New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,690 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5514 Jun 24, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
what you hear is your wallet saying, you're dead broke. it's only sunday,you should'nt have spent your allowance so quickly.
I hear dead people weeping over their lost welfare checks, wondering who will finance their journeys back to Chicago to do some deceased voting.
Donna Brazile

Westbury, NY

#5515 Jun 24, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
independently wealthy my ass,any money you get comes from your ssi check and your allowance.lol
Sounds like you da one that gets da SSI check, Sparky
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

#5516 Jun 24, 2012
Long Island and Jersey shut-ins in the house!
mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5517 Jun 24, 2012
pitiful,angry people who have no idea or clue about the real world.wear tin foil hats and glen beck t shirts,then rage at those who dare disagree.
Donna Brazile

Westbury, NY

#5518 Jun 24, 2012
Geoff wrote:
Yes, I can see you now Geoff, good fellow, bon vivant, typing from your yacht on the sound, tweeting with Barry O, taking time to impart your infinite wisdom to topix trolls, we are not worthy......
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5519 Jun 24, 2012
Geoff wrote:
The Binghamton Institute for the Insane has reported an escaped inmate reportedly headed to Rev. Wright's church for an Obama worship session. He could be armed with a recording device so as not to forget the next 20 years of idle idol worship.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5520 Jun 24, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
pitiful,angry people who have no idea or clue about the real world.wear tin foil hats and glen beck t shirts,then rage at those who dare disagree.
I hear more whining from the dead, a whine begging for some hopey-changey never delivered during the past 4 years, which rendered the whiner dead as doorknob, but still worshipping Obama.
De Oppresso Liber

Westbury, NY

#5521 Jun 24, 2012
Words of a wayward Clown;

The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better. I, therefore, intend to oppose the effort to increase America's debt.
Barack Obama
De Oppresso Liber

Westbury, NY

#5522 Jun 24, 2012
The day I'm inaugurated, this country looks at itself differently and the world looks at America differently. If you believe that we've got to heal America and we've got to repair our standing in the world, then I think my supporters believe that I am a messenger who can deliver that message around the world in a way that no other candidate can do.
Barack Obama

"Pure Pasture Pudding"--De Oppressor Liber
hey

Albany, NY

#5523 Jun 24, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
careful fat slob,talking for common sense,equality and fair treatment of workers,with decent pay,and realizing that the rich are out to get us,will get you attacked by the nutjobs in new jersey and the other ones who have swallowed the republican koolaid.
You guys on this thread are all so effing stupid. You argue amongst yourselves about the differences between two parties who are both screwing us. Wake up, morons.
hey

Albany, NY

#5524 Jun 24, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
Nobody on this thread is raging more than you, nut job.
mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5525 Jun 25, 2012
to hey,it's called free speech.but we have all been eagerly awaiting the input from someone of your obvious mental superiority.it's not a two party problem,if you've been paying attention,the republicans have tried to thwart every attempt by obama to turn things around.certainly the dems have their faults,but they aren't actively trying to kill ss,the epa,osha and labor rights laws.plus i see no buttons on my computer forcing you to click on this thread,so moron,if it bothers you so much don't click on it.as for raging,if you will check back,you will see i didn't throw the first stone,never have never will,but i will throw it back.anxiously awaiting your exceedingly intelligent reply,on a forum known to attract real,honest to god intellectuals.
hey

Wilbraham, MA

#5526 Jun 25, 2012
Thanks for proving my point! You're so dumb you think letting one of these two sides of the same coin run the show will solve our problems. And you'll froth at the mouth to explain this.

Meanwhile, leaders of both parties chuckle because they've diverted your attention from the fact that they are all fleecing us.

Good luck with this idiotic path you're following.
mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5527 Jun 25, 2012
hey,they are not two sides of the same coin.a quick scan of history,proves my point.what has happened is the voters have been distracted from the main issues,by insignicant but divisive issues.the scotus has opened the floodgates to a torrent of money,so what are dems to do roll over and play dead.take gun control,dems tried to bring some sense to the issue,were promptly demonized and lost office.hence they leave the issue alone.as for rage you are the one that started the post by calling me a moron.now that shows me,ur like all the rest.someone doesn't agree with you so you automatically insult them.and you talk to me about rage.you've came here to vent,not to engage in a dialogue.and what path do you suggest following?just another cyber-loud mouth,with biased,one-sided opinions.
De Oppresso Liber

Westbury, NY

#5528 Jun 25, 2012
CANADA, our ally and neighbor in friendship offers the U.S. a strategic gift of importing their oil through the Keystone pipeline to the United States ,creating jobs and energy security. What does obama do? he has to think about it, let's wait till the elections over, and I'm [obama] done lying to everyone. That oil is going to the west coast to Asia. The clown in the White House is destroying our country, piece by piece. Wake up fools, it is by design that obama intends to destroy the United States, his incompetence is a ruse.
John

Binghamton, NY

#5529 Jun 25, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
CANADA, our ally and neighbor in friendship offers the U.S. a strategic gift of importing their oil through the Keystone pipeline to the United States ,creating jobs and energy security. What does obama do? he has to think about it, let's wait till the elections over, and I'm [obama] done lying to everyone. That oil is going to the west coast to Asia. The clown in the White House is destroying our country, piece by piece. Wake up fools, it is by design that obama intends to destroy the United States, his incompetence is a ruse.
So you think if the pipeline was built, the oil would stay here in the states? Seriously?
mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5530 Jun 25, 2012
first of obama was not the only one to question the wisdom of running the pipeline through envionmentally sensitive areas.secondly,have you all ready forgotten the gulf oil spill that was caused by bp and others cutting corners,or bp being fined for faking records showing they'd done maintenance work on the alaska pipeline,when in fact they hadn't,resulting in oil spills,or the recent oil pipeline leak on the yellow river.yes we need oil,but the oil companies do not have a good track record when it comes to taking care of their pipelines.take a look at the on going pollution being done by giant coal companies.anything of this magnitude needs to be approached with caution and commonsense.also a lot of this opposition is bi-partisan.
De Oppresso Liber

Westbury, NY

#5531 Jun 25, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think if the pipeline was built, the oil would stay here in the states? Seriously?
Canada is a major supplier and an ally, if opec stops shipping we have the infrastructure in place, it is basically a strategic play to continue supply, it is a free market system, sell to the highest bidder, some will stay maybe all, don't restrict free market.
John

Binghamton, NY

#5532 Jun 25, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Canada is a major supplier and an ally, if opec stops shipping we have the infrastructure in place, it is basically a strategic play to continue supply, it is a free market system, sell to the highest bidder, some will stay maybe all, don't restrict free market.
Nigeria sells 40 percent of its oil exports to the United States, Saudi Arabia 20%. Why would OPEC stop shipping?

We would have the infrastructure in place for what? The oil would still go to the highest bidder, whether from the west coast of Canada or the gulf cost. The free market isn't being restricted.
mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5533 Jun 25, 2012
first off,what about environmental safeguards,pollution can take years and billions to clean up.the major players in the energy game do not have a good track record,when it comes to cleaning up or compensating for their messes.just ask the victims of the exxon-valdez spill.it took decades to get any money for their ruined businesses and lives.the idea of a truly free market is a myth,pure and simple.every chance they've gotten corporations have tried to sew up the market by fair means or foul.they have formed monopolies,trusts or anything else they can think of,to rig prices,rig supplies,eliminate competition,etc,etc.just look at what enron did and tried to do before being caught.they manipulated the supply of energy,then greatly inflated prices.and you want me to believe these people need no regulation or oversight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fall frights 2014: Sterling Halloweekends Oct 14 Haunter to the bone 1
Three State Parole Officers Under Arrest Oct 13 HIGh ya 4
Major cop unions back Blakeman for Congress Oct 2 Just Saying 1
Arrests in North Hempstead building department ... (Oct '07) Sep '14 Smoothasatrainwreck 564
Do you support Rob Astorino? Sep '14 Diamond Daisy 1
Lottery announces LI million-dollar winners (Dec '13) Sep '14 Bruser 13
Video footage shows Nassau County Police viciou... Sep '14 Maggie Gallaghers... 6
Red Creek Dating
Find my Match

Red Creek Jobs

Red Creek People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Red Creek News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Red Creek

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]