princeton rescue mad at mercer wrecker

Posted in the Princeton Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
tgt

Webster Springs, WV

#1 Jun 10, 2012
seen owner of mercer wrecker with stuff about rescue squad on the side of his car. i seen it this morning looks like some body spray painted over it looks like rescue squad trying to hide something .i guess the truth hurts.duuh wonder who spray painted over it.
lol

Bluefield, WV

#2 Jun 10, 2012
What's it say?
3 posts removed
tgt

Oakvale, WV

#6 Jun 10, 2012
i went in an ambulance one time and the rescue squad had my purse the police never touched it
sooo

Bluefield, WV

#7 Jun 10, 2012
hay what's up? anyone know any thing else?
4 posts removed
onewhoknows

Oakvale, WV

#12 Jun 11, 2012
pitiful excuse for a resque squad team...
iron man

Oakvale, WV

#13 Jun 11, 2012
i wonder if the rescue squad has a grudge against mercer wrecker what about people who have had trouble paying there bill at the rescue squad.i was taken about 5 miles and was billed 700 dollars. i had trouble paying i hope they dont put people like me at the bottom of the priorty list if i need help.
who cares

United States

#14 Jun 11, 2012
Who cares. It so childish to put those letters on your car. It's stupid to spray paint someone's car. Both sides are acting like kids and need to grow the hell up.
1 post removed
A Proud PRS Supporter

Atlanta, GA

#16 Jun 11, 2012
It appears no one on Topix's wants the truth. The reason people do not want the truth is lack of entertainment value. Princeton Rescue Squad's employees and administration work long hours and are reimbursed very little by insurance and no funding by county, state or federal government. Those of you complaining about cost of ambualnce transport do a comparison with what your emergency room fees were. In regards to "Iron Man" Princeton Rescue does not "prioritize" responding tp a call according to a persons ability to pay or type of Insurance. They provide equal service to all.
1 post removed
iron man

Oakvale, WV

#18 Jun 11, 2012
how come if yall dont get reimbursed by insurance or county every time there is a car wreck princeton and bluefield race to get there first . and then bring 4 trucks for 1 person. dont piss down my back and tell me its raining.
Lol

New York, NY

#19 Jun 11, 2012
iron man wrote:
how come if yall dont get reimbursed by insurance or county every time there is a car wreck princeton and bluefield race to get there first . and then bring 4 trucks for 1 person. dont piss down my back and tell me its raining.
Because it's what we do, we help people without question. And since all we get from 911 is the location and chief complaint, how can we "prioritize" who and what we respond to in regards to person or ability to pay?????
1 post removed
iron man

Oakvale, WV

#21 Jun 11, 2012
i seen 3 ambulances at a motorcycle accident.no need to explane could'nt if you wanted to.
wow

United States

#22 Jun 11, 2012
Would you prefer 2 pairs of qualified hands help SAVE YOU LIFE or as many as possible????? i'll take as many as will show up! i know many fine people who work on the squad and know about how much they make, which is just a little more than i make at an office job. they have a strenuos job that requires them to be fully alert and able to think of so many variables that affect the survival of a patient. you folks could use some manners and reapect for the individuals who, and i mean no harm to no one, may be the very one called to save your life some unfortunate day.... stop and think
who knows

Princeton, WV

#23 Jun 11, 2012
what about the luxery trips they take to vegas or other places every year. somebody needs to check the books. why is a non profit organization taking its employees to vegas
magnum pi

Oakvale, WV

#24 Jun 11, 2012
i noticed you said rescue squad don't recieve much financial help.if mercer wrecker has been towing for yall for free for 20 years.you don't allow him to tow for yall any more.but use towers like grangers or lamberts who charge you.ouch. think before you answer.remimber if you dig a hole you half to lay in it.
Lol

New York, NY

#25 Jun 11, 2012
who knows wrote:
what about the luxery trips they take to vegas or other places every year. somebody needs to check the books. why is a non profit organization taking its employees to vegas
Why wouldn't a company send its people to conferences? And what does being a nonprofit have anything to do with it?? Sounds like you are just wanting to make trouble so you can feel like you have power or an effect on something other than your own pathetic life.
Lol

New York, NY

#26 Jun 11, 2012
iron man wrote:
i seen 3 ambulances at a motorcycle accident.no need to explane could'nt if you wanted to.
And what's wrong with that?
magnum pi

Oakvale, WV

#27 Jun 11, 2012
need to send them to weight watchers.
4 posts removed
Just me

United States

#32 Jun 12, 2012
I have no problem with the Emt's at PRS. My problem is with the way they rip people off. My mother was billed for riding in the ambulance when my dad was taken to the hospital. They charged her for advanced life support services. She wasnt even in the ambulance. She followed them in her car! Idiots!
SMH

Princeton, WV

#33 Jun 12, 2012
Just me wrote:
I have no problem with the Emt's at PRS. My problem is with the way they rip people off. My mother was billed for riding in the ambulance when my dad was taken to the hospital. They charged her for advanced life support services. She wasnt even in the ambulance. She followed them in her car! Idiots!
Uh, you just said "My mother was billed for riding in the ambulance when my dad was taken to the hospital" and then said "She wasnt even in the ambulance. She followed them in her car! Idiots!" so which is it? Was she in the ambulance or not? From the looks of a lot of what's posted here, nobody really has a clue as to what is going on. I for one wouldn't care if they sent the whole fleet of ambulances and crash trucks and whatever else they had if I needed help.

Another thing to remember is that a lot of this mess was just stirred up by a local volunteer fire department who has no dog in this fight. If I had to guess, I would say that at least half of the posters in this forum are from that fire department, stirring stuff they have no business in.
Lol

New York, NY

#34 Jun 12, 2012
Sgt wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't believe that he went towards the robo parking lot with two men with him, than ask the deputy who was there. And he did not or would not come off the princeton rescue squads parking lot. He just stood there and ran his mouth. Closest he came to Mike was 5 ft, he must be a coward.
Still afraid to answer the question?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 8 min Analog man 2,774
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 8 min COOTERDOG 10,265
drop a word, add a word. (Nov '10) 15 min SWAMP WITCH 4,218
TOPIX Ferguson, MO 17 min Alphonso 45
word assocation (Nov '07) 18 min SWAMP WITCH 5,473
Stilhaus Kitchens Reviews 24 min makankonate 1
I've been screwing your hubby! 27 min WhatIsWrongWithPe... 90
Princeton Dating
Find my Match

Princeton People Search