Posted in the Princeton Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Texan Stand Up

Mckinney, TX

#2 May 2, 2012
Terri Bauer Quote

"I dont have "work" per se....i have found my passion in life and that is working w kids who have no voice, no advocate and no one to teach them to think differently........i guess its me!! hehe"

Is she talking about the victims of these sex offenders? No, she is talking about the sex offenders.

Do the victims have a voice Terri?

Do the victims have advocates Terri?

What did the offenders teach the victims to think?

HeHeHe? Is this something to giggle about Terri?
Texan Stand Up

Mckinney, TX

#3 May 2, 2012
Evidence is overwhelming that sex oofenders reoffend more than any other felony crime.

http://www.wate.com/story/5006748/can-sex-off...

Terri's answer?

Give false witness at release hearings and allow juvenile sex offenders to enroll in public schools undetected by parents and students.
Texan Stand Up

Mckinney, TX

#4 May 2, 2012
Terri reports nearly 0% recidivism...hmmm?

Below reference cited from http://www.onu.edu/node/21890

1. Sex offenders have an exceptionally high recidivism rate. In a paper I published in the Journal of Offender Rehabilitation (dated 2007, Vol 45:249-256) I conducted an exhaustive review of the research on this topic. The most conservative 25-year recidivism rate is about 53%. If the victim is not a family member, that baseline risk is 70%. There are factors which are seen as increasing the risk of offending from those baseline numbers, including victimizing males and younger children. Since Hourigan's known victim was an 11-year old male non-relative, Mark Hourigan is at an exceptionally high risk for re-offending.
you arent too bright

Plano, TX

#5 May 3, 2012
First off Terri works with children not adults!
Second, you sure like to run your mouth, but I notice you are too chicken to give your name to back up these accusations, gee could it be because you would be sued for slander???? Hmmmmmmmmm?
Also you sound an awful lot like victim father - bedford??????
you call your self adult

Plano, TX

#6 May 3, 2012
Texan Stand Up wrote:
Terri reports nearly 0% recidivism...hmmm?
Below reference cited from http://www.onu.edu/node/21890
1. Sex offenders have an exceptionally high recidivism rate. In a paper I published in the Journal of Offender Rehabilitation (dated 2007, Vol 45:249-256) I conducted an exhaustive review of the research on this topic. The most conservative 25-year recidivism rate is about 53%. If the victim is not a family member, that baseline risk is 70%. There are factors which are seen as increasing the risk of offending from those baseline numbers, including victimizing males and younger children. Since Hourigan's known victim was an 11-year old male non-relative, Mark Hourigan is at an exceptionally high risk for re-offending.
if you click the link you posted it gives the name of who wrought the news paper posting .so you are saying that that the person who posted this is the same person
Texan Stand Up

Dallas, TX

#7 May 3, 2012
you call your self adult wrote:
<quoted text> if you click the link you posted it gives the name of who wrought the news paper posting .so you are saying that that the person who posted this is the same person
It is called a citation, giving credit to the author who wrote the article.
Texan Stand Up

Dallas, TX

#8 May 3, 2012
you arent too bright wrote:
First off Terri works with children not adults!
Second, you sure like to run your mouth, but I notice you are too chicken to give your name to back up these accusations, gee could it be because you would be sued for slander???? Hmmmmmmmmm?
Also you sound an awful lot like victim father - bedford??????
Terri works with juvenile sex offenders, the children are the victims of the juvenile sex offenders.
tired of your trash talk

Plano, TX

#9 May 3, 2012
Texan Stand Up wrote:
<quoted text>
Terri works with juvenile sex offenders, the children are the victims of the juvenile sex offenders.
I know who Terri is and what she does & they are still children you moron! You really need to get educated before you run your mouth about things you know nothing about. sheesh!
juvenile = children How ignorant are you?
wow lol wow

Plano, TX

#10 May 3, 2012
wow texas stand up is not bright

Google some one if you are going to try to talk trash about some one

real easy just Google Terrie Bauer Collin county .

u will find

Director, Juvenile Sex Offender Program at Collin County Juvenile Probation/Private Practice

as any one can clearly see she handles children not adults

wow lol wow

Plano, TX

#11 May 3, 2012
any one els think its the same person going to WiFi spot to WiFi spot trying to make it look like more than one person is involved in there ranting ?

my guess is some one with a note book p.c and no life and a urge to burn gas in hopes of looking like some one els besides them cares about some thing no one has scene any facts or evidence on

the accusations made by this person or the other so called people that posted that sound like the same person to me and no one has posted any evidence to there clams .

and after e mailing the topix.com news paper

i found that they too have no clue what this person or the other so called people are talking about

so fare as i can see maybe this person has a anger or drinking problem or a personal problem with collin county and is yet to show any facts to back up the story they are telling on hear

EVIDENCE - PROOF - FACTS LETS SEE SOME
wow lol wow

Plano, TX

#12 May 3, 2012
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/mckinney-tx/T...

see what i am saying for your self read all the post on this page to . dont they sound like the same person just dif names and towns hmm....
still no proof

Plano, TX

#13 May 4, 2012
wow what do you no .. no one has posted any proof of any thing yet????

wow guess they need time to come up with more lies or to dig a hole deeper than they already have .

all it takes is this so called Texas stand up to admite to one person who they are and that person gos to the ones they are accusing and i bet there's a few legal matters they will want to deal with lol good luck Texas not so bright guy lol
Texan Stand Up

Mckinney, TX

#14 May 4, 2012
Texan Stand Up is a single issue interest group started by Kevin Edwards that has grown to involve over 900 concerned parents in Collin County.

The group is collaborating with parents and teachers to resolve the non notice of juvenile sex offenders enrolled in collin county public schools.

Public safety is the number one concern of the group.

The number one thing that we want to make clear is that deferred adjudication is 100% unacceptable in relation to sex offenses involving child victims.

Please join our group, vote judges and DA's that worry about public safety and relevant notification to parents and teachers.

How is possibly OK that parents are not notified when a juvenile addmitted to sexual assault involving a child is released and enrolled into public school to interact with and influence our children?

We encourage opposing views to inform us and collaborate so that we might develop an acceptable and safe notification system.

we are currently adding a page to the website that demonstates our proposal and reccomended changes to sex offender registration nationwide.
programs can make a diff

Plano, TX

#15 May 4, 2012
Texan Stand Up wrote:
Texan Stand Up is a single issue interest group started by Kevin Edwards that has grown to involve over 900 concerned parents in Collin County.
The group is collaborating with parents and teachers to resolve the non notice of juvenile sex offenders enrolled in collin county public schools.
Public safety is the number one concern of the group.
The number one thing that we want to make clear is that deferred adjudication is 100% unacceptable in relation to sex offenses involving child victims.
Please join our group, vote judges and DA's that worry about public safety and relevant notification to parents and teachers.
How is possibly OK that parents are not notified when a juvenile addmitted to sexual assault involving a child is released and enrolled into public school to interact with and influence our children?
We encourage opposing views to inform us and collaborate so that we might develop an acceptable and safe notification system.
we are currently adding a page to the website that demonstates our proposal and reccomended changes to sex offender registration nationwide.
I wanted to start with a previous comment of child rapist- do some homework, they are not allowed in the program. Do you also not believe in the program? That therapy can help people? and on another page you say what about the victems rights, the victems voice? um yes they call that the child advocy center which is soley built upon the victems rights and voice. even if you don't agree with the program or the therapy the provide to the juveniles what would you have for them, no therapy, just to be released with out recieving any help at all as long as they are registered? they too are minors and need protection under the law for their safety. they have strict guidelines about what they can and cannot do, where they can or cannot be. they must take polygraphes to prove that they are doing what is right and no, they can't go stay the night at other peoples homes. do some reasearch before you rant, at least enough to know what you are talking about. I'm not pro juvenile sex offender, Im pro help and therapy programs to give children the help they need.
programs can make a diff

Plano, TX

#16 May 4, 2012
tried looking up your organization through bing and google and your not there.
yet still no proof

Plano, TX

#17 May 4, 2012
programs can make a diff wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanted to start with a previous comment of child rapist- do some homework, they are not allowed in the program. Do you also not believe in the program? That therapy can help people? and on another page you say what about the victems rights, the victems voice? um yes they call that the child advocy center which is soley built upon the victems rights and voice. even if you don't agree with the program or the therapy the provide to the juveniles what would you have for them, no therapy, just to be released with out recieving any help at all as long as they are registered? they too are minors and need protection under the law for their safety. they have strict guidelines about what they can and cannot do, where they can or cannot be. they must take polygraphes to prove that they are doing what is right and no, they can't go stay the night at other peoples homes. do some reasearch before you rant, at least enough to know what you are talking about. I'm not pro juvenile sex offender, Im pro help and therapy programs to give children the help they need.
sounds like a mad man that is trying to get children hurt or killed !!1

if any child dos get hurt or killed in the next few years i would go to this site take all names listed and bring charges up on the person who calls them self by name in this article.

and he is so proud of posting lies about people that are not even aware of the accusation being made on them.

but now they will no and i am sure the police and feds will like to make sure all of the so called parents are not trying to hurt children or any legal Representative of the children or any Collin county judge

and once again he still shows no proof of wrong doing by any legal member in the USA or Texas let alone Collin county so any thing you read from this person most likely is a lie

and if this person do's have a child i really hope they spend more time with there child than they do on here .

maybe that is how what ever tragic thing a cured ? maybe it because this person was going off doing what ever they felt like instead of spending time with there child in person with them .

add up the time spent on here and at work if u even have a job and com pair it to the time spent with this child you are so worried about

good luck and post some proof already all this bla bla bla and yet you still have not shown any one a legal reason to be worried about our PTA and children
Texan Stand Up

Dallas, TX

#19 May 4, 2012
yet still no proof wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like a mad man that is trying to get children hurt or killed !!1
if any child dos get hurt or killed in the next few years i would go to this site take all names listed and bring charges up on the person who calls them self by name in this article.
and he is so proud of posting lies about people that are not even aware of the accusation being made on them.
but now they will no and i am sure the police and feds will like to make sure all of the so called parents are not trying to hurt children or any legal Representative of the children or any Collin county judge
and once again he still shows no proof of wrong doing by any legal member in the USA or Texas let alone Collin county so any thing you read from this person most likely is a lie
and if this person do's have a child i really hope they spend more time with there child than they do on here .
maybe that is how what ever tragic thing a cured ? maybe it because this person was going off doing what ever they felt like instead of spending time with there child in person with them .
add up the time spent on here and at work if u even have a job and com pair it to the time spent with this child you are so worried about
good luck and post some proof already all this bla bla bla and yet you still have not shown any one a legal reason to be worried about our PTA and children
Wow, well we do welcome the opposing view. As our goal is to design a new notification process and sex offender registration.

You seem to have some major objections as to why parents of school children should not be notified when aa juvenile sex offender enrolls.
yet still no proof

Plano, TX

#20 May 4, 2012
Texan Stand Up wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, well we do welcome the opposing view. As our goal is to design a new notification process and sex offender registration.
You seem to have some major objections as to why parents of school children should not be notified when aa juvenile sex offender enrolls.

for starters what child are you so worried about that you cant go to the police or get legal help ? they do not turn down children in danger and if there wear a real danger im sure some one besides you would be doing some thing beside this childishness posting all day

you are going to be the reason some ones child gets killed or beat down on the streets .

but because i have sent copies of all the post on all of your topics to every person listed in the post with in the last month.

and now all are very aware of your accusations.

and all so the law was changed last year in September wear any one charged after that date would be registered with schools

do your home work be for you decide to step in to some thing you don't no a thing about

and for all posting party's this topic this add has been reported to Collin county along with others site found online
Texan Stand Up

Mckinney, TX

#21 May 7, 2012
The current system allows deferred adjudication for juvenile sexual offenders.

Deferred adjudication should not be an option for sex offenders of any age.

If there is a law that makes something a crime, it needs to be a crime. Perhaps the opposing argument should be that it shouldnt be a crime for a 14 year old you sexually assult a 4 year old.

Second, teachers are now required to be notified when a sex offender enrolls in a school by law. That is surely advancement toward our cause. But the teachers arent allowed to tell anyone. The next step is parental notification.

Texan Stand Up

Mckinney, TX

#22 May 7, 2012
Please dont let us loose focus on the title of this post.

Texan Stand Up is asking for Terri Bauer to resign as director of the sex offender treatment program.

Asking Collin County to take an investigative interest in the way the 417th and DA office handle juvenile sex offenses.

Terri Bauer is soft hearted social worker that is bias in thinking that she can save every kid. She goes as far as giving false testimony and withholds addmissions of higher level offenses to protect the sex offenders under her "treatment"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FREE Beautiful Koi Fish (Jul '11) 2 hr Bella 41
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Boy found dead on porch (May '09) Dec 13 no need for a name 29
North Creek (Mar '13) Dec 10 Mrj8484 11
Corruption in the Collin County Family Court Sy... (Sep '10) Dec 1 Proudpapa 57
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Need apartment that accepts my pitbull (Apr '09) Nov 27 qu33n qu33n qu33n 75

Princeton News Video

Princeton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Princeton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Princeton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Princeton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News