Keith Winberry

Posted in the Raleigh Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of35
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Investigator

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 25, 2009
 
Does anyone happen to know or have information on a Keith Winberry. He supposedly lived on North Hills Drive. If so, please share info on this guy.
Mark

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 25, 2009
 
What did he do
Laughing

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 26, 2009
 
Wondering any information you can give on him. Everything I have is very sketchy. No one seems to know anything, but something suspicious about him.
willow grad

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 27, 2009
 
Does anyone remember a young man by the name of David Terrill (?) who lived in Willow in 1985/86?
toxic38

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 28, 2009
 
North Hills wrote:
I think I saw him last week.
Is this the same person that goes by **BO** works for a tree service?
Investigator

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 28, 2009
 
Yes, its the same guy...BO

What do you know about him?
Quick

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 5, 2009
 
I got the trash on him
ready to tell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 10, 2010
 
I know Keith Winberry who goes by Bo...
Insider

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 12, 2010
 
Where exactly did he live on North Hills Drive and how old is he?
ready to tell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 13, 2010
 
Bo is 42 years old and couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it...
Ready to talk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 19, 2010
 
Investigator wrote:
Does anyone happen to know or have information on a Keith Winberry. He supposedly lived on North Hills Drive. If so, please share info on this guy.
I have his home address... if you want it let me know why and i will be happy to give it to you.
sparkles24

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 7, 2012
 
I do believe you know him very well "in his words And this is truth"I seek women with really secure jobs and they own their own home" This way he can put on the charm and get by with women supporting him. Watch out ladies he moves fast and lies all the time.
ready to tell wrote:
Bo is 42 years old and couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it...
sparkles24

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 7, 2012
 
Ready to talk wrote:
<quoted text>
I have his home address... if you want it let me know why and i will be happy to give it to you.
******his address is at his parents ***&
Ready to talk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 8, 2012
 
He lives in Clinton Tennessee he has an address there. I know where it is... He doesnt want anyone to know where he is because he has two small children that he doesnt pay child support on and i didnt know that he is also living with a woman and they are engaged and i didnt know that he is the scum of the earth. He is the most under handed man i have ever met. He asked me to marry him and was living with me. Took me to meet his family and his parents and the whole time he was living with that woman. It made me sick. She traced his cell phone and called my daughter then my daughter called me you talked about being sick, hurt and angry all at the same time i sure was. But i got revenge... i know vengence is mine saith the Lord i will repay. But sometimes it feels good when you get to get revenge on someone like that scum who deserves it. I enjoyed every minute of it and it gave me closure.
El Jefe

Wake Forest, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 8, 2012
 
F this Bo clown and the losers who know him.
Sparkles24

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 20, 2012
 
Hey there ready to talk call me and I believe you know who I am in case you cant think my son was killed this year in an accident and Im the woman he lived with when he tried to pull this crap on you....he is up to it again...
Ready to talk wrote:
He lives in Clinton Tennessee he has an address there. I know where it is... He doesnt want anyone to know where he is because he has two small children that he doesnt pay child support on and i didnt know that he is also living with a woman and they are engaged and i didnt know that he is the scum of the earth. He is the most under handed man i have ever met. He asked me to marry him and was living with me. Took me to meet his family and his parents and the whole time he was living with that woman. It made me sick. She traced his cell phone and called my daughter then my daughter called me you talked about being sick, hurt and angry all at the same time i sure was. But i got revenge... i know vengence is mine saith the Lord i will repay. But sometimes it feels good when you get to get revenge on someone like that scum who deserves it. I enjoyed every minute of it and it gave me closure.
Sparkles24

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 20, 2012
 
Oh and he tells everyone he is the owner of winberry auto detailing in knoxville tn in which there is no business and he is 44 yrs old not 42 or 43 dob is 11-03-1967...he likes living on the east coast so ladies I hope you google his name before you meet him and that you see this it will save you thousands of dollars and your sanity and your friends....
Ready to Talk and Over it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 20, 2012
 
I am sure you know who i am.. i know who you are to Sparkles24. His family actually told me about this website. I am so sorry for all the problems that i caused you. I had no idea that you even existed and when i found out i was already in love with him and he lied to me about everything. If I would have known things were like they really were i would have never had anything to do with him. I am thankful that part of my life is over. I hope you will forgive me and accept my apology.
Sparkles24

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 20, 2012
 
I really hope that when other women google his name they will read these posts he is a user he is on the prowl now for his next victim he never stopped my son getting killed really messed me up thank god for the therapist because without her he would still be here thanking god daily he is gone....he is easy to fall in love with but once you figure him out its all over...oh and I might add he wants to marry someone fast because then he will not be so easy to get rid of and you have to give him half of every thing and I do not blame you because you were a victim too.
Ready to Talk and Over it wrote:
I am sure you know who i am.. i know who you are to Sparkles24. His family actually told me about this website. I am so sorry for all the problems that i caused you. I had no idea that you even existed and when i found out i was already in love with him and he lied to me about everything. If I would have known things were like they really were i would have never had anything to do with him. I am thankful that part of my life is over. I hope you will forgive me and accept my apology.
bo is a loser

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 21, 2012
 
keith winberry is living with his parent 8794 hwy 412 south bells tn 38006. he has no money, doesnt take care of his kids . he looks for women who are weak and he moves in for the kill. until all you women band together and put a stop to his bull he not stop . He is behind in child support all you have to do is call maxiums is brownsville tn and he has a son who is 15 jerald woodal in jackson tn is looking for him . help the police catch his sorry tail and let him spend some time time in jail

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of35
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Raleigh Forum right now

Search the Raleigh Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 2 min State of Florida 49,357
Highway Patrol has surplus vehicles for sale (Feb '09) 1 hr ApePeeD 99
NAACP pickets at Roses store, protests GOP poli... Thu James Jeffers 39
White has parole hearing after serving 11 years (Jun '06) Wed gloria 91
Civil War returns to Plymouth, N.C., in April Wed David 1
Should Singles Search for Mates in Las Vegas? Tue Amand 1
Sugar daddy wanted (Oct '12) Apr 14 cheeniecha 25
•••
•••
•••
•••

Raleigh Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Raleigh People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••