Virginia man charged with counterfeiting $100 bills

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

Officials say a Leesburg man has been charged with counterfeiting $100 bills and using them to buy a $2,300 bike.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
cominius

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2008

Is Mr. Nassar a legal resident of the United States?
No Ordinary Person

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2008

I have some kin folks who live in Leesburg and I can tell you they have a lot of new money. They sure act like it too. It's real sickening. They don't care much for me because I tell them like it is. They kind'a like to fool everybody. I was telling somebody the other day: you can let a p--t and maybe get by with it but most people can smell bull---- a mile away!! Old money is different. You can't even tell it exists. Have you ever noticed that?
BUNNY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2008

What in the world is wrong with him...other than being crazzy....
imsurrondedbyign orance

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2008

I live in this neighborhood! Not only has it gone down hill, but it is "allegedly" the nicest gated communities in Loudoun county. I would beg to differ. Neighborhood has turned in to the "hood" due to the recent down turn in the real estate market. Total ghetto!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Purcellville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Purcellville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance