Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,147

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#153350 Aug 6, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Only anti-gay bigots seem to have an interest in sex with animals, so I wouldn't worry about it, since their numbers are shrinking.
Did the GLBTQQ put the 1st "Q" to mean "queer" 2nd "Q" to mean "questionable"?
Isn't bestiality a "questionable" & "queer" (weird) lifestyle choice? Sure seems like it is.

You perverts should start calling yourselves what you really are, the "GLBBTTQQAPPNMOHF"-- -meaning "gay, lesbian, bisexual, bestiality, transgender, transvestie, queer, questionable, asexual, pedophile, polygamy, necrophile, mechophile, objectophile, hypersexual, fetish." You'll get more support from the smaller minorities that make up less than 2% of the population. </end sarcasm>
steven

Evansville, IN

#153351 Aug 6, 2012
Civil rights are not to be voted on. There should have never been a vote.
You can't vote against civil rights it isnt that their votes didn't count it is that there should never have been a vote in the first place.
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Shaddup Archibold Flunky.
It applies, that Prop 8 falls against Constitutional thought.
steven

Evansville, IN

#153352 Aug 6, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are we still calling them "gays"? There's nothing "gay" about them, they are clearly angry self-arrogant bitter people. Let's just call them what they are----homosexuals. Also, gay marriage is an oxymoron. Queers just want to get "married" because it makes them more easily assessable to children, so that way they can molest, abuse, & recruit. Queers are sick evil deviants.
Sounds like you are the bitter person. they aren't priests molesting kids. You sir are just ignorant and have no clus. I hope your child is gay. But, im sure you would disown or abuse him/her to the point they commit suicide.
steven

Evansville, IN

#153353 Aug 6, 2012

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#153354 Aug 6, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are we still calling them "gays"? There's nothing "gay" about them, they are clearly angry self-arrogant bitter people. Let's just call them what they are----homosexuals. Also, gay marriage is an oxymoron. Queers just want to get "married" because it makes them more easily assessable to children, so that way they can molest, abuse, & recruit. Queers are sick evil deviants.
Goes back to Stonewall in 1968.

The Greenwich Village bar "Stonewall" was located at Christopher Street near Gay Street. Gay Street is an alley the bar's customers would go for quickies. News reporters begin referring to them as "Christopher and Gay boys."

In time they dropped "Christopher."

Auspicious beginnings, huh?

Today gays go there in droves to pay homage to its hollowed grounds. Tour buses pull up; young men run into the alley suck off each other.

All very historic.

See map here:
https://maps.google.com/maps...
steven

Evansville, IN

#153355 Aug 6, 2012
steven wrote:
You can't vote against civil rights it isnt that their votes didn't count it is that there should never have been a vote in the first place. <quoted text>
Awww, it's ok let it all out. and how did you feel when your parents told you this is how they are. and did they ever quit molesting the neighborhood kids?
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#153356 Aug 6, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
We all support the LGBT in our own way.
To hell with that. I don't, & I'm not afraid to say it. Why the hell would anyone want to support a group of perverts, especially those who take their [adoptive/artificially inseminated] children to queer pride parades where queers indulgence in eating each others feces in public? That's fucking gross.

Also I'm getting sick & tired of queers trying to redefine "marriage" just because it between man & a woman. It sickens me how queers can be so intolerant with those disagree with them. No, I don't hate them, but what they do just disgust me. Look at Chick-fil-A. Chick-Fil-A has never discriminated against their customers & employees (hell I even know a lesbian who works at one at my school), the owner just believes marriage should be between a man & a woman. And look what happened? Queers started vandalizing CFA property, sending death threats to CFA employees, assaulting CFA employees, & screaming "hate crime"...& for what? Because the CEO stated his opinion? Give me a fucking break. Queers are intolerant fascist, & down-right religious bigots, & their saying CFA is "bigoted". Pathetic. They will NEVER have my support. NEVER. And they are just gonna have to deal with it.

The "gay" rights movement can rot in hell
this guys daddy

Vancouver, WA

#153357 Aug 6, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
No
Bubba, The bible says dishonoring your mammy and pappy is punishable by stoning.

Now get your pansy ass home and get busy polishing those knobs!
this guys momma

Vancouver, WA

#153358 Aug 6, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
I care! I don't want my kids exposed & exploited by you freaks. Keep your faggotry in the closet where it belongs!

Now calm down bubba, all your hootin'an'a hollerin' ain't foolin' nobody.

and get you butt home and get ta work soz we kin get the lectric turned back on.
steven

Evansville, IN

#153359 Aug 6, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
What does this have to do about all the lies the LGBT keeps pumping out?
It isnt all of us pumping it out. I could care less if anyone likes the way I am and as far as getting married who needs a piece of paper. I have my life insurance signed over to my bf and thats all thats needed. screw this piece of shit country and the people who hide behind their religion. Thye choose what sins should be legal and unethical. If we are to go by the bible then all women should be baby factories and slavery would be legal and heaven forbid biracial marriage. God himself is laughing at the idiots who think he is praising them.
ELH

Vancouver, WA

#153360 Aug 6, 2012
steven wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww, it's ok let it all out. and how did you feel when your parents told you this is how they are. and did they ever quit molesting the neighborhood kids?

The same way you will feel when you find out that you brother in law or married, christian scout master has be flucking your 10 year old son for the past two years.

BTW 80% of convicted pedophiles are married white "christian" men and 95% are heterosexuals..

Feel fee to continue to be an ignorant fuckwad but GROW A PAIR and stop hiding your ignorance, fear and hatred behind bullshit you read on the internet. Because, face it dude, even for someone posting anomalously on the internet, it's a real pussy move.
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#153361 Aug 6, 2012
steven wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you are the bitter person. they aren't priests molesting kids. You sir are just ignorant and have no clus. I hope your child is gay. But, im sure you would disown or abuse him/her to the point they commit suicide.
Uh-oh, it's the thought police

"Sounds like you are the bitter person."
-yes I am bitter about faggots. Why? Because they are fucking annoying & stupid as hell.

"they aren't priests molesting kids."
-Uh..YES THEY ARE...90% of the priests/pastors who were caught for child molestation charges were active homosexuals. Boys & men are the SAME sex.

"You sir are just ignorant and have no clus."
-No, you queers are the ignorant ones. Since when was anal sex a "civil right"? You faggotards make me laugh.

"I hope your child is gay."
-YES my child will be very happy having both a mother & father to give him/her the right guidance he/she needs./sarcasm

"But, im sure you would disown or abuse him/her to the point they commit suicide."
-No I won't abuse them, but I will help them quit their lifestyle choice. All behaviors/addictions can be changed, including homosexuality. And they do have programs to help queers quit the queer lifestyle. Also, suicide is a clear sign they are emotionally/mentally unstable, so they may be mentally ill. So He/She will end up in a insane asylum before he/she would even have a chance to kill themselves. Suicide is never the answer. But if he/she is pushing the queer agenda & happens to be a obnoxious loud pansy or rude butch dyke, then I will cut all ties from him/her. If he/she doesn't follow the rules of the roof I put ontop of his/her head, then I'll do what many parents do with problem children---kick them out!
steven

Evansville, IN

#153362 Aug 6, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
To hell with that. I don't, & I'm not afraid to say it. Why the hell would anyone want to support a group of perverts, especially those who take their [adoptive/artificially inseminated] children to queer pride parades where queers indulgence in eating each others feces in public? That's fucking gross.
Also I'm getting sick & tired of queers trying to redefine "marriage" just because it between man & a woman. It sickens me how queers can be so intolerant with those disagree with them. No, I don't hate them, but what they do just disgust me. Look at Chick-fil-A. Chick-Fil-A has never discriminated against their customers & employees (hell I even know a lesbian who works at one at my school), the owner just believes marriage should be between a man & a woman. And look what happened? Queers started vandalizing CFA property, sending death threats to CFA employees, assaulting CFA employees, & screaming "hate crime"...& for what? Because the CEO stated his opinion? Give me a fucking break. Queers are intolerant fascist, & down-right religious bigots, & their saying CFA is "bigoted". Pathetic. They will NEVER have my support. NEVER. And they are just gonna have to deal with it.
The "gay" rights movement can rot in hell
I didn't do any thing that you have stated. There is no reason to be hateful to all Queers. I could care less who likes what I do, hell I don't like what most of this country does but I don't go public and pay millions so that people can't have the freedom to do what is their business and nobody elses. Who I marry is not any of anyones business. If you don't want you children to see it then keep them at home or deal with it. What gets me is everyone wants us to pay taxes but not have rights. the whole marriage thing blah blah. one woman one man, values morals. mine arent the same as yours so why should I be forced to have the same as anyone. mind your fucking business and ill mind mine. I don't want kids the country is overpopulated with the damn things anyway. mostly by people who cant afford them. You would have to be a complete moron to have children in this day and age. especially in this god forsaken country.
steven

Evansville, IN

#153364 Aug 6, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they aren't "born that way". They were clearly raped as children.
No, I wasnt raped as a child. was you ar do you rape your kids?
ELH

Vancouver, WA

#153365 Aug 6, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
I would agree that you are one of the most "fearless" (and rediculious) spewers of rhetoric and propaganda here. And since you lack the selfworth and dignity to take the time to even consider that the crap you post is laughable bullshit you're a perfect shill too.

I've been talking my (biological heterosexually conceived) kids to pride parades (and an occasional Mardi Gras) since they were in strollers. My parents took us as kids too and in all those years I have never seen anything like the nonsense you described.

And BTW, despite all that exposure to a lifetime of "gay perversions" none of my siblings "turned" gay either, so apparently sexuality isn't contagious.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#153366 Aug 6, 2012
steven wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't do any thing that you have stated. There is no reason to be hateful to all Queers. I could care less who likes what I do, hell I don't like what most of this country does but I don't go public and pay millions so that people can't have the freedom to do what is their business and nobody elses. Who I marry is not any of anyones business. If you don't want you children to see it then keep them at home or deal with it. What gets me is everyone wants us to pay taxes but not have rights. the whole marriage thing blah blah. one woman one man, values morals. mine arent the same as yours so why should I be forced to have the same as anyone. mind your fucking business and ill mind mine. I don't want kids the country is overpopulated with the damn things anyway. mostly by people who cant afford them. You would have to be a complete moron to have children in this day and age. especially in this god forsaken country.
If you
believe denying marriage to a relationship
will prevent love

If you
demand any committed relationship
has to be called marriage

If you
claim rights and benefits can only be acquired
by a imposition on marriage

If you
equate the diversity of two genders
with the redundancy of same genders

If you
desecrate the sacred tradition of all major religions
and violate the historic practice of every single culture in history

If you
believe a fundamental change to the building block of society
will have absolutely no affect

If you
think a law can change
the reality of crucial distinctions in relationships

If you
pretend duplicating sexuality
is the same as blending masculinity and femininity

If you
condemn some children to parents of only one gender
and deliberately deny some children one natural parent

If you
ignore the design of sexual union
to manipulate a harmful act

If you
violate evolution's law of reproduction
to equate a genetic dead end

If you
risk the healthiest human relationship
to include one of the unhealthiest

If you
parallel the sole birthplace of every other relationship
with one that can reproduce none

If you
dilute all these things
down to just 'a committed relationship of two people'

Then, and only then, can you equate same-sex unions with marriage.
spy who came in from the

Justice, IL

#153367 Aug 6, 2012
KiMare wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/photo .php?fbid=476393225713132& set=a.220530961299361.64933.20 6630642689393&type=1&r elevant_count=1
This is the reaction the Chick-fil-a kiss in implies to provoke.
The truth of the matter is it brings up evolutionary attraction. Something that instead points out a reason scientists see homosexuality as a mutation, if not a genetic disorder.
According to evolution everything about our gender is meant to attract the opposite sex to promote the survival of our genes. Everything from our hair and skin, shape, scent, mannerisms and even the erotic reaction of our brain. Homosexuality is clearly in conflict with that. It is speculated that gay flamboyancy is a signal of frustrated gene survival instincts.
Marriage is the fulfillment of that evolutionary pursuit. Gay unions guarantee the denial of it. Another clear distinction.
Nothing to say???
Are you chicken (pun intended)?
BRILLIANT!!!!
ELH

Vancouver, WA

#153368 Aug 6, 2012
PS: It's true 80% of priest convicted on molestation molested boy, but if you look at the dates the occurrences of girls being molest is consistent with the even to girls being allowed to serve on the alter.

Proving, once again, that Rape is a crime of CONTROL and child molestation is a crime of CONVINCE.

Atlanta, GA

#153371 Aug 6, 2012
steven wrote:
You can't vote against civil rights it isnt that their votes didn't count it is that there should never have been a vote in the first place. <quoted text>
I agree.

Sex cults are not protected by the Equal Protection Clause of the 14th Amendment.

Atlanta, GA

#153372 Aug 6, 2012
ELH wrote:
PS: It's true 80% of priest convicted on molestation molested boy, but if you look at the dates the occurrences of girls being molest is consistent with the even to girls being allowed to serve on the alter.
Proving, once again, that Rape is a crime of CONTROL and child molestation is a crime of CONVINCE.
"80%" ...?

You mean 100%, don't you?

And has there been once incidence of girls getting molested since they've begun to serve on the altar?

If not -- what's your point, bird brain?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Night... 19 hr Ashik love 2
Indias Independence Day Celebration Mon Maheed Delhi 1
Daly City Officer Charged With Excessive Force (Aug '06) Dec 11 KROSE 375
Review: Truck Road Service Repair Dec 10 Michael 1
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Dec 1 Arabia 111
Intimate Photos From the Golden Age of Silicon ... Nov '14 Iknow 2
Which cheap and legit site to buy fifa 15 coins? Nov '14 Novialee 1

Redwood City News Video

Redwood City Dating
Find my Match