Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#148994 Jul 6, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, then........if my wife and I already have children, then you should have no problem with us being married......but you are probably going to make some other asinine statement as to why that doesn't equate to infertile/sterile heterosexual couples or heterosexual couples past childbearing years, right?
Just because you don't like how Gay and Lesbian couples create children DOESN'T make them anymore sterile or infertile than the straight couple that needs to use IVF!!!!
I have a serious problem with gays pretending that gay unions are marriage. It is a offensive farce.

I have a problem with children being raised in a situation that deprives them of at least one parent AND one gender. I find it diabolically criminal to deliberately birth a child into that situation.

I have a problem equating obvious and critical distinctions in the attempt for those in denial to continue.
ARGUING with IDIOTS

Concord, CA

#148995 Jul 6, 2012
Romney Jokes wrote:
Q: For Willard Mitt Romney, how many minutes are there in a day"

A: As many as I say ther are.
How many states are there in the US?

Obama, "uh, 57!"

LOL...

Biden eats crow and Obama eats dogs!

“Yellow Brick Road”

Since: Mar 12

The Land of OZ

#148996 Jul 6, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a serious problem with gays pretending that gay unions are marriage. It is a offensive farce.
I have a problem with children being raised in a situation that deprives them of at least one parent AND one gender. I find it diabolically criminal to deliberately birth a child into that situation.
I have a problem equating obvious and critical distinctions in the attempt for those in denial to continue.
Did I miss something? Who asked you what you thought?

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Norcross, GA

#148997 Jul 6, 2012
The Great Sly_Clyde wrote:
<quoted text>So you think its appropriate for a grown man to marry a 12 or 14 year old girl? That is just flucking sick! What in the hell is wrong with you? My god cant you at least wait for them to finish middle school ya sick freak. If I had my way sick freaks like you would be tied to a pole and then have every single poor girl that you molested hit you on the nut sack with a baseball bat. Their mothers should be allowed to shove a cattle prod up your azz and the fathers given twenty five minutes alone with you in a sound proof room, where they can then beat you with in a breath of your lousy stinking perverted life.
But alas I will have to live with the knowledge that when you are in prison, you will be someones biotch. Its my hope that the guy is hung like a damn horse, and don't like to use manglide.
So you think its appropriate for a grown man to marry a 12 or 14 year old girl? That is just flucking sick! What in the hell is wrong with you? My god cant you at least wait for them to finish middle school ya sick freak.
And there you have it, folks, Mr. Tolerance condemning Mexican culture as well as half a dozen other cultures world-wide.

And I'd use the word "irony" here but someone I doubt he'd be able to figure out its meaning.

What about letting someone stick his penis in your rectum, Clyde? Do you also call people who do that "sick freaks"?

Norcross, GA

#148998 Jul 6, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, actually that IS said. In many places. Medical Science disagrees with your statement above. Medical Science has already concurred that one's "pedophilic" orientation, and one's "sexual" orientation are not necessary tied to the same gender. This has been pointed out to you on NUMEROUS occasions Gary. But like the lying, deceitful moron that you are, you just think if you keep pretending otherwise, that you will somehow magically produce proof.
You are no different then a child sticking its fingers in its ears, and yelling, "lalalalalalalalalalalala la".
The majority of adult males that victimize male children, are straight men. That's a FACT Gary. One you can ignore to your heart's content. But your ignoring doesn't alter its reality. Acts against children, just like rape, are acts of power, not sexual desire. The psychological process which drives one does not drive the other. They may match, they may not.
http://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/... (11)61074-4/fulltext#cesec20
"Pedophiles are usually attracted to a particular age range and/or sex of child. Research categorizes male pedophiles by whether they are attracted to only male children (homosexual PEDOPHILIA), female children (heterosexual PEDOPHILIA), or children from both sexes (bisexual PEDOPHILIA). The percentage of homosexual pedophiles ranges from 9% to 40%, which is approximately 4 to 20 times higher than the rate of adult men attracted to other adult men (using a prevalence rate of adult homosexuality of 2%-4%). This finding DOES NOT IMPLY that homosexuals are more likely to molest children, just that a larger percentage of pedophiles are homosexual or bisexual IN ORIENTATION TO CHILDREN."
Despite your claims otherwise Gary, Medical Science DOES claim that PEDOPHILIA has it's OWN, UNIQUE gender orientation.
Sucks to be a lying POS like you I guess.
There's stupidity, Jonah1, and then there's a poster so bereft of mother wit he posts quotes that rebut his own stupid opinion.

That poster is you, Jonah1.

Here's why...

Directly above you first inform us:
Medical Science has already concurred that one's "pedophilic" orientation, and one's "sexual" orientation are not necessary tied to the same gender.
This done, you amazingly follow it up with a quote that categorically refutes it:
The percentage of homosexual pedophiles ranges from 9% to 40%, which is approximately 4 to 20 times higher than the rate of adult men attracted to other adult men (using a prevalence rate of adult homosexuality of 2%-4%). This finding DOES NOT IMPLY that homosexuals are more likely to molest children, just that a larger percentage of pedophiles are homosexual or bisexual IN ORIENTATION TO CHILDREN."
Now try to follow, Jonah1, as I enumerate the points your second quote establishes:

----------
1. Homosexual pedophiles range from 9% to 40%.

2. This percentage range is approximately 4 to 20 times higher than the rate of adult men attracted to other men.

3.... a larger percentage of pedophiles are homosexual in orientation to children.

----------

In other words, you've just made the strongest case for homosexuality equals pedophilia yet written in this forum -- far stronger than anything I or any other homophobe has ever posted here.

Was that your purpose, Jonah1, or are you infinitely more stupid than what I've been telling everybody all along?

“Yellow Brick Road”

The Land of OZ

#148999 Jul 6, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
And there you have it, folks, Mr. Tolerance condemning Mexican culture as well as half a dozen other cultures world-wide.
And I'd use the word "irony" here but someone I doubt he'd be able to figure out its meaning.
What about letting someone stick his penis in your rectum, Clyde? Do you also call people who do that "sick freaks"?
Dude what is your infatuation with my anus? Really man you're freaking me out. For the last time I AM NOT Gay. I like the Va ja ja's you know the ladies, females. Oh and you're still a sick freak if you agree that its perfectly OK to marry a 12 year old girl. If you want to do that move to flucking Iran or some other third world shiet hole for a country. We don't need your sick azz deviate pervert child molesting azz here. As it is we are over ran with you sick azz bible freaks who think its normal to have sex with children! What in the hell is wrong with YOU. Its not normal to have sexual fantasies about 12 year old girls when you are in your 50's ya damn puke! Sick azz freaks all of ya bible thumping pedophiles. Just because its written in a flucking book that was written by god damned superstitious sheep herders 2000 years ago don't mean that its RIGHT.

“Yellow Brick Road”

The Land of OZ

#149000 Jul 6, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
There's stupidity, Jonah1, and then there's a poster so bereft of mother wit he posts quotes that rebut his own stupid opinion.
That poster is you, Jonah1.
Here's why...
Directly above you first inform us:
<quoted text>
This done, you amazingly follow it up with a quote that categorically refutes it:
<quoted text>
Now try to follow, Jonah1, as I enumerate the points your second quote establishes:
----------
1. Homosexual pedophiles range from 9% to 40%.
2. This percentage range is approximately 4 to 20 times higher than the rate of adult men attracted to other men.
3.... a larger percentage of pedophiles are homosexual in orientation to children.
----------
In other words, you've just made the strongest case for homosexuality equals pedophilia yet written in this forum -- far stronger than anything I or any other homophobe has ever posted here.
Was that your purpose, Jonah1, or are you infinitely more stupid than what I've been telling everybody all along?
Why do you have sick azzz fantasies about 12 year old girls? For gods sake ya pervert let them be. They are into dolls and such ya freak. I swear if I knew where you lived I would call the damn cops and get your sick freak pedoplile azz busted.

Norcross, GA

#149001 Jul 6, 2012
<quoted text>Dude what is your infatuation with my anus? Really man you're freaking me out. For the last time I AM NOT Gay. I like the Va ja ja's you know the ladies, females. Oh and you're still a sick freak if you agree that its perfectly OK to marry a 12 year old girl. If you want to do that move to flucking Iran or some other third world shiet hole for a country. We don't need your sick azz deviate pervert child molesting azz here. As it is we are over ran with you sick azz bible freaks who think its normal to have sex with children! What in the hell is wrong with YOU. Its not normal to have sexual fantasies about 12 year old girls when you are in your 50's ya damn puke! Sick azz freaks all of ya bible thumping pedophiles. Just because its written in a flucking book that was written by god damned superstitious sheep herders 2000 years ago don't mean that its RIGHT.
Get a grip, man.

You do realize you're endorsing all the sex practices in The Little Black Book, don't you?

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/issues/bla...

And if you're a straight guy with kids of your own, excuse me for getting that part wrong.

That said, are you telling us you think it safe, normal, and as wholesome as mom's apple pie if your kids elect to fist, rim, pee on and have anal sex with members of their own sex?

And excuse me for being so explicit but this abstract understanding of homosexuality you straight morons who support same sex marriage have simply doesn't go far enough.

The LGBT would rather homosexuality be an abstract idea and not the life-style depicted in Their very own self-published "Little Black Book."

Not on my watch, I'm afraid.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#149002 Jul 6, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you if you can't?
Idiot.
Show me undeniable proof that it was Sandusky's past which led him to fondle little boys.
Waiting....
here is what I wrote: "based on years of research that I have read that document sickos and show most were traced from childhood." Now you are changing it that I need to show proof it was Sandusky's past that let to his troubles? Why you changing it dan? Can't keep up? Everyone knows the role childhood plays in these kind of people. Not all, I wrote "most". http://neuroanthropology.net/2010/05/10/insid... "More specifically, pedophiles tend to also have been molested as children. As children, they lacked the ability to control the situation. By sexually assaulting children, pedophiles attempt to re-live the trauma they experienced and they learn how to master it." NOW JUMP!
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#149003 Jul 6, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ricky,
I'v e got to go to 'FastSigns' in your backyard and be there at 3:00 to pick up some material. 9117 E. Stockton Blvd. ELK GROVE, California!!!
Just letting you know so if you get all balled up again only to threaten me there I'll be. And with a limp!!! My broken toe still hasn't healed.
And I'm TIRED. Me and the wife came home late last night.
Hell, I'll be easy prey you Billy Badass you. A ten year old schoolkid mad he ran out of Captain Crunch cereal this morning could probably take me out today leaving an open road for you to do the same. And I can't run away....it'll be like hunting a 3 legged one eyed deer in a rodeo enclosure for you Bruce Lee reincarnated.
Shit Ricky....drink your protein shake, pump yourself up and back up your claim to put me in my place in person like you did. I'll be there in not only Technicolor but in 3-D and within distance of a Louisville Slugger should you find yourself a little nervous.
LOL!!!
Yeah, I know. Once you realized the shit you were in by threatening a person who lived in your same neck of the woods it made it a little tougher to back up your tough guy stance of teaching them a lesson in person. Don't sweat it, I know you're a pussy and will be looking for you like I'd look for a polar bear in the depth of the Amazon forest.
Funny how you make a stupid comment about pedophiles and childhood then change the topic to baiting me to meet u in person. Then re-write this BS that i made a threat to you. But can't find that post. I have told u before that i am not into that. There is nothing to settle, u have been shown to be uninformed many times here. Your posts says it all about you.

Norcross, GA

#149004 Jul 6, 2012
<quoted text>
Why do you have sick azzz fantasies about 12 year old girls? For gods sake ya pervert let them be. They are into dolls and such ya freak. I swear if I knew where you lived I would call the damn cops and get your sick freak pedoplile azz busted.
I merely pointed out the age of consent in at least a dozen countries is 12. I had nothing to do with these laws so how you attribute pedophilia to me is a mystery.

That said, how is it you're tolerant of sodomy but not laws that make the age of consent 12?

How do you stomach the notion of anal sex while being repulsed at the notion of sex with a 12 year old?

What's your rationale, fella?
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#149005 Jul 6, 2012
<quoted text>Yep its hot, as it has been all week. And this winter it will be cold. Yep the heat makes people crazy, yep they start shooting each other. Perhaps we need to get rid of all hand guns. Now Lucy I have most likely read the bible more times than you have. There is one major difference, you just read the parts that make you feel warm and fuzzy inside. I read it from cover to cover, every disgusting story that is filled with murder, genocide, rape, incest, lust, polygamy, mysoginy and outright discrimination, you know the bible, the word of god.
Then why do u just quote one sentence here and there?
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#149006 Jul 6, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeed. The perpetrators of sexual abuse against children are quite often handing down generations of behavior. This has nothing to do with homosexuality or heterosexuality. In spite of that little factoid there are those (Gayry Lloyd fer instance) that constantly try to link homosexuality with pedophilia. The link simply is not there. The attraction to children is not a function of either orientation. The repeated use of "examples" to prove otherwise is hogwash. For every gay man that has molested children there are many who are straight who molest children. The adult sexual orientation of the perpetrator has no correlation with his victim's gender. This is not junk science or gay propaganda in spite of what Prof Frivolous insists.
Thanks Winston, well said. Glad you have some balance here. Many just agree with the poster because of who he or she is. Yes it's a human problem, it has a lot to do with childhood, it shows how important it is to raise children. have a nice day. Dan will never admit he is wrong, anger does that to people. have a nice weekend.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#149007 Jul 6, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Red herring dismissed as always. Acts related to pedophilia require a victim, acts related to homosexuality do not. Next...
<quoted text>
Yes, actually I can.
<quoted text>
That isn't "personal", that's merely you telling a story in your own way on someone else's behalf. We refer to that as heresay. Heresay is to be ignored since it can't be cross referenced. What else you got?
<quoted text>
Switch hitting has nothing to do with inate attractions. Next...
<quoted text>
No, it shouldn't. If you'll notice Ricky Ritardo, it is only you and yours that continually bring this up as if its somehow important. You are the only ones concerned with it, and you are the only ones questioning it. By the way, if that was your "point", why didn't you just start from there rather than deluding us with paragraphs of nonsense and crystal ball make belief? Seems odd.
<quoted text>
"More" fraud? I've seen no fraud presented to date, and I've also not seen one of you people be able to demonstrate any particular worm. Not one of you. All you do is whine about a slippery slope you can't demonstrate.
<quoted text>
Please learn how to properly formulate a sentence in English. This makes no sense.
<quoted text>
I started out without the insults Ricky, but in no time at all, people like you and Bruno, and Brian_G_Liar demonstrated you had no interest in civility. Once your interest in it was gone, so was mine.
it seems like u are more concerned about my writing skills, are u an English teacher? If a person doesn't insult, and u are replying to that post, why do u insult?

“Yellow Brick Road”

The Land of OZ

#149008 Jul 6, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a grip, man.
You do realize you're endorsing all the sex practices in The Little Black Book, don't you?
http://www.massresistance.org/docs/issues/bla...
And if you're a straight guy with kids of your own, excuse me for getting that part wrong.
That said, are you telling us you think it safe, normal, and as wholesome as mom's apple pie if your kids elect to fist, rim, pee on and have anal sex with members of their own sex?
And excuse me for being so explicit but this abstract understanding of homosexuality you straight morons who support same sex marriage have simply doesn't go far enough.
The LGBT would rather homosexuality be an abstract idea and not the life-style depicted in Their very own self-published "Little Black Book."
Not on my watch, I'm afraid.
You got me all wrong poofy, I detest anyone who has sex with children. If I had my way they would all be sent to jail for life. All of them, including you ya freak. Pedophiles like you are the lowest form of life on this planet. Taking advantage of small children. Don't come to Chicago, thats all I have to say, DONT come to Chicago.

Now as for consenting adults, what business is it of yours with who , where and when they have god damn sex? Who the fluck appointed your sick azz pedophile freak self as the MORAL sex police? Shiet boy you think its just grand if you can marry a 12 year old girl! You question the morals of consenting adult homosexuals but have NO problem with grown azz men molesting 8 year old foster children. Let me guess ya sick freak its OK for a man YOUR age to have sex with a 10 year old girl, simply because its a GIRL. WOW how low can you sick azz fundies sink?

“Yellow Brick Road”

The Land of OZ

#149009 Jul 6, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
I merely pointed out the age of consent in at least a dozen countries is 12. I had nothing to do with these laws so how you attribute pedophilia to me is a mystery.
That said, how is it you're tolerant of sodomy but not laws that make the age of consent 12?
How do you stomach the notion of anal sex while being repulsed at the notion of sex with a 12 year old?
What's your rationale, fella?
WOW now you are talking about anal sex with 12 year old girls! WHAT is wrong with you? WHY do you want to marry a 12 year old girl and then do her in the butt? YOU pedophiles are the lowest life form on this planet. Sick that's what you are SICK. Its one thing if as an adult YOU consent to anal sex, but damn freak a 12 year old girl. You Christians make me want to friggin PUKE. You freak just because you sky daddy god says its OK to be a pedophile that don't mean that the REST of us normal people will stand for it!
Fletched

West Covina, CA

#149010 Jul 6, 2012
Same Bull, who cares.
ELH

Portland, OR

#149011 Jul 6, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>First of all and last of all, this arguing about gay marriage here solves NOTHING!!!

Yet here YOU are day in and day out posting your idiotic brain farts.

Norcross, GA

#149012 Jul 6, 2012
<quoted text>WOW now you are talking about anal sex with 12 year old girls! WHAT is wrong with you? WHY do you want to marry a 12 year old girl and then do her in the butt? YOU pedophiles are the lowest life form on this planet. Sick that's what you are SICK. Its one thing if as an adult YOU consent to anal sex, but damn freak a 12 year old girl. You Christians make me want to friggin PUKE. You freak just because you sky daddy god says its OK to be a pedophile that don't mean that the REST of us normal people will stand for it!
Stop repeating yourself, Clyde. If you don't have any original material repeating old material won't win you any cigars.

In other words, Clyde, your attempt at misdirection is tedious and not very well done. It also covers what we're really learning here; namely, you don't think for yourself.

I say this because despite my prodding you still haven't offered up a rationale why you're tolerant of one life-style and not the other.

Your gay rhetoric doesn't go that deep, I suppose.

You can repeat it but not explain it. In other words, you support same sex marriage because its fashionable, just like you support 18 as the age of majority because it's fashionable ... here in the US.

From this we can only assume you've bought the Civil Rights rationale for same sex marriage hook, line, and sinker.

Far from being open-minded as you think of yourself, you're actually narrow-minded which is to say, you avoid all ideas that challenge your conviction that homosexuality is safe, normal, and as wholesome as mom's apple pie.

Deep down inside, however, homosexual sex disgusts you. You haven't overcome that, no matter your pretensions -- you just overcompensate for it by being a fag hag.

In other words, Clyde, you're pathological not intellectual.

Was that a hit, fella ...?
ELH

Portland, OR

#149013 Jul 6, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
I've never read such a pile of crap in my life.

Then you don't read the tiresome crap you cut and past here or even proof read your long winded rants.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 10 hr RiccardoFire 16,008
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sun No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
....PLANT Native....garden... Sep 25 shykora paul arts 1
Disney on Ice is back in San Jose! Discount on ... Sep 24 multisportmom 1
Suspects in San Mateo auto dealerships thefts a... Sep 23 STTs 1
Teen Shooting Trial Delayed (Aug '13) Sep 22 Another reader 13

Redwood City News Video

Redwood City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Redwood City Jobs

Redwood City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE