Ghosty

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

You better watch your valuables around this scum bag, moved here from Utica/Whitesboro NY upstate .. liar, thief, STONER .... works for some lame ass finanical instituion .. oh a a PLAYER
Ghosty

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

explain
Rocky B

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

Ghosty wrote:
You better watch your valuables around this scum bag, moved here from Utica/Whitesboro NY upstate .. liar, thief, STONER .... works for some lame ass finanical instituion .. oh a a PLAYER
Are you referring to the same Mike Constabile that goes to SUNY IT? Just interested. Thanks
Ghosty

Oswego, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

He went to Hartwick, but he's "dealed" at SUNY IT .. in Utica where he's from.
Ghosty

North Brunswick, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

can u say what hes dun so every1 knows
Ghosty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2010

If you don't know him, count your blessings!!
Ghosty

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

but can u say why so every1 knos?
Mike C

Greenwich, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Ghosty wrote:
Mr Edward Ramsey aka "Ghosty"-

I thought we had taken care of this in the past but apparently, senility must be setting in and you have forgotten our last conversation. You are clearly not only jealous, but delusional.

First off, I have never stolen anything in my life, let alone anything from you. I've also never cheated on anyone that I was dating or in a relationship with and I think you know the reason why. I told you to never speak my mother's name as the last time you did, you called her the c word for no apparent reason other than to get a rise out of me. You know that she is a Saint.

I apologize that I am not gay and did not respond to your advances. I am sure your "significant" other would not like to hear all the dirty comments, propositions and advances you have made towards me over the past several years, but maybe it's time.

I have reached out to the Topix admins to have your IP address banned (with all I know about technology, did you really think you could block it?) and all posts containing my name removed from their website. I guess you'll have to go and troll somewhere else.

You should be receiving a cease and desist letter from my attorney in a few days. Enjoy. You are a pathetic excuse for a human being. Karma is a bitch, as they say.

Also, regarding your "white trash" comment; don't you live in a trailer park? Pretty sure you once stated that living in a trailer was one of the defining characteristics of white trash. Your words, not mine. You must not grasp this whole "pot calling the kettle black" concept. Oh well, I'm not suprised.

Regards,

M Constabile

It's a nice day out, why don't you go outside and play hide and go fuck yourself?
Mike C

Greenwich, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Ghosty wrote:
but can u say why so every1 knos?
He can elaborate but I guarantee that whatever he says won't be the truth.:-)
Ghosty

Mexico, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Umm u have me confused w/someone else, sorry. Or the other way around. Local gossip, go figure. Someone has it out for both of us?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Freeze Warning for Westchester County was issued at April 15 at 9:40PM EDT

•••
•••

Purdys News Video

•••
•••

Purdys Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Purdys People Search