wvnurse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Heard they are building a sweet frog beside downtown sheetz, anyone know if that is all that is going in there or are other stores going in there?
What

Aylett, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Whats a sweet frog? Never heard of it.
In the know

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Yes, it is a sweet frog and they are a frozen yogurt shop. Not sure if anything else will be going in there at this time.
good

Cowen, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Does anyone know where my dughter should go to apply for a job there, since we don't have any locally, other than Beckley?
Website

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

I know the owner and I believe she has a website up. You could try that! 3784
1 post removed
yum

Stuarts Draft, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

I hope so!
good

Cowen, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Website wrote:
I know the owner and I believe she has a website up. You could try that! 3784
Ok, thanks! Is this owner the same person who owns the Beckley location? We love to go there!
website

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Yep it's the same lady!
Speakin of Frogs

Bluefield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

A woman was out golfing one day when she hit her ball into the woods. She went into the woods to look for it and found a frog in a trap. The frog said to her, "If you release me from this trap, I will grant you 3 wishes."

The woman freed the frog and the frog said, "Thank you, but I failed to mention that there was a condition to your wishes-that whatever you wish for, your husband will get 10 times more or better!"

The woman said, "That would be okay," and for her first wish, she wanted to be the most beautiful woman in the world.

The frog warned her, "You do realize that this wish will also make your husband the most handsome man in the world, an Adonis, that women will flock to."

The woman replied, "That will be okay because I will be the most beautiful woman and he will only have eyes for me." So, KAZAM - she's the most beautiful woman in the world!

For her second wish, she wanted to be the richest woman in the world. The frog said, "That will make your husband the richest man in the world and he will be ten times richer than you."

The woman said, "That will be okay because what is mine is his and what is his is mine." So, KAZAM she's the richest woman in the world!

The frog then inquired about her third wish, and she answered, I'd like a mild heart attack."
Roamike774

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

I love Sweet Frog frozen yogurt and cannot wait until the one here in Princeton opens. Everytime we go to Beckley for something we always have to stop by and get a cup of yogurt. It's 100 times better than regular ice cream and healthier too!:)
Dustin

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

In the know wrote:
Yes, it is a sweet frog and they are a frozen yogurt shop. Not sure if anything else will be going in there at this time.
when does it open? Or do you know?
Mee

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

It's open!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Princeton Forum right now

Search the Princeton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Needing quotes on a tow job. 58 min Mikeys 3
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Kevin 43,978
sheetz courthouse road 2 hr hillfolk 25
What Happend to Wendys in Princeton 2 hr Never Again bus driver 7
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 2 hr COOTERDOG 4,965
Diseased 2 hr tty 17
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 3 hr Jimmy Love 3,901
•••
•••
•••
•••

Princeton Jobs

•••
•••