Is there a Suboxone doctor or clinic that is less than $200 a month?

Posted in the Prestonsburg Forum

Trying to help

Winchester, KY

#1 Dec 14, 2010
I've been trying to help my friend find an affordable clinic or doctor. So far all I'm seeing is 300 a month is the cheapest. If you go, where do you go? What do you pay? How often do you have to go? And finally what all does a visit entail? He doesn't have insurance or medicaid.
Sorry

Martin, KY

#2 Dec 14, 2010
I don't think they take insurance anyway.
yesthereis

Hazard, KY

#3 May 4, 2011
Meta Medical center is $100mth...but its $450mth to start...than $100mth afterwards.....the 450 is split like this: pay 250 1st visit for 1 week, than go back after week up pay $100 for 2 weeks, than pay $100 for mth.its in pikeville ky...really good doctors too, Dr Carmen and Ronnie Parker. Dont know the number right off if your on the internet looking at this just google search it...hope this helps...
Marco

Coraopolis, PA

#4 May 5, 2011
Your friend is just another hillbilly drughead. I noticed you never mention what the friend is seeking "treatment" for.
myopinion

Hazard, KY

#5 May 15, 2011
Marco wrote:
Your friend is just another hillbilly drughead. I noticed you never mention what the friend is seeking "treatment" for.
apparently you didnt read the subject he wrote so u need to pay close attention before popping off at the mouth ok...it says in plain bold letters up there "is there a SUBOXONE doctor or clinic less than 200mth?" that means what? duh? it means he is looking to come off opiates, he is looking for suboxone...why must he write it again???? ppl on topix kill me with their smartass remarks when someone is asking for help...i was always taught if you dont have anything good to say, dont say anything at all"...yeah i sounded smartass because ignorant ppl piss me off!
misb5

Winchester, KY

#6 May 17, 2011
You are just going from one drug to another . The only way to truley get off the stuff is to get detoxed and then long term rehab . Then you truley must want to or nothing will work . Suboxone is just a legal drug and leads no where . I don't think the Doctors here care or they would not set up these clinics . Every thing anymore is about money . Do you really know any one that got off drugs with drugs ? Any one that got off all the stuff .I am not being a smart a$$ just real .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Willard Kidd--Floyd co. Jail (Aug '09) 56 min Willards-Wife 9
Add a word drop a word (Aug '11) 1 hr Analog man 4,310
Best Food in P burg? 4 hr American 18
So happy I got out and away from pburg 4 hr Grimm 6
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr BRAIN STORM 131,599
Conley Fork Bridge 7 hr Getover it 14
longranch 8 hr fullsack 1
Prestonsburg Dating
Find my Match

Prestonsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Prestonsburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Prestonsburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:16 pm PST