What do the people of Red Bay think about the country club click ?

Posted in the Red Bay Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Poor Gal

United States

#1 Aug 5, 2008
What do the people of Red Bay think about the country club click a trying to run city goverment? They had a meeting before they signed on to run and decided they know whats best for the hicks that live in Red Bay.
Mike Kennedy lives on coutry club
Mike Stockton lives on country club
David Tiffinn owns big house at country club
Charlene Fancher member of click
Brad Bolton lives on country club and works Community Spirit Bank
If they have the best intrest of Red Bay in mind, where have they been the last 4 years?
dale

United States

#2 Aug 5, 2008
Do not forget that Bobby Forsythe is with them and live on country club
hungry

Harvest, AL

#3 Aug 5, 2008
Do you remember the old saying, "the rich get richer, and the poor get poorer"? Why do you think the CC click is running so many candidates?
MOG

Epes, AL

#4 Aug 5, 2008
Whether or not they are a click....something has got to be done...what we have is not working. I fully support Bobby Forsythe...remembering him as principal at Red Bay High School he was a good man and he was fair. I think he would be good for the city.
Fsh

Booneville, MS

#5 Aug 5, 2008
My vote is for Bobby Forsythe. But then again I would vote for a horse chewing gum than help re-elect errrr re-appoint what we have.
get the facts

Madison, AL

#6 Aug 6, 2008
AMEN fsh! AMEN!
fat lady

United States

#7 Aug 6, 2008
I am 100% in favor of the cc set. Look how the last 4 years has been. It has been a total disgrace. Its time for some people who deal with the public all the time to bring a little smarts to the table.
RB RES

Madison, MS

#8 Aug 6, 2008
hungry wrote:
Do you remember the old saying, "the rich get richer, and the poor get poorer"? Why do you think the CC click is running so many candidates?
I know I have never been employed by a poor man. We need the leadership, don't u think they had rather be playing golf. The only reason they are running is because no qualified other's have stepped up to run.
RB RES

Madison, MS

#9 Aug 6, 2008
dale wrote:
Do not forget that Bobby Forsythe is with them and live on country club
Oh yea, just to let you know. David Tiffin moved he doesn't live there anymore. Hasn't for a year or so.
AU for Life

Tuscaloosa, AL

#10 Aug 6, 2008
I support the country club click. At least they have some knowledge, unlike the idiots that are on the council now, contninously arguing over who studid BS.
It's time for change, look at the town 10 years ago and look at it now. DOWNHILL.
RBGURL

Madison, MS

#11 Aug 7, 2008
I THINK SOME OF YOU PEOPLE WOULDN'T BE HAPPY IF GOD WAS YOUR MAYOR!
JEFF HAS DONE THE BEST HE CAN DO... TO HAVE GOT THE POSSITION THE WAY HE DID!
ALSO.... BOBBY FORSYTHE IS A GREAT MAN! I WENT TO SCHOOL WHEN HE WAS PRINCIPAL AND HE WAS AS NICE AS HE COULD BE TO ME... AND I DIDN'T LIVE ON COUNTRY CLUB... I LIVED IN APARTMENTS... I AM ONE OF THE "POOR FOLK" AROUND HERE. HE STILL SEES ME OUT AND CALL'S ME BY NAME AND SHAKES MY HAND OR HUGS MY NECK! I RESPECT THIS MAN!
AND YOU GUYS VOTE THESE PEOPLE IN! SO WHY ARE YOU COMPLAINING? OR DID YOU VOTE AT ALL????
I DO NOT HOWEVER THINK THAT LESTER DEATON WOULD BE QUALIFIED... THAT IS JUST WEIRD!!!! ANYWAY.... FIND SOME KIND WORDS TO SAY ABOUT PEOPLE!!!!

United States

#12 Aug 13, 2008
bobby forsythe is a great respectable man. unfortunately the largely know drug ring that was named earlier is a joke. the stocktons kennedys boltons fanchers and most of the tiffins are all a bunch of corrupt drug dealers
HidyDo

Birmingham, AL

#13 Aug 14, 2008
Since when was motor homes a drug? LOL@guest this forum is a moron magnet at times.
AMAZED

Cullman, AL

#14 Aug 24, 2008
RB RES wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I have never been employed by a poor man. We need the leadership, don't u think they had rather be playing golf. The only reason they are running is because no qualified other's have stepped up to run.
It will give them something to talk about while they are playing golf. HA

Maybe to shake things up vote BF maybe one other from that line and add a few from the other clicks..... Wonder when the first !ding ding! will come in at the first "boxing match" I mean city council meeting will be?

I hear even Jerry Springer is thinking about an invite for the ones there now.
AMAZED

Cullman, AL

#15 Aug 27, 2008
Charlene Fancher- I was just wondering... Is it true about her rep? All the jobs that she has now does she really work at the title loan place now? What is up with her job record? What money will she be handling with her new position, or will there be any money handling at all for her? If the rumors are true what does that say for her?
Curious

AOL

#16 Aug 29, 2008
AMAZED wrote:
Charlene Fancher- I was just wondering... Is it true about her rep? All the jobs that she has now does she really work at the title loan place now? What is up with her job record? What money will she be handling with her new position, or will there be any money handling at all for her? If the rumors are true what does that say for her?
What exactly is her rep? She works for family at the title loan place. What rumors do you mean?
MHM

Madison, AL

#17 Aug 30, 2008
Well from what I've heard, their was quiet a bit of money missing when the next lady took over the books for the city. And that the books were in terrible shape....had not been balanced in a long time....don't know if this is true, but it came from a reliable person that should know. Also they say she is horrible to work with...attitude and bad temper....I guess we'll see soon enough.
Curious

AOL

#18 Sep 18, 2008
MHM wrote:
Well from what I've heard, their was quiet a bit of money missing when the next lady took over the books for the city. And that the books were in terrible shape....had not been balanced in a long time....don't know if this is true, but it came from a reliable person that should know. Also they say she is horrible to work with...attitude and bad temper....I guess we'll see soon enough.
I cant' speak as to the money issue, but I have worked closely with Charlene on some different projects. In no way did I find her to have a horrible attitude or bad temper. What I did find, is someone that knows what she wants to do and isn't afraid to speak her mind. I know in this day and time when the majority of people agree to your face and then stab you in the back, that Charlene's direct approach might be surprising, but I kind of like it!
BegToDiffer

Rogersville, AL

#19 Sep 18, 2008
Brad Bolton is an honorable, upstanding young man with a good heart and great mind to match. Mike Kennedy is an humble, kind and very intelligent man who cares deeply about his home town. Charlene Fancher is probably the most eager one to get started on the task at hand and with her good judgment and tenacity will make us all proud. With their sense for business, Mike Stockton and David Tiffin will round out this most excellent group of people we have elected to represent all of us in Red Bay. Their job will not be an easy one but I can assure you that each and every one of them will give our town and it's people back the dignity we so well deserve. And I must interject here, I do not live on country club road. I have never understood why that was an issue with some people. Give these guys a break. They are doing us all a gigantic favor. I'm sure they aren't doing it for the pay.
black draw

United States

#20 Sep 19, 2008
the way i see it.if JR and RH would have work with the others your town would not have made 48 news.it will be interesting to see then agree on every issue. I see to many chief's not enough Indains.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr Soccer Blast 92
west family 9 hr AHerpThatDerps 8
Corrupt police in Red Bay (Feb '08) Dec 20 JJJ 77
Scotty Pharr (Dec '13) Dec 20 Speakinthetruth 3
McDonalds employees Dec 18 wondering 1
fine women in red bay (Apr '13) Dec 16 James 44
council member should step down (Jan '14) Nov '14 Just saying 14
Red Bay Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Red Bay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Red Bay News, Events & Info