Wonders why

Cadiz, KY

#1 Apr 30, 2012
Hailey Morris is hot but known as a no good hoe with diseases, but she has been with the same guy for a long time. What I don't get is how her name has been dropped for a long time, and now I have been hearing her name more often. I wonder why no one will let this girl be happy.
sware

Cadiz, KY

#2 Jun 3, 2012
Shutup that's my girl quit slandering her name!!!
Hailey

United States

#3 Jul 27, 2012
Why do you morons even make posts, like wtf you want people to talk sh*t about me or something?
And if anyone want to talk sh*t about my boyfriend I will set them straight real fast.
a fan

Big Rock, TN

#4 Jul 30, 2012
Hailey wrote:
Why do you morons even make posts, like wtf you want people to talk sh*t about me or something?
And if anyone want to talk sh*t about my boyfriend I will set them straight real fast.
hailey girl i love you i dont know why people run that bullshit for..apparently were living the damn dream...!! haha i miss ya come find me at the house sometime...dont let anyone shake ur faith babydoll u r beautiful they only pick on us bc theyre giving someone else a break! hell most folks would love to be in the crew!! and if they aint in the circle theyre definitely gnna hate us...but fuck i dont mind at all...laugh at their faces...

carrielee
Haileyy

Cadiz, KY

#5 Aug 9, 2012
I will try to find you house, but probably not til next week, because me, and mom are having a yard sale until sunday.
Haileys mom

Cadiz, KY

#6 Aug 17, 2012
You people are so inmature!!! My baby girl dont do shit to be talked about you tricks are just jealous because you dont got it like she does!!! Her and her man have been together for 2 years and she doesnt even come to town except to come see me and her stepdad!!! Get a life bitches and talk shit about someone else!!! I taught her talk shit and get hit bitches!!!! So watch yourselves!!!!
Cayce winston

Chicago, IL

#7 Aug 17, 2012
Haileys mom wrote:
You people are so inmature!!! My baby girl dont do shit to be talked about you tricks are just jealous because you dont got it like she does!!! Her and her man have been together for 2 years and she doesnt even come to town except to come see me and her stepdad!!! Get a life bitches and talk shit about someone else!!! I taught her talk shit and get hit bitches!!!! So watch yourselves!!!!
That's classy!! Immature? Hmm... Contradicting your self. You can't call someone immature then turn around and act the way! If y'all know the truth about hailey then why keep responding to this crap! That's what the topic starter wants! Ignore it if it isn't true! Who cares what people think? Feeding to it, & acting the same way the posters are isn't helping any but making yalls self look bad!
Haileys Mom

Cadiz, KY

#8 Aug 17, 2012
Hmmm if you have a child then your first reaction is to defend them no matter what!!! I just had the one thing to say not on here to argue or whatever This was my first response!!! I dont give a shit what anyone thinks but will as a mother defend my child so if you will mind your own!!! Never claimed to be anything but a mother who loves her child!!! Not feeding to anything honey!!! But thanks for your loving input that I asked nothing about!!! Have a great day!!!
Yessir

Chicago, IL

#9 Aug 17, 2012
Haileys Mom wrote:
Hmmm if you have a child then your first reaction is to defend them no matter what!!! I just had the one thing to say not on here to argue or whatever This was my first response!!! I dont give a shit what anyone thinks but will as a mother defend my child so if you will mind your own!!! Never claimed to be anything but a mother who loves her child!!! Not feeding to anything honey!!! But thanks for your loving input that I asked nothing about!!! Have a great day!!!
lmfao!! Yeah super classy. And nobody even said anything since august 9th why you gonna stir it back up? Oh yeah. Cause yall are a bunch of drama startin b*tches.
lol

United States

#10 Aug 29, 2012
You can tell by the first post on here and the one that hailey first replied with are typed exactly the same she's just a little drama seekin whore who makes topix pages bout herself hopin someone would say something good bout her and she wonders why no one likes her lol
Haileys Mom

Cadiz, KY

#11 Sep 20, 2012
Hailey did not type anything under Haileys mom I am her mom and I did this so thank you!!!!And as far as the date I was just told about it then!!! I am not a drama startin bitch get it straight I am just a bitch thank you!!!! And do you you know me????? i mean to be calling me a drama startin bitch???? I dont think so!!!!@ lol, As far as my daughter bein a whore she has been with same guy 2 years hardly think thats a whore!!!! so get your facts straight dumb ass!!!! At least I am woman enough to put my name on here and I am not a chicken shit like you ignorant morons!!!! Have a nice day!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chicks who look like drag queens 2 hr showty 2
Amanda sherill 9 hr ddp 10
Bubba Riley 20 hr stay away from me 4
Has anyone else suffered from Burning Scalp Syn... (Apr '11) Wed Shobee 393
Brett sherrill jr. (Apr '11) Tue brett sherrill jr 28
what was that noise Tue lol 23
Riots Nov 25 I hope 6
Princeton Dating
Find my Match

Princeton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Princeton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Princeton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:58 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:58PM
Rams defense expects Chris Long back this week - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:04 PM
Chris Long appears likely to return for Rams this week
NBC Sports 5:57 AM
Report: Indy ready for "remote possibility" of Rams game moving
NBC Sports 9:35 AM
NFL: Rams-Raiders will remain in St. Louis
Bleacher Report12:08 PM
Betting Odds, Prediction for Raiders vs. Rams