First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ahh

Spirit Lake, IA

#1 Dec 1, 2010
Freakin nasty
ahh

Spirit Lake, IA

#2 Dec 1, 2010
Sumone needs to tell her bout herself eww
OMG

United States

#4 Dec 1, 2010
Lol she got some cold head tho !
Bahahaha

United States

#5 Dec 7, 2010
She a straight up dirty gutta $lut ! I hear she got all kinda STD's she's gave to more than a couple guys ! Plus she phsyco to I feel
Sorry her baby daddy for having to put up wit her a$$ for atleast 17 more years !
ahh

United States

#6 Dec 9, 2010
yeah i also heard she was with tommy robinson when his wife was gone she's a nasty ho she probable gave him stds
BRITTANY ORTT

Spirit Lake, IA

#7 Dec 9, 2010
LAYCEE IS A VERY GOOD GIRL AND A GOOD MOTHER... GET A LIFE AND LEAVE PPL ALONE..
funny

Spirit Lake, IA

#9 Dec 14, 2010
She is a horrible mother and cares more about the next guy she is going to screw plus she thinks she looks good
Laycee hunter

United States

#10 Dec 15, 2010
lmao seriously people im not a good mother well ya need to get ya mind rite ya think im crazy then ya betta be glad your immature and wrote behind some gay ass name grow up hell get a life and go take care of your own damn children.
hahahahahaha

United States

#11 Dec 19, 2010
laycee is a horrible person she should just kill her self she's worthless and i second that i do feel sorry for Her baby daddy he should of just shot her
hahahahahaha

United States

#12 Dec 19, 2010
funny wrote:
She is a horrible mother and cares more about the next guy she is going to screw plus she thinks she looks good
Man evidently you haven't seen laycee that girl is a goddes compared to most these hoes she deserve a good man for her and that baby cause that daddy ain't shit he dumb for letting something that good go she 18 and raise that baby amazing better then he's other baby moma she wit someone new everyday thows kids gonna be confused look at the Bitch he wit now damn he went of the deap end and i bet non ya'll little haters on here would stand to her face and say it she may be little but yea she crazy ya'll just made her day better lol hate some more.
lora

Spirit Lake, IA

#13 Dec 19, 2010
Shes a nasty a$$ b i t c h plus a narc at that.
laycee hunter

United States

#14 Dec 19, 2010
THANKS:) I LOVE MY HATAS KEEP TALKING.!.! makes me feel great i cross you guy's mind!.!
laycee hunter

United States

#15 Jan 7, 2011
oh and anthony i like your lil comment you left on here.
This is pathetic

United States

#16 Jan 8, 2011
@hahahahahaha i feel so sorry for you! How can you say someone should kill themselves? Excuse me but may i ask....honey are you still in second grade because with a comment like that it sure seems like it! Would you want people sayin your kids should kill themselves? Didnt think so. Dont say it to other peoples children. An your right maybe her baby daddy should have shot her like in the arm or something so he would be in prison for attempted murder instead of running the streets makin babies he has no intention of takin care of. If you wanna hate on laycee then go right ahead but while your at it lets pull some skeletons out of you closet an talk about em to the world. Do you mind? Of course you do. You get off on causing others pain because your life sucks. If it was others hating on you then you prolly wouldnt have the guts to stand up to them an say keep on hatin would ya? So i guess that gives you another reason to hate on laycee huh? Because shes got something you dont....its called balls sweetie. Grow a pair an have a nice day :)
your pathetic

Somerset, KY

#17 Jan 8, 2011
This is pathetic wrote:
@hahahahahaha i feel so sorry for you! How can you say someone should kill themselves? Excuse me but may i ask....honey are you still in second grade because with a comment like that it sure seems like it! Would you want people sayin your kids should kill themselves? Didnt think so. Dont say it to other peoples children. An your right maybe her baby daddy should have shot her like in the arm or something so he would be in prison for attempted murder instead of running the streets makin babies he has no intention of takin care of. If you wanna hate on laycee then go right ahead but while your at it lets pull some skeletons out of you closet an talk about em to the world. Do you mind? Of course you do. You get off on causing others pain because your life sucks. If it was others hating on you then you prolly wouldnt have the guts to stand up to them an say keep on hatin would ya? So i guess that gives you another reason to hate on laycee huh? Because shes got something you dont....its called balls sweetie. Grow a pair an have a nice day :)
Aperantly you don't know this crazy ho or it is lacyee writing this crap herself cause nobody else will take up for the $lut
This is pathetic

United States

#18 Jan 8, 2011
thats where your wrong doll face! One this isnt laycee, two, ive known her my whole life! So unless you know then keep your bouth shut!
This is pathetic

United States

#19 Jan 8, 2011
i mean mouth! My bad for the typo! Apparently your ignorance is contagious!
your pathetic

United States

#20 Jan 8, 2011
This is pathetic wrote:
i mean mouth! My bad for the typo! Apparently your ignorance is contagious!
Yea I do know her very well and you don't know me so I'm pretty sure you should shut your mouth about me get it ? Got it ? Good !!!
This is pathetic

United States

#21 Jan 8, 2011
I never said you didnt know her! I said unless you know how long ive know her shut your mouth! Now go on with ya wanna be bad self because aint nobody scared! Take that stupidity of yours an talk smack to someone else lil britches.
Tristan

Spirit Lake, IA

#22 Jan 8, 2011
Ive known Laycee for about 8 years and what people are puttin on here about her is pathetic and wrong! let her live the way she wants to and people need to quit buttin into it and she DOES take great care of her child! and she is a GREAT mother she is with her lil boy 24/7 it doesnt matter where shes goin he with her! and you dont ever tell someone they should just kill theirselves what if someone told you that? you would feel like s h i t wouldnt you?! Laycee is my girl and what people put on here is childish, and pathetic to me it sounds like yall need to get a life and quit studyin other peoples!(:

Iloveyouu Laycee(: lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Obama Zombies 155,374
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 11 min waiting 7,153
and who is Kelci Winn's baby daddy? (Jan '12) 46 min Ladeda 9
Go Roy Gene 1 hr Inside Guy 42
you reap what you plant 1 hr Country Boy 11
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 5 hr Big Stevie 81,660
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 5 hr Big Stevie 16,184

Princeton Jobs

Princeton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Princeton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Princeton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]