Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
136,781 - 136,800 of 200,327 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
ELH

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Adios Zorro wrote:
Gays are useless to normal society.Thats my opinion and Im entitled to voice it.
At least until the Moderators spot you!

RIP:

Moldilocks

Brother Joseph

PennyLove

Adios Zorro

I only had to report PennyLove TWICE !
ELH

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Does your wife wear a full body radiation suit to bed?
Wife? Funny. Bruno hasn't gotten laid in 17 years.
ELH

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

ELH wrote:
<quoted text>

RIP:
Moldilocks
Brother Joseph
PennyLove

BTW Adios Zorro I only had to report PennyLove TWICE
Adios Zorro we barely got to know you!
howard

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right.....when ya don't like what I say.....you call me a liar........to funny!!!
I know what I clearly stated because I DON'T SPEAK FOR ANYBODY BUT MYSELF AND MY WIFE!!!
You can believe what ya want......you always tend to agree with idiot trolls who find the sex lives of Gays and Lesbians fascinating, however they might not be real!!!
Didn't you meet your wife on Craigslist? She was advertising as "truckstop swallow ~$5.00 saisfaction guaranteed".

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Heavy on the rhetoric as usual, but I think you weakened your 'argument' by omitting "the Little Black Book" "pedophilia" and "peepee play".
That was almost witty.

You're improving.

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Gay-Straight Alliance Clubs

The straight morons who support same-sex marriage are not going to like this report but here it is.

The letter in the link below shows what these clubs are really all about. In short, across the country they're putting NAMBLA out of business.

Boys as young as 14 are molested by gay men, allowed to smoke cigarettes and weed, and given alcohol.

The point is, straight morons who support same-sex marriage are responsible for these clubs.

This is no game and gay predators are not nice people. You may have been convinced there's no such thing as a gay pedophile but you were misled.

Gay-Straight Alliance Clubs are the new retrofitted NAMBLA.

Proud of yourself, fella ...?

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Oh, here's the link:

The straight morons who support same-sex marriage are not going to like this report but here it is.

The letter in the link below shows what these clubs are really all about. In short, across the country they're putting NAMBLA out of business.

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen2/12b/f...
Earl

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Guys who cares if gays marry? It's none of our business!
zorro jr

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Adios Zorro we barely got to know you!
You still give rim to strangers over at the mall restrooms?
zorro jr

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Earl wrote:
Guys who cares if gays marry? It's none of our business!
Quiet, phaggg-o. Your slip is showing. Straighten out your skirt.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
Same sex marriage harms homosexuals because many same sex marriage supporters have outed political opponents. If outing gays without their consent isn't bad enough, what more do you want?
That makes no sense at all.
Can you give a single example of a political opponent being outed because of gay marriage? Unless there is a cause and effect relationship, you don't have an argument.
Oh no

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

still goes on...

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Prof Marvel wrote:
Oh, here's the link:
http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen2/12b/f...
You want NAMBLA to stay in business?

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You want NAMBLA to stay in business?
The point is thanks to straight morons who support same-sex NAMBLA has reinvented itself in the form of Gay-Straight Alliance Clubs placing them right in the schools with unfettered access to young boys.

Your irresponsible devotion to the LGBT has allowed to fox to enter the chicken coop.

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

By their relentless propaganda the LGBT is teaching American youth religion is not needed -- that it's outdated and old-fashioned.

Cossack the country millions of children are growing up with the same contempt for religion the LGBT community has.

No good can come of this.

This is why young men grow up thinking there's nothing wrong with marching down Broadway in a penis suit and erect penis hat.

This is why they grow up thinking bathhouse orgies are are a good thing.

Religion didn't teach them that; the LGBT did.
Dude

Bear, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Prof Marvel wrote:
By their relentless propaganda the LGBT is teaching American youth religion is not needed -- that it's outdated and old-fashioned.
Cossack the country millions of children are growing up with the same contempt for religion the LGBT community has.
No good can come of this.
This is why young men grow up thinking there's nothing wrong with marching down Broadway in a penis suit and erect penis hat.
This is why they grow up thinking bathhouse orgies are are a good thing.
Religion didn't teach them that; the LGBT did.
The hard, religious right is their own devil. No one pushes people away from religion in this country more than them and their c*nty attitude towards things, as exhibited in your post.
Brown Lipstick

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
The hard, religious right is their own devil. No one pushes people away from religion in this country more than them and their c*nty attitude towards things, as exhibited in your post.
Like you would know or have a link to prove such an asinine assertion. You people planned a rally against chick-fil-a and it was dubbed the loudest thud heard round the world.
LOL!
Dude

Bear, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Brown Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you would know or have a link to prove such an asinine assertion. You people planned a rally against chick-fil-a and it was dubbed the loudest thud heard round the world.
LOL!
Are you retarded, or are the lights just that dim inside the closet you're probably hiding in? You can't see this for what it is? The religious right in the U.S. is a joke, as far as the developed world is concerned. What message do you think it sends people that you couldn't get a few thousand Americans to buy food to feed the hungry, but could get nearly a million of them to buy fried slop so they themselves can be fat sows? Oh no. Forget the bankers that helped make my country into one of the biggest debter nations on Earth. Let's go after the gays buy getting type 2, and losing our toes in 5 years. Yeah. That'll show 'em who's boss. LOL. Please. The only place Christianity is growing is in Africa, and those poor saps will believe in anything for a meal and place to stay.
Dude

Bear, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

*by

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Brown Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Jesus Christ! Put a chicken on a cross and order waffle fries!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Redwood City Forum right now

Search the Redwood City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 34 min anti-cop 15,912
mtn.ng 13 hr Balogun 1
Get Paid for Posts? Social Networking's New Twist 16 hr N8 the Grrr8 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Wed Ocean 7,835
La Victoria's Orange Sauce (Jan '06) Wed Orange Sauce 127
dr. amit sex doctor male and female sex solucat... Wed deepak 3
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Jul 22 Ronald 2,251
•••
•••

Redwood City News Video

•••
•••

Redwood City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Redwood City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE