Developers plan to bringA new life to Chinese Camp

Mar 20, 2012 Full story: The Union Democrat

Highway 120 runs through Chinese Camp, a small town being eyed by developers. Amy Alonzo Rozak/Union Democrat, copyright 2012 Long-known for abandoned adobe buildings and neglected Main Street, Chinese Camp has become the focus of an ambitious redevelopment plan being undertaken by a small group of outside investors.

Full Story
Diana Boegel

Oakland, CA

#1 Jun 3, 2012
No developing Chinese Camp!!! There's enough of that as there is. Instead,
harness an organization such as E Clampus Vitus to restore existing buildings.
As a native Californian, I'm sick of "developments." Let Chinese Camp stay the open space it is and let the hoards of people live elsewhere. I have a family history in Tuolumne County and would hate to see Chinese Camp turn into another Oakdale or Manteca. I have spoken.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redwood City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 3 hr big meech 16,010
How would you like to/be proposed? 8 hr Jimmy 2
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon El SupremoS 201,038
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
....PLANT Native....garden... Sep 25 shykora paul arts 1
Disney on Ice is back in San Jose! Discount on ... Sep 24 multisportmom 1

Redwood City News Video

Redwood City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Redwood City Jobs

Redwood City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Redwood City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Redwood City