vanvoondersloote r

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Jan 18, 2011
Nice blog johhny boy! way to go, ill keep the love going. lets see who comes in and starts ish!!
Johnny wrote:
The other day i was in Super Save and was blown away. I cannot believe the prices of this store. I have heard many say shop at home keep the money in town. Well for 1 your ripping off your own community with your high prices. 2 you are taking advantage of those people that have no means of shopping out of town. It is sad to see henry and pinky reaping the benifits. I always thought they were good christian people. Maybe super save should hire pinky as security lord knows she loves to follow everyone through the store. Mr. Johnson ex-mayor of raton lol well sir you are the biggest hypocrit of raton. Tell everyone shop in raton but yet you and your wife are the first to be shopping at wal mart. Pulling your pockets out trying to prove you dont have money dont work for the simple fact your wife handles the money. People complain about the youth and drugs and crime. I for one say you are not the only place in america with that issue. I will also if it is that bad then change it. Raton used to have many things we could do when we were younger. We had swimming and skating summer programs with the schools. Now you have a parking lot and landscaping were our summer hangout was. The skating rink was takin over by companies and a church that cant make up there mind where they want to be. The summer program is only free lunch. Then we have all the money going to a court house that looks like a damn military bunker. We have a swimming pool or aquatic center or should i say the next tax write-off so the city of raton can cover there ass since Hector Balderas seems to be looking for something. It may sound stupid to those of you reading but i think in the long run it will make sense and maybe you will see. I for one know that we can not stop drug problems or crime but together as a community we can increase the chances of children and youth staying away from drugs by giving them more oppertunity and programs. I say Raton pull your head out of your ass finish your aquatic center and dont charge an arm and a leg to use it. Colfax county is a poor county as it is and you expect low income families to afford it? WEll i hope one day in topix land we can all get together for the problem at hand. I bid you all good day.
BIG ROG EL NORTENEO

United States

#3 Jan 19, 2011
Hey Johnny Great Job ese....

1. It is not going to happen unless we the people wake up and see wtf is going on around us. Man there is so so so much shit about these scum bags who use to run our city you or I will never know about.

2. That is a lo blow for Jessy but if thats the way it is in his house hold so be it. Im sure you had a dame or two tell you bow down a few times que no? lol so that not relevant.

3. The center was a mistake from the beginning just like ARPA and hiring Terri as chief of police the piece of shit dirt bag 2 foot tall penis envy short shit. I bet when he sits on the toilet his feet don't touch the floor.

Hey whatcha Ratons own version of Napoleon......

Mistakes we learn from and we don't repeat em.

4. I want you to contact me thru my web site www.bigrog.org I like your way of thinking and would lie to meet up with you

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4 Jan 19, 2011
Amusing statement about Chief Midget. Not nice, but deserves a chuckle nonetheless.

Jesse Johnson has no money and neither does his wife. Hell, he just got a judgment against him in December from GE Money Bank in Raton District Court.

You can look up others too at www.nmcourts.gov
BIG ROG EL NORTENEO

Denver, CO

#5 Jan 20, 2011
Ok thats just going to far

Granted I cant stand Jesse, but nonetheless he is a man like I am and some times fedia Is tight or we dig our heads into debt.

That has no merit here and I KING TROLL call that "foul"

I have debt and for any one even especially if they are a public official who is immune to the ruling has a right to that privacy. A lot of situations started in Raton because of coal miners who were working had smart ass kids who thought they were rich and better then everyone else. I remember this my father had a badge number that seemed to always be in the batch deemed for lay off. Them times sucked but man it created a great person. ME!

Challe if one was better then us all he would be a leader. And we have no leaders. Lets work on running the Ratts like teri, pj, apache, Johnson, fire chief, and any one else who is in a position and has showed no significant change in Raton.

Jesse, God speed recovery on your financial situation you and your family are strong and are survivors. With all do respect.

Some one open a window is stuff in here
leadership void

Santa Fe, NM

#6 Feb 14, 2011
This blogsite is devoid of leaders.
WayTooMuch

Raton, NM

#7 Feb 14, 2011
Once I traveled across the plains
Unto a town beneath the crest
And it was broken
I walked its streets
Amongst its people
And they were broken
Now I am one of those
Who looks to hide
A pain unspoken
whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#8 Feb 27, 2011
raton range run article on grow raton letters written to the range edited but any thing that is written that stings abit is ommitted from theses letters and is not printed this is not freedom of press, grow raton article speaks about keeping money in raton locally. bush was used as example of retail and profit cost of gas and use of car expenses were also used as example in this article. wal mart was also mentioned. however the writter of this article did not mention that raton once had the opportunity to have wal mart in raton. nor was it written that city of raton buys from the local stores manure for the parks. gas from the local stations for city vehciles from funds spent locally ect ect businesses do recieve revenue from locals thru city purchases as well as personal purchases. raton businness do not offer bargains and in some cases sales prices are higher than other out of towns bussiness regular prices.so watch how your dollars are spent in raton.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Price gouging Raton 1 hr Just Me 27
John Quintna A.K.A. "Q" 1 hr hoe 1
shooting 5 hr duh 67
sonic (May '11) 11 hr dennys 21
The superintendent Dec 16 Nucking futs 3
K-BOB'S sees revenue jump, to expand locations (Jul '12) Dec 16 likeyoumeanit 40
anyone seen victoria romero crystal or sabrina? Dec 16 princess 9
Raton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Raton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Raton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Raton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:10 am PST