Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
136,541 - 136,560 of 200,602 Comments Last updated 15 hrs ago
tim macdonald

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
My point: You're bitching about me name-calling when you are doing the same thing.
Whats the matter BS Meter? Are you sexually frustrated right now? LMAO
do u swallow
ELH

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

True... there is some truth to the fact that homosexuals are indeed failed and flawed human beings.
ELH

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL yeah for 1-3% of the population, you queers sure make alot of noise.
You just think this because you spend 24 hours a day trolling the Gay/Lesbian threads. Apparently assuring STRANGERS that YOU are not gay is your full time job.

Hopefully you'll get over your self hatred and insecurity once you find a new job and move out of your parents house.
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

The Puppet Master wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should reread it stupid! There are documented cases of H.I.V. that go back all the way to 1969 and possibly even longer maybe 100 years! I said the consensus is the monkey meat is where the current modern epidemic started moron! H.I.V is a disease plain and simple,simple! It crosses all boundrry's of society and NOT just the gay population! All you've got is your hatred and gross stereotyping of a segment of our population,doesn't make any of your lie's true R1! Does your poor wife know your still up? LOL
LOL Sorry I don't hate queers, but they do irritate me. Especially when they act like whiny bitches over the Internet. I just know it doesn't take much to piss you queers off. That's why I think this thread is hilarious, especially with the queer theories you queers come up with. Fucking LOL

Also, the website doesn't state anything about the person's sexual orientation who ate the monkey meat, moron. Where the hell does it state a HETEROSEXUAL male started the whole mess? And I don't think it would be documented in the consensus because the government doesn't keep track of who's homo, straight, bi, etc. It could have been anybody for all I care. You clearly just want to point the finger at somebody because you lost the argument LOL

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course your response is steeped in ignorance.
Gays are not allowed to donate blood because medical scientists deem they are high risk. You stupidly posit HIV tests would eliminate this risk, but this is not the case which, of course is why health officials prohibit gay males from donating.
As you should know, the HIV virus is only detectable after serial conversion an event that may not take place for up to two weeks after infection.
No matter, in order to prevent discrimination, you would allow high risk groups such as gays to donate anyway.
We saw this same kind of disregard for public health from you people at the height of the epidemic when you kept flocking to "the baths" long after they had been identified as the epicenter of the epidemic. You even protested their closings using the same "discrimination" argument.
Fanaticism is the only way to describe thinking and behavior like yours, RNL. This fanaticism extends to same-sex marriage and to the access to children you want.
Under the banner of "No Discrimination!" you would put gay men in charge of Boy Scouts knowing full well these men will respond to young boys the same way gay Catholic priests did.
Transvestite school teachers, ditto.
To sum up, you and the LGBT activists put your supposed Civil Rights ideals above public health ... and common sense.
And you as usual avoid the question asked......should we put a TOTAL ban on ALL heterosexual men because a few MIGHT become HIV positive?

Why put a TOTAL ban on ALL Gay men just because there is supposedly this high risk for some? I mean if a Gay man tested negative and continues to test negative for HIV/AIDS, why should he not be allowed to donate blood? Should we use that same logic for HETEROSEXUAL MEN?

You seem confused on the difference between Transgender and Transvestite......THEY AREN'T THE SAME!!!

Again with the bath houses.....why the fascination with them? Do you miss them? You do understand that a HIGH RISK sexual practice is HIGH RISK REGARDLESS OF ONE'S SEXUAL ORIENTATION, right?

Really, I personally protested the closing of the bath houses? Can you prove this false allegation?

Sorry, but again being Gay DOESN'T make one a PEDOPHILE OR A CHILD MOLESTER, so your comment about allowing Gay Men to be Scout Leaders will lead to Child Molestation is just your hatred and bigotry showing through!!!!

Again, you got proof that I put my Civil Rights above my health?

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL that's interesting because Chinese people even eat monkies, yet I don't hear them suffering as badly from AIDS. And the fact it appeared in the queer community first tells me where it's origins lie
HIV transmission in China

Traditionally HIV transmission has been particularly high among injecting drugs users, men who have sex with men and former plasma donors. However, in recent years HIV has bridged to the general population, and now heterosexual sex has become the dominant transmission route.
http://www.avert.org/aidschina.htm

Try a little education on the subject!!!
ELH

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Observist wrote:
And the hypocrisy in the homosexual culture to me is appalling. I've worked in industries where I've had to work with gay people, especially gay men, and I've heard some seriously elitist, racist, and anti-heterosexual things that would surprise you.
Homosexuals complain about bigotry, but I have to laugh a big HA, every time I read or hear them complain about bigotry, when they are even bigger bigots. Economical, racist, religious and even GENDER bigots.
But we "breeders" as they "lovingly" refer to heterosexuals are the bigots right? Prfft. Yah.
I can tell from your post that you are a person of very high moral character. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughtful insights! D

Now don't let the door slam you in your azz on the way out!
ELH

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Sorry I don't hate queers, but they do irritate me. Especially when they act like whiny bitches over the Internet.
You just think this because you spend 24 hours a day trolling the Gay/Lesbian threads. Apparently assuring STRANGERS that YOU are not gay is your full time job.

You should probably get a job and you definitely need to get laid. Getting a hobby would probably be helpful too.
The Puppet Master

Beacon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL yeah for 1-3% of the population, you queers sure make alot of noise. Of course don't take my word for it, Kinsey said you folks make up 10% of the population, but you queers got mad at him & demanded you were only 2%, & thus the 2% theory was born.
"And yet,straights do every single thing that gays do!"
-Sorry, I have alot of straight friends, & they don't do anal & go around pushing for equality, especially in a land where you free to marry whoever (& whatever lol) they want.
"Hypocrite is what you are! LIAR!"
-OK if I'm such a hypocrite & lair then why is I am able to prove all my claims.
"Gays don't recruit children,there's another big whopper!"
-Uhh..YEAH THEY DO...Why don't you google about Massachusetts FORCING teachers to teach about homosexuals & they way they have sex, & see for yourself. Why the hell do schools need to teach about queers? They aren't suppose to exist in the first place. They're a deadend in the evolutionary process. While you're at it, why don't you google picture of queers taking & even INVITING kids to part-take in their "gay" pride parades where they have public sex in front of children. I'm sure the results will surprise you.
"Now you might recruit children but gays aren't!"
-Get real, faggotard. I have more respect for myself than that. I'm a man with morals & a man of science. Pedophiles, no matter if homo or straight makes me SICK! You queers are the ones recruiting children. Hell, you even got a organization promoting it, called NAMBLA & Rent-A-Boy. It's amazing the cops have raided those pedophile sites.
"Stop teaching them to hate Deacon of your church of the Phony KKKristian!"
-Interesting how I didn't even mention religion in my posts & yet you assume I'm some kind of radical Christian. Radical Christians are bad but radical Muslims are worst. So here's my question: Why are you clowns bitching about Christians when it is the Muslims killing homos?/sarcasm
BrahahahahahahahahaLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Man of science and Morals? Brahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! !! Sure you are little buddy! Sure you are,LOLOLOL,You don't hate gays,we can tell? LOLOLOLOL,By the way R1,your post is again full of lies and Bull Shyte pard! But thanks for the continuing laughs! By the way NO ONE In Mass. is teaching young school children how to have gay sex,what they are teaching them is tolerance and that gays should be accepted like anybody else! Lie's and B.S. you're the expert! LOLOLOLOL

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

The Puppet Master wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't going to beat anything out of anybody you slimy Skell! Gee,lets see,if we judge a person by their character it would seem you fail the test miserably coward! What were you in for GaYry? was it really for diddling children multiple times? Tell us,2 time loser? Watch out buddy,one more felony conviction and you're gone for life! We can only hope and pray! And you think you have the morality to judge others? STFU Con! LOL
Cut the misdirection.

You claim to be straight.

Why are you such a foaming-at-the-mouth fanatic for same-sex marriage?

And again, I warn you -- don't make me beat the truth out of you, fella.
chris wellum

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

ELH wrote:
Back in the day, I used to frequent those "glory rooms"... the ones with the hole bored into the wall. I stopped doing that kind of thing when I started to get sores on my tongue. I had a lot of fun during those times.
Classless and trashy. Are you white too?
ELH

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

thisGuy wrote:
-OK if I'm such a hypocrite & lair then why is I am able to prove all my claims.
It appears that, aside from being a hypocrite and a lair, you are also delusional.

...and funny.
ELH

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

chris wellum wrote:
Back in the day, I used to frequent those "glory rooms"... the ones with the hole bored into the wall. I stopped doing that kind of thing when I started to get sores on my tongue. I had a lot of fun during those times.
What I heard was that you stopped after you realized that the guy on the other side of the wall was you daddy!
ELH

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Christian Brother wrote:
I DO NOT EXPECT YOU TO RECEIVE THIS INFORMATION, BECAUSE I SUSPECT THAT YOU READ IT BEFORE.
How could we have possibly ever read THIS before after all you just joined TOPIX a few days ago and NEVER posted anything on this thread until tonight.
ELH

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Christian Brother wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, gays do everything that pedophiles do.
In Canada, 1 to 3% which are gays, account for 80% of the gay disease, AIDS. Nothing hypocritical about that. If gays did not hate themselves and their parents, then they would not be gay.
It is obvious that you are clueless, by intent. AIDS has always been a gay disease and that came from gays. Gays made people aware because they wanted a cure. It had nothing to do with public awareness, but government andpublic dollars.
70% of all HIV cases in the US are gays.
80% of all HIv cases in Canada are gays.
Gays are 1-2% of the population.
Do you think that AIDS randomly chooses gays? No, 99% of gay men admit to oral anal sex, while 91% admit to anal penile sex. MSM anal sex remains the no. one method of getting AIDS.
Gay-related immune deficiency (GRID)(sometimes informally called the gay plague) was the 1982 name first proposed to describe an "unexpected cluster of cases"[1] of what is now known as AIDS,[2] after public health scientists noticed clusters of Kaposi's sarcoma and pneumocystis pneumonia among gay males in Southern California and New York City.[1]
During the early history of AIDS, when it was considered a disease of homosexual men, one physician suggested that male homosexuals reconsider the practice of engaging in anonymous sex.[3]
An ad hoc organization called Gay Men's Health Crisis was founded to combat what appeared to be a homosexual-only disease produced by sexual promiscuity, intravenous drug use, and/or usage of poppers. Soon after, clusters of Kaposi's sarcoma and Pneumocystis pneumonia were also reported among Haitians recently entering the United States[4] and hemophiliacs, among female sexual partners of AIDS patients, and among blood transfusion recipients with no obvious risk factors.
The term AIDS (for acquired immune deficiency syndrome) was proposed in 1982[5] by researchers concerned with the accuracy of the disease's name. In this new name, scientists were supported by political figures who realized that the term "gay-related" did not accurately describe the demographic that the disease affected. On April 23, 1984, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Secretary announced at a press conference that the probable cause of AIDS had been discovered: the retrovirus subsequently named human immunodeficiency virus or HIV in 1986.
I DO NOT EXPECT YOU TO RECEIVE THIS INFORMATION, BECAUSE I SUSPECT THAT YOU READ IT BEFORE.

Moldilocks is barely cold in her grave and we have a new asspuppet already?
The Puppet Master

Beacon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Moldilocks is barely cold in her grave and we have a new asspuppet already?
Ahhhhh......ELH,it's just doctor douche reincarnated once again! LOL,Remember when the doctor opens his mouth out flow the lie's in the form of projectile vomit! LOL,So not to worry! "IT" already posted in the Cafe!Just another phony hating hypocritical KKKristian! LOL
The Puppet Master

Beacon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut the misdirection.
You claim to be straight.
Why are you such a foaming-at-the-mouth fanatic for same-sex marriage?
And again, I warn you -- don't make me beat the truth out of you, fella.
Keep it up Professior Douche and I'll arrange to give you that 3rd strike! LOL,Won't make you happy but your old cell mate Bubba will be,he's got your favorite dress all ready for you! I believe in our Constitution and gays are not receiving a square deal right now and that needs to be corrected! I fought for my country over seas,I'm sure you didn't! You see the military doesn't take multiple felons who have served multiple prison sentences and are lacking in good character! Any time any place fella! But bring some of those clean frilly panty's you love to wear so much you'll be soiling them! LOL
The Puppet Master

Beacon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

PennyLove wrote:
<quoted text>So, I get it, all the people who support gays are the good and loving people. So, if a person is a pedophile, rapist, and devil worshipper, they are fine just as long as they say yes to anything gay. I do believe this is why the gays are losing and losing and losing. LOL.
Tell us oh great phony Christian,how many states had marriage equality 8 years ago? 0! How many are there today? How many will there be in 10 years? California,Maryland,and the state of Washington will most likely be added to the list of equality this year! So,OK,yeah,right what ever you say! The Constitution is on the side of equality and the bible is irrelevant to this question! We live in a SECULAR nation and the Constitution trumps your fairytale bible every time! Glad I could clear up your misconceptions for you!
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

ELH wrote:
Australia my azz. The dickless Q tip working on a new persona! Best start reporting his offensice off topic azz ASAP.
I guess he chose that location because he got sick of being put in his place by a Kangaroo.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose, You can change your location if you post logged on. It's so interesting that a certain "Canadian" stopped posting on another thread just about EXACTLY same time that when this loser show up here....
I am thinking that Moldilocks and that Canadian seahag on the adoption thread both live in Baltimore MD... Gary Lloyd.
On here with those trolls: different day, different name, same BS.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Redwood City News Video

•••
•••

Redwood City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Redwood City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••