Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,177

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Mikhail Prokhorov

Justice, IL

#153657 Aug 7, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Memory? Now Dan, I already taught you that a heifer ("hefer") is a cow, not a bull. Therefore a 605# heifer cannot be full of bull shit, because she's full of cow shit. Did you forget?
P.S. You're looking very pretty tonight!
YUK!YUK!YUK!
LMFAO at Dan

I am not impress by Dan
ELH

Portland, OR

#153658 Aug 7, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
The people who made up the Adam and Eve story didn't know about DNA. And it's clear the story is a myth.

And his only source, "tinyurl", isn't a source for anyone aside from the conspiracy theory nutters "community".
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#153659 Aug 7, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
The people who made up the Adam and Eve story didn't know about DNA. And it's clear the story is a myth.
Rose_NoHo

Yes. You are right. It is presumptuous for man to believe that, finally, he has all the knowledge of what is truth. That seems to be a failing of every generation. I suppose that is characteristic of what Orwell touched upon when he discussed Doublethink. For example, recent "scientific" discoveries have revealed that, while Euro-man and Mongoloid man benefited by breeding with Nontheatrical man who had a larger brain cage, the divergent African species arose as a result of mating with a "mysterious" small brain-cage Neanderthal. "While modern humans and the newly found "archaic" Africans might be classified as distinct species, they managed to produce viable offspring."

Source: http://tinyurl.com/c2av2ss

Ronald
curls

Los Angeles, CA

#153660 Aug 7, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one who posted that I was "drop dead gorgeous", an expression that I think was before my time and actually I seem to recall that I first read it in one of your smarmy rants.
As for the rest of your crap you aren't any closer in you guesses now than you were back when you were claiming I was:
a man
a "manny tranny"
a church burner
a kidnapper
a child molester
Or my very favorite...
a BABY EATER!
As for tattoos, I posted a photo of myself naked once but I guess you missed or you would know that I am 100% tattoo free.
I saw that photo. You are the chick that has that 1/2 inch dink. How come you never got around to having it removed??
curls

Los Angeles, CA

#153661 Aug 7, 2012
Pam Jordan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're 56....probably look 67....fat enough to not have seen your own dick in 6 years and remember a day when you thought you had balls albeit your memory is more than likely a third fabrication, a third embelishment and a third full of more bullshit than a 605# hefer.
Do you ever go out on weekends or do you stay home and have fun with your favorite vegetables?
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#153662 Aug 7, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
You really ought to avoid discussions that involve genetics. It is clear that your lack of education is influencing your abiity to understand this rather complex science. In most species the female has two Y chromosomes. In humans the Y chromosome consists of about 153 million base pairs (about 2000 genes). In most species the male has one X and one Y chromosome. In humans the X chromosome has about 50 million base pairs (about 78 genes).
Your premise that light mutated female genes to give the difference between the two sexes is a bit flawed for several reasons. Either light would have to miraculously blast out the X chromosome and replace it with a Y, or zap it enough to add the rather large number of base pairs from outside sources. All this had to happen and not kill the organism or render it sterile. Simultaneously, this had to happen across a large number of species. Coincidently, the base pairs in primate genes have a lot in common with those in humans. So mutations separating the sexes as you propose would need to have some striking similarities taking place as these mutations occured due to random damage from forces originating outside the body.
BTW, when you give citation to your sources, try finding ones that actually support the main focus of your claim. Specifically, that mutations are what separated the sexes genetically after the creation of those sexes.
You're also trying to marry Creation (a process that, depending upon your source occured sometime in the last 10,000 years or so) to astrophysics, a science that recognizes a "slightly" different tme frame.
Winston Smith.

So let me see if I have this straight. The worshipers at the altar of the evolutionary faith would have us "believe" that life suddenly and spontaneously "arose" from the elements that came into being from the nothingness of the void. Then X and Y chromosomes magically came into being and the result was a separation which produced the *(pardon the vulgarism)* "sexes". Wow! If only the Christian had that much faith. But I guess "given enough time", anything is "possible".

Incidentally, Winston Smith. One of the foundational building blocks of the evolutionary religion is that c has remained constant throughout time.

Ronald
Reggie

Athens, Greece

#153663 Aug 7, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm straight,
Yeah right, whatever you say queer.
Reggie

Athens, Greece

#153664 Aug 7, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm straight, and I support it. Unlike you, I prefer knowledge to ignorance. A gay kid hears one of the terms in the book, what can they do? If they had a parent like you, they couldn't go to you to get info. What if they want to know about the relative safety of different sex acts? Ask you!? LOL!
http://www.massresistance.org/docs/issues/bla...
Is this the book they were handing out to children?

And you support this?

You're one sick, disgusting pig.
Sven

Anonymous Proxy

#153665 Aug 7, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
This support you have for "all your gay friends" -- does it include a reach-around after you've packed their fudge?
Bingo!

“All things considered”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#153666 Aug 7, 2012
curls wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever go out on weekends or do you stay home and have fun with your favorite vegetables?
Why....are you currently shoving a 16 inch carrot up your ass and want to see if there are others?

“All things considered”

Location hidden

#153667 Aug 7, 2012
Reggie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right, whatever you say queer.
What else do your throwing bones tell you?

LOL!!!
Terrell

Los Angeles, CA

#153668 Aug 7, 2012
Pam Jordan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're 56....probably look 67....fat enough to not have seen your own dick in 6 years and remember a day when you thought you had balls albeit your memory is more than likely a third fabrication, a third embelishment and a third full of more bullshit than a 605# hefer.
Birkenstocks and thick turtleneck sweaters don't become you. Try wearing what the other lezzboe skanks on this thread wear.
Dirty shapeless house dresses and flip flops.

“All things considered”

Location hidden

#153669 Aug 7, 2012
Terrell wrote:
<quoted text>
Birkenstocks and thick turtleneck sweaters don't become you. Try wearing what the other lezzboe skanks on this thread wear.
Dirty shapeless house dresses and flip flops.
Shit....I could be a 396# woman giving a mumu the stress test and be better looking than any chiquita you've managed to bed down with so I wouldn't go pointing fingers fatboy....LOL!!!

P.S.....women not only like looks in a man but more importantly intelligence and with your gas tank on empty on that one it's my guess it's been a DRY summer for Terrell...LOL!!!!
Randall

Warren, OH

#153670 Aug 7, 2012
How big is Rose_NoHo's pen!s? Anybody know?

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#153671 Aug 7, 2012
Reggie wrote:
<quoted text>
High school students.
If you're old enough to make life and death decisions while driving, seems to me you are old enough to learn how to put on a condom.
Reggie wrote:
And you support this?
Yep. If you're old enough to ask the questions, you're old enough to get honest answers.
You favor ignorance, it seems.
Spike

Monrovia, CA

#153672 Aug 7, 2012
Even if it were the best.
Pierre

France

#153673 Aug 7, 2012
Reggie wrote:
<quoted text>
And you support this?
Hopefully the police are keeping an eye on him.
The Puppet Master

Beacon, NY

#153674 Aug 7, 2012
Pierre wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah,what little spare manpower they do have is kept busy keeping a watchful EyE on YOU! Are you sure that dip stick is still touching your oil Monkey faced boy? LOL
The Puppet Master

Beacon, NY

#153675 Aug 7, 2012
Pierre wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you post and then answer yourself? LOL,Isn't that a bit psychotic of you? Schizophrenic? Sociopathic? Bat shyte crazy perhaps? Maybe it's finally time to get some professional help for yourself little guy,it seems your psychological problems are quite immense! LOLOLOL

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#153676 Aug 7, 2012
Randall wrote:
How big is Rose_NoHo's pen!s? Anybody know?
You shouldn't talk because you don' even got one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police chase on Sunday early morning thru EPA 4 hr D mann 1
Bill Widmer named new Rancho Palos Verdes city ... Sat Are you serious 1
HELP STOP UNJUST PERSECUTIONS of TAXPAYERS over... Dec 19 EQUAL RIGHTS 27
sri ganganagar Dec 18 parmjeet 1
Good Night... Dec 16 Ashik love 2
Indias Independence Day Celebration Dec 15 Maheed Delhi 1
Daly City Officer Charged With Excessive Force (Aug '06) Dec 11 KROSE 375

Redwood City News Video

Redwood City Dating
Find my Match