Fitchburg councilors want local nominee; Wong taps Lancaster re...

Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise

Two City Councilors say they will not vote for Mayor Lisa Wong's Board of Health nominee because the candidate does not live in Fitchburg.
Comments
61 - 80 of 82 Comments Last updated Oct 3, 2008

“I'm a Fitchburger and Proud ”

Since: Jan 08

Fitchburg ( of course)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2008

fitchburg-shuffle wrote:
<quoted text>
Liza? You're a sick f***
I meant LIZA...LIZA MINELLI...Judy Garland's daughter.... Starred in Arthur and Cabaret.

Fitchburg ( of course)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2008

Bruce W Marien wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup...Sonny is a legend is his own mind.
Bruce< I just read that you are or were a teacher of electrical theory at Monty Tech. A journeyman's course. Isn't that preparation to qualify one for entrance into the union? Why, considering your attitude toward unions, would you teach a class like that... Puzzled.
fitchburg-shuffl e

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2008

sonny brisebois wrote:
<quoted text>I meant LIZA...LIZA MINELLI...Judy Garland's daughter.... Starred in Arthur and Cabaret.
I knew exactly who you meant. She's repulsive! Sick F***!

He mom looked good skipping along the yellow brick road while I listened to "Dark Side of the Moon"

Fitchburg ( of course)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2008

fitchburg-shuffle wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew exactly who you meant. She's repulsive! Sick F***!
He mom looked good skipping along the yellow brick road while I listened to "Dark Side of the Moon"
Sorry about the confusion... I'm not attracted to any of the Lady's on the list. I'm not attracted to any women... But I do like the "Dark side of the moon" LOL
dave

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2008

sonny brisebois wrote:
<quoted text>
I love Mary Whitney and LIZA and JUDY and MARILYN and My Mother, I was gonna vote for Hillary... There are a lot of women I love and respect ...Mayor Wong is not one of them. She's mean... Underhanded... and I think, not trustworthy. But time will tell, If the city turns around with an open Library I may even say that she was good for the city... and I hope she is...because I would love to be wrong about her abilities.
But then, who would you have to complain about?

Fitchburg ( of course)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2008

dave wrote:
<quoted text>
But then, who would you have to complain about?
I don't complain if things are ok.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2008

sonny brisebois wrote:
<quoted text>Bruce< I just read that you are or were a teacher of electrical theory at Monty Tech. A journeyman's course. Isn't that preparation to qualify one for entrance into the union? Why, considering your attitude toward unions, would you teach a class like that... Puzzled.
Hi Sonny,
No reason to be puzzled...every journeyman studying to be able to take the test for an electrician's license must take 4 years of schooling. I am an instructor for level III of that schooling. Each person must complete 150 hours each year as well as 4 years of OJT (on the job) experience. Union electricians and non-union electricians get the same training, the only difference is that a union electrician costs more to hire.

I teach this training because the people in Massachusetts need qualified people in this field, and it is a field of study I have alot of experience in...been licensed since 1985. Not my fulltime occupation now, but I stay with it...you never know.

Whomever they are employed by is of no consequence to me...I do it because they need qualified people to provide training. Union contractors need qualified people too. The bottom line is for people to do electrical work in a safe manner, protecting the public.

Sorry for such a long answer...but you were puzzled.

Fitchburg ( of course)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2008

WestSide Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies from Sonny! Name the employer Mayor Wong and Mr. Shuris worked for in Cambridge. More of your political anti-Wong propaganda. Prove it, Sonny. Back up your statement for a change.
I made a mistake ...that's not lying...It's all about intent.
Voter

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2008

sonny brisebois wrote:
<quoted text>I made a mistake ...that's not lying...It's all about intent.
Atleast you have the Democratic Party speaking points down....It's a mistake when they say it, a list when the Republicans make the same "mistake".

Good job Sonny, staying true to form.
Voter

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2008

oops, list lie.

Fitchburg ( of course)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2008

Voter wrote:
oops, list lie.
Make a list of the alleged "lies" you speak of.

Fitchburg ( of course)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2008

It's also very flattering that you hang on my every word...
Dave

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

sonny brisebois wrote:
It's also very flattering that you hang on my every word...
Get over yourself. Now everyone here knows why you are shunned downtown. Your are a sniveling, whinning baby who doesn't know shot from shinola.
A real pain in the but you already know that.

Fitchburg ( of course)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over yourself. Now everyone here knows why you are shunned downtown. Your are a sniveling, whinning baby who doesn't know shot from shinola.
A real pain in the but you already know that.
Yes, guilty as charged...keep it comin".
I didn't realize that I am shunned...Who are you speaking to down there. Come on, be a adult and come clean... I'd love to know what's being said. Or are you playing baby games, Dave.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

sonny brisebois wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, guilty as charged...keep it comin".
I didn't realize that I am shunned...Who are you speaking to down there. Come on, be a adult and come clean... I'd love to know what's being said. Or are you playing baby games, Dave.
Sonny...you really do crave any kind of attention. So sad to have so little going on in your life to have such a need.

Fitchburg ( of course)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

Bruce W Marien wrote:
<quoted text>
Sonny...you really do crave any kind of attention. So sad to have so little going on in your life to have such a need.
HEY Bruccce,Your on this much more than I am...Hypocrite
Dave

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2008

sonny brisebois wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, guilty as charged...keep it comin".
Hello Sonny! That's the whole point. Nobody is talking about you. Or thinking about you. Nobody cares about your sniveling and complaining. Other than this message board, nobody knows who the hell you are or what you are saying.
Your dribble is just that. Get over yourself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2008

sonny brisebois wrote:
<quoted text>HEY Bruccce,Your on this much more than I am...Hypocrite
I'm referring to your need for finding out what gossip is spreading about you downtown...I couldn't care less what gossip happens downtown...wasn't referring to time spent here. I'm not on the blog for attention...on the blog to share opinions and ideas. You seem to be unusually concerned about what is or is not said about you downtown...pretty silly.

Fitchburg ( of course)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2008

Bruce W Marien wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm referring to your need for finding out what gossip is spreading about you downtown...I couldn't care less what gossip happens downtown...wasn't referring to time spent here. I'm not on the blog for attention...on the blog to share opinions and ideas. You seem to be unusually concerned about what is or is not said about you downtown...pretty silly.
First of all, I never said that anyone is focused on me or any other lifelong residents. I make the comments whether or not they are listened too. I don't care... As far as I'm concerned all of you are just nasty people (Bruce, resident, boulder, voter, Dave) all of you giving nothing constructive, just dumping your crap all over the screen. I attempt to give solutions to the problems that are facing us , to no avail... Whether they are good idea's, or thoughts...only time will tell. As far as the personal attacks are concerned I only give as I get or I ignore it.
If I can enlighten anyone as to the under dealings downtown, It is my responsibility to bring them to light, so that we don't end up with a new Mylott. And as far as nobody listening, someone is, and rightly so because a city can not be truly a great place to live with a completely non-responsive City hall. After all isn't that what this is all about.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2008

sonny brisebois wrote:
<quoted text>First of all, I never said that anyone is focused on me or any other lifelong residents. I make the comments whether or not they are listened too. I don't care... As far as I'm concerned all of you are just nasty people (Bruce, resident, boulder, voter, Dave) all of you giving nothing constructive, just dumping your crap all over the screen. I attempt to give solutions to the problems that are facing us , to no avail... Whether they are good idea's, or thoughts...only time will tell. As far as the personal attacks are concerned I only give as I get or I ignore it.
If I can enlighten anyone as to the under dealings downtown, It is my responsibility to bring them to light, so that we don't end up with a new Mylott. And as far as nobody listening, someone is, and rightly so because a city can not be truly a great place to live with a completely non-responsive City hall. After all isn't that what this is all about.
Sonny,

It is kind of comical that you would refer to myself and others as nasty, and that we provide nothing constructive. You then rant on about how your speaking points here are in relation to bringing about positive change in Fitchburg...I would suggest that you are equally nasty and write plenty of useless stuff about others, and you are one of the last people that should go on about others being nasty...examples from just this thread alone:

And By the way Bonehead... I was not a supporter of Mylott and if you would take your head out of your butt you would know that. I was a vocal opponent of that irresponsible do nothing, "look at me, look at me". And she has shown herself to be the same. I abhor bad leadership. I abhor IGNORANCE.

Die!

I may be pathetic but I am not little by any measure. And strangely enough no one has ever spoken about my irrelevancy before you folks on this post. I admit that I have some views that may not be mainstream but just remember, sometimes irrelevant seeming thing end up not being so... Butterflies and hurricanes and such!

And BTW I have something right here that you can embrace...

Bruce Marion (gay first name and a womens last name) A legend in his own closet.

Yeah my gay telepathy puts me in touch with all the other gays on the planet and I'm getting a vision right now that says "billy is not here right now, and feels that whoever is hiding behind the curtain of cowardice should keep him out of your thoughts and comments cause he remembers when you diddled him as a child" I can not be held responcible for the things that come through on my gay telepathy. What comes through, comes through. Do you have another point to make!

Some real quality stuff there Sonny...I personally appreciate that attacks on my name of all things...pretty childish stuff from you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Princeton News Video

•••
Princeton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Princeton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••