Pastor questioned in estranged wife's death

Authorities say they are questioning a pastor in the death of his 53-year-old estranged wife in her home near Raeford. Full Story
A Cornelius

New Bern, NC

#1 Jun 7, 2008
Sam is a good man who loves his Lord, his son and his wife.
Be Real

Myrtle Beach, SC

#2 Jun 8, 2008
so called "good Christians" kill, steal, cheat, molest and lie. He should be investigated as the estranged husband regardless of his faith or position as a preacher. If I had a few more pages I could list the thousands of preachers and priests who have committed crimes and been involved in scandals over the recent years
A Cornelius wrote:
Sam is a good man who loves his Lord, his son and his wife.
HEY

Southern Pines, NC

#3 Jun 8, 2008
Be Real wrote:
so called "good Christians" kill, steal, cheat, molest and lie. He should be investigated as the estranged husband regardless of his faith or position as a preacher. If I had a few more pages I could list the thousands of preachers and priests who have committed crimes and been involved in scandals over the recent years
<quoted text>
Who cares.
My opinion

Myrtle Beach, SC

#4 Jun 8, 2008
HEY wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares.
Maybe the victim, who deserves a ful investigation, regardless if a preacher is a potential suspect
HEY

Southern Pines, NC

#5 Jun 8, 2008
My opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the victim, who deserves a ful investigation, regardless if a preacher is a potential suspect
No who cares if someone can provide thousands of instances of crimes and scandals caused by sleazeball pastors and priests

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raeford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fleeing r.m. Dec 15 ghost of gene 5
a Gap in N.C. Law Let Frank Davidson Drive with... (Aug '07) Dec 14 monica 134
looking for gene johnson Dec 11 just asking a HO 13
Review: Mccabe's Industrial Millwright Dec 1 Peter Simmons 2
Any restaurants open for Thanksgiving dinner? (Nov '09) Nov '14 NetChick 7
Angie ("Algie") Stephens, Angela Stephens, Bian... Oct '14 Anonymous 2
Richard David Perez and Justin Ryan Vasquez (Oct '10) Oct '14 thumbs up 48
Raeford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Raeford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Raeford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Raeford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:30 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:30PM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Full Report Card Grades for Washington
ESPN 8:51 PM
Big-play Jackson questions 'naive' Eagles D
Bleacher Report 9:05 PM
What Are Experts Saying About Dallas?
NFL 4:34 AM
Jay Gruden praises RGIII's 'outstanding' performance
CBS Sports 6:33 AM
Jay Gruden on Robert Griffin III: 'I think [he] did a great job'