Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,160

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#151611 Jul 23, 2012
Prof Dingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually stupid, if he's proven guilty (something you seem to have rushed to judgement on, typical of fundamentalists) he would be considered both.
And why would "we" be telling anyone about it. That's your job.
But wait a minute ... you've been telling us homosexuals can't be pedophiles.

What made you change your mind?

Atlanta, GA

#151612 Jul 23, 2012
Boogle Eyed wrote:
<quoted text>
Over two hours ago in post 151575 'Reality' asked why are 77% of pedophiles married men.
Care to answer?
Because "Born this way is a gay bar myth"?

You fellows want us to believe heteros molest children but homosexuals don't.

That's your point, right?
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#151614 Jul 23, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Pair bonding is a scientific term used for animals in nature. SS pair bonding is rare with both animals and humans.
96% of marriages historically involve children. Your choice proves nothing.
I'd suggest you look this issue up, otherwise you risk looking like a Mona idiot.
You are afraid to deal with my points. Your lack of character prevents you from admitting it.
Smile.
Honey, I look like Albert Einstein on steroids compared to the silly bullshit that you write.

Pair bonding is rare?

hahahahaha
ahahahahahah
ahahahahahahaa
ahahahahahahah
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#151615 Jul 23, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Procreation is such a pro ponderous propensity in marriage, the Law assumes it will occure. A clear indication that gay unions are distinct is that they have absolutely no propensity for procreation.
Grin.
Procreation isn't required.

GRIN.

“Thou Shalt Not Spill”

Since: Jun 12

Roseville, CA

#151616 Jul 23, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Because "Born this way is a gay bar myth"?
You fellows want us to believe heteros molest children but homosexuals don't.
That's your point, right?
You still didn't answer the question.

And no...that was not "the point". The facts are that pedophiles are exactly that. Pedophiles, hence the name. Gays who choose to diddle with little kiddies are labeled as pedophiles no different than heterosexuals deciding little kids make for the best bedroom romps.

Pedophelia has nothing to do with gay marriage you freak so please...shut the f#@k up already idiot.

“Thou Shalt Not Spill”

Roseville, CA

#151617 Jul 23, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
GRIN.
KiKrazy thinks his/her posts demand response and that loon has to have a God damned note to serve as a pass so it can venture into the public.

I'm not going to respond to a crazy homeless junkie on the street and I'm done responding to some batshit nuts loser in here.

“Thou Shalt Not Spill”

Roseville, CA

#151618 Jul 23, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
GRIN.
No doubt.

And the percentages given by that nutter. Ninety some percent of married couples have kids?-Not from what I've witnessed. A good percentage of kids are born because of drunken hookups with strangers as well.

I tire of the bullshit we have to endure in here.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#151619 Jul 23, 2012
Boogle Eyed wrote:
<quoted text>
And no...that was not "the point". The facts are that pedophiles are exactly that. Pedophiles, hence the name. Gays who choose to diddle with little kiddies are labeled as pedophiles no different than heterosexuals deciding little kids make for the best bedroom romps.
Pedophelia has nothing to do with gay marriage you freak so please...shut the f#@k up already idiot.
What a hypocrite! My Points are directly related to marriage. You are consistent with your lack of character...

You also leave children vulnerable in your denial that there are gay pedophiles. Look at what you sacrifice to justify the unjustifiable!

Location hidden

#151621 Jul 23, 2012
Boogle Eyed wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt.
And the percentages given by that nutter. Ninety some percent of married couples have kids?-Not from what I've witnessed. A good percentage of kids are born because of drunken hookups with strangers as well.
I tire of the bullshit we have to endure in here.
Boogle eyed explains a lot about your power of observation.
Firstfire

Wrexham, UK

#151624 Jul 23, 2012
There is never any proof that someone is born gay,
people managed freely in the 1950's while the gays were locked away for crimes, which I agree with, it
is a mythe within sociaty that you can be born gay
has it would mean a terrible physcological and biologic disorder, the way males work are meant in corrolation to females and are obviously incompatable with males.

“Thou Shalt Not Spill”

Roseville, CA

#151625 Jul 23, 2012
Looks like some crazy people need attention more than honeybees need flowers.

I don't know about the folks reading this but myself once someone has been determined and displayed the fact they are mentally unfit I choose not to interact.

Atlanta, GA

#151626 Jul 23, 2012
Boogle Eyed wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, at least you've finally admitted there are such things as homosexual pedophiles. But that's kind of hard not to admit when you have people like Larry Brinkin, isn't it?

Personally, I don't think there's a statistically significant higher amount of homosexual pedophiles than heterosexual pedophiles. But there need not be to have enough reason to bar homosexuals from becoming Boy Scout leaders.

I mean, who in their right mind would allow hetero men to become Girl Scout leaders?

We're talking showering, sharing a tent, etc, with the girls.

No matter, the LGBT wants us to believe your average gay male is above what your average heterosexual male isn't.

And it all boils down to this: it's just another lie in the pack of lies the LGBT serves up.

But allow me to ask you this in strictest confidence: is there anything the LGBT has lied about to knowledge or do they tell the 100% truth all the time?

Anything at all?

Location hidden

#151627 Jul 23, 2012
Boogle Eyed wrote:
Looks like some crazy people need attention more than honeybees need flowers.
I don't know about the folks reading this but myself once someone has been determined and displayed the fact they are mentally unfit I choose not to interact.
Or, you just got ass kicked and stumped by one.

Do you really think you are fooling anyone?

Smile
STFU GLBT

Killeen, TX

#151628 Jul 23, 2012
fudge packing isn't a civil right, it's a mental illness

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#151629 Jul 23, 2012
STFU GLBT wrote:
Most men into anal sex are straight, be sure to let them know that!

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#151630 Jul 23, 2012
STFU GLBT wrote:
If being gay is a mental illness does that mean I can call into work and tell them I'm sick and come in because I have come down the case of homosexuality?

Santa Monica, CA

#151631 Jul 23, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
I did counter your argument you idiot. You claimed that because we have not found evidence of God he must not exist. That simply isn't true, and if it were none of the new species we have found over the years would not exist as there was also no proof until they were found.
Again, stupid, it's obvious there can be an animal we don't know about it. But, if an all-knowing, all-powerful, ever-present being who has promised to answer our prayers exists, there would be some evidence...
akpilot wrote:
Why don't you just admit you don't know, none of us do.
I know god doesn't exist. There are testable claims made for god in the Buy-bull. I prayed to have Mt. Everest move to SD, and it's not there.

Santa Monica, CA

#151632 Jul 23, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Tautology (logic), a technical notion in formal logic, universal unconditioned truth, always valid.
True.
It's clear you copy/pasted that, yet you have no idea what you are pasting about. "Tautology" means circular reasoning. "Survival of the fittest" is circular because you call what ever survives "the fittest".

Santa Monica, CA

#151633 Jul 23, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down honey, you are in a major hissy fit, you'll break your wrist twirling like that!
SCOTUS ruled that "Marriage is one of the "basic civil rights of man," fundamental to our very existence and survival...."
Maybe you would like to help explain what they were referring to???
<quoted text>
First you boys have been saying children are NOT a part of the equation. Now you say they are, but CHILDREN are not an important part of marriage???
SCOTUS specifies they are a focal point and exposes you as gay twirling... again...
Looks like it is taking a bunch of you boys to twirl this one...
Smile.
You don't have to be able to reproduce in order to marry.
Next.

Santa Monica, CA

#151634 Jul 23, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Your thesis is that the Founding Fathers meant homosexuals should have the right to same sex marriage.
My thesis is that the Founding Fathers never in their wildest dreams imagined the day when their words would be interpreted to mean same sex marriage.
At least admit I'm right and you're wrong on this point.
My theory is fk what the Founding Fathers meant, they included men who owned slaves and didn't want women to vote.
A hundred or so years after the last founding father died, we were all given equal protection of the law.

We should all have equal protection under the law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sri ganganagar Thu parmjeet 1
Good Night... Tue Ashik love 2
Indias Independence Day Celebration Dec 15 Maheed Delhi 1
Daly City Officer Charged With Excessive Force (Aug '06) Dec 11 KROSE 375
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Dec 1 Arabia 111
Intimate Photos From the Golden Age of Silicon ... Nov '14 Iknow 2
Which cheap and legit site to buy fifa 15 coins? Nov '14 Novialee 1

Redwood City News Video

Redwood City Dating
Find my Match