Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Princeton Forum

Comments (Page 430)

Showing posts 8,581 - 8,600 of53,356
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

I would also like to know what county. That arrogant ass seems like he needs to be locked up in the "Hole" with Bubba and Tyrone. Maybe it would teach him some manners about living and life the South and maybe even give him a little respect for law enforcement.

I seriously doubt any deputy beat the hell out of him unless he started it with a punk ass attitude (comment like: "What the 'f' are you stopping me for?" The poser sounds like one of those kids who have lead a very sheltered life and had everything given to him. He may work, but I bet your boots, belt buckle and hat that the job was also a given, not worked for.

I just love watching these "plat-spoon-kids" get a taste of the real world. Reminds me of an old joke about a punk in a beamer who had just lost his arm in a crash. He was more worried about that timex watch than his arm.
in GOD we trust

Alderson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

we need Romney as our president, he is a GOD fearing man with morals; he is not out to win votes by pretending to be something he is not and he is not trying to please everyone, he is just trying to do the right thing and stand up against the gay lifestyle, and abortion and all things the BIBLE refers to as being immoral and unnatural, Lets get this country back on track and put GOD back in every aspect of our lives Oh what a great victory this would be.God bless America, one nation under GOD.
GEORGE

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

in GOD we trust wrote:
we need Romney as our president, he is a GOD fearing man with morals; he is not out to win votes by pretending to be something he is not and he is not trying to please everyone, he is just trying to do the right thing and stand up against the gay lifestyle, and abortion and all things the BIBLE refers to as being immoral and unnatural, Lets get this country back on track and put GOD back in every aspect of our lives Oh what a great victory this would be.God bless America, one nation under GOD.
AMEN

“Me pack a gon”

Level 3

Since: Aug 12

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

GEORGE wrote:
<quoted text>AMEN
"GEORGE ees me freend", me hear that say by one of me WB colleegs once

*laffin me butt off*
Really

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

scooter wrote:
MANCHIN HE'S THE MAN TO LEAD OUR STATE.
If he is then why doesn't he support coal to gas process to make us less dependent on foreign oil? We have had the technology fr years. Coal is and will be a good thing however we also must learn to utilize other resources within our state to raise the econimic status.
Even the rail system is seeing that by using electric engines nd natural gas.
The conservative base does not want coal miners to learn the truth. Why? Because it's the conservative base that makes the money by shipping jobs overseas. Not the Democrats... Dare to research the facts. God Bless coal miners but come on people learn the facts. Coal production is at an all time high record of production since 2007.
joe

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

right on
the man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

If you want someone for tbe people, the working men and woman in tnis state RICK SNUFFER all the way he is for this state and god look him up. Its time for a change now lets do our part.
trust GOD

Union, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

GOD bless our state and our coal miners and pray that this states people understand the importance of voting GOP for the sake of our states economy and the fate of our entire nation.
NOT a SHEEP

Moneta, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

trying to link GOD and GOP by the way you wrote your post .. Religion is for the soft minded ..
in GOD we trust

Union, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

We have a very strong, religious man Romney, running for president,this is a blessing from GOD, we must support him and pray that he can at least make a start in the recovery of our state and our nation, we may be soft-minded, (I always loved Lambchop) and I thank you for saying so. We are trusting in GOD for a miracle.
Beliver

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

in GOD we trust wrote:
We have a very strong, religious man Romney, running for president,this is a blessing from GOD, we must support him and pray that he can at least make a start in the recovery of our state and our nation, we may be soft-minded,(I always loved Lambchop) and I thank you for saying so. We are trusting in GOD for a miracle.
Sorry but God spoke to me personally and said Romney belongs to the devil. Please do not blame me for God's word.
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

in GOD we trust wrote:
LOL AMERICA,FREEDOM, and JESUS! Hail Satan!

GOP all the way

Alderson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Mitt Romney is the best choice for our new President, hopefully he will be able to clean up the mess that the dems have made and get our economy back on track. Raise the flag and GOD bless America.
Trainwreck

Hamilton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

Vote for the Democrats - make sure gay marriage is nationwide and coal and oil are destroyed completely to protect the environment.
Trainwreck

Hamilton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

Democrats!
we need gun control and we need to get rid of SUVs and big stupid pick-up trucks!
MANCHIN is the MAN!
OBAMA - Fo' Mo' Years!
Birddog

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

in GOD we trust wrote:
We are not voting for God,we are voting for the President of the united States. You Jesus freaks please just shut the hell up.

“Byah!”

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

What really is worrisome is that Liberals defend every religion to the death EXCEPT Christianity and LDS. They even support people who believe nothing. Religion has nothing to do with this election.
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

trust GOD wrote:
GOD bless our state and our coal miners and pray that this states people understand the importance of voting GOP for the sake of our states economy and the fate of our entire nation.
Coal in an antiquated energy source from a bygone era. It's time for Americans to get with the 21st century and invest in renewable energy sources such as solar and wind power. Coal energy kills more workers and their families than any other energy source. I say close all the coal mines and build windmills in their place. Most civilized Americans agree with me.
wtf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Can we vote none of the above
Hmm

Gassaway, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

Michelle Obama what happened? You talk about humble beginnings but you have no problem wasting tax payer money on lavish vacations now?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 8,581 - 8,600 of53,356
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Princeton Forum right now

Search the Princeton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Arby's Shutting Down 16 min Simply question 36
Business owner in bluewell and family members a... 53 min Flubber 4
Concert fighters? 1 hr Stark Raving Mad 13
Pawn Shops Ripping People Off 1 hr LIL OLE ME 9
Anybody know Stephen Howell 1 hr well 2
I need a real girlfriend. 1 hr Dont Tickle Me Gonzo 28
Divorce lawyer 1 hr well 2
•••
•••