Who is Lisa Pate (found dead near a Church Point home in 1999)?

Posted in the Rayne Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Curious

Opelousas, LA

#1 Jul 18, 2012
Anyone know anything?
paul

United States

#2 Jul 18, 2012
Curious wrote:
Anyone know anything?
they must have been waiting on him . Looks like its not his first
there

Tampa, FL

#3 Jul 18, 2012
there

Tampa, FL

#4 Jul 18, 2012
https://groups.google.com/forum/m/... #!topic/alt.true-crime/oc58dXg NuvA
Curious

Opelousas, LA

#5 Jul 18, 2012
I kinda of remember something about the guy who died in an automobile accident (ran off the road and flipped a few times - his two passengers did not die) as having confessed to killing the girl.

Why do they think it is BL?
Jenn3

New Orleans, LA

#7 Jul 19, 2012
It is possible that the police have added this "cold case" to his charges - and this one has a body - in order to negotiate with him and get him to tell them where Mickey is.
lafayettegirl

Scott, LA

#8 Jul 19, 2012
Curious, BL was one of those passengers in the car who did not die!
friend

Sunset, LA

#9 Jul 19, 2012
she was find in the back of the house under some old wood / he had live in the house when this had happen . he had move out. when the new people moved in they started to smell something that when they find the girl body it had been their under some wood
i know who did it

Houston, TX

#10 Jul 19, 2012
lafayettegirl wrote:
Curious, BL was one of those passengers in the car who did not die!
no brandon was the one who ran them iff the road ask clair gianfalla
you dont know

Houston, TX

#11 Jul 19, 2012
friend wrote:
she was find in the back of the house under some old wood / he had live in the house when this had happen . he had move out. when the new people moved in they started to smell something that when they find the girl body it had been their under some wood
he never lived there clair gianfalla and her old man did
Curious

Lafayette, LA

#12 Jul 19, 2012
i know who did it wrote:
<quoted text>no brandon was the one who ran them iff the road ask clair gianfalla
Who was in the car that he ran off the road? Wasn't it Brandon's cousin?
Curious

Opelousas, LA

#13 Jul 19, 2012
What is the name of BL's uncle who was found dead in his home around March of 1999?
Melisa

Opelousas, LA

#14 Jul 19, 2012
You know Curious, you are right. I forgot about that. I think his name was Black Faul. I wonder if anyone told police about that one. They never did find his killer. Thanks for sharing that. Mickey's father may be right, he might be a serial killer. The saddest part of all is that I have known him since he was young and thought he needed help back then. Guess his parents didn't think so.
Just Wondering

Lafayette, LA

#15 Jul 20, 2012
The Uncle's name was Leander Black Venable. Was murdered on March 1, 1999.
CP RESIDENT

Eunice, LA

#16 Jul 20, 2012
OMG..... I wonder if BL had something to do with Black Venable's death? The authorities should be checking into this also.
Shocked

Patterson, LA

#17 Jul 21, 2012
They should look into his Uncle's murder too. He may have known something and BL killed him. SMH
Concerned

Ville Platte, LA

#18 Jul 21, 2012
Did anyone contact police about the murdered uncle? Someone needs to.
IDontUnderstand

Mount Vernon, IL

#19 Jul 21, 2012
When BLS was in the car accident in June or July 1999, with Claire Gianfalla - who was in the car that was killed? Was it Claire's boyfriend? What was his name? Was it a one car accident? Were police involved? Can't find any record of it.
hmmm

United States

#20 Jul 21, 2012
i know who did it wrote:
<quoted text>no brandon was the one who ran them iff the road ask clair gianfalla
i thought claire was going around giving talks about the effects of drunk driving? so which "story" of hers is the truth? or maybe it's neither...and the guy who died in the accident was not her boyfriend. they might have "dated" for little while, but she was actually "dating" somone else at the time. they were all just hanging out together. she knew she'd get more sympathy and attention to say the guy who died was her boyfriend.
hmmm

United States

#21 Jul 21, 2012
IDontUnderstand wrote:
When BLS was in the car accident in June or July 1999, with Claire Gianfalla - who was in the car that was killed? Was it Claire's boyfriend? What was his name? Was it a one car accident? Were police involved? Can't find any record of it.
no, bsl was not in the car. the accident was the end of june, before lisa pate went missing. church point police "handled it".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Susie Lagneaux is running for mayor again lol? Fri Duson Citizen 5
forum Thu voter id 2
Do you approve of Roger Boudreaux as Mayor? Oct 22 Church Point RESI... 2
the N word Oct 20 Last Word 8
Bears coach is a winner! Oct 17 Church Point RESI... 2
Tiffany Miller Oct 17 confused 2
what do the people think of Shane Blassingame r... Oct 17 Collector 74 7
Rayne Dating
Find my Match

Rayne Jobs