Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Read more: www.cnn.com 201,838

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Read more

“All things considered”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#153666 Aug 7, 2012
curls wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever go out on weekends or do you stay home and have fun with your favorite vegetables?
Why....are you currently shoving a 16 inch carrot up your ass and want to see if there are others?

“All things considered”

Location hidden

#153667 Aug 7, 2012
Reggie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right, whatever you say queer.
What else do your throwing bones tell you?

LOL!!!
Terrell

Los Angeles, CA

#153668 Aug 7, 2012
Pam Jordan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're 56....probably look 67....fat enough to not have seen your own dick in 6 years and remember a day when you thought you had balls albeit your memory is more than likely a third fabrication, a third embelishment and a third full of more bullshit than a 605# hefer.
Birkenstocks and thick turtleneck sweaters don't become you. Try wearing what the other lezzboe skanks on this thread wear.
Dirty shapeless house dresses and flip flops.

“All things considered”

Location hidden

#153669 Aug 7, 2012
Terrell wrote:
<quoted text>
Birkenstocks and thick turtleneck sweaters don't become you. Try wearing what the other lezzboe skanks on this thread wear.
Dirty shapeless house dresses and flip flops.
Shit....I could be a 396# woman giving a mumu the stress test and be better looking than any chiquita you've managed to bed down with so I wouldn't go pointing fingers fatboy....LOL!!!

P.S.....women not only like looks in a man but more importantly intelligence and with your gas tank on empty on that one it's my guess it's been a DRY summer for Terrell...LOL!!!!
Randall

Warren, OH

#153670 Aug 7, 2012
How big is Rose_NoHo's pen!s? Anybody know?

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#153671 Aug 7, 2012
Reggie wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the book they were handing out to children?
High school students.
If you're old enough to make life and death decisions while driving, seems to me you are old enough to learn how to put on a condom.
Reggie wrote:
And you support this?
You're one sick, disgusting pig.
Yep. If you're old enough to ask the questions, you're old enough to get honest answers.
You favor ignorance, it seems.
Spike

Monrovia, CA

#153672 Aug 7, 2012
Even if it were the best.
Pierre

France

#153673 Aug 7, 2012
Reggie wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the book they were handing out to children?
And you support this?
You're one sick, disgusting pig.
Hopefully the police are keeping an eye on him.
The Puppet Master

Beacon, NY

#153674 Aug 7, 2012
Pierre wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah,what little spare manpower they do have is kept busy keeping a watchful EyE on YOU! Are you sure that dip stick is still touching your oil Monkey faced boy? LOL
The Puppet Master

Beacon, NY

#153675 Aug 7, 2012
Pierre wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you post and then answer yourself? LOL,Isn't that a bit psychotic of you? Schizophrenic? Sociopathic? Bat shyte crazy perhaps? Maybe it's finally time to get some professional help for yourself little guy,it seems your psychological problems are quite immense! LOLOLOL

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#153676 Aug 7, 2012
Randall wrote:
How big is Rose_NoHo's pen!s? Anybody know?
You shouldn't talk because you don' even got one.
The Puppet Master

Beacon, NY

#153677 Aug 7, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't talk because you don' even got one.
Oh,come on now buddy! He has one but every time he tries to find it he has to get out the microscope and tweezers! LOL,What do you expect when it's only a half incher! Cut the little guy some slack would ya! He's just jealous of what an intelligent, fine looking middle aged black lady Rose is!
Spike

Monrovia, CA

#153678 Aug 7, 2012
Koch ya!

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#153679 Aug 7, 2012
Pam Jordan wrote:
<quoted text>
No..it's more than 10 gay run agencies which were claimed to have signed on to.
That's like believing your neighbor when he tells you he's Bill Gates brother only he was the black sheep of the family leaving him poor, stupid and some red haired goof who looks nothingt like anyone at the Gates family reunion.
You stupid clown. What else do you believe because someone claimed it was so?
I see.

And if evidence were presented showing each of the named gay agencies endorsed The Little Black Book, what would you say then, Pam Jordan?
ELH

Portland, OR

#153680 Aug 7, 2012
curls wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that photo. You are the chick that has that 1/2 inch dink. How come you never got around to having it removed??

I think your confusing me with you sister. Alas, defect like this are quite common with inbreeding. Now that the two of you are married I can only imagine what issue that ungodly union will spawn.

Atlanta, GA

#153681 Aug 7, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one who posted that I was "drop dead gorgeous", an expression that I think was before my time and actually I seem to recall that I first read it in one of your smarmy rants.
As for the rest of your crap you aren't any closer in you guesses now than you were back when you were claiming I was:
a man
a "manny tranny"
a church burner
a kidnapper
a child molester
Or my very favorite...
a BABY EATER!
As for tattoos, I posted a photo of myself naked once but I guess you missed or you would know that I am 100% tattoo free.
Posting naked photos of yourself on the net is worse than 100 tattoos. It marks you as a psychopath, exhibitionist, and garden variety weirdo. It underlines my point about how everything in your world is Sex! Sex! Sex!

Then when I call the LGBT a sex cult you object. You call yourself a Civil Rights group although in the history of Civil Rights we know of no group that went marching down Main Street in Penis suits and erect penis hats.

If it looks like a sex cult, walks like a sex cult, and talks like a sex cult, it's a duck, not a Civil Rights group.

Atlanta, GA

#153682 Aug 7, 2012
Pam Jordan wrote:
<quoted text>
And if every gay supported this ignorant book then you'd think they'd say so.
You're a pathetic liar.
She's talking about "The Little Black Book," boys.

And exactly why do you call it an "ignorant book" Pam?
The Puppet Master

Beacon, NY

#153683 Aug 7, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting naked photos of yourself on the net is worse than 100 tattoos. It marks you as a psychopath, exhibitionist, and garden variety weirdo. It underlines my point about how everything in your world is Sex! Sex! Sex!
Then when I call the LGBT a sex cult you object. You call yourself a Civil Rights group although in the history of Civil Rights we know of no group that went marching down Main Street in Penis suits and erect penis hats.
If it looks like a sex cult, walks like a sex cult, and talks like a sex cult, it's a duck, not a Civil Rights group.
Says the hypocrite with bleached blond hair! LOL,Tell me Gayry,is that natural for a black man? How about you STFU and keep your word when you falsely stated you were leaving this thread! Again,every one of your posts are irrelevant and OFF topic con boy! LOL
ELH

Portland, OR

#153684 Aug 7, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
And if evidence were presented showing each of the named gay agencies endorsed The Little Black Book, what would you say then, Pam Jordan?

That you haven't gotten laid without paying for it since 1993.

Spike

Monrovia, CA

#153685 Aug 7, 2012
Did the earth move for you too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Surenos gang member gets new trial date (Aug '08) 22 hr El chingon 282
News What you have to say about the Rolling Stones i... Mar 30 Dave 1
does anyone need a good dog walker (May '07) Mar 25 chicagodawg 46
does 4-stroke scooter take regular oil Mar 21 styxxx116 1
News German-American International School will move ... Mar 20 Samuel 1
News City Council Approves Parks and Recreation Depa... Mar 9 Nita Singler 1
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Feb '15 tera 112
More from around the web

Redwood City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE