Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Read more: www.cnn.com 201,862

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Read more
Little Blue Alien

Easthampton, MA

#135699 Apr 10, 2012
The dollar...is...the Devil.

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Baltimore, MD

#135700 Apr 10, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel free to back that claim, or this one person's opinion, with a little cold hard fact.
Have you ever noticed that you are frequently long on rhetoric, but lacking in substantiation?
Look, lides, I've told you this before -- get some new material. You're posting the same craptrap over and over.

I work very hard at posting new content each day -- meanwhile, all you do is nag like an old woman.

Well, that's not going to work anymore. I respect my fans even if you don't.

Start posting fresh quality content or you'll be masturbating on your own.

This is your last warning.

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

HATE AND BIGOTRY

#135701 Apr 10, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't take this personal, Gay Mom, but you really are a train wreck.
Firstly, your ferret study was stupid. In fact, it was so stupid I'm not even going to dignify it with a response.
Your second cite astonishingly disproves precisely what you've been saying about homosexuals all along -- namely, they're born not made.
Here's the operative passage that's diametrically opposed to everything you've been writing here:
<quoted text>
In other words, Missy, you're hocus pocus, Voodoo gay bathhouse understanding of what causes homosexuality is not shared by the very people you cite!
The researcher calls homosexuality a "complex" phenomena not caused by a singe "gay gene". This means your "gay gene ... bisexual gene ... transgender gene" claptrap has no scientific foundation -- that it's a pile of BUNK!
It also means you don't know how to read for content -- honestly, what's more ludicrous than a poster who uses cites that rebuts her own claim?
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....
That's what YOU been told OVER AND OVER again......THERE ISN'T A "GAY" GENE, BUT MANY FACTORS THAT GO INTO ONE'S SEXUAL ORIENTATION regardless of the person being Gay or Straight....what a flipping IDIOT you are!!!!

Again, we give you links to articles that you toss aside as being meaningless.....but then then copy and paste something that makes NO SENSE and don't provide ANYTHING links to back up your claims!!!

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

HATE AND BIGOTRY

#135702 Apr 10, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what YOU been told OVER AND OVER again......THERE ISN'T A "GAY" GENE, BUT MANY FACTORS THAT GO INTO ONE'S SEXUAL ORIENTATION regardless of the person being Gay or Straight....what a flipping IDIOT you are!!!!
Again, we give you links to articles that you toss aside as being meaningless.....but then then copy and paste something that makes NO SENSE and don't provide ANYTHING links to back up your claims!!!
Should read YOU'VE...instead of YOU......sorry about that typo......lol!

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#135703 Apr 10, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
Look, lides, I've told you this before -- get some new material. You're posting the same craptrap over and over.
Of course, unless you introduce a new and rational argument, why would I dig to find new material, when my old arguments still easily refute your opinions?
Prof Marvel wrote:
I work very hard at posting new content each day -- meanwhile, all you do is nag like an old woman.
Well, you have to work much harder when you are making irrelevant rationalizations to support an unconstitutional position.
Prof Marvel wrote:
Well, that's not going to work anymore. I respect my fans even if you don't.
Neither will posting BS that you are utterly incapable of substantiating with fact. Pony up the facts Prof.
Prof Marvel wrote:
Start posting fresh quality content or you'll be masturbating on your own.
This is your last warning.
You say this as though you have some sort of authority. Truly, you do suffer from delusions of grandeur.

Feel free to pony up some factual substantiation for your rationalizations. I donít think you are capable of doing so.

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#135704 Apr 10, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
Don't take this personal, Gay Mom, but you really are a train wreck.
This is hysterical coming form you. Sort of the pot calling the kettle black.
Joe Fortuna

Eureka, CA

#135706 Apr 10, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
How long are you guys going to use that closet queen line of attack?
Has there ever been anyone not for same-sex marriage that wasn't a closet queen?
Gays have been raising kids since 1980 yet we have no data on gay male parents and mountains of data on lesbian parents.
But we actually are getting data on gay marriage from gay males who tried it and all of them are saying the same thing -- it was the biggest mistake of their lives.
I already provided you with the link of the gay guy who called it "a joke." He says its all wrong because men are by nature predators and when you put two men together they're out there cheating on each other before the ink is dry on their license.
The idea is just a stupid one to begin with. No where in history do we see a culture dumb enough to try it and wherever there was anything remotely similar it failed.
Kids should not be used as guinea pigs for you screwball social engineering experiments. Not a scintilla of evidence existed 30 years ago showing gay parents are a good idea, and not a scintilla of evidence exists today. Lesbians do well as parents -- gay males don't and all the fudging of numbers and outright lying won't change that.
You can't have it both ways, so which is it?

Your words.
Gays have been raising kids since 1980 yet we have no data on gay male parents and mountains of data on lesbian parents.

But we actually are getting data on gay marriage from gay males who tried it and all of them are saying the same thing -- it was the biggest mistake of their lives.

Baltimore, MD

#135707 Apr 10, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
If there isn't gay gene why do you people keep repeating your mantra "We were born this way!"?

And why do you insist hetero boys raised by gay males can't become gay?

Baltimore, MD

#135708 Apr 10, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
That line has been used to death, you moron.

Last warning -- get fresh material.
Joe Fortuna

Eureka, CA

#135709 Apr 10, 2012
Little Blue Alien wrote:
In god we trust.

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#135710 Apr 10, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
That line has been used to death, you moron.
Last warning -- get fresh material.
It doesn't make it any less applicable in your case.

Can you indicate a compelling state interest served by denying same sex couples equal protection of the law to marry that would render such a restriction constitutional?

I bet you can't. In fact, you seem bent on proving as much each and every time you post.

“Yellow Brick Road”

Since: Mar 12

The Land of OZ

#135711 Apr 10, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
If there isn't gay gene why do you people keep repeating your mantra "We were born this way!"?
Do you feel that Homosexuality is a choice? People make a choice to be Gay, is that your contention?

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#135712 Apr 10, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
SPOT ON! Day in and day out!!

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#135713 Apr 10, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't make it any less applicable in your case.
Can you indicate a compelling state interest served by denying same sex couples equal protection of the law to marry that would render such a restriction constitutional?
I bet you can't. In fact, you seem bent on proving as much each and every time you post.
omg, he gave you last warning! ROTFL. What's he going to do.....more whining, foot stomping, cry? To funny!

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#135714 Apr 10, 2012
Imprtnrd wrote:
omg, he gave you last warning! ROTFL. What's he going to do.....more whining, foot stomping, cry? To funny!
No, I am sure they will invite me to shut up an leave, as they do every time their position is illustrated to be faulty.

Baltimore, MD

#135718 Apr 10, 2012
The Great Sly_Clyde wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you feel that Homosexuality is a choice? People make a choice to be Gay, is that your contention?
I think some do and some don't.

Why?

“Love thy neighbor!”

Since: Dec 06

Westland , MI

#135720 Apr 10, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously didn't read anything I posted. Are you afraid you might learn some FACTS???

“Love thy neighbor!”

Westland , MI

#135721 Apr 10, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
So, why would anyone CHOOSE to be gay???

“Love thy neighbor!”

Westland , MI

#135722 Apr 10, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
And the ones who didn't choose, how come they are gay???

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#135723 Apr 10, 2012
Gay Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
And the ones who didn't choose, how come they are gay???
Molestation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
yellow cab 650---254----1230 24hr open (Jan '09) 4 hr jie 22
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Fri Loveyourchildren 114
News Earthquake! Your Smartphone Could Give an Early... Apr 15 Kate 1
Anyone know a good auto glass repair shop aroun... (Oct '06) Apr 15 Angela K 22
News Pinay nanny wins slavery case in Canada Apr 7 Jennifer LaSalle 1
does anyone need a good dog walker (May '07) Mar 25 chicagodawg 46
does 4-stroke scooter take regular oil Mar 21 styxxx116 1
More from around the web

Redwood City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE