Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, CA.

#149054 Jul 6, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Like those dads who come home blitzed drunnk only to beat their children into uncnciousness because they were crying of hunger?
How about those moms who whore around so much the kids aren't sure if it's their aunt or housecleaner leaving pean ut butter and jelly along with some stale bread in the cupboard for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
You haven't seen much of this big, wide world have you moron.
How bout the mom that drown all her kids several yrs ago?. Oh yes,,, the strait environment is stable!! And the dad just recently lured his sons into the house & set it on fire , I believe that was a custody battle....

I guess he doesnt listen to the news.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#149057 Jul 6, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you already post that you've spent "years" doing "research" on "perverts"?
BTW does your "job" Googling porn pay well? What are the educational qualifications?
I ask becasue there are a couple of unemployed fellas here that seem to spent lots of time "researching" rent boys and kiddie porn. I think they would make GREAT research assistants...Would they need an advanced degree in sociology or psychology or will a mail order PHD like "Dr" Bachmann's do?
Hi ELH, If you want to debate what I said, back up your accusations with the post instead of posting this sick crap. Is that what is on your mind? Sicko, get some help.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#149058 Jul 6, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me...LOL!!!
Let's pretend we're in Missouri and show me then.
ASs it is jerkwad none of this has to do with gay marriage but hell....given you're the King of Off Topic on and off the field bring it sister. Let's see.
Great idea, now that you have been shown to be a freaking idiot talking from your ass, now it's off topic....LOL!!! YOu are the king of not reading the crap u write. It's nothing but garbage.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#149059 Jul 6, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Baiting???
Now Richard.....it was you who wanted to teach me a lesson in person.
I was probably less than 3 miles from your keyboard today and wanted to give you a heads up so you could try.
I wanted that lesson. I looked FORWARD to that lesson.
Don't sweat it. You didn't lety me down. You're still a shadow hiding weasel.
Hey dan if u can't debate and just got caught of posting crap out of your rear, why do u want to meet me? You sound like a dumb thug. I never said I wanted to teach anyone a lesson as u are saying. I told u at the time that my posts don't show from the city posted. Nice try. I hope everyone here can see what a fool u are to call a person out for a fight. You are really worthless, u actually want to fight over this? LOL!!!wow u are dumb.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#149060 Jul 6, 2012
THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Because then its a lie... Do you want to teach child to lie to themselves and others?.. I'm not in agreement to tell a kid they may be gay or that they are strait
... Only that they have to figure it out and they will eventually know. NOT ANYONE ELSE SHOULD OR COULD DO IT.
At a young age, we don't need to confuse kids more then they are. From what i have seen, influence plays a big role in kids.
Bill Of Rights

Livermore, CA

#149061 Jul 6, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>At a young age, we don't need to confuse kids more then they are. From what i have seen, influence plays a big role in kids.
Well that just shows how F-ing ignorant you are and uninsightful! Didn't you read what the Old gay guy said? And it's not just him,every gay person I've ever met and got to know told a very similar story! They indeed knew at a very young age even though they didn't know about sex yet they knew something was different! Only later did they realize what it was!Kids do NOT become gay from outside influences,period! I've even known a couple of these kids myself and watched them grow up and even when they were young I knew that they would most likely be gay when they were old enough,and lo and behold they were! Don't open that ignorant trap when you know not what you speak! You are wrong oh great ignorant one!
xians R STOOPID

Toronto, Canada

#149062 Jul 6, 2012
THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew something was up at 4,,, never had a sexual desire for a woman at all,, that doesnt mean I hate them . God Bless your son! He created Him and is pleased.
p.s. I adore Psalm 63!
So, you were raped at age 4.

I'm sure you have other more realistic "Problems" to deal with than making this one such an issue to yourself. Worry about the kids being birthed into the environments with drugs, poverty, and no love. There are more cases ( as you have heard on the news I'm sure) of those EVER ABUSIVE GAY ENVIRONMENTS you put on in the toilet where kids are neglected, abused and murdered..
Think from your brain instead of your ass because you're leaving a GAY stench around here..
xians R STOOPID

Toronto, Canada

#149063 Jul 6, 2012
THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
How bout the mom that drown all her kids several yrs ago?. Oh yes,,, the strait environment is stable!! And the dad just recently lured his sons into the house & set it on fire , I believe that was a custody battle....
I guess he doesnt listen to the news.
So, your mom was a dog and your dad was a pig, and you were given birth by animals. You did say you knew you were ay at age 4, so that was when you were abused. Was it dad or was it your closet gay mom? Sicko.
xians R STOOPID

Toronto, Canada

#149064 Jul 6, 2012
THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
How bout the mom that drown all her kids several yrs ago?. Oh yes,,, the strait environment is stable!! And the dad just recently lured his sons into the house & set it on fire , I believe that was a custody battle....
I guess he doesnt listen to the news.
So, you think that YOUR children should be told that they might be pedophiles, homosexuals, into dog sex, rapist, drug addicts or alcoholics, but they need to figure it out?
Dan

Roseville, CA

#149065 Jul 6, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Great idea, now that you have been shown to be a freaking idiot talking from your ass, now it's off topic....LOL!!! YOu are the king of not reading the crap u write. It's nothing but garbage.
Getting under your skin am I??

LOL!!!

Keep it calm fruitcake. More people might listen to you then.
xians R STOOPID

Toronto, Canada

#149066 Jul 6, 2012
Bill Of Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that just shows how F-ing ignorant you are and uninsightful! Didn't you read what the Old gay guy said? And it's not just him,every gay person I've ever met and got to know told a very similar story! They indeed knew at a very young age even though they didn't know about sex yet they knew something was different! Only later did they realize what it was!Kids do NOT become gay from outside influences,period! I've even known a couple of these kids myself and watched them grow up and even when they were young I knew that they would most likely be gay when they were old enough,and lo and behold they were! Don't open that ignorant trap when you know not what you speak! You are wrong oh great ignorant one!
And you are a gay liar. There have been many gays here who admit to being abused at a young age, by dad or siblings or mom. There are gays who admit that they chose to be gay and that is what they felt most comfortable as and there are gays who admit that they were not born gay but they don't think it a conscious choice.

Who chooses to murder a child, to be a rapist, to be a murderer, to be gay, or to be a pedophile? Every one who does it makes the choice.

If gays know they are gay, then know gay who marries and has a child should have custody of the child, due to fraud. Most gays say that it was around age 13 to 16 that they thought they were gay, so stop lying.

Most gays say that at age 3 or 4 then knew that t hey were pedophiles and into bestiality. Gays say that age 3 or 4, they wanted to have sex with the pet dog and the same sex rat.
Dan

Roseville, CA

#149067 Jul 6, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dan if u can't debate and just got caught of posting crap out of your rear, why do u want to meet me? You sound like a dumb thug. I never said I wanted to teach anyone a lesson as u are saying. I told u at the time that my posts don't show from the city posted. Nice try. I hope everyone here can see what a fool u are to call a person out for a fight. You are really worthless, u actually want to fight over this? LOL!!!wow u are dumb.
But I never wanted to meet you.

It was you who claimed since we live in the same pasture of geographic land not but 2 months ago was going to teach me a lesson.

Now to me at least that was a threat but given I've been known to hold my own I advised you of where I was going to be that afternoon.

This afternoon I merely did the same.

Others saw this post friend despite your back peddling.

It's OK...be a chickenshit. I would expect no different.

As it is in my youth I would have kicked your ass within 3 seconds and have worried about beating some insolent assclown into an oil stain but now I'm old, graying, slower and have a limp. You just might beat me into tomorrow so next time you want to teach me a "lesson" by all means let me know. I have a car and a full tank of gas given you're within 10 to 15 minutes away tough guy.

It's that or shut your fucking mouth when delivering threats you cannot deliver on.
Dan

Roseville, CA

#149070 Jul 6, 2012
THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
How bout the mom that drown all her kids several yrs ago?. Oh yes,,, the strait environment is stable!! And the dad just recently lured his sons into the house & set it on fire , I believe that was a custody battle....
I guess he doesnt listen to the news.
Between your avitar and your posts I might have to buy some packages of Depends you're making me laugh so loud...LOL!!!

Keep up the good work.
Dan

Roseville, CA

#149071 Jul 6, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>At a young age, we don't need to confuse kids more then they are. From what i have seen, influence plays a big role in kids.
From what you have seen.

ROFL!!!

Well shitass...from what I have experienced from your posts you haven't seen Jack Shit or his brother Illbe Damned.

LOL!!!

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Norcross, GA

#149075 Jul 6, 2012
The Great Sly_Clyde wrote:
<quoted text>
At least gay people don't run around fantasizing about anal sex with 12 year old girls. How much more of a disgusting human can you be than you are right now? Seriously you bemoan what two consenting adults do in their bed rooms and then have the audacity to promote marring 12 year old children. DISGUSTING to say the least. I think we all can now understand why your wife and children left you. Did you try and marry your own 12 year old daughter?
Gad, man, you're like some broke-down wedding comic working for free food.

Look, when a gag doesn't work repeating it dosn't change that, least ways if you don't try and improve it. Now even your gay fans are embarrassed for you. You're begging them to laugh and there's noting more pathetic than a comic begging for laughs.

Mind you, the concept has potential -- "Prof Marvel is a Pedo" -- but that's not enough. You have to ratchet the thing up, take it to the next level, put our stamp on it -- all things you're not doing.

In other words, stop being such a hack. Either re-write the gag or introduce some new material -- but whatever you do don't keep repeating it once you see it isn't working.

It makes you look like a 50 year-old hooker standing in the pouring rain without an umbrella.

Trust me on this, Clyde

I like you.

I'm your friend.

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Norcross, GA

#149076 Jul 6, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text> Great that the "stright community" on what every planet you hail form has you to protect all the little girls... could you please relocated to planet earth?
You see we humans allow children (even LITTLE GIRLS!) to be alone with MEN. Yep, uncles, coaches, teachers, doctors, nurses, school bus drivers and life guards and other MEN in positions of power. I don't want the even think about all those pedophile fathers and step fathers.
Sure, we do.

I bet at your high school the male cheer-leading coach took showers with the girls.

Look, bonehead, you're the only here who didn't get my point about the restrictions we place on men and girls. It's a restriction that had we applied to gay men and boys -- a lot of choir boys would have been saved.

But go ahead -- act like you're too stupid to grasp what I'm saying.

Then again, maybe you're not acting.

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Norcross, GA

#149077 Jul 6, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people understand the difference between adults and children - something you can't seem to grasp.
Based on statistics, a huge percentage of straight folks have engaged in anal sex. Perhaps you should ask some of your straight friends how they felt about it, instead of feeding your ongoing fascination with all things gay.
Or at least what you fantasize gay might be.
There you go with your "Straights do it too!" refrain.

I say something is bad; you reply with "Straights do it too!" and somehow that makes it safe, normal, and as wholesome as mom's apple pie.

Here's a tip, genius -- anal sex is still morbidly unhealthy ...

... and disgusting.

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Norcross, GA

#149078 Jul 7, 2012
The Great Sly_Clyde wrote:
<quoted text>
You got me all wrong poofy, I detest anyone who has sex with children. If I had my way they would all be sent to jail for life. All of them, including you ya freak. Pedophiles like you are the lowest form of life on this planet. Taking advantage of small children. Don't come to Chicago, thats all I have to say, DONT come to Chicago.
Now as for consenting adults, what business is it of yours with who , where and when they have god damn sex? Who the fluck appointed your sick azz pedophile freak self as the MORAL sex police? Shiet boy you think its just grand if you can marry a 12 year old girl! You question the morals of consenting adult homosexuals but have NO problem with grown azz men molesting 8 year old foster children. Let me guess ya sick freak its OK for a man YOUR age to have sex with a 10 year old girl, simply because its a GIRL. WOW how low can you sick azz fundies sink?
He's on a roll, readers.

And he may seem like a dog chasing his tail but there's no stopping him.

He just has to catch his tail before it dawns on him how foolish he looks.

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, CA.

#149082 Jul 7, 2012
xians R STOOPID wrote:
<quoted text>So, you were raped at age 4.
I'm sure you have other more realistic "Problems" to deal with than making this one such an issue to yourself. Worry about the kids being birthed into the environments with drugs, poverty, and no love. There are more cases ( as you have heard on the news I'm sure) of those EVER ABUSIVE GAY ENVIRONMENTS you put on in the toilet where kids are neglected, abused and murdered..
Think from your brain instead of your ass because you're leaving a GAY stench around here..
ha ha haa!!! So you assume rape ay?... look whose thinking from their ass !!...now.. Talk about a stench.... we need to get haz-mat after you..

P.S. AND DON;T USE SOCKPUPPETS EITHER !

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, CA.

#149083 Jul 7, 2012
xians R STOOPID wrote:
<quoted text>So, you think that YOUR children should be told that they might be pedophiles, homosexuals, into dog sex, rapist, drug addicts or alcoholics, but they need to figure it out?
Ummmm.... some of this some is learned behaviour..

Just like YOUR children would learn to be half-wits at age 4 by your thought process. And they would be better off being innately born gay, than learning from you.....

Speaking of drug addicts & alcoholics.... Did your drink and or smoke your din din before you posted??

Me think YOU have many things to figure out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which cheap and legit site to buy fifa 15 coins? 17 hr alex 3
Daly City Officer Charged With Excessive Force (Aug '06) Dec 24 yes call me 09864... 376
yahoo nd skype id nhi h Dec 23 sam-7 1
Police chase on Sunday early morning thru EPA Dec 21 D mann 1
Bill Widmer named new Rancho Palos Verdes city ... Dec 20 Are you serious 1
HELP STOP UNJUST PERSECUTIONS of TAXPAYERS over... Dec 19 EQUAL RIGHTS 27
sri ganganagar Dec 18 parmjeet 1

Redwood City News Video

Redwood City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Redwood City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Redwood City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Redwood City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:24 pm PST

NBC Sports12:24PM
49ers send Alex Boone to IR, sign Trindon Holliday
ESPN 3:27 PM
Harbaugh stays tight-lipped on 49ers future
NBC Sports 5:11 PM
Russell Okung cleared to play from bruised lung, Max Unger a game-time decision
Bleacher Report 5:39 PM
Reggie McKenzie's Satisfactory Draft Picks Should Earn His Stay in Oakland
NBC Sports 5:49 PM
Report: Michigan will meet with Jim Harbaugh this weekend