Boy, 16, dies after being struck by a motorcycle in Redondo Beach

Full story: Daily Breeze 101
A 16-year-old boy died this morning after he was struck by a motorcycle Wednesday evening in Redondo Beach, police said. Full Story
rip

Hermosa Beach, CA

#87 Nov 6, 2008
rip cody
you made a impact on many lives
you will forever be missed
---anonymous---

Santa Monica, CA

#89 Jan 27, 2009
Sparkie wrote:
kids now days seem to be in another world. To much video games, tv,crazy music and no responsabilities. Parents don't parent any more. The kids just run wild and do as they please when they please. Parents don't have time to be bothered. Just give the kids some money and they will go away. I see a lot of parents that don't talk to their kids or explain things to them. They just let them run wild.
you dont know what you're talking about. that may be true in other situations .. but not this one.
a boy dies and you're criticizing the parenting.
han

San Pedro, CA

#90 Mar 24, 2009
Cody was a great fun kid.
He use to come to my house a lot cuz he was good friends with my sister.
Kylen cody's friend is also like family to me and god bless you sis.
Also my boyfriend was best friends with him so i see what they go thro.
Cody we all love you and miss you.
nobody should be at blame happens.
we love u cody
Anyonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#91 May 3, 2009
Cody u were amazing and I'm soo sorry to his parents and any other family members this is a tragic death that cud happen to anyone rest In. Peace! We all miss and love u I miss u and it's hard to live without u sometimes I hope heaven is treating u well.I will always love u and u wilso forever b in my heart.I wish I could hav sed goodbye.I miss and love u
maddy

Los Angeles, CA

#93 Aug 10, 2009
R.I.P Cody
dlo

Racine, WI

#94 Dec 11, 2009
True 1 wrote:
ACCIDENTS DO NOT JUST HAPPEN...THEY ARE CAUSED!!!
Just like you!
alex purdy

Beaverton, OR

#95 Jan 4, 2010
i have never seen so much people talk shit to someone who isnt even here come on people he is gone i dont even know the kid but no one deserves to die
i give my preyers to his family
for real people need to grow up and stop talkin bull shit
tara

Ojai, CA

#96 Jul 12, 2010
i miss you buddy. <3
R-Smart

Torrance, CA

#97 Jul 24, 2010
You people judging negatively at post requesting and suggesting that Cody "R.I.P." are sick S.O.B.'s and you are truley "CLUELESS" poor excuses for human beings so KMA!!!
MEGAN

Chino Hills, CA

#98 Jul 25, 2010
Sparkie wrote:
kids now days seem to be in another world. To much video games, tv,crazy music and no responsabilities. Parents don't parent any more. The kids just run wild and do as they please when they please. Parents don't have time to be bothered. Just give the kids some money and they will go away. I see a lot of parents that don't talk to their kids or explain things to them. They just let them run wild.
you have no idea what you're talking about. bill and sylvia are amazing parents. cody was crossing the street and got hit by a motorcycle. if you're going to be a judgemental asshole, i suggest you know the whole story and not make assumptions. give the family some respect. i love you cody rest in peace our family misses you :'(

Since: Oct 11

Mesa, AZ

#99 Oct 23, 2011
Cody Williamson died, by jaywalking across
Aviation Boulevard .....at rush hour.... in 2008. Sure he has a lot of friends who were left behind, and the story is sad, but he made a foolish decision that cost him his life. Hardly commendable. When you hear about young people that die of depression, bullying, and life treatening diseases, now those reasons are a trajedy.

Mesa, AZ

#100 Oct 23, 2011
MEGAN wrote:
<quoted text>
you have no idea what you're talking about. bill and sylvia are amazing parents. cody was crossing the street and got hit by a motorcycle. if you're going to be a judgemental asshole, i suggest you know the whole story and not make assumptions. give the family some respect. i love you cody rest in peace our family misses you :'(
Cody Williamson died by jaywalking across Aviation Boulevard at rush hour....Bill and Sylvia Williamson, my parents taught me to cross at a stolight when I was 8 years old.

Mesa, AZ

#101 Oct 23, 2011
BetterBuilt1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cody Williamson died by jaywalking across Aviation Boulevard at rush hour....Bill and Sylvia Williamson, my parents taught me to cross at a stolight when I was 8 years old.
I agree with you, BetterBuilt1. Cody Williamson jaywalked across Aviation Boulevard at rush hour, pretty mindless.
Bill and Sylvia Williamson, my condolences.
BTW....a memorial scholarship was set up by the lacross team at RUHS in his memory, in 2008. I would like to see scholarships in memory of: bullied kids that took their own life, students that passed of an incurable disease, or a trajic death that was not their fault.
real deal

Mesa, AZ

#103 Oct 27, 2011
rip wrote:
rip cody
you made a impact on many lives
you will forever be missed
Making an impact on many lives????
Jaywalking across
Aviation Blvd. at rush hour?? I would rather have someone who is a little more intelligent make an "impact" on MY LIFE, Thank You...
Nancy Kirkjian

United States

#104 Nov 20, 2011
Better Built 1 You dont need to comment on anything to do with the South bay, you probably have never lived here so just go play on the freeway in Mesa Arizona and leave us alone. I have read you posts and you seem to be a sad human being putting whacky posts all over the internet under several different names
Nancy Kirkjian

United States

#105 Nov 20, 2011
That goes for you too, real deal. I know you are all the same person now leave the South Bay comments to youtsrlf because you have probably never stepped foot in California let alone LA county
Bret Shusterman

Redondo Beach, CA

#106 Nov 7, 2012
Sparkie wrote:
FU**k YOU SPARKIE! YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT PERSONAL HABITS, IN FACT YOU ARE SO WRONG YOU MADE ME SICK! RIP LIL MAN THIS PERSON NEEDS A GOOD WHOOPIN!!!
Bret Shusterman

Redondo Beach, CA

#107 Nov 7, 2012
real deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Making an impact on many lives????
Jaywalking across
Aviation Blvd. at rush hour?? I would rather have someone who is a little more intelligent make an "impact" on MY LIFE, Thank You...
YOUR A CARELESS SOB HOPE YOU DIE, CAN YOU SEE THE TURN IN AZ MIND YOUR BIZNESS, PLAY IN THE DIRT

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#110 May 28, 2013
calibaybie wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you, BetterBuilt1. Cody Williamson jaywalked across Aviation Boulevard at rush hour, pretty mindless.
Bill and Sylvia Williamson, my condolences.
BTW....a memorial scholarship was set up by the lacross team at RUHS in his memory, in 2008. I would like to see scholarships in memory of: bullied kids that took their own life, students that passed of an incurable disease, or a trajic death that was not their fault.
Perfectly said.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#111 May 28, 2013
Nancy Kirkjian wrote:
Better Built 1 You dont need to comment on anything to do with the South bay, you probably have never lived here so just go play on the freeway in Mesa Arizona and leave us alone. I have read you posts and you seem to be a sad human being putting whacky posts all over the internet under several different names
Nancy Kirkjian Fake Account strikes again. Get A Life, loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redondo Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Close race for assembly seat: newcomer Hadley p... Oct 27 Vote 1
Downtown Manhattan Beach Oct 23 Bently 4
Redondo Beach Councilman Aust proposes smoking ... (Jun '12) Oct 15 Wolfman 2
In the shade: Shade Redondo under construction ... Oct 15 seen it 4
Minors ordering UBER rides Oct 10 fdoobie 2
RB Man Arrested in Fake ID Scheme (Nov '11) Oct 2 Manama 3
Parrots Cause Blackout in Beach Cities (Dec '13) Sep '14 Sacred Trey II 2

Redondo Beach News Video

Redondo Beach Dating
Find my Match