Lynn Fletcher at Prestonsburg Health Care

Posted in the Prestonsburg Forum

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Mar 31, 2012
unreal

Pikeville, KY

#1 Feb 28, 2011
I used to work there. What does everyone think of her? She treats her workers like shit! It`s no wonder the turn around in that building is so high. We all quit to get away from her! Unless your in her little click of bitches your nothing! Lynn just remember karma is a bitch!
messedup

Phelps, KY

#2 Mar 4, 2011
U r sick who ever wrote this maybe just maybe she was having a bad day because her husband just died bitch.
unreal

Pikeville, KY

#3 Mar 5, 2011
No dumb ass. I worked there before he passed. This has been going on since before that....BITCH!
pburg

Pikeville, KY

#5 May 23, 2011
I agree...she is a bitch and was even before her husband died....she is the reason that place has such high turnover...bad things happen to bad people for a reason...WAKE UP!
Exactly

Hagerhill, KY

#6 May 23, 2011
I worked there too years ago when she was not the admisistrator and yes she was a b1tch then too rude and mean to ppl
Melessia

Williamson, WV

#7 May 23, 2011
I think Lynn is a good person and I'm sure all of us have a bad day and aren't so pleasent at times. And for the one who said bad things happen to bad people, well bad things happen to good people too. I have worked in a lot of places in my life, Prestonsburg Health care being one of them, and I love the people who work there, some of them I wouldn't say I was friends with but I still don't put them down. I still have a lot of friends from there and no I'm not still employed with them but not because of how I was treated.
If you all have never been a boss or had control over everything that goes on then you probably have no Idea what its like, I haven't, nor would I want to because I'm sure that it brings on more stress than I could handle.
god knows

Holden, WV

#8 May 26, 2011
QUOTE who="Melessia"]I think Lynn is a good person and I'm sure all of us have a bad day and aren't so pleasent at times. And for the one who said bad things happen to bad people, well bad things happen to good people too. I have worked in a lot of places in my life, Prestonsburg Health care being one of them, and I love the people who work there, some of them I wouldn't say I was friends with but I still don't put them down. I still have a lot of friends from there and no I'm not still employed with them but not because of how I was treated.
If you all have never been a boss or had control over everything that goes on then you probably have no Idea what its like, I haven't, nor would I want to because I'm sure that it brings on more stress than I could handle.QUOTE lynn will reap what she sows she needs to treat other people like she wants to be treated.
god knows

Holden, WV

#9 May 26, 2011
LYNN FLETHER WILL REAP WHAT SHE SOWS IM SURE SHE WOULD'NT WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE THAT OR HER DAUGHTER
former empoyee

Salyersville, KY

#10 May 26, 2011
Lynn is and always will be a bitch. She fired my best friend just cause she laid her head on the break table while she was on her 10 minute break. And that rat Cheryl went and told Lynn she was asleep in the break room. And because she wouldnt kiss Lynn's ass or in her click. It was just a reason to fire her and get rid of her. That day when she was fired 2 other employees were ready to walk right out the door with her. Lynn will reap what she sows you better believe that. She rather get these new girls and pay rate is low than the girls that has been there for years and can actually get the job done and well. For my dear friend if you see this I miss ya and we will see each other again.
OH NO

Paintsville, KY

#11 May 27, 2011
Lynn was well trained by the ex-manager Elaine Hunter and they are both class A bitches.. I know from experience that both suck as administrators.. neither of them give a darn about patients or the staff except for their suck buddies.. From my experience at the place I wouldn't let them look after my dog, but only because I love him..
Soothsayer1234

Henderson, KY

#12 May 27, 2011
I think Lynn is a good person too. Just the other day I was walking down the street by her place. There were two cute puppies that were trying to chomp at my ankles. I didn't mind it at first, but after a few minutes, it became sort of annoying. She came right up and kicked the puppies across the road. Took care of that problem straight away. She doesn't mess around. I imagine she is the same way at work...probably runs a tight ship. Thanks Lynn, I hope you are in charge of the person that will take care of my bed sore.
former employee

Williamson, WV

#13 Jul 17, 2011
I think that Lynn and Holli are nothing but bitches who only care about themselves and the money they get. They let the residents lay in piss all day, because as long as they lay there that's more money for them. Lynn had her boyfriend way before her husband died and I wouldn't put it past her to be the one who killed the poor man. They tell everyone to be harder on the aids the kitchen and house keeping"to see how long they last" Those employees now come in just to piss them off and torture them. Holli is just as bad as Lynn she likes to use facebook to run her mouth, but yet can't do it to your face. The back stabbing bitch thinks that she does no wrong and is such a christian but yet lies out her ass? WOW! I would never look up to her. That nursing home is a death trap. Anyone ever wondered why they keep getting sued? Well, just ask Lynn how many "accidents" they have had. I wouldn't put my dead dog in there. I cant wait till they get shut down so those residents will have a better chance at staying alive. So if Lynn or Holli is reading this FUCK YOU!
forrmer worker

United States

#14 Jul 22, 2011
I worked there for half a shift and left told Lynn I would not treat those people the way they where being treated and I refused to work with people who where did she care no my advise if you have a family member there move them asap
Old Patriot

Hagerhill, KY

#15 Jul 22, 2011
what ever happened to that sheila prater????
djshady

Virgie, KY

#16 Jul 23, 2011
Whatever happened to Norma that used to work there?
Another Ex worker

Pikeville, KY

#17 Aug 18, 2011
That is the absolute truth as far as the nasty way they treat their patients. Oh she is so nice and kind to the families when they are first admitted, but after that, forget it! If you complain about your family member, she doesn't believe it and certainly doesn't ask the nurse aides, who are usually out back on their every 1/2 hour smoke break. Patients have bed sores, yell out in pain, smell because they don't get regular baths. Did you know these patients do not get daily baths! They have to lay in their own urine and feces at night, because the nightshift workers are too busy either outside or in their breakroom. They are never taken care of at night, but that still not saying much about the day workers. Lynn hires these 18 and 19 year old young girls who have no ideal what it is truly like to worker as a CNA. And if she has her picks she will take them out for "drinks" on their 21st birthdays. If she likes you, you do nothing and get by with it, if not, you work your ass off and still get treated like crap! I would never recommend this place to anyone to take anyone that they loved to live. Only take the ones that you don't give a crap about, because thats how they're treated. If Lynn worried more about the patients and less about how she can steal from the company, maybe it would be an ok place. That nursing home's money is what she used to remodel her home, buys her gasoline and anything else she thinks she needs. If the nursing home gets it, so does her home!!
Mary Ann

Hagerhill, KY

#18 Mar 31, 2012
Is this the bow legged Lynn Fletcher that I know
What

Virgie, KY

#19 Mar 31, 2012
Elaine Hunter is no longer at the nursing home? What happen to her?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two Words (Nov '13) 36 min whatimeisit 1,123
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 51 min Jay 151,373
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr Democrat 1,782
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Khatru 130,575
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr Trucked on by 680
McGuire's Brickhouse Bash (Nov '13) 4 hr tangls 25
You Want Hard Times? Then, Vote For Grimes! 5 hr No Longer A Dem 357
Lisa minix 6 hr The Real Maggie 90
•••
•••
•••

Prestonsburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Prestonsburg People Search