|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Kevin wrote:
goodnight Spirit Hunters! I'm glad we can be there for each other
your new GOOD friend,
Kevin
(p.s., I already tried to create an account but this name was already taken or something. I have to grey box until I get creative enough to come up with something goood!!)
I've actually seen someone with this account name. It may be a legend, but not a myth.

“The Cult of Tin Foil Hat”

Level 2

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

miSswallows wrote:
Hey hey hey!! no72, haven't seen you
Beep beep beeping
Around these parts lately!
( But who knows who is who in ths place anyways!)
I'm Relaxing having a sip. What's up with you?
BEEP BEEP BEEP

Fixing to watch the Exorcist pt3 on TV. BEEP Your "who knows who is who" remark will be very relevant if this movie is any good! BEEP even if you were just talking about Topix

BEEEEEEEEP

“Move it! Move it! Move it! ”

Level 2

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

miSswallows wrote:
Hey hey hey!! no72, haven't seen you
Beep beep beeping
Around these parts lately!
( But who knows who is who in ths place anyways!)
I'm Relaxing having a sip. What's up with you?
Do you think that some of the people posting from Princeton could be the same folks? That would be weird of somebody to do!

to quote Bugs Bunny and the Gremlin

"do you think that could have been a...say could that have been a...(gremlin?)"

"It ain't Vim Vilkey!!"
Maxed Out

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

When they list the Topix, I wonder how they determine when to put the incendiary flame icon there before it/them?

More importantly, why in the world did they put one on this topic? I thought it was all good here!
Maxed Out

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

The Ultimate Team Player wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that some of the people posting from Princeton could be the same folks? That would be weird of somebody to do!
"It ain't Vim Vilkey!!"
I have posted as Kevin and Maxed Out, but made it clear that I'm the same persona. I am not Psychological Damage Inc or Jay in Freddy VS Jason. I did not suspect that they could be the same person, but I suppose that it is possible. But why would someone do that!?
Weepy Fan is BACK

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

I may be hallucinating, but I could have sworn I recently read a post somewhere of someone asking if it was "wrong to masteurbate to Perry Ferrell"

Isn't that just the funniest thing?
Rtist 4merly known as Kev

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Spirit_Hunters wrote:
Interesting. I once lived at Fort Meade, MD. I worked at Merry Maids and loved it actually. I loved seeing the doctor and lawyers houses.<quoted text>
I kind of found that Maryland peeps have their own brand of snootiness. Did you see any of that sort of trend?

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

The Ultimate Team Player wrote:
<quoted text>
"It ain't Vim Vilkey!!"
That was Wendell Wilkie the gremlin referred to, he was the GOP nominee that ran against FDR in 1940 prior to WWII, FDR won his 3rd term over him. He is not well known among the masses today, he died in 1944 vat a relatively young age.

Wilkie was a one issue candidate railing against the Tennessee Valley Authority which turned out to be the greatest thing to happen to that state and why it is a top tourist destinastion today, also helped Huntsville, Alabama become that state's top tourist destination when TVA allowed NASA to build their space camp there.

Never mind me, I am an amateur historian and usually search individuals mentioned in those WB cartoons of that era, I enjoy the hell out of such research.

Level 2

Since: Apr 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

I'm on my cell I can't see locations but I definitelly believe more than jus Kev is posting with diff names. But it is mildly entertaining. I enjoy ths thread because its breezy, yanno evryone is chill.
I just got a new puppy I need help wth findng a name!

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

miSswallows wrote:
I'm on my cell I can't see locations but I definitelly believe more than jus Kev is posting with diff names. But it is mildly entertaining. I enjoy ths thread because its breezy, yanno evryone is chill.
There are hundreds of them that do that all over topix, the real amateurs that do that are the ones passing off as being from, say like Princeton for instance and passing off as six different people in Princeton but their ISP is in Ohio, Michigan, etc.

The only ones that can get away with it are from this region.

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Rtist 4merly known as Kev wrote:
<quoted text>
I kind of found that Maryland peeps have their own brand of snootiness. Did you see any of that sort of trend?
I was born in MD and really that state attrcts people from all across the country and its location allows people from the North South and Midwest to enter that state at all times. I believe it is like Florida that the majority of its rsidents came from elsewhere, well that is what it seems to me. Lots of senators congressmen and their families resides in MD, it is an outsider's paradise to me.
1 post removed
Weepy Fan is BACK

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
That was Wendell Wilkie the gremlin referred to, he was the GOP nominee that ran against FDR in 1940 prior to WWII, FDR won his 3rd term over him. He is not well known among the masses today, he died in 1944 vat a relatively young age.
Wilkie was a one issue candidate railing against the Tennessee Valley Authority which turned out to be the greatest thing to happen to that state and why it is a top tourist destinastion today, also helped Huntsville, Alabama become that state's top tourist destination when TVA allowed NASA to build their space camp there.
Never mind me, I am an amateur historian and usually search individuals mentioned in those WB cartoons of that era, I enjoy the hell out of such research.
If I were playing a game, which I am, you would see a (Si +2) icon rising from my avatar, slowly disappearing. My "Social Intellect" value would then increase by 2. I would then find a way to show appreciation by transfer of a dollar sign, thumbs up, or something that would appear to Weepy as fairy dust sprinkling down, or a "+$" coming up out of him or something. I'm sure that I would ask him to join my campaign for an allied strike against ignorance, and he would, as usual, politely decline the notion.
amateur w Princeton ISP

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

miSswallows wrote:
Next time I'm in the creative zone, if it's not too late to generate brainstormed nominations, I could need to know if the pup is a male or female? Francis could go for boy or girl, I guess, but Frances is the female derivative. Stephan is pretty regal too, with the -ie, of course for the feminine.
You may know who I am

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
There are hundreds of them that do that all over topix, the real amateurs that do that are the ones passing off as being from, say like Princeton for instance and passing off as six different people in Princeton but their ISP is in Ohio, Michigan, etc.
The only ones that can get away with it are from this region.
When you do the greybox sock artform and post from all the different ISPs that you admittedly do, do you ever pull any from Princeton, just to hit 'em square in the eyes? Or is the most local you'll post in Princeton from, say Northfork or Beckley?

Of course a good stage magician never reveals his secrets, so you have many options, as you well already know.

1.) Ignore this post
2.) Answer truthfully with Weepy account
3.) Answer deceptively with Weepy account
4.) Answer via greybox with any name from any ISP locale

I don't mean this sarcastically, when I say that you have more options...more than I could enumerate here, including

5.) Answer with other account

(I don't remember you claiming to have other accounts, but I know that socks do exist, and you may have one or more in secret reserve, and the answer doesn't have to indicate any link to Weepy. There's no way to prove it. Shoot, even one of my new friends may respond posing as one of your menial minions. At any rate, as Willy Wonka said, Good Day to you Sir!)

“Whatchu talkin' bout EVERYBODY”

Level 2

Since: Mar 12

-0.337th Dimension

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Weepy Fan is BACK wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were playing a game, which I am, you would see a (Si +2) icon rising from my avatar, slowly disappearing. My "Social Intellect" value would then increase by 2. I would then find a way to show appreciation by transfer of a dollar sign, thumbs up, or something that would appear to Weepy as fairy dust sprinkling down, or a "+$" coming up out of him or something. I'm sure that I would ask him to join my campaign for an allied strike against ignorance, and he would, as usual, politely decline the notion.
I sure wish someone would write a great program to enhance our Topix experiences...perhaps a Topixland Fantasy Adventure game, where we could do battle, form alliances, fight monsters, collect spoils including weapons and special magical artifacts, and level up in many different areas (typical RPG stuff like intelligence, wisdom, dexterity, strength), casting wizard spells, while interacting with one another.

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

You may know who I am wrote:
<quoted text>
When you do the greybox sock artform and post from all the different ISPs that you admittedly do, do you ever pull any from Princeton, just to hit 'em square in the eyes? Or is the most local you'll post in Princeton from, say Northfork or Beckley?
Of course a good stage magician never reveals his secrets, so you have many options, as you well already know.
1.) Ignore this post
2.) Answer truthfully with Weepy account
3.) Answer deceptively with Weepy account
4.) Answer via greybox with any name from any ISP locale
I don't mean this sarcastically, when I say that you have more options...more than I could enumerate here, including
5.) Answer with other account
(I don't remember you claiming to have other accounts, but I know that socks do exist, and you may have one or more in secret reserve, and the answer doesn't have to indicate any link to Weepy. There's no way to prove it. Shoot, even one of my new friends may respond posing as one of your menial minions. At any rate, as Willy Wonka said, Good Day to you Sir!)
I get locales from McDowell and Mercer and even Pocahontas, even got Falls Mills once.

Before I registered last June my ISP exclusively said Princeton and after regestering Princeton rarely shows up, mostly Bluefield, I was a gray box for a full year and was fooling around in Ohio.

My speculation is the ISP's bounces from Welch to Bluefield as well as Princeton because air miles wise they are less than 20 miles apart, 40 between Princeton and Welch on ground and same phone company operates in both counties. I go to McDowell on occasion and my ISP always reads Bluefield.

Feel free to drop a PM my way under any of your accounts, be glad to go further with you on any questions you may have.
Am I who know may you

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

I appreciate you Weepy, always have.

P.s, I am "Weepy Fan"

been one for months now. You just have a splendiferous weekend for us...
Anyone

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Weepy Fan is BACK wrote:
<quoted text>
Requesting my assistance for something mentioned in this post knows where to reach me. I am kinda bored myself
Random Campaign Generator

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Anyone wrote:
<quoted text>
Requesting my assistance for something mentioned in this post knows where to reach me. I am kinda bored myself
Take your pick of these pre-scripted adventures, or name your own poison and/or enter your keywords and values.

1. Tag team assault on the unsuspecting

2. Sock show off contest

3. Grey box communique

4. Free-for-all

5. Medieval arcane sorcery

6. Let's play the ignorance is bliss card

7. Random fake argument

8. Real argument (team VS team)

9. Friendly intellectual showdown

10.??????(Dungeon Wizard's Pick)

“Whatchu talkin' bout EVERYBODY”

Level 2

Since: Mar 12

-0.337th Dimension

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Random Campaign Generator wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your pick of these pre-scripted adventures, or name your own poison and/or enter your keywords and values.
1. Tag team assault on the unsuspecting
2. Sock show off contest
3. Grey box communique
4. Free-for-all
5. Medieval arcane sorcery
6. Let's play the ignorance is bliss card
7. Random fake argument
8. Real argument (team VS team)
9. Friendly intellectual showdown
10.??????(Dungeon Wizard's Pick)
you can count me in for any of these campaigns, provided it's not #2 (I always lose these) or #8 (I am still worn out from my last one). Although I will be happy to tune in to watch if those are selected, I'll also be glad to put butts in the seat. My top 3 preferences in order are 5, 7, and 10 (would like to see another option). I've got to go power up, so I'll be back later, happy that this game doesn't have to be in real-time (there's usually a several second delay anyways with my posts). Game on Wayne!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 361 - 380 of1,013
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Princeton Forum right now

Search the Princeton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 28 min bacon hater 43,741
drop a word, add a word. (Nov '10) 2 hr Doug77 4,128
prostitutes in princeton ? (Jun '11) 3 hr concerned citizen 53
Heather lynn taylor 3 hr concerned citizen 8
8ftX16ft camper frame 3 hr Peter Holmes 4
Bulk water delivery? 3 hr j white ERVFD 10
Learn some Manners and How To Park at Kroger 4 hr Elderly 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Princeton Jobs

•••