joe

Beckley, WV

#9342 Sep 3, 2012
right on
the man

United States

#9343 Sep 3, 2012
If you want someone for tbe people, the working men and woman in tnis state RICK SNUFFER all the way he is for this state and god look him up. Its time for a change now lets do our part.
trust GOD

Union, WV

#9344 Sep 4, 2012
GOD bless our state and our coal miners and pray that this states people understand the importance of voting GOP for the sake of our states economy and the fate of our entire nation.
NOT a SHEEP

Monroe, VA

#9345 Sep 4, 2012
trying to link GOD and GOP by the way you wrote your post .. Religion is for the soft minded ..
in GOD we trust

Union, WV

#9346 Sep 4, 2012
We have a very strong, religious man Romney, running for president,this is a blessing from GOD, we must support him and pray that he can at least make a start in the recovery of our state and our nation, we may be soft-minded, (I always loved Lambchop) and I thank you for saying so. We are trusting in GOD for a miracle.
Beliver

Beckley, WV

#9347 Sep 4, 2012
in GOD we trust wrote:
We have a very strong, religious man Romney, running for president,this is a blessing from GOD, we must support him and pray that he can at least make a start in the recovery of our state and our nation, we may be soft-minded,(I always loved Lambchop) and I thank you for saying so. We are trusting in GOD for a miracle.
Sorry but God spoke to me personally and said Romney belongs to the devil. Please do not blame me for God's word.
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#9348 Sep 4, 2012
in GOD we trust wrote:
we need Romney as our president, he is a GOD fearing man with morals; he is not out to win votes by pretending to be something he is not and he is not trying to please everyone, he is just trying to do the right thing and stand up against the gay lifestyle, and abortion and all things the BIBLE refers to as being immoral and unnatural, Lets get this country back on track and put GOD back in every aspect of our lives Oh what a great victory this would be.God bless America, one nation under GOD.
LOL AMERICA,FREEDOM, and JESUS! Hail Satan!

GOP all the way

Catawba, VA

#9349 Sep 4, 2012
Mitt Romney is the best choice for our new President, hopefully he will be able to clean up the mess that the dems have made and get our economy back on track. Raise the flag and GOD bless America.
Trainwreck

Cincinnati, OH

#9350 Sep 4, 2012
Vote for the Democrats - make sure gay marriage is nationwide and coal and oil are destroyed completely to protect the environment.
Trainwreck

Cincinnati, OH

#9351 Sep 4, 2012
Democrats!
we need gun control and we need to get rid of SUVs and big stupid pick-up trucks!
MANCHIN is the MAN!
OBAMA - Fo' Mo' Years!
Birddog

Beckley, WV

#9352 Sep 4, 2012
in GOD we trust wrote:
we need Romney as our president, he is a GOD fearing man with morals; he is not out to win votes by pretending to be something he is not and he is not trying to please everyone, he is just trying to do the right thing and stand up against the gay lifestyle, and abortion and all things the BIBLE refers to as being immoral and unnatural, Lets get this country back on track and put GOD back in every aspect of our lives Oh what a great victory this would be.God bless America, one nation under GOD.
We are not voting for God,we are voting for the President of the united States. You Jesus freaks please just shut the hell up.

“I blame Rainman. Ask me why.”

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#9353 Sep 4, 2012
What really is worrisome is that Liberals defend every religion to the death EXCEPT Christianity and LDS. They even support people who believe nothing. Religion has nothing to do with this election.
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#9354 Sep 4, 2012
trust GOD wrote:
GOD bless our state and our coal miners and pray that this states people understand the importance of voting GOP for the sake of our states economy and the fate of our entire nation.
Coal in an antiquated energy source from a bygone era. It's time for Americans to get with the 21st century and invest in renewable energy sources such as solar and wind power. Coal energy kills more workers and their families than any other energy source. I say close all the coal mines and build windmills in their place. Most civilized Americans agree with me.
wtf

United States

#9355 Sep 4, 2012
Can we vote none of the above
Hmm

Gassaway, WV

#9356 Sep 4, 2012
Michelle Obama what happened? You talk about humble beginnings but you have no problem wasting tax payer money on lavish vacations now?
Farmgirl

Oakvale, WV

#9357 Sep 4, 2012
Hmm wrote:
Michelle Obama what happened? You talk about humble beginnings but you have no problem wasting tax payer money on lavish vacations now?
So..........true!!!
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#9358 Sep 4, 2012
Hmm wrote:
Michelle Obama what happened? You talk about humble beginnings but you have no problem wasting tax payer money on lavish vacations now?
Ann RoMoney has no problem wasting Mass. taxpayer's money on her multiple facelifts, botox injections, fake blonde hair and paying a house full of nannies and maids to raise her kids while she's riding around on her dancing horse.
C Columbus

Las Vegas, NV

#9359 Sep 4, 2012
no one cares

“I blame Rainman. Ask me why.”

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#9360 Sep 5, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ann RoMoney has no problem wasting Mass. taxpayer's money on her multiple facelifts, botox injections, fake blonde hair and paying a house full of nannies and maids to raise her kids while she's riding around on her dancing horse.
None of this is true. They paid for all of that themselves. You are a sheep of the Liberal media.
Romney 2012

Catawba, VA

#9361 Sep 5, 2012
Romney and Ryan what a good team, let's pray for them we need GOD in this election, no matter what some of you think, I am glad that we have a strong moral team running on our side.
P.S. what do you think would happen to this state without the coal industry, lets hope we never have to find out.God bless America!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dead hooker 23 min amerika 2
loud mouth cop at minutemen games 1 hr football fan 1
tracy cutlip.....cutlips lawn and garden (Jul '10) 1 hr of course 50
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 2 hr Laci Ann 7 6,443
why do some girls act so trashy 2 hr Tatum 17
Punk wannabe thugs in Princeton. 2 hr Tatum 9
Suddenlink dropping channels 2 hr Tatum 6
I've been screwing your hubby! 19 hr katy 55

Princeton Jobs

Princeton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Princeton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Princeton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]