dearborn heights police dropped the ball again

Posted in the Redford Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Apr 08

Dearborn, MI

#1 Jun 25, 2008
On 6-22-2008, My wife directly observed a man beating his toddler son in front of his home and notified the Dearborn Heights Police. She told them that the man had this child lifted by his hair and continued to beat this boy in his face. The Police seemed uninterested in following up on the matter but inforned her that they would investigate. 45 minutes after I returned home my wife informed me that the Police still had not come to the home to address the issue. I then made a follow up call to re-illustrate all the information and see why the Police did not do anything. They then informed me that they went to the home and the alligations were "Unfounded"! No one saw that Police at the home and for all we know this child keeps being tormented and beat by his father.(This is not the fist time that things like this has happend.)

On the same note, this is not the first time the DHPD has showen that they are not a asset to our community. Sense I have moved here I have seen the following:

1. Received a ticket for driving with my lights off in the daytime! I beat in court but come on.

2. Got wrote up for being parked on the street on a snow emergency. I beat that in court as well because it was several hours after they plowed and nothing was ever posted on the news. The real reason why he wrote the ticket was because I gave him a dirty look after I drove by him in the car that was wrote up. He was parked in the middle of the street watching some service people cut down tree limbs. I had to practically pull up on the curb to get around him because the pig would not move. He actually waited unto I got into the house before he wrote me up!

3. Me and 6 other neighbors watched a man break into a house and watched as the Police let the man get away on a bike despite the scraming of these people and a person being on the phone with dispatch.

Eveyday I hear stories about these men and the things that they do. If you have any stories please feel free to contibute.
Carie

Dearborn, MI

#2 Jun 25, 2008
Jason,
I don't need to say much, you know our story.
But be prepared on here cause you will get attacked for talking about them. It is mostly groupies, officers and wifes I believe. I don't say anything on here that I don't want EVERYONE to know and criticize.

Dearborn, MI

#3 Jun 25, 2008
Carie wrote:
Jason,
I don't need to say much, you know our story.
But be prepared on here cause you will get attacked for talking about them. It is mostly groupies, officers and wifes I believe. I don't say anything on here that I don't want EVERYONE to know and criticize.
I know. Its just hard not to say anything when you see things like this.
Carie

Dearborn, MI

#4 Jul 7, 2008
Jason,
I think I know who the guy is on the bike. He broke into my car a couple of years ago, stole all my CD's and then sold them up at Frenchies.....needless to say, Jimmy and Jim took care of it caue the PD wouldn't do anything about it!
This guy is a crackhead well known by the PD and a snitch so thats why they don't do anything about him.

Dearborn, MI

#5 Jul 10, 2008
Carie wrote:
Jason,
I think I know who the guy is on the bike. He broke into my car a couple of years ago, stole all my CD's and then sold them up at Frenchies.....needless to say, Jimmy and Jim took care of it caue the PD wouldn't do anything about it!
This guy is a crackhead well known by the PD and a snitch so thats why they don't do anything about him.
That makes sense. I found it hard to believe that the Police would be so dumb as to let him get away like that. I knew it was a lack of effort.
anonymous

Myrtle Beach, SC

#6 Jul 29, 2008
The police may have come and you may have just not seen them as well as other neighbors. I agree that is an issue that needs to be immediately addressed. But, I am also a firm believer that the community needs to support those that protect this city. They are there to protect us. At any moment, they could be risking their lives to save yours. If you feel that you can do a better job forget about posting a comment on a website. Step it up, and become a police officer!
wtf

Taylor, MI

#7 Jul 29, 2008
how can you "support" them when they don't "protect"?
Anon

United States

#8 Jul 30, 2008
if you read the other post that Carie and Jason put then you would see that they have a problem with the police.

Dearborn, MI

#9 Jul 30, 2008
Anon wrote:
if you read the other post that Carie and Jason put then you would see that they have a problem with the police.
You are right. They dont do what they are supposed to. I understand that you are in love with them so go be a groupie.

Dearborn, MI

#10 Jul 30, 2008
anonymous wrote:
The police may have come and you may have just not seen them as well as other neighbors. I agree that is an issue that needs to be immediately addressed. But, I am also a firm believer that the community needs to support those that protect this city. They are there to protect us. At any moment, they could be risking their lives to save yours. If you feel that you can do a better job forget about posting a comment on a website. Step it up, and become a police officer!
The point is when you have several people pointing and yelling he is right there how could he miss the person?

Since: Jul 08

Dearborn, MI

#11 Aug 5, 2008
Yes you are right ANON. I do have a problem with certain people in the PD. The detective that was assigned my son's case and the coroner. Not so much the Police Officers themselves however, I know for FACT that there are certain officers that use the less fortunate in the neighborhood to get tips. I have proof of that. And I think it is wrong. I turned the same drug house in for many years and was yelled at for doing it. Needless to say when the little narcs all died they finally shut the house down. Another instance: I called on a neigbor that I saw smoking crack on his front porch. Police never responded to that because the guy was one of their little narcs. I witnessed them threaten a mentally ill person that they just released from jail that did not have his meds. qqwAs I said before, I work very closely with law enforcement and I know alot of police officers including DEA, ATF, CIA. I know how things go down.
DBH has issues in their department and I sure hope the new Chief straightens it all out. I have faith that he will.
It is unfortunate that you have to pray that if you need the police that they send a "good" officer.
JfM

Tecumseh, MI

#12 Sep 8, 2008
Unfortunately, some of the police officers have forgotten that they are "public servants" and the public citizens aren't their "charges".

I'm one of those die hard romantic of years past who wishes we could return to what I see on "Leave it to Beaver" and "the Brady Bunch".

It takes just as much energy to be kind as it does to be inconsiderate.
GottaGetOuttaHer e

Franklin, MI

#13 Oct 17, 2008
Jason Dearborn Heights wrote:
On 6-22-2008, My wife directly observed a man beating his toddler son in front of his home and notified the Dearborn Heights Police. She told them that the man had this child lifted by his hair and continued to beat this boy in his face. The Police seemed uninterested in following up on the matter but inforned her that they would investigate. 45 minutes after I returned home my wife informed me that the Police still had not come to the home to address the issue. I then made a follow up call to re-illustrate all the information and see why the Police did not do anything. They then informed me that they went to the home and the alligations were "Unfounded"! No one saw that Police at the home and for all we know this child keeps being tormented and beat by his father.(This is not the fist time that things like this has happend.)
On the same note, this is not the first time the DHPD has showen that they are not a asset to our community. Sense I have moved here I have seen the following:
1. Received a ticket for driving with my lights off in the daytime! I beat in court but come on.
2. Got wrote up for being parked on the street on a snow emergency. I beat that in court as well because it was several hours after they plowed and nothing was ever posted on the news. The real reason why he wrote the ticket was because I gave him a dirty look after I drove by him in the car that was wrote up. He was parked in the middle of the street watching some service people cut down tree limbs. I had to practically pull up on the curb to get around him because the pig would not move. He actually waited unto I got into the house before he wrote me up!
3. Me and 6 other neighbors watched a man break into a house and watched as the Police let the man get away on a bike despite the scraming of these people and a person being on the phone with dispatch.
Eveyday I hear stories about these men and the things that they do. If you have any stories please feel free to contibute.
I HAVE YOUR ANSWER...
Next time you see this a-hole assulting a child, get your gun.. walk across the street... point.. aim.. shoot. SAVE THAT CHILD'S LIFE!!

Don't be the person who watched a child get beat, and do nothing. If the cops don't want to help,.. help that child yourself. Don't be afraid.

In court, just explain "The childs life was in danger, and you saved him".
Anon

United States

#14 Oct 17, 2008
Well that was a dumb answer. Maybe you should get out of here and make it safer for all of us.
GottaGetOuttaHer e

Franklin, MI

#15 Oct 22, 2008
Anon is probably the a**hole that lives across the street whooping his kids a** in the front yard. Poor dog needs to be put out of his misery.
polishta

Dearborn, MI

#16 Oct 22, 2008
In regard to the child incident, why don't you call Wayne CO.Sheriff or Social Services if your worried about it. But you probably don't like them either. There does'nt have to be an annoucement on TV to know that D.H. has a snow ordinace. How long you live there? The police have a very stressful job and nosey people like you make a bad name for them.
Anon

United States

#17 Oct 24, 2008
Amen

Dearborn, MI

#20 Oct 26, 2008
GottaGetOuttaHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I HAVE YOUR ANSWER...
Next time you see this a-hole assulting a child, get your gun.. walk across the street... point.. aim.. shoot. SAVE THAT CHILD'S LIFE!!
Don't be the person who watched a child get beat, and do nothing. If the cops don't want to help,.. help that child yourself. Don't be afraid.
In court, just explain "The childs life was in danger, and you saved him".
I wish it was that easy. I did confront him and it stopped.

Dearborn, MI

#21 Oct 26, 2008
polishta wrote:
In regard to the child incident, why don't you call Wayne CO.Sheriff or Social Services if your worried about it. But you probably don't like them either. There does'nt have to be an annoucement on TV to know that D.H. has a snow ordinace. How long you live there? The police have a very stressful job and nosey people like you make a bad name for them.
Read this. You can read, cant you? This is what I wrote.

Got wrote up for being parked on the street on a snow emergency. I beat that in court as well because it was several hours after they plowed and nothing was ever posted on the news. The real reason why he wrote the ticket was because I gave him a dirty look after I drove by him in the car that was wrote up. He was parked in the middle of the street watching some service people cut down tree limbs. I had to practically pull up on the curb to get around him because the pig would not move. He actually waited unto I got into the house before he wrote me up!
Anon

United States

#22 Oct 27, 2008
Jason you sound like a an idiot. Do NOT park in the street if there is a snow ordinance, its common sense. But you can see common sense is not that common!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Redford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Critics Claim Religious Freedom Act Legalizes B... 4 hr scs2011 11
Sgt. David Kutek retired Redford police arreste... (Nov '11) 9 hr Judge Karen Khalil 62
Witnesses describe robbery of murdered teens Fri Seven 6
We provide Grocery & Restaurant Pickup/Delivery... Dec 18 JustAVan 1
Muslims in Dearborn, Michigan and Britain conde... Dec 17 Steve 8
Cox wins handily, will represent Livonia in sta... Dec 17 Kevin 6
don`t buy from rhino associates (Nov '08) Dec 17 Cantfoolme 34
Redford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Redford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Redford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Redford