Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,197

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#154567 Aug 13, 2012
Canada, Germany and South Africa have Constitutional rights to gender equality. Our US Constitution doesn't.

That's why same sex marriage is unconstitutional.
Louders

La Puente, CA

#154568 Aug 13, 2012
Paul Ryan wants to defund Planned Parenthood.

This ideological attack would only result in more women losing access to necessary and basic health care.

One in five American women have used Planned Parenthood health services.
Hey Louder

Alhambra, CA

#154569 Aug 13, 2012
Louders wrote:
This ideological attack would only result in more women losing access to necessary and basic health care.
That's okay! I'm sure he's got a plan to up the money we send to welfare and schools to take care of these children.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#154570 Aug 13, 2012
Louders wrote:
That's almost true, he wants to stop using taxpayer funding for the abortion advocacy group known as Planned Parenthood. I'm with Ryan, stop murdering the unborn with our taxes.

Louders wrote:
Only a leftist would call abortion, "necessary and basic health care". I call abortion, immoral.

Louders wrote:
That's too many abortions.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#154571 Aug 13, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone else think it strange a person claiming to be "straight" going through the convoluted defense of homosexuality, Winston is directly above?
When homosexuals take the Bible turn it upside-down and give it a homosexual spin, we understand that -- but a guy claiming to be straight as an arrow ...?
What's really going on with your sexual orientation, Winston?
Why are you the most foaming-at-the mouth pro-same sex marriage fanatic in this forum?
Wass up with that, fella?
Why do you find it strange that straight people would champion gay rights?
We it not for white people who stood up and died for black civil rights, we'd still be sitting in "Colored" waiting rooms. Do you find it odd they did what they did? Do you think they were secretly black?

Santa Monica, CA

#154572 Aug 13, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's another question for you, Winston:
You tell us you're straight and married.
Let's assume you have an adult son.
Let's assume further the annual gay "pride" parade comes by your downtown office window and you look out and see him on a float, half-naked shaking his genitals for one and all.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-fL3ruLkZGjk/Tke_CN5...
Do you point him out to the people in your office while yelling "That's my boy!"
No ...?
Why not ...?
In my case, it would depend on how well hung he was.

Santa Monica, CA

#154573 Aug 13, 2012
umm wrote:
so I guess votes don't matter anymore these days. if they were gonna rule it "unconstitutional" why did they let us vote on it?
Take a civics class.
Hey Brian

Alhambra, CA

#154574 Aug 13, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>That's almost true, he wants to stop using taxpayer funding for the abortion advocacy group known as Planned Parenthood. I'm with Ryan, stop murdering the unborn with our taxes.
<quoted text>Only a leftist would call abortion, "necessary and basic health care". I call abortion, immoral.
<quoted text>That's too many abortions.
Thank you for showing the world you have no clue what Planned Parenthood does or what services they provide.

You are our idiot savant! Minus the savant.
Taken back

La Puente, CA

#154575 Aug 13, 2012
This is pretty interesting considering the shift toward mollifying the Tea Party in the choice of Paul Ryan as Vice on Romney's presidential ticket.

The San Diego County Republican Party leadership under Tony Kravarik has been extreme enough to endorse right-winger Carl deMaio for San Diego Mayor rather than the establishment's moderate Nathan Fletcher who responded to the rebuff by fleeing the GOP, becoming an independent and losing the Primary Election.

Santa Monica, CA

#154576 Aug 13, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bestiality, pedophilia, murder, stealing, necrophilia are facts of life, learn to live with it. We got other battles to fight. If we would quit attacking deviants, you would be surprised how many zoophiles, pedophiles, murderers, theives, & necrophiles would vote Republican.
/sarcasm
I used to be into sadism, necrophilia and bestiality. But then I realized I was just beating a dead horse.

You have no real argument against gay marriage, so you imply there is a connection between homosexuality and immoral activities.

Santa Monica, CA

#154577 Aug 13, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
Perversion as Poison
Just read a very good article that makes the point gays and the LBGT agenda ignore the question of morality -- act as if this question has already been settled.
Even in this forum the core question of the morality of homosexual sex is seldom discussed -- and when its brought up the posters is accused of being off-topic.
An act can only be immoral if there is a non consenting party.
There, the issue is settled.
Prof Marvel wrote:
Restricting debate of same-sex marriage to questions of Constitutional Law, skirts the question of the morality of male-to-male anal sex entirely.
Again, if all parties involved want to be, it's moral.
What about male to female anal sex? Or female to male?(Penile penetration isn't the only kind of sex there is.)
Prof Marvel wrote:
Then when a same-sex law is passed in a state as we see in Massachusetts it is used as a tool to normalize homosexuality everywhere else -- most especially the schools.
But the passage of the law does not answer whether homosexuality is a perversion and this is where the LGBT works the big con -- they act like it does the when it most emphatically doesn't.
Result -- in every public school in Massachusetts school children are being taught homosexuality is safe, normal, and as wholesome as mom's apple pie.
Rose's Law...
Pierre

France

#154578 Aug 13, 2012
Why do queers do each other up the butt?

Anybody know?
Winston Smith

United States

#154579 Aug 13, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's assume further the annual gay "pride" parade comes by your downtown office window and you look out and see him on a float, half-naked shaking his genitals for one and all.
Do you point him out to the people in your office while yelling "That's my boy!"
No ...?
Why not ...?
And still no answer to my question about your experience with the drag queen. Since you're too timid to give a sensible answer to that one, I'll ask you another. If I was gay, what advantage is there for me to not say so in here?
Pierre

France

#154580 Aug 13, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose's Law...
Have you ever thought about trying to get a life? You really need to.

Santa Monica, CA

#154581 Aug 13, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Where ever they occur the gay "pride" parade has become a detested and protested spectacle locals seek court injunctions to stop.
The Catholic Church has never before been considered a bastion of fundamentalism but gay activists now consider it a "hate group" for getting injunctions against their parades.
But who can blame the Catholic Church? All it was asking of the parade organizers was to re-route their parade during Sunday Mass. Citing their "right" to assemble and freedom of speech, the parade organizers refused.
Freedom of speech is not your right to parade half-nude men pass children.
Rose's Law...
Prof Marvel wrote:
It is not your right to march men in penis suits and erect penis hats pass a church on Sunday morning.
You're really into those suits and hats. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't even know they existed.
Prof Marvel wrote:
It's not your right to parade men in leather chaps exposing their behinds being led on dog leashes by their "tops" pass families leaving church.
That's not what freedom of speech is.
Betcha got gigabytes of images of that, too!

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#154582 Aug 13, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you find it strange that straight people would champion gay rights?
We it not for white people who stood up and died for black civil rights, we'd still be sitting in "Colored" waiting rooms. Do you find it odd they did what they did? Do you think they were secretly black?
Can you show us someone in the 1968 March on Washington dressed in a penis suit and erect penis hat?

How about a giant penis float with confetti shooting out of its head?

Or maybe half-nude men in leather chaps exposing their pink ass being led on a dog leashes by their "tops"?

Can you link to 1968 March on Washington photos of any of these things?

If not, why are you implying the LGBT movement and the Civil Rights Movement are equivalencies?
Morris

United States

#154583 Aug 13, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
No ...?
Why not ...?
Wow is that what they do in those gay parades? SICK! Hopefully no kids are subjected to this perversion.
Morris

United States

#154584 Aug 13, 2012
They wear penis hats? F*cking nasty azz creeps!
Rules Of Evidence

Beacon, NY

#154585 Aug 13, 2012
Pierre wrote:
Why do queers do each other up the butt?
Anybody know?
Well gee,I don't know stupid! LOL,Why do heterosexuals do each other up the butt moron? Why do you? LOL
Pierre

France

#154586 Aug 13, 2012
Rules Of Evidence wrote:
<quoted text>
Well gee,I don't know stupid! LOL,Why do heterosexuals do each other up the butt moron? Why do you? LOL
STFU and get back to judging posts over and over again you gaytard loser!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) 4 hr sidbad 110
Elite prep schools seek disadvantaged kids Oct 27 Jerry Boggs 1
Almost a Decade of History That Still Thrives T... Oct 27 pattyg0266 1
La Victoria's Orange Sauce (Jan '06) Oct 26 AmandaElise 129
Worth a Look Oct 24 WE JUST DONT CARE 12
From Tower of Power - The Mic Gillette Band Oct 3 IGotSoul 1
Catalytic Converter Theft. Toyota Truck/SUV own... (May '07) Sep '14 Jesie 950

Redwood City News Video

Redwood City Dating
Find my Match