Jun 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger
From the outset of its inquiry, we offered our full cooperation and provided extensive written documentation to support our oral testimony.
Here is a bief summary of misdeeds (there is even more from others
that I am glad to put you in contact with):
Berkeley Rent Board Report missing many elements.
1. Ignoring judges' reprimand
2. Making false statements collecting money for false services, then
refusing to return it after client won case.
3. Rulings that dead people live places on video of hearing.
4. Rulings that a person who had not been in the US for 12 years that
Berkeley was their primary residence, paid no US taxes.
5. Rulings that person who is in prison for 6 years that Berkeley was
his primary residence.
6. Ignoring over whelming evidence and breaking laws to rule for tenants.
7. Trespassing in private homes without a search warrant looking for
evidence this happened to me 3 times.
8. Counter claims by different rent board parties to the detriment of
9. Potential (not substantiated) " Sexual favors in change for services"
10. Disbarred attorney's and rent board members colluding in cases
before hearings, they also happened to be friends.
I have official evidence to back up statements for some.
They also plan to charge fraternities $85 anual rent board fees, others get charged $194
Tell me when this thread is updated:
|CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10)||2 hr||Frankie Rizzo||168,989|
|Real Estate Classes Now!||3 hr||College of San Mateo||1|
|CA Ex-BART officer Mehserle sentenced to two years... (Nov '10)||5 hr||StandUpers||1,447|
|CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10)||5 hr||StandUpers||6,819|
|CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10)||5 hr||StandUpers||4,034|
|CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10)||5 hr||StandUpers||14,956|
|CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10)||7 hr||Chasing the Dragon||2,150|