiMare wrote:
(clearly a exaggerated mating attraction behavior)
(a female impersonating a male to attract another female, both who are supposedly only attracted to females)
You're coming to your own conclusions again. If you really want to learn, then ask people and do your own research. If not, carry on.
KiMare wrote:
I asked why male gays express flamboyant behavior
or some lesbians display butch behavior
From what I have looked at, and from people I have met, it seems some gay men and women are like that because they don't have the same pressures of being a certain way that heterosexuals do. Things like sports, video games, engineering, and so on aren't inherently "butch". They're just things people label as "butch", because of the gender stereotypes than run rampant within our society. If he had both a heterosexual and homosexual woman, and both liked the idea of weight-lifting, chances are the heterosexual woman would be less likely to act on her desires to weightlift because of gender stereotypes pressuring her to remain slim and petite. Also, there is the issue of hormones during pregnancy which could play a part in certain areas(more like physical stuff, such as vocal chords).

Location hidden

#154640 Aug 13, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Please indicate which of these so called behavior's differs from that of heterosexuals.
Holding of hands?
Kissing?
Dinner and a move?
Drinks and dancing?
Sex?
Now wipe of that shit eating grin and make your fluking point or move on
Hmm, shit eating... what a demeaning insinuation, and pretty unhealthy in reality, right?

We have been talking about a gay going flamboyant to attract another male, or a lesbian attracting another lesbian by being butch. All in extreme measures of mate attraction for procreation.

After you get over "What the HELL!!!", Don't you wonder "WHY?????"

Location hidden

#154641 Aug 13, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
You're coming to your own conclusions again. If you really want to learn, then ask people and do your own research. If not, carry on.
<quoted text>
From what I have looked at, and from people I have met, it seems some gay men and women are like that because they don't have the same pressures of being a certain way that heterosexuals do. Things like sports, video games, engineering, and so on aren't inherently "butch". They're just things people label as "butch", because of the gender stereotypes than run rampant within our society. If he had both a heterosexual and homosexual woman, and both liked the idea of weight-lifting, chances are the heterosexual woman would be less likely to act on her desires to weightlift because of gender stereotypes pressuring her to remain slim and petite. Also, there is the issue of hormones during pregnancy which could play a part in certain areas(more like physical stuff, such as vocal chords).
Dude, you gave me a (shallow) opinion. Not one shred of validation.

You totally ignore the question. WHY would a lesbian act like a male to attract another lesbian???

Just a note. I have read butch writings to understand. I don't ask the question if I don't already have a good idea.

You seen determined to stay in denial and ignorance. That can be blissful. For a time.

Smile.
Reality

Madison, WI

#154642 Aug 13, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, shit eating... what a demeaning insinuation, and pretty unhealthy in reality, right?
We have been talking about a gay going flamboyant to attract another male, or a lesbian attracting another lesbian by being butch. All in extreme measures of mate attraction for procreation.
After you get over "What the HELL!!!", Don't you wonder "WHY?????"
I can only assume that you don't have a point to make. Other than you are clueless, you see only a clueless bigot like your self would say that all gay men are flamboyant and that all lesbians are butch. But hey thats just you.
lance

Los Angeles, CA

#154643 Aug 13, 2012
Pierre wrote:
Why do queers do each other up the butt?
Anybody know?
Why does your father masturbate his brother/(your uncle)?

By choice! Now get lost, you Euro queen.
Liberals are FREAKS

Chico, CA

#154644 Aug 13, 2012
Why is it that you call "males" who act flamboyant as feminine? I have NEVER seen a woman act as they do! Why is it that you call "females" that act "butch" as masculine? Men do not act that way!

What you have is something completely different. No flamboyant male or butch female will EVER attract a NORMAL heterosexual of the same sex!

People who act that way are DOOMED to a solitary life of depression!

It is planely obviously that IT IS NOT NORMAL/NATURAL!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police chase on Sunday early morning thru EPA 17 hr D mann 1
Bill Widmer named new Rancho Palos Verdes city ... Sat Are you serious 1
HELP STOP UNJUST PERSECUTIONS of TAXPAYERS over... Dec 19 EQUAL RIGHTS 27
sri ganganagar Dec 18 parmjeet 1
Good Night... Dec 16 Ashik love 2
Indias Independence Day Celebration Dec 15 Maheed Delhi 1
Daly City Officer Charged With Excessive Force (Aug '06) Dec 11 KROSE 375

Redwood City News Video

Redwood City Dating
Find my Match