Any thoughts on her?
a friend

Welch, WV

#2 Oct 10, 2010
she is way over paid
hahaha

Beckley, WV

#3 Oct 11, 2010
she doesnt care what anybody thinks except 3 of tha 5 board of education members think. Make sure they love her and tha job is hers.
wife works n school. doesnt even speak to tha underlings
U better sit down

Bluefield, WV

#4 Jul 13, 2011
Well y'all better sit down if you think MCS wastes too much $ on HER salary (AND that of her "retired" husband, who has been re-employed by MCS, BTW). Why? Because since the Assistant Superintendant (Don White) retired, they are filling this single vacancy by hiring 2 Assistants, creating a job for a certain individual who is rumored to be in the process of being groomed for Debbie's job upon her retirement...

Yes, you read that correctly- Mercer County Schools will now have 2 Assistant Superintendants to Dr. Akers. Where, oh where, will they find the $ to pay these exorbitant salaries??? Oh, that's right- tax dollars...
Interesting

Morgantown, WV

#5 Jul 13, 2011
Who is the one rumored as being groomed for the superintendent's positon? Who are the two assistant superintendents? I wasn't aware that this is happening in Mercer Co. I do know that some employees seem to be rapidly climbing the ladder.
I dont know how to run

Bluefield, WV

#6 Jul 13, 2011
Only those who "run in the right circle" get to move up the ladder
yes

Smoot, WV

#7 Jul 13, 2011
bye-bye
bye

Hermitage, TN

#8 Jul 14, 2011
need a change for sure
btt

Beckley, WV

#9 Jul 15, 2011
btt
WHERE

Gay, GA

#10 Jul 16, 2011
bye wrote:
need a change for sure
Where's the $ to pay these 2 new folks gonna come from??? Probably try to get us to vote in another levy!!! There goes our taxes again!
gossip gossip gossip

Rocky Mount, NC

#11 Jul 17, 2011
I doubt very seriously that these two people will make near as much as the former assistant. I'm sure your precious tax money is safe. That levy that was passed went to very important things. Read what it goes for before you say "no" to something. Ignorance is bliss.....I firmly believe that is ONLY an opinion.
bit her

Richlands, VA

#12 Jul 17, 2011
butch drag queen pretentious dictator wannabe
LOL

Beckley, WV

#13 Jul 17, 2011
A drag queen would have more taste!
Observer

Beckley, WV

#14 Jul 17, 2011
Boy, someone is definitely not doing their math! Joe Turner left BHS with lots of experience and another person is going to work in a pressure cooker job for nothing? It will undoubtedly cost more. Sounds like the county will be top heavy money wise!
Curious

Bluefield, WV

#15 Aug 10, 2011
I dont know how to run wrote:
Only those who "run in the right circle" get to move up the ladder
You got that right there is going to be 2 assistants. and who knows where the money is coming...yes!! Tax payers, along with the new Ipad the administrators got yesterday!! This is outlandish. Why do the employees tolerate such misuse of things. I have no need to run in any circle..my lonely circle is enough. With the economy being so high I believe these may be the sort of people some ploiticians meant should give more rather than take..it is natin wide. We the people..should remain " We the people..." not "we know you...your hired"
Curious

Bluefield, WV

#16 Aug 10, 2011
gossip gossip gossip wrote:
I doubt very seriously that these two people will make near as much as the former assistant. I'm sure your precious tax money is safe. That levy that was passed went to very important things. Read what it goes for before you say "no" to something. Ignorance is bliss.....I firmly believe that is ONLY an opinion.
As is covering nonsense up!!! People need to wake up and know the truth..things are not right!!! Things which should be legally made public are hidden so far in the schools site it can not be found. Many school districts change superintendents for this very reason. Hiring family memebers, friends of friends, denying professional growth for workers and claiming the tax payers are not the ones footin' the bill. Come on lets get real and be honest. Honestly if not held with estemm for the higher ups should not be something exspected from the lowly and students should never be punished for acting like the very role models leading the schools!!!!! I say HYPOCRITS!!!!
Curious

Bluefield, WV

#17 Aug 10, 2011
I think it should be made public knowledge what Mercer County schools are doing and they should be accountable for funds!!!
MOE

Beaver, WV

#18 Aug 10, 2011
I would like to see some girl on girl action with her and the buthchie asst. principle at Glenwood

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Small winkies in Princeton 13 min know it all 8
I am a Stalker 18 min blue eyes 2
From The Desk Of Pastor LDM 30 min bulk 4
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 38 min Laci Ann 7 10,982
Bad possum Renters 1 hr mind filled with ... 35
slumlords in oakvake 1 hr the informer 1
Last word + 2 (May '12) 1 hr Analog man 1,213
Princeton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Princeton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Princeton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Princeton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

NBC Sports 4:00AM
Cam Newton's toughness on display yet again
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Preview, Prediction for Bengals vs. Broncos
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
NFL Power Rankings Week 17: Predicting Post-Monday Night Football Standings
NBC Sports10:10 AM
Why does Cincinnati shrink in the spotlight?
NBC Sports11:58 AM
Panthers add Frank Alexander to 53-man roster