face it

Hopkinsville, KY

#21 Dec 20, 2012
Dogfood wrote:
Happy Holidays and Merry Kwannza, Face It!!!!!!!
Awwwww Thanks Dogfood! Happy Kwannza to you too and your Black Labrador. haha
Q-tip

Oak Grove, KY

#22 Dec 22, 2012
If you want answers just hang -around the time is comming .How can a commonwealth attorney be implicated in the coverup of at least four murders various drug deals and lots of other things that people have proof of and it is all about to come out but some people are in hiding to protect there lives.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#23 Dec 22, 2012
Q-tip wrote:
If you want answers just hang -around the time is comming .How can a commonwealth attorney be implicated in the coverup of at least four murders various drug deals and lots of other things that people have proof of and it is all about to come out but some people are in hiding to protect there lives.
I so hope you are right. I have heard things and if they are true I hope he gets what he deserves.
Just a question

United States

#24 Dec 22, 2012
just wondering 400 wrote:
<quoted text>
I so hope you are right. I have heard things and if they are true I hope he gets what he deserves.
Ditto!!!!!!
I need a drink

Oak Grove, KY

#25 Dec 22, 2012
If you watch this it is only going to get bigger the wonderful commonwealth attorney is I
Plicated in at least four murders in. Three county area and lots and lots of drug deals cover-Ups and most anythig else dishonest
Not Realy

Louisville, KY

#26 Dec 23, 2012
Seems like we have alot of Tucker conspiracy theorist on here. get over it, she doesn't have a leg to stand on and the commonwealth attorney will get her conviction just like he got her indictment. It'll be fun seeing her clean the cages in her prison jumpsuit
your stupid

United States

#27 Dec 23, 2012
Not Realy wrote:
Seems like we have alot of Tucker conspiracy theorist on here. get over it, she doesn't have a leg to stand on and the commonwealth attorney will get her conviction just like he got her indictment. It'll be fun seeing her clean the cages in her prison jumpsuit
Hey idiot. This isn't a Tucker forum. Glad to see she consumes your entire thought process but how bout you post that on her topix forum
Lyon

Madisonville, KY

#28 Dec 23, 2012
Cover ups going on in Lyon Counry too dating back to the late 1990s.
right

Princeton, KY

#29 Dec 23, 2012
Not Realy wrote:
Isn't it strange that everyone has the same conspiracy theory, even elected officals in other counties. Maybe it is because there is something there. I just hope the truth comes out and everyone that had a part of this mess is finally taken down. It is time that the good guys win for a change. Out with the good ole boy system.
Just a question

United States

#30 Dec 23, 2012
right wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it strange that everyone has the same conspiracy theory, even elected officals in other counties. Maybe it is because there is something there. I just hope the truth comes out and everyone that had a part of this mess is finally taken down. It is time that the good guys win for a change. Out with the good ole boy system.
You are so right, right. We need elected officials who do what is best for the people they represent. But the good ole boys are just taking care of themselves.

We have too few elected officials whose first concern is for the
people.
question

Greenville, KY

#31 Jan 4, 2013
What's going on with this? Anyone heard anything else?
Jessica

Seymour, TN

#32 Feb 1, 2013
I was 17 a teen when this happened... the same age as her niece and dont remember details... but being raised in cadiz... it waz always about your status... and who you knew... it wouldnt surprise me that ppl would cover for each other... i remember clearly when ex-sherriff randy clark assaulted his then wife, lisa clark... she handcuffed him anx called it in... bet theres no record of that? Doesnt people in these small towns find it strange that its gl oveys daughter who is practically taking over as district attorney? Im glad i moved from cadiz and got away grom that small town mentality.. bc it seems to me when u put an outsider in authority there... u start getting the answers! Good job ray! They wouldng be runnig scared if u werent doing something right!
Not true

Madisonville, KY

#34 Feb 1, 2013
Jessica wrote:
I was 17 a teen when this happened... the same age as her niece and dont remember details... but being raised in cadiz... it waz always about your status... and who you knew... it wouldnt surprise me that ppl would cover for each other... i remember clearly when ex-sherriff randy clark assaulted his then wife, lisa clark... she handcuffed him anx called it in... bet theres no record of that? Doesnt people in these small towns find it strange that its gl oveys daughter who is practically taking over as district attorney? Im glad i moved from cadiz and got away grom that small town mentality.. bc it seems to me when u put an outsider in authority there... u start getting the answers! Good job ray! They wouldng be runnig scared if u werent doing something right!
What "answers" are you looking for, nitwit?
Just a question

United States

#35 Feb 1, 2013
Are we going to be dumb enough to continue with this dynasty of deceit and let GL's daughter take us into another era of dishonesty and corruption? Surely, people will make the connection and stop her from taking over when her father retires.
WhoDoo

Paducah, KY

#36 Feb 1, 2013
Shut up you ignorant lunatic. Carrie Ovey is a wonderful prosecutor and a better person. Why dont you get your law degree and run against her you fool. Dumbasses like you want to find a conspiracy behind every door. You disgust me.
Just a question

United States

#37 Feb 1, 2013
WhoDoo wrote:
Shut up you ignorant lunatic. Carrie Ovey is a wonderful prosecutor and a better person. Why dont you get your law degree and run against her you fool. Dumbasses like you want to find a conspiracy behind every door. You disgust me.
I have a right to question Carrie Ovey's ability to be honest and concerned about upholding the law. The reason I question her is because I have personally seen her father be less than truthful in handling situations. I also believe that we have real problems when a sheriff is saying that Ovey may be implicated in the Humphries case. I do not believe that G. L. Ovey is an honest man who is concerned about following the law. I sincerely believe that he has supported and been a part of activities that a prosecutor, much less an honest citizen, would be involved. If I believe this to be true, why should I think that his daughter would be any better? I'm sorry if she is your friend but she has alligned herself with a person I have no trust or confidence in his integrity. That person is her father and I certainly do not feel that she will be any different if she gets the position.
WhoDoo

Paducah, KY

#38 Feb 1, 2013
You have a right to be stupid too. ANd false on all the rest of it. You sound like a bitter old fool who GL OVey probably sent away, rightfully so. That sheriff is a boob. So let's hear about what you say you've "personally seen" you uneducated inbred illiterate twit.
WhoDoo

Paducah, KY

#39 Feb 1, 2013
I "sincerely believe" you like to have sex with farm animals and if I "believe this to be true" then it must be true. See how easy it is to play that game? No, you probably dont because you're a barely functioning retard. Let's hear about those "activities" that he has "supported" and "been a part of". What evidence do you have other than what you read on Topix or heard one of your disgruntled criminal freinds or a bumbling Barney Fife sheriff spout off? God people like you make me absolutely sick. You're a disgusting example of a human being.
Just a question

United States

#40 Feb 1, 2013
I was on the debate team in college and I would like to talk to someone who has a bit of intelligence. Your tasteless comments indicate a real lack of class. I have never been arrested nor have I ever had any problems with breaking the law. I also am neither old nor bitter. However, I do have an opinion about the caliber of G. L. Ovey's integrity. That is my right. It is also my right as a citizen and voter to be concerned about his daughter having the same lack of integrity that he has.
WhoDoo

Paducah, KY

#41 Feb 1, 2013
Good God I can't imagine what college would even admit you for study, much less put you on the debate team. Guessing you're lying about that because there has been nothing intelligent about any of your drivel. Maybe you're not old or a law breaker, but what you are is mind-blowingly stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty secrets 1 hr wow 5
Jason (May '14) 8 hr Slutty Ethel 11
Taco bell 17 hr hmm 25
Amanda sherill (Jun '14) 18 hr Well 13
Caseys 21 hr Bee 20
Merry Christmas!! Sat Claude Balls 1
Sat Berry 4
Princeton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web