in love

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

I think shes fn sexy. If she was single i would b doing anything to get with her.
i got 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

in love wrote:
I think shes fn sexy. If she was single i would b doing anything to get with her.
just the name turned me on.......mine is a Lil blonde with green eyes......but i do need q stand in from time to time.....she's picky though....I got q couple of guys at work but only one is getting a shot.......she begs me every morning please don't give me away...
i know

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

She a hoe with hep. Also that's nasty she is strung out on pills she shoots up and ha hep nasty ass ppl
Marlena

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Im glad you guys think yall know so much about me. Yall dont know sh!t apparently, Im not on drugs and all strung out on the needle. And if your gonna talk sh!t put your f*cking name p*ssy! I am a mother, and i deserve respect. And if you really knew me you would know none of that bullsh!t is true so please stop bashing me over the internet and get a life!
me

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Marlena wrote:
Im glad you guys think yall know so much about me. Yall dont know sh!t apparently, Im not on drugs and all strung out on the needle. And if your gonna talk sh!t put your f*cking name p*ssy! I am a mother, and i deserve respect. And if you really knew me you would know none of that bullsh!t is true so please stop bashing me over the internet and get a life!
I hate to break to ya just because you're a mother doesn't mean you deserve respect. I don't even really know ya but with language like that you'll never get respect! I sure hope you don't talk like that around your kids
Tommy

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Are you talking about the one that use to be with Tommy
i know

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Lol yea sure your clean I bet if Cps came to ur house to do a drug rest you would melt the cup. Your a mother as you claim what about letting your daughter when she was 16 having sex and her bf staying with you all. Yea ur such a great mom. You dnt deserve no respect when ur strung out on dope and party all time
i know

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

You need to act ur own age instead of alerting with your daughter all the time. Where is ir little boy when u party right in the apt. With you. Your a said case not to mention a tax burden living off welfare and said thing that welfare is for your kids not ur dope.
cruise down thorn st

Northfork, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

in love wrote:
just go down thorn st and look for her advertizing sign in da window. the big red hart,lol.. shes shacked with some old bald headed guy from florida. but will still do you for what she likes,lol.. an you know what that is. someone said that that old man likes to watch her with other guys.
Hey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Marlena Neel!
1 post removed
in love

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Yea the one that use to b with tommy. Marlena small.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

pretty sure it's marlena neel all the shit posted on here sound right on point!
Well

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

WHich Marlena....the one with red frizzy hair? That one is a snitch...she does have Hep C....she does shoot up....
nasty one

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

She is disgusting to use needles in the same home as her kids. To put dope before her kids is just sick. Se will sleep with anything with a d: ck it don't matter if they fat skinny old young rich or poor marlena will f~ck them all. She a true definition of skank. Lives off welfare and the government live in free state housing. The money she does get goes on dope and not her bills.
hart in window thorn str

Northfork, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Tommy wrote:
Are you talking about the one that use to be with Tommy
i thank her last name is austin.she stays at the place on thorn street where the hart in in the window with the old bald headed man that drifted in here recently.i think hes from florida.reel nutty guy.always hitting on the women
SH

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

i got 1 wrote:
<quoted text>just the name turned me on.......mine is a Lil blonde with green eyes......but i do need q stand in from time to time.....she's picky though....I got q couple of guys at work but only one is getting a shot.......she begs me every morning please don't give me away...
Sounds like u r not talking about the one they r! Can u give us a clue? Which one r u talking about? I know one sounds like yours but she doesn't live in Princeton she lives in beckley!

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

SH wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like u r not talking about the one they r! Can u give us a clue? Which one r u talking about? I know one sounds like yours but she doesn't live in Princeton she lives in beckley!
yeah that would be neel. did live in princeton now beckley
yes

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

the old bald guy is a narc . watchout

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Princeton Forum right now

Search the Princeton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mercer County Animal Control (Jul '12) 9 min Sarge 21
Devon? Athens road Dollar General 14 min Questions 2
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 16 min -Kevin- 1,401
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 18 min Mgtn Res 43,686
Honky Tonk Man 36 min -Kevin- 5
God's Not Dead!! 51 min River Tam 100
4 letter word game (May '12) 1 hr 2twisted 903
•••
•••
•••
•••

Princeton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Princeton People Search