Meth Lab in Prestonsburg

Williamson, WV

#1 May 11, 2012
Well one former Chief of Police said (We don't have any drugs in P-Burg). WEell did they did or did they not find a meth lab in Lancer last week??????????
REHAbmike

Belfry, KY

#2 May 11, 2012
MIKE SHAKE AND BACK LOWE AND BILL THEIF SHELL,
REHAbmike

Belfry, KY

#3 May 11, 2012
need to shut that car wash down ,because all workers are drug heads
One who knows

Richmond, KY

#4 May 12, 2012
Sounds to me like Mike is singing like a canary. Didn't take him long to roll over on Zemo, did it? His other partners in crime better be hightailing it outa Floyd Co. He will tell everything he knows to make a deal for himself.
HaHa

Georgetown, KY

#5 May 12, 2012
Mike didn't have to sing like a canary to make a deal cause his family got him out.....You people need to grow up & leave Mike alone....He does have problems but over all he's a real good guy if your on his good side....
adammmmmm

Belfry, KY

#6 May 13, 2012
A REAL GOOD GUY??????????LOL ON THE RIVER BANK MAKING METH ,A REAL GOOD GUY??????????REAL GOOD GUY??????????PROBLEMS ?HES GOT MORE THEN PROBLENS,
Official

Tuscaloosa, AL

#7 May 14, 2012
Well I think everyone knows Prestonsburg is ate up with drugs. I don't know what idiot said we didn't have any but they're clearly wrong! I know of at least 15 houses to buy pills from.
adam

Belfry, KY

#8 May 16, 2012
mike is a good boy,he way been down building a sand castle ,leave him alone he gos to church ,if he wants to do meth its his life not yours ,but dont think he would do anything like that bill is a good man too he wash my car and does a great job,james is a great guy too ,leave these boys be

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr heymf 131,397
married man cheating 3 hr hate cheaters 1
Fannin Sued 4 hr Simple 5
In defense of MAYOR FANNIN 4 hr Moon gazer 33
who was arrested in 5 hr concerned parent 1
Add a word drop a word (Aug '11) 5 hr Jessie Hope 4,273
Mitch McConnell is against the coal miner 6 hr Wise Eagle-Solid ... 4
Prestonsburg Dating
Find my Match

Prestonsburg Jobs