drugs for sale on louisa street !!!!

Posted in the Rayville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tam

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Oct 4, 2011
The bad part is that they are selling the leagle drugs on the next street over from the police station

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#3 Oct 5, 2011
do yall not realize that Tobacco Express,Raceway, and the Citgo on hwy 80 sell the exact same Incense. Maybe yall should bitch and complain about them as well. The faults should be on the customers for not using the stuff as its intended. The ridding of 1 will only make the others more sucessfull. At least someone local is making a profit...Cheers....
sgd1963

Monroe, LA

#4 Oct 5, 2011
I am not talking about INCENSE!!

Location hidden

#5 Oct 5, 2011
Well please flatter us all. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? These are very BOLD accusations. If you are going to accuse the "good doctors son" in a cowardly way such as getting on the internet and talking trash. Please do tell specifically what illegal drugs are coming from there? P.s. sgd1963 You should cover your name up in your previous threads if you would like to remain anonymous.

Monroe, LA

#6 Oct 5, 2011
Im glad sgd1963 can vouch for the "average citizen" as well as "deduce mafia drugtrafficking operations and its affiliation with law enforcement" in the bright lights and big city of rayville. Equally impressive is how sgd1963 mangaged to squeeze in "weeks" of liscence plate reconassaince to come to the conclusion "no visible purchases" were made.
Certainly a man of such talents in the realm of skeptism should be brought to light; especially since "sgd1963" likes to name-call himself with such elaborate accusations; sounds personal to me..
small towns..

P.S. No "tam" the bad part is "legal drugs" is an oxymoron and just b/c 'legal' rhymes w/'beagle' it doesnt necessarily mean its spelled the same..
tam

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Oct 5, 2011
I realy don't care how something is spelt ok my spelling has nothing to do with the point that there are drugs being sold in the middle of rayville and I have my kids to worry about and I see what goes on in rayville on the streets you might not travel down.

Location hidden

#9 Oct 5, 2011
Tam i can appreciate that completely. But targeting a single business when there are several? I dont understand. And plus no matter what there will always be drugs around in every town. Some more than others yes but there is always going to be some. Kids have to be taught to be responsible and make smart decisions. Parents need to face facts and realize that their kids will be peer pressured to get intoxicated and it will be nobodys fault but their own if they give in. I am in know way trying to give you advice in parenting. I dont want you to get the wrong idea because a caring parent is the best parent and you show you care. Just seeing the effects drugs have on people was all i needed to know that wasnt a lifestyle for me
curious

Rayville, LA

#10 Oct 5, 2011
Yes, please elaborate on this "drug dealing" situation. If you're going to stalk people and watch the coming and goings, please have some concrete evidence and not speculation.

Since: Apr 11

Rayville, LA

#12 Oct 6, 2011
I'll go check out the place today...but yes everyone is selling synthetic pot now...as an ex user I have issue with this, but they are not breaking the law, not a moral thing to sell but currently it isn't against the law...

Location hidden

#13 Oct 6, 2011
Synthetic pot? I wish people would realize its not synthetic pot. Its freakin aromatic incense meant to be burned in a room, not directly inhaled. It clearly states on every package not intended for human consumption. As an ex user of pot? you make it sound like you had a junkie habit which im sure is not the case. Although i do not agree with smoking incense you r right its perfectly legal and theres nothin nobady can do until its illegal which honestly would not bother me at all. The only reason i put my thoughts in this thread is because sgd1963 thinks you can put anything on the internet and get away with it. I really thinks its dumb beings it was so easy to figure out exactly who it was and he is a very common person in our community (dumbass). The person which he called out is 100% aware that his name was mentioned and is very unhappy about it. If i was allegedly called out for selling illegal drugs on the internet and not face to face it would take everything i had not to find you rev. and backhand you until your face wasnt reconizable

Ruston, LA

#15 Oct 6, 2011
What difference does it make if a person is 'the good doctor's' son, daughter, wife or himself?? Some people are going to use 'drugs' no matter where they have to obtain them from! They would steal the cilantro from San Miguel's, dry it & smoke it-IF it caused someone a 'buzz.' I would be hacked too IF I were the 'good doctor.' The allegations are just internet gossip and babble! Please provide us with something more juicy!
Anonymous

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Oct 7, 2011
Stop knocking the dude for making money! At least he don't sell it to kids ( even though my personal opinion is it should be illegal) he also had good deals on shoes!
NeedXChange

Ruston, LA

#18 Oct 7, 2011
Yes, and the women might get a little upset if those designer purses were NOT available for $20 or less! The guy has had a rough life by having to follow behind two older brothers, one is an attorney and the other is a doctor! As a matter of fact, parents (whether one's parents are a doctor, preacher, teacher or even the sheriff) are only responsible for their child's actions until they are 18 yrs old.
I would suggest that the person babbling about this issue go undercover and identify people that are selling ILLICIT/ILLEGAL drugs such as crack, meth, weed, etc. Go keep yourself busy by spying on real drug dealers, take pictures of the activities, ask them for their ID, get their vehicle license, etc--Then post it on here with your REAL name or march yourself up to the law enforcement agency office and sign a complaint on those real dealers! UNTIL you have the courage to do that-please quit posting gossip and information that may or may NOT be accurate!
Anonymous

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Oct 7, 2011
NeedXChange wrote:
Yes, and the women might get a little upset if those designer purses were NOT available for $20 or less! The guy has had a rough life by having to follow behind two older brothers, one is an attorney and the other is a doctor! As a matter of fact, parents (whether one's parents are a doctor, preacher, teacher or even the sheriff) are only responsible for their child's actions until they are 18 yrs old.
I would suggest that the person babbling about this issue go undercover and identify people that are selling ILLICIT/ILLEGAL drugs such as crack, meth, weed, etc. Go keep yourself busy by spying on real drug dealers, take pictures of the activities, ask them for their ID, get their vehicle license, etc--Then post it on here with your REAL name or march yourself up to the law enforcement agency office and sign a complaint on those real dealers! UNTIL you have the courage to do that-please quit posting gossip and information that may or may NOT be accurate!
I agree, there are too many toothless geekers running around here shaking gatorade bottles full of drano to worry about a man that's making an HONEST living. If it was illegal he wouldn't sell it.
HoteStuffMama

Ruston, LA

#20 Oct 9, 2011
hey now you people and you know who i talking to better mind your owned business and leave our store along! My money is good in that store and can buy good perses, shoes and all sorta stuff in there. they got some incence and stuff in their but nothing that walmart ain't got. Grown up you jealous peopel. The man running a leagle business there-if the fools want to smoke something made to burn for smells then we makers should put a laxative in it, then let thhem smoke it well smoke it after he gets payed for it. then let them smoke it--they won't get in trouble cents them will runs or have the runssss all the way home and ahving to sit on the pottie chair for several hours. that will break that s*&t up!
BUT leaf our storekeeper along! We like to bye from him, designing perses at low, low price but he nice to deal with.

Ruston, LA

#21 Oct 10, 2011
YoungCezar wrote:
Synthetic pot? I wish people would realize its not synthetic pot. Its freakin aromatic incense meant to be burned in a room, not directly inhaled. It clearly states on every package not intended for human consumption. As an ex user of pot? you make it sound like you had a junkie habit which im sure is not the case. Although i do not agree with smoking incense you r right its perfectly legal and theres nothin nobady can do until its illegal which honestly would not bother me at all. The only reason i put my thoughts in this thread is because sgd1963 thinks you can put anything on the internet and get away with it. I really thinks its dumb beings it was so easy to figure out exactly who it was and he is a very common person in our community (dumbass). The person which he called out is 100% aware that his name was mentioned and is very unhappy about it. If i was allegedly called out for selling illegal drugs on the internet and not face to face it would take everything i had not to find you rev. and backhand you until your face wasnt reconizable
Having the 'inquiring' trait that all of us have--I've read your post several times. sgd1963 put all their stuff private--So by a 'common person in our community'--I'll assume it's a person who likes to be on TV every chance that he gets, makes the entire community of rayville look like idiots, always going to bring big industry to this town, yada, yada! I would be very upset and unhappy if such empty claims were made about me or a business that I had! Your last sentence is priceless, deserves to be said!
Heck, we've had burglaries, thefts, wire cut from poles, everything that's not LOCKED down being stolen on a regular basis and this is the big expose' that this person could reveal! Do some positive undercover work-sgd1963- and find some of these thieves!
Richland gal

Rayville, LA

#22 Oct 10, 2011
I just read these posts...forgive me for asking y'all to backtrack, but what store is this? Whose store? Who is the "good doctor's son?"

Since: Apr 11

Bossier City, LA

#23 Oct 11, 2011
It may say incense but let's be honest no ones buying 20$ a gram for incense or salt for your bath...it's clever packaging to say the least...im not knocking the salesman for making money I'm just saying let's not tip toe around what it is designed to be...I don't care what the label says, just like green mint flavored rubbing alcohol...just makes it easier for a junkie to drink...
Rayville_Cityzen

Ruston, LA

#24 Oct 11, 2011
well, when I was growing up, the alcoholics would buy vanilla extract or lemon extract, the REAL stuff, and go outside and drink it!!! Or they would buy the Dr. Tichenors and well let's guess what they did with it??? people sniff liquid paper, huff aerosols........well, when there's a will, there is a way to get 'high'. May God please continue to bless our country, if we don't forget who he is! Satan's presence is overwhelming these days!

United States

#25 Oct 23, 2011
Maybe if folks wouldnt get 2 years for possession of pot there would be no market for this potentially dangerous stuff. Pot aint never killed nobody. Concentrate on the shake and bakers staying up all night stealing your electrical wiring and air conditioners.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rayville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Real Dirty Real Estate people 7 hr TimeOut 4
No Vote Catherine Estis 12 hr Schoolboard Elect... 12
Roosters dance club burns down (Dec '08) Oct 16 redhead2148 37
Want to buy cotton trailers Oct 14 Wheat Straw Man 1
No Vote Catherine Eatis Oct 12 Schoolboard Election 1
Gay Snapchat????? Oct 6 Dick_please9696 45
Anyone sell tenner bits? Oct 4 Abc 1
Rayville Dating
Find my Match

Rayville Jobs