Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Why is it that so many people from Ravenswood tend to come on Topix and bad mouth, or call people names,and hide behind a "Fictitious Name" while doing so? It's one thing to come on here and babble on about things or talk about issues, but when you come on here and Call people names or spread gossip and lies about people and then put their name(s) on here while hiding behind your "Fictitious Name", then you have real issues. People who do this are "Weak" and have "NO BALLS". The reason why these ignorant people hide behind a "Fictitious Name" while doing this; is because "IF" they were to post their "REAL" name with their post calling people names or spreading gossip, they know they would damn sure have a good West Virginia ASS WHIPPIN coming the first time the person they called names or spread gossip & lies about seen them walking down the street. So the next time you feel froggy like a "BAD ASS" and want to post ill remarks about someone specifically "Put Your REAL Name".
bacon hater

Massillon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

No names. Never. And I am impressed with your gutsiness. How's your name pronounced again? Is it Mr. 1Rid G. Runner? Seems like the computer must have jumbled yours up or something.
lady

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

1ridgerunner wrote:
Why is it that so many people from Ravenswood tend to come on Topix and bad mouth, or call people names,and hide behind a "Fictitious Name" while doing so? It's one thing to come on here and babble on about things or talk about issues, but when you come on here and Call people names or spread gossip and lies about people and then put their name(s) on here while hiding behind your "Fictitious Name", then you have real issues. People who do this are "Weak" and have "NO BALLS". The reason why these ignorant people hide behind a "Fictitious Name" while doing this; is because "IF" they were to post their "REAL" name with their post calling people names or spreading gossip, they know they would damn sure have a good West Virginia ASS WHIPPIN coming the first time the person they called names or spread gossip & lies about seen them walking down the street. So the next time you feel froggy like a "BAD ASS" and want to post ill remarks about someone specifically "Put Your REAL Name".
Someone you care about must have been critized on here for you to be so angry ..hope it turns out alright..

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

I don't talk about people, I talk about issues. There is a big difference. Would you like to be on here and have people making fun of the way you look? I already know from the comment you made earlier that you are friends with a couple of people that are in jail for drugs. You must be a law breaker too. Its obvious you have issues where cops are concerned. However, since you opened the door, you rank probably #1 or #2 on here for running your suckhole about people, relationships and throwing names out while hiding behind your ficticious name. So grow a set....
Bacon Hater Baby

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Actually, he needs to grow a vagina ,they take a better pounding..
fitness-guru OFFICIAL

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

1ridgerunner wrote:
I don't talk about people, I talk about issues. There is a big difference. Would you like to be on here and have people making fun of the way you look? I already know from the comment you made earlier that you are friends with a couple of people that are in jail for drugs. You must be a law breaker too. Its obvious you have issues where cops are concerned. However, since you opened the door, you rank probably #1 or #2 on here for running your suckhole about people, relationships and throwing names out while hiding behind your ficticious name. So grow a set....
ahhh... come on ridgerunner ..... thats personal just like the chit your reading about everyone else. big deal if someone doesnt like the teller. i hope r-wood topix posts arnt getting to ya sir. if they do its your own fault. go ahead and say chit about me for sticking up for bacon. it will affect me as much as it does bacon.= zero
1 post removed
bacon hater

Massillon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

These are the people that keep me coming back. And I have never mentioned a name. I never comment where there are names except to say "don't use full names." I rarely comment on ravenswood politics - I'm not in the know. Cindi and psycho and those guys run that show. Me, the roo and ludacris and psycho and cindi do battle a few mornings each week. That's it. I also have my flagship issue - the hilarious cops. And of course I exxagerate my hatred. I've never been in trouble (yet). Trust me, I fold like a cheap suit when a badge is at my window. All of my bullshit has but one real purpose - to entertain. If my yappings don't do it for ya, that scroll button is a handy one. Right thurrr---------->
Bacon Hater Baby

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

SORRY WE WASTED YOUR TIME..personaly ,I WOULDNT FEEL THE NEED TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING TO ANYBODY..and yes, I use the scroll button a lot..nobody is above or beyond critizism on this site..love ya..

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

Bacon Hater Baby wrote:
SORRY WE WASTED YOUR TIME..personaly ,I WOULDNT FEEL THE NEED TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING TO ANYBODY..and yes, I use the scroll button a lot..nobody is above or beyond critizism on this site..love ya..
Again "bacon hater" you missed the point. first of all I have not lived in Ravenswood your probably more years than you have been alive, and nobody that I know of has I ever seen on here offended "ME", I have thicker skin than that. My point is and was this this, When people talk "Specifically by name" or about someone that someone else named on here, why are they always hiding behind a Fictitious name when they do it? Why do they not put their "REAL" name on here also when they speak ill about someone(s) who has been "NAMED" on the topic? I'll tell you why, Ravenswood is a small town and everyone there knows everyone and "IF" they were to use their real name when they talked shit about someone by name, they know that more than likely that same person who they are talking about would kick their ass the first time they seen them walk down the street, or maybe even go straight to their house and kick their ass. So those who this applies to keep hiding...Whimp. those who are not doing this then this does not apply to them only the Whimps.
psycho

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

Did I offend you with my opinion? Oh well, you should hear the ones I keep to myself
Cindi

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

1ridgerunner wrote:
Why is it that so many people from Ravenswood tend to come on Topix and bad mouth, or call people names,and hide behind a "Fictitious Name" ... So the next time you feel froggy like a "BAD ASS" and want to post ill remarks about someone specifically "Put Your REAL Name".
I will if YOU will Mr. One Ridge Runner. See how I did that? Included your first, middle and last names there? Yeh - that's it.
Cindi

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

1ridgerunner wrote:
<quoted text>... why are they always hiding behind a Fictitious name?
Uh - same reason YOU are. My guess.
Good Samaritan

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

I would never put my real name on topix, ever..that's just allowing criminals to find out who you are. I have very little to hide but my name is my personal info and as long as I'm not breaking the law on topix then I won't use my real name..thanks.

“Byah!”

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
No names. Never. And I am impressed with your gutsiness. How's your name pronounced again? Is it Mr. 1Rid G. Runner? Seems like the computer must have jumbled yours up or something.
Original and a good post.
Cindi wrote:
<quoted text>
I will if YOU will Mr. One Ridge Runner. See how I did that? Included your first, middle and last names there? Yeh - that's it.
Copycat

See what I did there? Yup! You like when I talk to myself like a crazy person? Sure, what are you doing later? Getting lunch. Cool, can I come? Absolutely! See you there!
Pinkie

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

PLEASE.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then its a duck.

My name is just as personal to me and probably 3/4 of them know my name. The problem is Mr. Ridgerunner you want to join in with your opinion not wanting anyone of your congregation to know you partipate in this EVIL RAVENSWOOD TOPIX.

Go sing your song to Ripley, Parkersburg, or you big sissy you didnt even put down where you were from and you expect us to take your seriously.

NAP TIME FOR YOU.
Pinkie

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

Same goes for you Good Samaritan if you dont want anyone to know who you are. It is not required you give it, but what are you hiding from?

Really, I like generally all these people. It is entertainment to me and I dont take things seriously. It is really better when you dont know who the people are. Truthfully because when you jerk their chains and you realize who they are it makes you feel bad.

Anyway you are from Pt. Pleasant and my exhusband was from Mason County and you really dont want to know what I think of that.
Cindi

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Louda wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Copycat
See what I did there? Yup! You like when I talk to myself like a crazy person? Sure, what are you doing later? Getting lunch. Cool, can I come? Absolutely! See you there!
You are a moron, and no one understood a thing you said above. I hadn't read Bacon's response when I replied, dumb chit, but of course YOU already figured that out, I'm sure. Now, who's stalking who, Big Boy? Can't help yourself. I don't blame you. You're a genius. I know. What happened? Couldn't tell you. Do you care? I don't. Bye. Uh - Buh-bye!

“Byah!”

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Pinkie wrote:
Really, I like generally all these people. It is entertainment to me and I dont take things seriously. It is really better when you dont know who the people are. Truthfully because when you jerk their chains and you realize who they are it makes you feel bad.
So true!

“Byah!”

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Louda wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Copycat
Anyone but Cindi have trouble understanding this? I'll wait...
Cindi wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a moron, and no one understood a thing you said above. I hadn't read Bacon's response when I replied, dumb chit, but of course YOU already figured that out, I'm sure. Now, who's stalking who, Big Boy? Can't help yourself. I don't blame you. You're a genius. I know. What happened? Couldn't tell you. Do you care? I don't. Bye. Uh - Buh-bye!
You don't even realize how much of an idiot that you are. How the hell do you expect to be able to figure out someone else's intelligence? Just go play with your blocks and let the adults have a conversation.
Cindi

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Louda wrote:
<quoted text>You don't even realize how much of an idiot that you are. How the hell do you expect to be able to figure out someone else's intelligence? Just go play with your blocks and let the adults have a conversation.
^^^READ what you wrote,^^^ and I'm a child? HA! What a riot. Don't you have numbers to crunch or something?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Ravenswood Forum right now

Search the Ravenswood Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
workman 5 min lmao 8
Someone please help me understand Tea-bertarian... 8 min Kurtz 12
no more school 27 min fitness-guru 38
whatever 36 min bill 6
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 42 min fitness-guru 53,697
Retirees to picket Century Aluminum 1 hr tour next week 174
Little Caesar's (Nov '13) 1 hr gross 46
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ravenswood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ravenswood People Search