Comments
1 - 20 of 69 Comments Last updated Apr 28, 2014
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
he messed up again

Dexter, MO

#1 Sep 23, 2011
He's in greene county jail again. Just couldn't leave Starr alone so his bond was revoked today.
The LAW

Piggott, AR

#2 Sep 23, 2011
So tell us more?
Ronnie

Paragould, AR

#3 Sep 23, 2011
The LAW wrote:
So tell us more?
Word on the street is he was threatening her. Stupid boy spent $10,000 on his bond and stayed out a couple weeks? lol. Well I think he just made his own bed.

Wait, maybe he "FORGOT TO TAKE HIS PSYCH MEDS" again LOL HAHAHAHAHA
sad but true

Lake City, AR

#4 Sep 23, 2011
who nos if you are telling the truth there are two sides of the story.we may never no but it sounds like to me white trash just wants to be in the spot light so all i can say what comes around goes around and her time will come.
youtub

Paragould, AR

#5 Sep 23, 2011
Star appoliize to heath stop this crap NOW
LOL

United States

#6 Sep 23, 2011
How about that MILLION DOLLAR MAN now!!!! Lol
Yeah

Paragould, AR

#7 Sep 23, 2011
I bet the judge who reduced his bond is thinking he probably shouldn't have. I wonder what strings gerald will pull now... Or maybe gerald wasn't able to pull any strings and the last resort was he threatening starr...
sad but true

Lake City, AR

#8 Sep 24, 2011
sounds like to me if she did apologize none of this would be going on. so once again it sounds a little fishy to me. looks like she is the one who wants to keep things stir up. from what i have seen and heard heath has pretty well stayed with his family and she is the one who has been running around trying to be the center of attention. all i can say now karma is a bitch.
justme

Mena, AR

#9 Sep 24, 2011
Heath is a p##s,if he could fight a man i would give him an ass kicking nobody would forget,that what you get when you put wimps in uniform
justme

Mena, AR

#10 Sep 24, 2011
No place for a woman beater round here boy!!Dont blame her she didn't hit herself
sad but true

Lake City, AR

#11 Sep 24, 2011
well if that place is not for a women beater that town would b empty. LOL!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA
rotten

Orleans, IN

#12 Sep 24, 2011
Well Well Well this really makes me proud to be paying this morons salary. Worthless excuse for a officer for sure. I think daddy should give up on him before he ruins a pretty good sheriffs career to. He was to scared to get out from under the street lights of rector anyways. GOOD DAY!
troy

Paragould, AR

#13 Sep 24, 2011
justme wrote:
Heath is a p##s,if he could fight a man i would give him an ass kicking nobody would forget,that what you get when you put wimps in uniform
Double true!
Juli

Mitchell, IN

#14 Sep 24, 2011
rotten wrote:
Well Well Well this really makes me proud to be paying this morons salary. Worthless excuse for a officer for sure. I think daddy should give up on him before he ruins a pretty good sheriffs career to. He was to scared to get out from under the street lights of rector anyways. GOOD DAY!
you said a pretty good sheriff's career? are you a freaking retard? where do you think he learned most this, from watching his dad maybe? the sheriff is just a good politician but sly as they come. The sheriff may need to worry about the other one because I hear he was helping big brother intimidate Starr.
sad but true

Lake City, AR

#15 Sep 24, 2011
why would big brother want do any thing to her or for her.because you do not what she would do to anyone.she is only out for her self. just saying
wel

Paragould, AR

#16 Sep 24, 2011
Does anyone know if this is true? Is he really back in jail? And was he charged with anything else or just maybe back in jail cause he was breaking the restraining order???
dbg

Tampa, FL

#17 Sep 25, 2011
someone should wake up Kait news and ask them to find out.
dreaming

United States

#18 Sep 25, 2011
dbg wrote:
someone should wake up Kait news and ask them to find out.
I agree. It will never happen. Did you happen to notice the report on this subject on KAIT? Any other criminal has a mug shot plastered on the screen. Not once did they show his mug. It is bias to say the least. How in the world would a person get a bond of 1 million CASH reduced? It is bullshit and I would not blame Starr in the least to raise nine kinds of hell. Equal justice my ass. Rose colored glasses are being used in this town way too many times.
Kelly

Vincennes, IN

#19 Sep 25, 2011
Hey, its me again. And before you ask i have been drinking again. Let me refresh your memory. You people aways have things to talk about when the person doesnt want to be talked about. I myself need some advice so brain storm on what i have to say and let me hear it. Ok, heres my story again. A while back my step dad tried to rape me but the good side is that my mom was out of town and he paid my bills for that month. I guess it was his was of saying im sorry. My mom on the other hand has wronged me most of my life. When i had my children she was helping me to get xanax for my nerves and then turned around and told my ex that i was addicted to them and had me admitted to rehab. So to make a long story short my mom sided with my ex and took my kids away. My mom got my daughter and my ex got the boys. Like i said before i guess my mom did me a favor in a way because i am still not ready to be a mom, i just don't have it in me. So should i be greatful to my mom or mad? Not real sure. And like i said i have been drinking because somedays its the only way i can cope with crap. I do still take xanax when i can get them, so i know what its like to be without meds so no one should be passing judgement on Heath if you have never been depressed and had to take medication for it. All i can say is hang in there "Bandit" hope things get better for you. I will follow this thread and keep posting in the defense of us who needs medication but cant always find it or afford it.
Kelly

Vincennes, IN

#20 Sep 25, 2011
Oh by the way Heath, i could probley spank that little sluts butt for you, i have seen her chasing you up and down hwy 90 in front of my house. For those who dont know me i live across from where the Watson house burned a while back. In the white house in the curve where the blacktop ends and gravel begins... Thats a country song isnt it? lol I also seen her circling the block like 5 times the other day when you were up town talkn to your dad. You were on the tractor and your dad was in a truck. Yal were parked at that little building across the tracks. I think a beautyshop, thrift store and tanning beds are in the building. Guess she just got off work and noticed you there and was trying to get your attention. I thought she was gonna run out of gas as many times as she went around the block just trying to get your attention. Heck bandit, you should of got her for harrassment and stalking....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rector Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr speller feller 29,636
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 6 hr bird man 9,872
post office Wed wondering 5
black pather in clay county (Dec '10) Wed Hear the big cats 27
tyler james Wed hogfan 13
Danny Hill is Aug 26 Guest 5
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Aug 25 Curmudgeon 3,838
•••
•••
•••

Rector Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••