Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
136,101 - 136,120 of 200,666 Comments Last updated 47 min ago

“All things considered”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#153598 Aug 7, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have intelligence in that arsenal?
Smirk, Smile, LOL, ROTFLMSO
Yep...

...that's what crazies do. Start with a grin then bust out into laughter like a madman thinking he won the lottery.

LOL!!!!
Spike

Monrovia, CA

#153599 Aug 7, 2012
The word is mine and the last on this subject.

Get over it and move on!~

“All things considered”

Location hidden

#153600 Aug 7, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the incredible anger the substance and style of your response exposes? Seriously, you need to get a grip. That is not headed in a good way for someone your age.
And what's my age??

Coming from a nutter I'm not too concerned if you think my laughter is a form of anger given you may have just got done sipping off a gas can thinking that was the best iced tea you've had in 4 years.

Where's that third nipple?

There's a lot of area that little devil could be located and you've got my attention from curiousity.

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#153601 Aug 7, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
A kid would be better off shot in the gut and left twitching to bleed to death than to grow up to be like you. I know that's a heartless thing to say, but it must be said -- and prevented from happening by all means necessary.
And there you have it, boys.

Now let's see by a show of hands who'd let a gentle soul like this one adopt a kid?
The Puppet Master

Beacon, NY

#153602 Aug 7, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny.
A gay guy accusing someone of being a pedophile.
So very sorry CON boy! LOL,I'm one of those heteros that support all my gay friends just like Ronald! LOL,So what were you in for this time CON boy? And how about all the other times you broke the law and became a multiple felon? Well thank GOD you at least can't own a firearm or we might see you on the news! LOL,Well,GaYry? What were you in for? Did I hit the nail on the head when I said you were busted for diddling underage Tranny's? Bi or straight GaYry? There is a running bet going you know! LOL,I say A-sexual!
Spike

Monrovia, CA

#153603 Aug 7, 2012
Still trying to make an issue out of something you don't know anything about!
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#153604 Aug 7, 2012
Rather than terrorizing God fearing Bible believing Chik Fill A, why don't our friends in the tiny Homosexual community, the lesbians, and the "Blacks" just take their business to Target Stores and Starbucks?

Source: http://tinyurl.com/7kprvcs

Source: http://tinyurl.com/9qgrm3a

Ronald

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#153605 Aug 7, 2012
Pam Jordan wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a letter affirming you can live on your own?
That's nice.
Myself, I never needed a letter to affirm I can live on my own. But then again I never went batshit crazy to the point a letter was warranted.
And you calling your friends and family the mark of the Trinity?? Right on. I'd call them angels sent by GOD HIMSELF if I were you given who knows what caused you to end up as being labeled a looney on top of the fact your body might be the result of mommy dearest taking a drunken rollercoaster ride during her pregnancy with you and you're going to need support.
Your losing it. Calm down and reread what I wrote. I'm answering your questions and adding one of my own.

I call my three nipples the mark of the Trinity, because of how they are placed.

I'm asking you if your family and friends would say you need a letter affirming your sanity.

I'm also wondering why you allowed such anger to be embedded in you.

Let me add another question. Do you have anything intelligent to say? Silly slams (ad homoan attacks) only take experienced anger.

Location hidden

#153606 Aug 7, 2012
Pam Jordan wrote:
<quoted text>
Pointing at gays and claiming their marriages are a result of 'legal manipulation' is pretty stupid coming from someone who found love with a person willing to bed down with a three nippled person with not only a ding a ling but whose also split tailed and has to keep Xeroxed copies of a letter stating he/she/it is OK to go to the store to pick up strawberries when they're in season...LOL!!!!
It's 'stupid' because you don't like who truth is coming from.

So blonde.

Smile.

Location hidden

#153607 Aug 7, 2012
Pam Jordan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep...
...that's what crazies do. Start with a grin then bust out into laughter like a madman thinking he won the lottery.
LOL!!!!
Looks like you are going to need a lot of help getting your letter.

I lied to get mine, I suspect that is the only way you will get yours...

Big Smile.
funny

Little Rock, AR

#153608 Aug 7, 2012
People in California look as crazy as they look every other place on earth.
ELH

Portland, OR

#153609 Aug 7, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Ad homoan...Smirk.
Oh professor kiMare, it's bad enough when you forget to change nics and "dem" ends a post with "smirk"...but when "ad homoan" AND "smirk" in the same comment that's just armature hour.

BTW, Have you ever discussed the heads you have stored in your freezer or you penchant for posing as various mentally ill, physical deformed females with a mental health professional?

Atlanta, GA

#153610 Aug 7, 2012
Pam Jordan wrote:
<quoted text>
What you're saying is that her masrriage is a joke to you.
That you claim to be able to speak for people whom have been dead so long they're dust on the dining room table.
That this Brinkin character invented same sexed marriage.
That you possess the same mental capabilities the old tarot card reader off Highway 5 with the neon sign hanging off a 1923 tudor house which reads 'Palm Reader' has in that you can read minds and tell when someone in the internet is happy and when they're sadder than the puppy dog left at the pound is.
That you're a closeted heterosexual which still doesn't explain your virginity.
---It may be just me but you scream LOST in the loudest fashion friend.
I'm saying I went a little overboard.

Don't know what got into me.

“All things considered”

Location hidden

#153611 Aug 7, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your losing it. Calm down and reread what I wrote. I'm answering your questions and adding one of my own.
I call my three nipples the mark of the Trinity, because of how they are placed.
I'm asking you if your family and friends would say you need a letter affirming your sanity.
I'm also wondering why you allowed such anger to be embedded in you.
Let me add another question. Do you have anything intelligent to say? Silly slams (ad homoan attacks) only take experienced anger.
As nutty as you may be your third nipple might indeed just be your belly button.

And no....my family and friends wouldn't need a letter stating I'm sane. Last time I checked I wasn't eating Elmer's glue thinking it was the best dinner I ever had.

And anger??? Anger over what???? I'm not gay for one add to that I don't get how someone like you could even think they had a right to point at gays and claim they could not get married given you're a walking freakshow yet something married you.

And intelligent statements??

OK....allow fellow U.S. citizens who happen to be gay the basic liberty and freedom of marrying the adult of their choice given there is no viable harm and we are a free country which supports the freedoms of it's inhabitants.

How's that sunshine?

“All things considered”

Location hidden

#153612 Aug 7, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It's 'stupid' because you don't like who truth is coming from.
So blonde.
Smile.
What truth.

And dump out that glass of Prestone. It's not a fruit drink.

LOL!!!

“All things considered”

Location hidden

#153613 Aug 7, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you are going to need a lot of help getting your letter.
I lied to get mine, I suspect that is the only way you will get yours...
Big Smile.
My letter???

From who nutter?

And you lied to get yours??? Your what????

Gaaawd almighty....pull it together even if it takes effort will ya???

Atlanta, GA

#153614 Aug 7, 2012
The Puppet Master wrote:
<quoted text>
So very sorry CON boy! LOL,I'm one of those heteros that support all my gay friends just like Ronald! LOL,So what were you in for this time CON boy? And how about all the other times you broke the law and became a multiple felon? Well thank GOD you at least can't own a firearm or we might see you on the news! LOL,Well,GaYry? What were you in for? Did I hit the nail on the head when I said you were busted for diddling underage Tranny's? Bi or straight GaYry? There is a running bet going you know! LOL,I say A-sexual!
This support you have for "all your gay friends" -- does it include a reach-around after you've packed their fudge?

Location hidden

#153616 Aug 7, 2012
Pam Jordan wrote:
<quoted text>
And what's my age??
Coming from a nutter I'm not too concerned if you think my laughter is a form of anger given you may have just got done sipping off a gas can thinking that was the best iced tea you've had in 4 years.
Where's that third nipple?
There's a lot of area that little devil could be located and you've got my attention from curiousity.
Diversion and denial. Caustic humor, a perfect (and obvious) cover for anger.

You will have a hard time fooling a straight man with a gorilla grip on reality and the intuition of a trapped lesbian.

Most on here decide to debate unprovable faith and give the silent treatment to the hard reality of reality.

“All things considered”

Location hidden

#153617 Aug 7, 2012
Ronald wrote:
Rather than terrorizing God fearing Bible believing Chik Fill A, why don't our friends in the tiny Homosexual community, the lesbians, and the "Blacks" just take their business to Target Stores and Starbucks?
Source: http://tinyurl.com/7kprvcs
Source: http://tinyurl.com/9qgrm3a
Ronald
Not doing business with a narrow minded philosophy which 'Chik Fill A' represents is "terrorizing"????

ROFL!!!!

Well call me a terrorist. I don't eat at Baskin Robbins given I like supermarket brands ice cream better. Shit....I fit in right there will Al Quaeda by not dipping my spoon into Baskin Robbins 39 flabvors or eating some greasy processed chicken delight from a bunch of idiots who own a chain of fast food joints thinking Jesus himself just may be the one millionth customer if they stay open long enough.

LOL!!!
ELH

Portland, OR

#153618 Aug 7, 2012
Pam Jordan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you that lonely in that you have to resort to e-mailing other posters in an anonymous format such as this?
I mean really???
She/he does this all the time, it's why so many of us post without logging on. Stalking strangers who disagree with you is on page three of the malignant narcissist PLAYBOOK. Interestingly is just one of the 32 signs KiMare has exhibited here. LOL, don't even get me started on her hate spewing "christian" asspuppets. Them bitches be CRAZY!

PS: Don't reply to the spineless wonder as it will result in creativity edited editions of your comments showing up on TOPIX.

http://destee.com/index.php...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 3 hr papersup 15,974
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 14 hr memo maddnes 5,020
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Mon punch tips 7,935
Earthquake study drifts as scientists seek money Sun Valley Gurl 1
kings richards fair Aug 31 claudia martin 1
hi .koi hai ...plz contact me on sk636657@gmail... Aug 29 samkhan123 1
Beam me up Scottie Aug 29 guest 123
•••

Redwood City News Video

•••
•••

Redwood City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000