about time

Phelps, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

one less place to have to worry about drunks & druggies hanging out.
Hardline

Pinckney, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

about time wrote:
one less place to have to worry about drunks & druggies hanging out.
Yep. Now if they could just wipe the entire county out our problems would be solved.
no way

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Thats were they made there money !! If so they r stupid !!!!!!
Sad

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

15 unemployed and 200 homeless !
good riddance

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

They ran off all the drunks so they can renovate and charge more money for the rooms. Yes they made money from the bar but often got the rooms trashed
while costing hundreds to repair.
Hardline

Pinckney, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

good riddance wrote:
They ran off all the drunks so they can renovate and charge more money for the rooms. Yes they made money from the bar but often got the rooms trashed
Why would people stay there? Why pay more on top of that? They are lining up for the flea market tours and all those awesome concerts at the mac. Very reason we can have anything is ignorance like this.
silly

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

They will go under in only a matter of time without the bar.Nothing goes on in this city worth attending so who is going to pay for an over priced room without a view.They really screwed the people that worked there also.They gave no notice but a sign on the door.Its only a matter of time untill they run it into the ground or re-open the bar.Thats where they made most of the money people drinking , hanging out and renting rooms.
silly

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

good riddance wrote:
If any of the rooms got trashed they have your credit card/bank card on file and can charge you for any damages.They made thousands on the bar now it's only a matter of time .Pretty soon prestonsburg will be a ghost town.
ewww

East Point, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

that place will be missed by lots of us classy females but it was probably for the best because nobody went there anyway bc it has been taken over by druggie h0es who are nasty they belong in a place like coyote den or seasons inn bc they are trash
lol

Phelps, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

silly wrote:
<quoted text>
If any of the rooms got trashed they have your credit card/bank card on file and can charge you for any damages.They made thousands on the bar now it's only a matter of time .Pretty soon prestonsburg will be a ghost town.
So nice that you worked there and could tell us that...... wait I bet you didn't and just thought you would share that. Truth is nothing was evern done about the rooms being trashed because that skank bar was pulling in all the money.
silly

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Judged:

ewww wrote:
that place will be missed by lots of us classy females but it was probably for the best because nobody went there anyway bc it has been taken over by druggie h0es who are nasty they belong in a place like coyote den or seasons inn bc they are trash
It has nothing to do with "who is classy or trashy" it was a place to go hang out with friends, dance your cares away, sing your heart out on karaoke night and laugh your cares away on comedy night.A place you could actually go and be social! No I didn't work there but know many that have some their entire lives that they just tossed out without notice.In a city where we have nothing to do it was nice to know you could at least go their for a drink,watch some sports,dancing / hanging out, listen to our locals sing their hearts out or enjoy the comedians they brought in each week.Think about it what does prestonsburg have? The MAC - nothing ever goes on there (money wasted when it could of put in a YMCA or something useful for the entire community.Jenny Wiley festival? Sure it brings in a few but mostly locals - no renting rooms there. The drag races? Those will not be around in the winter and people would perfect to stay in paintsville where there is more things to do & more places to shop at besides Walmart.

Sure I've seen some disgusting drunks there but those are everywhere. I guess Reno's and seasons are happy about this. Iam wondering tho who in the hell they have directing them ? Because they are only hurting the hotel and the rest of the employees because only a matter of time!(wait & watch)
Remodeling

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

I called, they are only do remodeling. They will re-open soon they said.
more info

Phelps, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Remodeling wrote:
Not one person there knows when and if any reopening will be. In fact the new owners aren't asnwering any questions even from the employees.
livewire

Lovely, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

silly wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe the only way to get rid of jerry fannin
Just saying

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Remodeling wrote:
The bar is closed for good!!!!
silly

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Yes I know ppl that work there and they also said the bar is closed indefinitely
chud II

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

livewire wrote:
<quoted text>maybe the only way to get rid of jerry fannin
good,get rid of the trashie place,next maybe all these mexican places that serve drinks-pig n a poke too,pork with pill head server's,then that drunk'in fitzers' reno's an while we're at it follow all of those fat f@#K city cops and see where they go an eat an drink(I KNOW IT"S NOT SUBWAY)an close it to.com e on people rise up ,take a stand ,lets all go vegan ,and just wear white ,and stone anyone who drinks or dances,join me at cityhall;in white this laborday weekend=must bring proof that your a narc,cop,or live at stonecreast=R>S>V>P to dispatch.
The original

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

chud II wrote:
<quoted text>good,get rid of the trashie place,next maybe all these mexican places that serve drinks-pig n a poke too,pork with pill head server's,then that drunk'in fitzers' reno's an while we're at it follow all of those fat f@#K city cops and see where they go an eat an drink(I KNOW IT"S NOT SUBWAY)an close it to.com e on people rise up ,take a stand ,lets all go vegan ,and just wear white ,and stone anyone who drinks or dances,join me at cityhall;in white this laborday weekend=must bring proof that your a narc,cop,or live at stonecreast=R>S>V>P to dispatch.
It's foot loose.
chud II

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

The original wrote:
<quoted text>
It's foot loose.
and fancy free....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Prestonsburg Forum right now

Search the Prestonsburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min Khatru 123,213
Double Letter Word Game (Aug '12) 48 min Doug77 1,557
Two Words 51 min WIT2 585
The Alphabet Game. (Nov '12) 55 min WIT2 1,407
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr LIbEralS 25,982
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr GOTP 139,117
Bull creek flea market government scammers 1 hr haha 14
•••
•••
•••
•••

Prestonsburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Prestonsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE