hyy

Proctorville, OH

#21 Aug 12, 2012
You need more than him, you need about 25 players.
just wondering

Chesapeake, OH

#22 Aug 12, 2012
all these people complaining need to just stay thehell home.we don't need fans like that anyway!as far as blaming coaches all the time because kids wont play is just an excuse.if kids really cared about their school they wouldn't care who the coaches are and you only go through high school once and they're on the outside looking in
mr football

Proctorville, OH

#23 Aug 12, 2012
just wondering wrote:
all these people complaining need to just stay thehell home.we don't need fans like that anyway!as far as blaming coaches all the time because kids wont play is just an excuse.if kids really cared about their school they wouldn't care who the coaches are and you only go through high school once and they're on the outside looking in
when your kid starts playing let me know
cletus

Proctorville, OH

#24 Aug 12, 2012
I took my son to peake and he loves it
purple power

Ashland, OH

#25 Aug 12, 2012
cletus wrote:
I took my son to peake and he loves it
Many more Dragons will be going to The Peake if the rumors I hear are true.
really

Keego Harbor, MI

#26 Aug 12, 2012
Did the peake win
john

Proctorville, OH

#27 Aug 12, 2012
how do you go about getting in to the peake can you still do it this year my son would love to go there. he hates all the coaches play friends
just wondering

Chesapeake, OH

#28 Aug 12, 2012
mr football wrote:
<quoted text>when your kid starts playing let me know
he already plays and like all the other players they believe in each other you clown
olmn

United States

#29 Aug 12, 2012
purple power wrote:
<quoted text>
Many more Dragons will be going to The Peake if the rumors I hear are true.
None, Dragons don't leave they represent their school and community no matter what. Those that left aren't Dragons.
jill

Ashland, OH

#30 Aug 12, 2012
olmn wrote:
<quoted text>None, Dragons don't leave they represent their school and community no matter what. Those that left aren't Dragons.
Many of them are going to be Panthers. Just wait and see.
Volleyball player

Bluffton, SC

#31 Aug 12, 2012
olmn wrote:
<quoted text>
None, Dragons don't leave they represent their school and community no matter what. Those that left aren't Dragons.
What rumors?
hyy

Proctorville, OH

#32 Aug 12, 2012
Welcome to the peake where your name and money are just that yours you earn your spot and thats the way it should be doesnt matter how much money or who you know we play the best.
just wondering

Chesapeake, OH

#33 Aug 12, 2012
name 1 player the board put in their position and who should be there
Concerned

New York, NY

#34 Aug 13, 2012
Look I'm a dragon fan but at the end of the day it is called favoritism & money!!! You drive by when these boys are practicing and it's pathetic ... My grandmaw could run faster lol!! We do need new coaches that are not connected to Fairland or ne of the boys and just maybe we will have a good football team bc its gonna come down to no one going to the games bc who wants to pay to get in and set and watch a loosing team ALL the team so we are gonna start loosing fans and it's sad bc these boys are getting discouraged bc of all the negativity ....
NmN

Proctorville, OH

#35 Aug 13, 2012
I'm glad people are speaking up about this, even if it's just on this board. I graduated many years ago and I always thought they played favorites a lot more than those who deserved it.
cletus

Proctorville, OH

#36 Aug 13, 2012
Dag gone it no college scouts this year
Mayos ghost

United States

#37 Aug 13, 2012
Until Fairland cleans house , athletics will never amount to anything . Start with G. Sowards and work on down the line . Vote most of the board out , quit hiring the same local coaches that jump from school to school . The youth leagues need a good cleaning too. The youth leagues will be where the turnaround starts , and it wont happen overnight . There are some quite good bball players in the middle school , I would hate to see they go elsewhere or stay at Fairland and have a coach that has no clue to whats going on , which they have now and have had for quite a few years . Go outside the box and hire someone with no affiliation with Fairland or any other school within 100 miles . Of course , that wouldnt go over to good with all the big headed guys that are there now but oh well .
duh

New York, NY

#38 Aug 13, 2012
Obviously a post started by the dements and fishers
cletus

Proctorville, OH

#39 Aug 13, 2012
The children playing youth football fyfl they have alot kids on e team then you get politics involved and favorites then no A team not enough kids. Then same favorites some talented some not go high school they are lucky to have 25 kids. Shame on you fairland
mr magoo

Proctorville, OH

#40 Aug 13, 2012
Your kids are cry babies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Proctorville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chad lambotie 6 hr Wagon wheel 6
fake people 6 hr anonymous 1
fairland football 11 hr porter 153
scandel at fhs 11 hr parent 6
CBS reports ---No privacy/anonymity on topix.com 19 hr Evelyn 11
did you know it's ok to break in someones home? Fri anonymous 8
Scandelous at FHS Fri Help 2
Proctorville Dating
Find my Match

Proctorville Jobs