|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

lets end this bickering and return to the promised

West Virginia was a failed experiment.. hey we tried but not all new things work out for the best

Maybe more people will come over to western Virginia if we rejoin Big Brother

They say if you cant beat em, join em. and Big Brother has whopped our sorry asses in every way imaginable since the War ended

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

Mcdowell County Virginia,sound good and it had this name from 1858 to 1863, 5 yrs,we was Virginians.
Zonker

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

What the Hell would Virginia want with this mess?????
Seriously

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

We don't want your uneducated, hillbilly, inbred, drug infested, welfare asses in our great state of Virginia. The retards can stay across the state line! Good God!

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Seriously wrote:
We don't want your uneducated, hillbilly, inbred, drug infested, welfare asses in our great state of Virginia. The retards can stay across the state line! Good God!
To late lived there for yrs. had to come back to jolo,wv.
unkle bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

Seriously wrote:
You want to see uneducated, drug infested, inbred , welfare hillbillys? Come on down to Smythe, Wythe or Washington countys in our great common wealth. Look no further. 3 meth labs busted in 2 months. 1 right next door to me. When are people going to see its an imaginary line that seperates our states. People are the same all over. You need to just see people for what they are. Not what you want to see. GO WVU!!!!!!!!!!

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

unkle bob wrote:
<quoted text> You want to see uneducated, drug infested, inbred , welfare hillbillys? Come on down to Smythe, Wythe or Washington countys in our great common wealth. Look no further. 3 meth labs busted in 2 months. 1 right next door to me. When are people going to see its an imaginary line that seperates our states. People are the same all over. You need to just see people for what they are. Not what you want to see. GO WVU!!!!!!!!!!

Amen.
Ruthie

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

Judged:

West Virginia is one of the few states in the US that is still able to pay their bills. I am not an uneducated hillbilly. You may call me a hillbilly-I do not take offense to that because I live in the hills. I am educated though. I can read, write and spell and I can do math. I was educated in Mercer County all of my life and am proud of that. I do not want to be a part of Virginia. I was born a West (by gosh) Virginian. I still chose to live in West Virginia and if I am lucky, I will die and be buried in West Virginia. I have lived in Virginia for about a year and was so glad to return home to West Virginia. I have visited other states and 4 other countries and I always look forward to coming home to West Virginia, the mountains, the beauty, and all of the things that I love. West Virginia, Almost Heaven, Home Sweet Home.
a friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2011

Hell yea I live in galax va and tazwell and I couldnt wait to come back home va has just as much, if not more crime and drugs as va.
Wes

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

I'm a very proud and educated WEST VIRGINIAN. I do alot of traveling for my work. I've been to southwest Virginia iv been to the east coast of Virginia and I've been to northern virginia. I can tell you the people in West Virginia and southwest Virginia are better people than the rest of the up tight rude and disrespetful assholes that populate the rest Virginia
the truth

Mechanicsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

Cold Hard Facts wrote:
lets end this bickering and return to the promised
West Virginia was a failed experiment.. hey we tried but not all new things work out for the best
Maybe more people will come over to western Virginia if we rejoin Big Brother
They say if you cant beat em, join em. and Big Brother has whopped our sorry asses in every way imaginable since the War ended
Why should we? What do they have that we cannot have? You want to live in a common state? Where laws are more stricter then the laws we have here? If you want to be reunited with Virginia, start packing your bags, am sure no one would miss you. That is a very simple way to fix the problem, get rid of the problem. Now let's go into the cold hard facts shall we. Virginia does have songs with their state name in it. Faith Hill and Tim McGraw owns property in WV. Virginia you have to be seperated with no sex with the soon to be ex for a year before its final. In Virginia you have to wait 3 days before you buy a gun, so forget leaving with it that very day. Less hunting abilities in virginia, no parking on grass in a state park down there. No riding atvs on side roads even dirt if its not your driveway. No radar dectors to get out of a spending ticket. Stricter fines. Oh geez so much more. Now what's your reasons to why we should revert?
Both

Fort Collins, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

I've lived in both. Virginia has lower taxes and lower insurance rates on auto and home. West Virginia has high taxes and fees, a workers compensation & disability culture/mentality, better state troopers that will cut you a break on speeding and not be anal, better state spirit.
the truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Both wrote:
I've lived in both. Virginia has lower taxes and lower insurance rates on auto and home. West Virginia has high taxes and fees, a workers compensation & disability culture/mentality, better state troopers that will cut you a break on speeding and not be anal, better state spirit.
Oh wow so let's all go to virginia. Get real, that's not good enough reasons to go.
Jesus Christ

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Judged:

Look the idiotic load of morons that Virginia has as their elected officials. Their Governor is as dumb as Sarah Palin and their Congressmen Cantor is one of the dumbest shitheads in congress. WV may be poor but at least we mostly elect qualified people for government.

And to the idiot that says WV pays their bills, WV gets massive federal dollars due to the poverty of it's people. That's why they can make their bills because the US Government is picking up a big chunk of them.

WV Split from Virginia because Virginia was shitheaded bigoted, traitor asshats. Piss on Virginia and never look back.
machine

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

I kind of agree with the peerosn that made this forum. I moved to VA in my younger days and everyday I got picked on because I'm from WV. Esp one year when VT lost against WV. Everyday all I heard was how VT is gonna stomp Wv's ass. I could give a crap less about footbll, but WV one!! So it was my turn to talk crap about them!!! I hated VA and all the WV jokes they said to me. I can understand why they split WV and VA apart. ppl from VA think they are SO much better and they are all so snobby! Nothing against VA. My bff is from WV and moved to VA and loves it and I love her. She's still my bff but ppl from VA SUCK!!!!!
reba

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Seriously wrote:
I hate to break it to ya sweets but y'all have the same if not more trash in va.
Have a GREAT days sweets;-)
yogi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

The culture in SW Virginia is basically the same as WV, the only difference is cost of living. There are sh@theads in both states and good, hard working people in both states. As far as the mountains, scenery, etc... Its the same mountain range, same wildlife, not really a big difference
Get real

Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

One of the reasons WV really split from Virginia was so the coal barons could get their way. Lots of people are duped about what really goes on. The guys with the $$$ get the people without the $$ to do their bidding by using populism. Happens a lot not always. Now the people are trying to suck all they can out of the gov't, seems the states doing a 180.
LBM

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

Virginia was once the most powerfully state in the union, it can be so again. If Virginia, Kentucky, and West Virginia where to reunite it would have a population of 14 million people and an economy worth over 700 billion dollars. Do listen to these other guys, Virginia would welcome Kentucky and West Virginia to union. One Kentucky and West Virginia reunite with Virginia we can built your economics to be just as strong as ours, your education would join ours as one of the best in the nation, and your incomes would sky rocket. You would be a lot better off in your every day lives. Virginia would once again be the Great the Commonwealth it once was.
the truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Judged:

LBM wrote:
Virginia was once the most powerfully state in the union, it can be so again. If Virginia, Kentucky, and West Virginia where to reunite it would have a population of 14 million people and an economy worth over 700 billion dollars. Do listen to these other guys, Virginia would welcome Kentucky and West Virginia to union. One Kentucky and West Virginia reunite with Virginia we can built your economics to be just as strong as ours, your education would join ours as one of the best in the nation, and your incomes would sky rocket. You would be a lot better off in your every day lives. Virginia would once again be the Great the Commonwealth it once was.
Think you are living on the wrong mountain top here...The states will never convert. Government not talking about reconverting these states. I am sure no state would go back. You people are living in a dream world. That's all I got to say about that. Get on the realistic page and talk. Nothing is wrong with any of our states. We are used to the area we lived in for years, we know how the system works and we just accept what it is. Why can't you? If you do live in WV & KY why do you care?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the Princeton Forum right now

Search the Princeton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 min bacon hater 54,392
How far people are willing to go to hurt others 42 min all the money 5
Princeton Moose 48 min lol 5
Will sacrificing 3 chickens scare away 5 demons... 55 min bulk 11
salvia/fake weed 58 min toke it 5
Suddenlink internet and cable outage (Jan '11) 1 hr Thomas 15
Spandex Extravaganza 1 hr Super Taco 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Princeton Jobs

•••