Dragulaxf

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Whats the deal on the county wide crackdown on prostitution? Are they using undercover girls still or just settin girls up? Keep seein some hotties in Blfd on the ave but they look awful suspicious... Undercovers? I kno somebody on here can name who to watch out for...
ThomasA

Gadsden, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Dragulaxf wrote:
Whats the deal on the county wide crackdown on prostitution? Are they using undercover girls still or just settin girls up? Keep seein some hotties in Blfd on the ave but they look awful suspicious... Undercovers? I kno somebody on here can name who to watch out for...
Hey!!! It's not just there. Police find it easy money to do stings because fines are high and people will pay them to avoid public humilliation.Right or wrong, it's still a crime and the POPO everywhere is out to get your $$$$$$$.
Dragulaxf

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Jesus it cant be this complicated. Does anyone know the names of the legit hookers and the ones who work for PPD sometimes?
hmmduh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Think. If they do a sting and catch a prostitute...the cops can then tell her she won't be charged if she does a few stings to catch people herself.
It's like when the DEA promises to drop charges if you snitch on someone else...
What I am saying is, it's not safe to pick them up either way, because you never know.
And goodness....is it really that hard for you to find some ass?? There are plenty of ladies in the area that will give it up without money. You're pathetic.
JMO

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Why do you care unless you are LOOKING to pick one of them up?! Geesh...get a life, you dirty perv. Why ANYONE would want to pick up a prostitute is BEYOND me. I'm sure you are a real winner, dude.
lol

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

What the hell is up with all the hooker posts? You guys are fu*king nasty as hell!I guess you want those std`s. Cant you get a descent woman without having to pay for her? I guess not or you wouldn`t be chasing the one`s with std`s. If you really want to know the real hookers from the undercover one`s, just look at them. It doesn`t take a brain scientist to figure it out.The real hooker`s are nasty as hell and looked all drugged out with no damn teeth. If you see a pretty woman and she still has her teeth, then more than likely, she`s undercover!!
Current Strategy

Fort Collins, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Here it is, listen up! Two major stings in the last few weeks. Then intermittent undercovers sporadically to catch straglers. Its cooling down now cause some of the covers are blown. Some of the hotties in P'ton and B'field last week were catchers for the cps. U still don't get it? One more time, hit them hard, then come back to catch more when they think its over, then do regular periodic ops to clean up. SRTF can't stay forever, got other hot stuff to go after elsewhere.

It you studied the ops the last few weeks, there were obvious clues to the practices used. Easiest to catch are people that stop, p/u, and say key words w/o watching who is on the sides and streets and around back. You think its safe cause a walker has her boy across the street or close by - think again, they could both be in on it! My immediate advice - stay clear.
Current Strategy

Fort Collins, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

One more thing, if you are looking for clues, don't think the watcher/pinchers are going to look like a traditional LE type.
Anonymous

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Hopefully, this will continue. If any of my children grow up to be like this after I have tried my best to keep them off the streets, all I can say is sting them. I love my kids to death and one day they may end up in trouble and if they get themselves into trouble like this, then I expect the police to step in. I wouldn't want my daughters out there on the streets and I wouldn't want my sons picking up girls like that. Be smart about it, find a spouse you love and want to spend the rest of your life with instead of picking up prostitutes or being one.
newsflash

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

just cause she is working undercover dosent mean shes a turned hooker hello maybe she works undercover thats her real job duh! and her job is bust men or women looking to purchase sex! I know one and shes good at busting them! she is very hott and has all her teeth.
Facts

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

newsflash wrote:
just cause she is working undercover dosent mean shes a turned hooker hello maybe she works undercover thats her real job duh! and her job is bust men or women looking to purchase sex! I know one and shes good at busting them! she is very hott and has all her teeth.
For sure, the ones in the paper that had their pics taken for jail, are not working undercover. One of the walkers pointed out last year the girl who is working for the cops. The main heat is off as SRTF has other big stuff to go after, this little hooker stuff is just for headlines, publicity and to keep certain people on Highland and Mercer happy.
Facts

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Oh, and wonder why they put the hooker stuff as big front page headlines in the Bluefield paper? Its to sell papers! There is real serious crime and people being killed all over but they put this as the headline, maybe they are as guilty as the rest, they - the Bluefield paper uses sex to make $$$$ and maybe destroy families and lives in the process!
lol

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

If a man who`s married picked up a prostitute and it was put in the paper, then the Bluefield paper didn`t destroy a family. The man did,point blank!!
1 post removed
fromsomeonewhokn ows

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Dragulaxf wrote:
Watch out for Chelcie Baker. She has been working undercover. Talena Walker has not been working undercover. She is a sweet girl.
fed up

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

I don't think you people get it!!! These girls - and guys are making their own choices. It is against the law to prostitute or you could not be arrested for it. And as far as the guys- the same thing. You cannot get arrested unless you do something to get arrested for!!!! Duh!!!
Edward

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

fed up wrote:
I don't think you people get it!!! These girls - and guys are making their own choices. It is against the law to prostitute or you could not be arrested for it. And as far as the guys- the same thing. You cannot get arrested unless you do something to get arrested for!!!! Duh!!!
So you are saying an innocent person has never been arrested or jailed ?
Reggie

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Facts wrote:
Oh, and wonder why they put the hooker stuff as big front page headlines in the Bluefield paper? Its to sell papers! There is real serious crime and people being killed all over but they put this as the headline, maybe they are as guilty as the rest, they - the Bluefield paper uses sex to make $$$$ and maybe destroy families and lives in the process!
. The "johns" trolling for a hook up with those nasty drug addicts put THEMSELVES out there, no one forced em. Then they take the funk back home. You do know on a few occasitions, the so called John got robbed, one guy got stabbed so the potential for crime is there. Plus it's just humiliating to see them walking up and down our streets. They go around the corner , throw condoms out in your yard, if they used any and kids out playing have to be exposed to this. It just ain't right... Nor sanitary ... Those girls all have Hep or god knows what so it's also a public Heath issue ....isnt it?
for sure

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Nicole, dk last name blonde, from straliey ave works 4 po po!
KULL THE CONQUERER

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

Nevada had a unique idea to control the prostitution problem, LEGALIZE IT. Then the workers would have to be licensed, taxed, and have health tests. It would move behind closed doors, since the propriators of the legal business would have interest in controlling conditions of sale and exchange of money. It would clean up the streets, because the drugged and diseased would not be able to meet terms of employment, as set out by a regulatory commision. It would free honest police officers up to fight actual crimes, and the officers with vested interest in prostitution, well they would have to make their money from drugs or bribery. Lets face it women want money, men want sex, prostitution is gonna happen. Tax them and use the proceeds to better the community. Women screw men for money everyday, its called MARRIAGE. I dont see people harping on that though. As a community we really should come together to fight a real plague that is affecting us all, we should outlaw obesity. I for one would rather see the mountain dew brigade patrolling Mercer street, than the hippo polishing off her ninth plate at the buffet line. The skinny whores are much less taxing on the economy as well.....but thats just my opinion....have fun with it!
fed up

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Edward wrote:
<quoted text>So you are saying an innocent person has never been arrested or jailed ?
I am not saying that at all, but not if they are caught in the act. These women and men are "caught". They have proof of their guilt. It's not like they are accused.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Princeton Forum right now

Search the Princeton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 56 min bacon hater 54,251
What is the cheapest hotel/motel in Princeton? 2 hr Jeff Hardy 7
Mercer Christian academy 2 hr all the money 40
Has anyone ever seen a ghost or alien?? 2 hr Stark Raving Mad 18
Is Tourette syndrome making a fool of my son? 2 hr Stark Raving Mad 15
harrison st 3 hr daedalus 5
cheap thrills records (Mar '11) 4 hr memyselfandi 19
BB&T Layoffs 5 hr Curious 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Princeton Jobs