Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,164

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#151901 Jul 25, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you miss the goddamned name of the thread? Where in the title does sex cult appear?

Where does homosexual appear in any of the laws of the land, you queer folk are trying to add it in and it just don't fit.
We all have the same rights no more and no less, so by demanding what you are asking for is MORE!!!! This is not BURGER KING

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#151902 Jul 25, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you miss the goddamned name of the thread? Where in the title does sex cult appear?
Sure, you'd rather not talk about the REALITY of the LGBT community. You want to talk about what the LGBT says -- NOT what Lesbians, gays, Bisexual, Transgenders actually do.

You don't want to talk about men in penis suits and others bending over to get dry humped in public.

You want to pretend these things don't exist.

But they do, and as long as I'm here I'll be waving them right in front of your face.

Look forward to it, you phony.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#151903 Jul 25, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, you'd rather not talk about the REALITY of the LGBT community. You want to talk about what the LGBT says -- NOT what Lesbians, gays, Bisexual, Transgenders actually do.
You don't want to talk about men in penis suits and others bending over to get dry humped in public.
But they do, and as long as I'm here I'll be waving them right in front of your face.
Go make up your own thread.....unregistered trolls do it all the time.

Since: Jul 12

Post Falls

#151904 Jul 25, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to follow the thread of the conversation, Braniac.
No one -- except every church in the country -- objects to you fellows "expressing yourself".
That's not the issue.
The issue is the MESSAGE you're expressing.
What message does a man bending over while another man dry humps him transmit to you?
Here's the photo.
I say it transmits the message the LGBT is a sex cult.
What message do you say it transmits?
http://clog.dailycal.org/wp-content/uploads/2...
you are quite wrong, there are several major churches that now bless same sex marriage and in states that don't allow it they bless same sex unions. by barring gay couples the right to marry you are deniying these religions there rights, so stick that up your ass and stop with the blatant lies, you false christian.

Post Falls

#151905 Jul 25, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
And what is your point, i see straight couples have sex in public and kiss, and bare their privates etc. Does that mean we all get to take away thier right to marry, to hospital visitation, to have a family. your logic is blatently false.

Atlanta, GA

#151906 Jul 25, 2012
freedomfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
you are quite wrong, there are several major churches that now bless same sex marriage and in states that don't allow it they bless same sex unions. by barring gay couples the right to marry you are deniying these religions there rights, so stick that up your ass and stop with the blatant lies, you false christian.
Maybe you missed this photo:
http://clog.dailycal.org/wp-content/uploads/2...

Now tell us what church in their right mind would endorse that kind of behavior.

Better yet, tell us the message that kind of behavior transmits to you.

Atlanta, GA

#151907 Jul 25, 2012
freedomfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
And what is your point, i see straight couples have sex in public and kiss, and bare their privates etc. Does that mean we all get to take away thier right to marry, to hospital visitation, to have a family. your logic is blatently false.
You have exactly the same rights everyone else has.

You want those rights PLUS the right to marry same sex.

Answer me this, Brainiac: should heteros have the right to marry same sex too?

Location hidden

#151908 Jul 25, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>Your list of sex cult markers is helpful. It shows the LGBT community meets the definition of sex cult almost entirely.

Directly below I've placed each of your list items in brackets. My response follows without brackets.

[1.People are put in physically or emotionally distressing situations;]

Gays are told they are being oppressed. This causes physical and emotional distress.

[2.Their problems are reduced to one simple explanation, which is repeatedly emphasized;]

Gays are told the full acceptance of homosexuality by society will solve all their problems. Forty years ago gays were told the repeal of sodomy laws would solve their problems. Ten years after that they were told bathhouses would solve their problem.

But their problem is their mental disorder -- homosexuality -- not how society responds to it.

If you have brain cancer society's response to it doesn't cure it.

[3.They receive what seems to be unconditional love, acceptance, and attention from a charismatic leader or group;]

"Coming Out" is ritual whereby the new gay joins the extended gay family. The new gay receives unconditional love and acceptance from the group.

[4.They get a new identity based on the group;]

In other words, "Coming Out" bestows upon the new gay a new identity -- homosexual.

[5.They are subject to entrapment (isolation from friends, relatives and the mainstream culture) and their access to information is severely controlled]

Although this is not literally done, members of the LGBT community do not deviate a syllable from the LGBT agenda. Unspoken pressure causes new members raised in traditional religion to reject their religion and birth family if their religion and birth family doesn't accept the LGBT agenda.

Criticism of the LGBT agenda is absolutely forbidden which is why we never see deviation from its talking points in forums such as this one.

When gay journalist Randy Shiltz criticized the LGBT community for its post-pride obligatory orgies he was immediately ostracized. Other gay writers and public figures experienced the same thing.

People are not allowed to conceal their homosexuality. When gay activists get wind a prominent person is homosexual they publicly expose him.

Most gays come from good families where conspicuous acts of lewdness like lying on a beach in Fire Island and sucking-off all comers s(no pun) would be considered an abomination. Once joining the LGBT community lewdness is redefined -- in fact, it is stripped from the acolyte's vocabulary entirely -- he is encouraged to show his loyalty by allowing himself to be dry-humped in public or letting his "top" lead him around in public on a dog leash.

[The LGBT community does (not?) make people dress a certain way or isolate them form their families (it usually the families that isolate the family member) and they do not control access to information.]

The LGBT community and homosexuality are not the same thing. The homosexual generally is not isolated from his family until they see or hear reports of him marching down main street in a penis suit and erect penis hat.

Summary:

All the characteristics of a sex cult are found in the LGBT community.

And once again, thank you for identifying these characteristics for us.
I did not identify anything... It just proves that you can turn anything into what you think is right to prove your theory. You can say the same thing for the straight sex cult or Christian cult. So I will stop replying to you because you can not argue with someone who refuses to see past their own prejudices to even consider any other possibilities that exist.
Reality

Madison, WI

#151909 Jul 25, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, simply wrong. You post nothing but the same rhetoric day after day. You are proven wrong day after day. The problem is this, you are ashamed of yourself for being a bisexual, and that is something we can not help you with.
Reality

Madison, WI

#151910 Jul 25, 2012
Marcia_Marcia_Marcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not identify anything... It just proves that you can turn anything into what you think is right to prove your theory. You can say the same thing for the straight sex cult or Christian cult. So I will stop replying to you because you can not argue with someone who refuses to see past their own prejudices to even consider any other possibilities that exist.
Damn fine post Marcia, damn fine. Its a shame the Professor is to damn stupid to understand a word of it.
Reality

Madison, WI

#151911 Jul 25, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a complete idiot!

"Answer me this, Brainiac: should heteros have the right to marry same sex too?"
If you find two heterosexuals of the same sex who want to marry each other, tell them to come out of the closet.

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#151912 Jul 25, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely.......if that's what they want to do:-)
Girl

Delano, CA

#151913 Jul 25, 2012
So what's going to happen?
Boy

Covina, CA

#151914 Jul 25, 2012
So now that there are enough of what's.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#151915 Jul 25, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Your argument is that homosexuals should be treated as a minority.
Not all all. How far up your backside did you have to reach to get that?
Prof Marvel wrote:
Fine.
Now give us your rationale.
And don't waste your time with that "born this way" load of crap.
Sexual orientation isn't part of my argument. It's based on gender.
1. A man has the right to marry a woman, a woman should have that same right.
2. A woman has the right to marry a man, a man should have that same right.

Santa Monica, CA

#151916 Jul 25, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
You have "faith" Rose, nothing more- nothing less.
LOL. Then how can we "know" anything?

Santa Monica, CA

#151917 Jul 25, 2012
ARGUING with IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? So women's sporting events should be eliminated and engage the opposite sex in professional sports? Football, Boxing?
You also against "saving women and children first"?
Damn, you are funny.
The subject is the law...not what they yell in bad movies.

Santa Monica, CA

#151918 Jul 25, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
How can men and women be treated equally, they are distinct genders that in every dimension of their being are different? No wonder you confuse gay unions with marriage!
LOL. Why are you fundies so fixated on the idea of men and women being so different? Garden of Eden or something like that? I keep asking you fundies to mention one specific real difference between men and women, despite the obvious physically ones, and so far...
:::crickets chirping:::

Why are you against all US citizens getting equal protection under the law?

Santa Monica, CA

#151919 Jul 25, 2012
James Laase wrote:
People neglect the damage to be done on the minds and upbringing of children ...
Rose's Law:
Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"
James Laase wrote:
the promise of gay relations will result in national termoil God Help America
Exactly how would that work?

Santa Monica, CA

#151920 Jul 25, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not a matter of 'believing' anything. Your relationship simply is not marriage. They are two clearly distinct relationships.
No one except gay couples who are incapable of procreating together are saying marriage 'requires' children. But the do occur 96% of the time in marriages. 0% of the time in gay unions. See the difference?
You don't have to be able to procreate in order to marry, so there is no difference.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HELP STOP UNJUST PERSECUTIONS of TAXPAYERS over... 14 hr EQUAL RIGHTS 27
sri ganganagar Thu parmjeet 1
Good Night... Dec 16 Ashik love 2
Indias Independence Day Celebration Dec 15 Maheed Delhi 1
Daly City Officer Charged With Excessive Force (Aug '06) Dec 11 KROSE 375
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Dec 1 Arabia 111
Intimate Photos From the Golden Age of Silicon ... Nov '14 Iknow 2

Redwood City News Video

Redwood City Dating
Find my Match