First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned naighbor

United States

#1 Oct 9, 2013
Josph has a medical marijuana liscene in Colorado "lying about residence" transporting marijuana to Raton selling it to your children maybe somebody ought to put a stop to it.
Jimmie

Shreveport, LA

#2 Oct 9, 2013
concerned naighbor wrote:
Josph has a medical marijuana liscene in Colorado "lying about residence" transporting marijuana to Raton selling it to your children maybe somebody ought to put a stop to it.
Is it skunk? How good is the price?
big rog lives

Denver, CO

#3 Oct 9, 2013
Jimmie wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it skunk? How good is the price?
Wait wait here you are the most holier then thou person and your on the internet trying to buy a contoroled substance. You are the most two face person I have ever seen
Jimmie

Shreveport, LA

#4 Oct 10, 2013
big rog lives wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait wait here you are the most holier then thou person and your on the internet trying to buy a contoroled substance. You are the most two face person I have ever seen
I knew you would jump on that, dip. I love to pull your chain, talk about holier than thou, taking your play acting for the community seriously. Big Community Organizer? La Raza's answer to Saul Alinsky? Give me a break. The only thing you can nail down is a 3000 calorie pig out.
Big Rog Lies

Denver, CO

#5 Oct 10, 2013
Jimmie wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you would jump on that, dip. I love to pull your chain, talk about holier than thou, taking your play acting for the community seriously. Big Community Organizer? La Raza's answer to Saul Alinsky? Give me a break. The only thing you can nail down is a 3000 calorie pig out.
You should know your so infatuated with me your walking along side of me every step of the way. Lol there has to be something severely wrong with you, but I'm enjoy making you lose your mind hopefully you get some balls and step out from behind a computer screen. I heard your bully died oh it's such a tragedy when your only friend dies lol
Big Rog Lies

Denver, CO

#6 Oct 10, 2013
How's your neck feeling? I heard your going to need surgery again and it's going to be painful. Did Teri leave you that's why your all frustrated ?!
Jimmie

Shreveport, LA

#7 Oct 12, 2013
Big Rog Lies wrote:
How's your neck feeling? I heard your going to need surgery again and it's going to be painful. Did Teri leave you that's why your all frustrated ?!
You benighted, paranoid turd. You have NO IDEA who I am. LMAO!
chala

Raton, NM

#8 Oct 13, 2013
weed is good and its good for u so get over it bitches
concerned neighbor num 2

Tampa, FL

#10 Oct 14, 2013
how do you know? Did u buy weed from him? Or do u sit outside his window at night? I'd breathe a sigh of relief knowing my kid chose weed instead of alcohol or meth or crack... the world is changing, soon we won't have to worry about ppl like you wasting Americas money on busting pot heads, why don't you focus you're efforts on a real drug you retard... I wait, this isn't about weed, it's snout you being mad at someone named Joe... Let me guess, he screwed you and didn't call you back?
RatonGal

Albuquerque, NM

#12 Oct 16, 2013
First off why we bitching about Joey selling weed when we know who sells meth, everyone knows COME ON!! Get those meth head before you try to stop pot, or is stoping meth heads going to stop you as well?! Selling is bad but let hit the bigger subjects than hating cause you don't have a green card?!
blazinasian

United States

#13 Oct 18, 2013
CANNIBIS HEALS... ALCOHOL AND DRUGS KILL. Go back to school and get educated! JOE is helping to spread some bomb ass weed, peace, and good vibes! At least he's making profit doing what he does. You're just sitting on your ass.. on raton topix behind a fake screen name doing nothing! Sucks to be you dumbass! Any educated concerned person would want a Meth dealer locked up rather than a pot dealer!
lightitdonthidei t

Albuquerque, NM

#14 Oct 18, 2013
blazinasian wrote:
CANNIBIS HEALS... ALCOHOL AND DRUGS KILL. Go back to school and get educated! JOE is helping to spread some bomb ass weed, peace, and good vibes! At least he's making profit doing what he does. You're just sitting on your ass.. on raton topix behind a fake screen name doing nothing! Sucks to be you dumbass! Any educated concerned person would want a Meth dealer locked up rather than a pot dealer!
Light it don't hide it. Lol jk.
chala

Raton, NM

#16 Oct 19, 2013
alcohal only kills if u abuse the shit gatta be smarter then the average bear
stoner

Albuquerque, NM

#17 Oct 30, 2013
His bags suck!! I got a dub and it was less then 1.7 and was mostly stem and loaded with seeds
NewMex

El Monte, CA

#18 Oct 30, 2013
Jimmie wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you would jump on that, dip. I love to pull your chain, talk about holier than thou, taking your play acting for the community seriously. Big Community Organizer? La Raza's answer to Saul Alinsky? Give me a break. The only thing you can nail down is a 3000 calorie pig out.
. You have something against Raza?
we know who u are

Albuquerque, NM

#19 Nov 13, 2013
Someone can't seem to get over themselves. What's the matter missing joey? Or did u try to make a move n he said no? Lemme guess...ur a fat bitch he didn't want to lick?
LOL

Albuquerque, NM

#21 Nov 13, 2013
SOUNDS LIKE THE POLICE USING THEIR INVESTIGATIVE SKILLS AGAIN.
TOMORROW STD TESTING FOR THE ENTIRE DEPARTMENT AND FRIDAY THE OFFICE ORGY BRING A SPOUCE OR FRIEND.
LOL

Albuquerque, NM

#23 Nov 13, 2013
DEFEND AS IN ON TOPIX, STICK UP FOR. NOT IN THE COURT OF LAW THIS BITCH IS SO STUPID SHE THOUGH A CHEAP SHOT WAS AN EXPENSIVE PICTURE.
daddy Bernal

Albuquerque, NM

#24 Nov 13, 2013
oh wait the comment about bj and terri sisneros hiring Barb Bernal Pacheco to troll tropix with her side show large marj backed by daddy chomo…..disappeared oh bless their hearts I guess thats what this is all about huh …. well if city hall will not let us in we will pull city hall out into the public court room ….
i know who you are

Clovis, NM

#25 Mar 6, 2014
I like how you idiots turn a post that someone who cant even spell posted about someone else and turn into something no one gives a damn about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Priorities? 20 min not sure 30
Raton loses again. 50-300 new jobs in Questa. 12 hr Just Me 5
Very true, where do you fit? 12 hr lachizmosa 4
Icehouse closing Mon Trying to Help 13
RMS why no jackets????? Nov 23 The truth 4
boy with pocket knife at school Nov 23 Obvious 21
Johnson Mesa ice cave Nov 16 Raton what up 15
Raton Dating
Find my Match

Raton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Raton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Raton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:37 pm PST

ESPN 1:37PM
Cards sign M. Bush to aid anemic run attack
Bleacher Report 2:37 PM
Cards Sign Veteran RB Michael Bush
Bleacher Report 4:24 PM
Will Hawks or 49ers Make the Playoffs?
Bleacher Report 6:05 PM
Dissecting Most Crucial Matchups in DEN vs. KC
NBC Sports 8:39 PM
Bruce Arians says Cardinals needed a bigger back in backfield