Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,976

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#154364 Aug 11, 2012
Gay-Straight Alliance Clubs

The straight morons who support same-sex marriage are not going to like this report but here it is.

The letter in the link below shows what these clubs are really all about. In short, across the country they're putting NAMBLA out of business.

Boys as young as 14 are molested by gay men, allowed to smoke cigarettes and weed, and given alcohol.

The point is, straight morons who support same-sex marriage are responsible for these clubs.

This is no game and gay predators are not nice people. You may have been convinced there's no such thing as a gay pedophile but you were misled.

Gay-Straight Alliance Clubs are the new retrofitted NAMBLA.

Proud of yourself, fella ...?

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#154365 Aug 11, 2012
Oh, here's the link:

Gay-Straight Alliance Clubs

The straight morons who support same-sex marriage are not going to like this report but here it is.

The letter in the link below shows what these clubs are really all about. In short, across the country they're putting NAMBLA out of business.

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen2/12b/f...
Earl

Compton, CA

#154366 Aug 11, 2012
Guys who cares if gays marry? It's none of our business!
zorro jr

Los Angeles, CA

#154367 Aug 11, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Adios Zorro we barely got to know you!
You still give rim to strangers over at the mall restrooms?
zorro jr

Los Angeles, CA

#154368 Aug 11, 2012
Earl wrote:
Guys who cares if gays marry? It's none of our business!
Quiet, phaggg-o. Your slip is showing. Straighten out your skirt.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#154369 Aug 11, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
Same sex marriage harms homosexuals because many same sex marriage supporters have outed political opponents. If outing gays without their consent isn't bad enough, what more do you want?
That makes no sense at all.
Can you give a single example of a political opponent being outed because of gay marriage? Unless there is a cause and effect relationship, you don't have an argument.
Oh no

Dallas, TX

#154370 Aug 11, 2012
still goes on...

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#154371 Aug 11, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
Oh, here's the link:
Gay-Straight Alliance Clubs
The straight morons who support same-sex marriage are not going to like this report but here it is.
The letter in the link below shows what these clubs are really all about. In short, across the country they're putting NAMBLA out of business.
http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen2/12b/f...
You want NAMBLA to stay in business?

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#154372 Aug 11, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You want NAMBLA to stay in business?
The point is thanks to straight morons who support same-sex NAMBLA has reinvented itself in the form of Gay-Straight Alliance Clubs placing them right in the schools with unfettered access to young boys.

Your irresponsible devotion to the LGBT has allowed to fox to enter the chicken coop.

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#154373 Aug 11, 2012
By their relentless propaganda the LGBT is teaching American youth religion is not needed -- that it's outdated and old-fashioned.

Cossack the country millions of children are growing up with the same contempt for religion the LGBT community has.

No good can come of this.

This is why young men grow up thinking there's nothing wrong with marching down Broadway in a penis suit and erect penis hat.

This is why they grow up thinking bathhouse orgies are are a good thing.

Religion didn't teach them that; the LGBT did.
Dude

Newark, DE

#154374 Aug 11, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
By their relentless propaganda the LGBT is teaching American youth religion is not needed -- that it's outdated and old-fashioned.
Cossack the country millions of children are growing up with the same contempt for religion the LGBT community has.
No good can come of this.
This is why young men grow up thinking there's nothing wrong with marching down Broadway in a penis suit and erect penis hat.
This is why they grow up thinking bathhouse orgies are are a good thing.
Religion didn't teach them that; the LGBT did.
The hard, religious right is their own devil. No one pushes people away from religion in this country more than them and their c*nty attitude towards things, as exhibited in your post.
Brown Lipstick

Amherst, MA

#154376 Aug 11, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
The hard, religious right is their own devil. No one pushes people away from religion in this country more than them and their c*nty attitude towards things, as exhibited in your post.
Like you would know or have a link to prove such an asinine assertion. You people planned a rally against chick-fil-a and it was dubbed the loudest thud heard round the world.
LOL!
Dude

Newark, DE

#154377 Aug 11, 2012
Brown Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you would know or have a link to prove such an asinine assertion. You people planned a rally against chick-fil-a and it was dubbed the loudest thud heard round the world.
LOL!
Are you retarded, or are the lights just that dim inside the closet you're probably hiding in? You can't see this for what it is? The religious right in the U.S. is a joke, as far as the developed world is concerned. What message do you think it sends people that you couldn't get a few thousand Americans to buy food to feed the hungry, but could get nearly a million of them to buy fried slop so they themselves can be fat sows? Oh no. Forget the bankers that helped make my country into one of the biggest debter nations on Earth. Let's go after the gays buy getting type 2, and losing our toes in 5 years. Yeah. That'll show 'em who's boss. LOL. Please. The only place Christianity is growing is in Africa, and those poor saps will believe in anything for a meal and place to stay.
Dude

Newark, DE

#154378 Aug 11, 2012
*by

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#154379 Aug 11, 2012
Brown Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you would know or have a link to prove such an asinine assertion. You people planned a rally against chick-fil-a and it was dubbed the loudest thud heard round the world.
LOL!
Jesus Christ! Put a chicken on a cross and order waffle fries!
Dude

Newark, DE

#154380 Aug 11, 2012
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus Christ! Put a chicken on a cross and order waffle fries!
Does anyone else find it ironic that hundreds of thousands of Christians think the best way to bully gays is by eating vast amounts of c*ck? If there is a god, he or she is one funny mofo.
Spike

Monrovia, CA

#154381 Aug 11, 2012
Nice try but no one but a bunch of idiots wants to throw around racists comments on his DUNG pile of a topic.

“You get one chance to change”

Since: Aug 12

your mind

#154382 Aug 11, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
The hard, religious right is their own devil. No one pushes people away from religion in this country more than them and their c*nty attitude towards things, as exhibited in your post.
blue pill.

“You get one chance to change”

Since: Aug 12

your mind

#154383 Aug 11, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone else find it ironic that hundreds of thousands of Christians think the best way to bully gays is by eating vast amounts of c*ck? If there is a god, he or she is one funny mofo.
blue pill.

The sad thing is a grown man running around screaming "stop bullying me".

“You get one chance to change”

Since: Aug 12

your mind

#154384 Aug 11, 2012
Brown Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you would know or have a link to prove such an asinine assertion. You people planned a rally against chick-fil-a and it was dubbed the loudest thud heard round the world.
LOL!
red pill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 8 hr scoop 2,273
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 21 hr zhuzhamm 5,079
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Thu Pizza 16,000
How would you like to/be proposed? Wed Hopeless Romantic 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 17 Blazing saddles 7,954
Disney On Ice presents Worlds of Fantasy coming... Sep 17 malloryciliberti 1
Why some high-tech parents want low-tech kids Sep 16 Ray Ban 1
•••

Redwood City News Video

•••
Redwood City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Redwood City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Redwood City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Redwood City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Redwood City
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••