Comments
1 - 20 of 30 Comments Last updated Sep 10, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
covertbuster

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 27, 2013
 
Just moved here n loking for a good suboxone clinic to get in asap anyone help??
I know

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 27, 2013
 
covertbuster wrote:
Just moved here n loking for a good suboxone clinic to get in asap anyone help??
There are a couple places that offer suboxone in the beckley area, I'm not sure about Princeton
Da Real Joker

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Great, more pharjunkies moving into the area.
William Burroughs

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

so what it's like a rain drop in the ocean
covertbuster

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

for the smart hole people ....princeton in just the two weeks i have been here is full off needle junkies n hard druggs. none that i have meet that are recovering addicts like me. its a shame u dont understand our disease but that only makes u dummer to ur surroundings . so ignoring ur comments n still asking for help to go to keep help n get support .
covertbuster

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 27, 2013
 
I know wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a couple places that offer suboxone in the beckley area, I'm not sure about Princeton
thank you n i will look in beckley area. i just know it takes a while to get in anywher n i had to move from where i was at for family reasons n cant seem to find a friend here that is clean.
I know

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 27, 2013
 
covertbuster wrote:
<quoted text> thank you n i will look in beckley area. i just know it takes a while to get in anywher n i had to move from where i was at for family reasons n cant seem to find a friend here that is clean.
It's like that everywhere I've found you just have to have good willpower
covertbuster

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 27, 2013
 
I know wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like that everywhere I've found you just have to have good willpower
that i do its just being strong enough to stay from temptation till i can get transfered in somewhere. u from princeton?
easytofind

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 28, 2013
 
Just find someone going to drug court day report. If you look hard enough someone will deal you some. Arrestees are using it to get thru probation.
1 post removed
I know

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 28, 2013
 
covertbuster wrote:
<quoted text>that i do its just being strong enough to stay from temptation till i can get transfered in somewhere. u from princeton?
I grew up in Princeton , moved away years ago
lolgoofies

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 28, 2013
 
easytofind wrote:
Just find someone going to drug court day report. If you look hard enough someone will deal you some. Arrestees are using it to get thru probation.
that sounds a little risky n i dont want no trouble just need to get throught till i can get in somewhere. it is hard to find here though.
need boxes

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 28, 2013
 
f it who has a couple i ll meet ya ???
scum

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 28, 2013
 
Just ask Kenny Pigg, he takes Hope Carver's and sells them They good people...NOT
1 post removed
the boss

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

I'm so sick of ppl saying addiction is a disease. It is a crutch used often by ppl who wanna escape reality. Grow some balls and deal with life like the rest of us grown ups do.
SoQuickToJudge

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

the boss wrote:
I'm so sick of ppl saying addiction is a disease. It is a crutch used often by ppl who wanna escape reality. Grow some balls and deal with life like the rest of us grown ups do.
Until you have dealt with addiction yourself you will never understand what a person goes thru. Especially trying to overcome it. It in fact is a disease. A lot of people have different habits that at times are hard to overcome sometimes. With the right help and supportive friends it is possible. Maybe you eat too much or smoke too many cigarettes......same thing. And if you don't then good for you. Be thankful that you haven't had to deal with addiction......
sorry

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

SoQuickToJudge wrote:
<quoted text>
Until you have dealt with addiction yourself you will never understand what a person goes thru. Especially trying to overcome it. It in fact is a disease. A lot of people have different habits that at times are hard to overcome sometimes. With the right help and supportive friends it is possible. Maybe you eat too much or smoke too many cigarettes......same thing. And if you don't then good for you. Be thankful that you haven't had to deal with addiction......
wrong I have myself cold turkey and family members have done it too. The one who didn't is still a worthless pos. your just weak in dealing with your problem or families.problem. you are either a addict using it as a crutch or an enabler.
SoQuickToJudge

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

sorry wrote:
<quoted text>wrong I have myself cold turkey and family members have done it too. The one who didn't is still a worthless pos. your just weak in dealing with your problem or families.problem. you are either a addict using it as a crutch or an enabler.
Then congratulations to you and your family. It's not that easy for all people to do. Everyone is different in dealing with such a matter.
Knows

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 30, 2013
 
Suboxone is all over Princeton...don't have to look very hard.And for 20 bucks a piece,they can keep em'
the boss

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

SoQuickToJudge wrote:
<quoted text>
Until you have dealt with addiction yourself you will never understand what a person goes thru. Especially trying to overcome it. It in fact is a disease. A lot of people have different habits that at times are hard to overcome sometimes. With the right help and supportive friends it is possible. Maybe you eat too much or smoke too many cigarettes......same thing. And if you don't then good for you. Be thankful that you haven't had to deal with addiction......
Omg what a bunch of crap. Grow up and deal with life dude. Addiction is not a disease. Come on man. Ppl that do drugs are the most selfish ppl. It pisses me off so bad. The wives and the kids are the ones that suffer. I mean ppl do drugs and steal and lie and then expect ppl to help them. Umm no! U brought it on urself. Yall wanna holler addiction so u can get out of working and my tax dollars pay for your busted junkie ass ton sit at home and get a check. Grow up
Idiot

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

the boss wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg what a bunch of crap. Grow up and deal with life dude. Addiction is not a disease. Come on man. Ppl that do drugs are the most selfish ppl. It pisses me off so bad. The wives and the kids are the ones that suffer. I mean ppl do drugs and steal and lie and then expect ppl to help them. Umm no! U brought it on urself. Yall wanna holler addiction so u can get out of working and my tax dollars pay for your busted junkie ass ton sit at home and get a check. Grow up
I suppose your opinion is superior to those of the medical and scientific professions? Truth is, you have no clear idea what the hell you are talking about. Addiction is a disease, it's been proven through science. Do you think that most people wake up each day wishing or hoping that" Damn, I hope I get hooked on opiates today!"? I know alot of good people that became addicts due to the fact of being prescribed these types of medications. Why do you think some people can drink a few beers and be good with it and some drink it and go all out on a daily basis? Same concept. But I forgot...most of you assholes posting on topix either have a doctors degree or degree in theology, you are all experts! As far as taxes go...they should take some of your tax money along with mine and fix that busted ass grammer of yours as well as a fix for your stupidity.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 8 min George 56,597
I'm sick of these morans that post here 28 min tate 27
Joke Of The Day. (Sep '07) 1 hr tate 2
Flight Delays Get My Goat (Sep '07) 1 hr tate 2
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 1 hr tate 145
Rob thayer (Jan '13) 2 hr tate 44
David jr/ green Valley fire dept 2 hr stand up for your... 4

Search the Princeton Forum:
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Mercer County was issued at August 22 at 3:35PM EDT

•••
•••
Princeton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Princeton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Princeton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Princeton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Princeton
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••