Next Last
just wondering

United States

#1 Aug 13, 2009
just wondering what ppl think about dairy queen
truth

United States

#2 Aug 13, 2009
Well the Paintsville Dairy Queen has the best food ever. The morning hours at the Prestonsburg Dairy Queen consist of a bunch of dirty old men( James Risner) trying to pick up little girls.
Bob

Waco, KY

#3 Aug 13, 2009
Dairy Queen in Prestonsburg is very clean, has very nice employees, and the best food. Paintsville used to be really good, but now the legend outlives the actual service and food. Hot dogs Dairy Cheer are better than the hot dogs at Paintsville Dairy Queen.
virginia

Forest Hills, KY

#4 Aug 13, 2009
I think that prestonsburg dairy queen is one of the best places to work in prestonsburg. I mean the mangers are the best, it's not hard to make friends while their. I have some of the best friends a girl couls ever have when I worked their, not to mention that johnny is one of the most esay going bosses around. Dairy Queen is also the cleanest restaurnt in town, I loved working their it has always been my fav and will always continue to be my fav. I hope that everyone can go to eat their for breakfast and just see how hard that erma, misty, mikey, john boy, lily, and johnny esp, work to make sure that everyone is waited on, their that order is correct, because you wil not eat at hardies, or mc donalds, and get the service you get at dairy queen, so read this before everyone judges it. O yeah did I mention how johnny and all the employees make sure that prestonsburg high school is always taking care of during football season.
yummmmmmy

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Aug 14, 2009
I just love DQ biscuts and gravy, with a scrambled egg on top. I grew up on that stuff!! Its the best breakfest from a fast food joint by far! two thumbs up
nadda problem

Pikeville, KY

#6 Aug 19, 2009
i think their food has went down the drain.. and at times i was there it ended in the trash.. their burgers (might be the cheese)taste nasty like its old and dry.. deff not what they used to be .. and for the chicken strip basket thats was my favorite but now the pieces are so small they might as well call em nuggets
Queen Bee

Inez, KY

#7 Aug 21, 2009
Dairy Queen in P-burg can't make Ice Cream Cakes....I got one from there and I was supposed to have a deer on it and it looked like a brown blob...From now on I will get my cakes from Martin
post op

Paintsville, KY

#8 Nov 30, 2009
if u like the biscuits u should try the the guy in the red pickup down there every mornin
Sallie

Inez, KY

#9 Nov 30, 2009
virginia wrote:
I think that prestonsburg dairy queen is one of the best places to work in prestonsburg. I mean the mangers are the best, it's not hard to make friends while their. I have some of the best friends a girl couls ever have when I worked their, not to mention that johnny is one of the most esay going bosses around. Dairy Queen is also the cleanest restaurnt in town, I loved working their it has always been my fav and will always continue to be my fav. I hope that everyone can go to eat their for breakfast and just see how hard that erma, misty, mikey, john boy, lily, and johnny esp, work to make sure that everyone is waited on, their that order is correct, because you wil not eat at hardies, or mc donalds, and get the service you get at dairy queen, so read this before everyone judges it. O yeah did I mention how johnny and all the employees make sure that prestonsburg high school is always taking care of during football season.
Totally agree! Nice since the remodel, I like that they have ketchup and mustard bottles on the tables. Everyone seems nice, good food and I love that they support the Blackcats!
oldpervs

Ransom, KY

#10 Dec 1, 2009
truth wrote:
Well the Paintsville Dairy Queen has the best food ever. The morning hours at the Prestonsburg Dairy Queen consist of a bunch of dirty old men( James Risner) trying to pick up little girls.
don't forget johnny too he is a big pervert that acts innocenct for his wife. he quote would like to lick her like a lollipop. he has said to james and old tom hicks is a pervert too. tom always asks those girls for their numbers and do they want to ride in is red vette. these guys think they are sexy. they make my stomach turn. then they get out in the community and act like preachers and pillows of the communities. they would f*uck a young girl in a heart beat if they would let them. sicking.....
lilolme

Blue River, KY

#11 Dec 1, 2009
Not only do the handsome older men have a wonderful talent of flirting with beautiful women, I've noticed that the women flirt back!!! U younger guys are just jealous!! Now that too funny...lol

“Never gonna get me down.”

Since: Sep 09

Salyersville, KY

#12 Dec 2, 2009
i work at pburg dq and i think its pretty great i worked at KFC b4 and theirs DEF no comparison dq wins hands down. we have the best managers and emplyees and we do the best we can to serve ppl and make them happy. and technically paintsville dq isnt really a dq from what ive heard they just pay to use our name thats y the hotdogs and some other food taste different.
yeah

Blue River, KY

#13 Dec 2, 2009
Paintsville has a much better hotdog, sauce, coleslaw, onions, ummy!!! Pburg wheres the slaw?
i know

Jackson, KY

#14 Dec 3, 2009
oldpervs wrote:
<quoted text>
don't forget johnny too he is a big pervert that acts innocenct for his wife. he quote would like to lick her like a lollipop. he has said to james and old tom hicks is a pervert too. tom always asks those girls for their numbers and do they want to ride in is red vette. these guys think they are sexy. they make my stomach turn. then they get out in the community and act like preachers and pillows of the communities. they would f*uck a young girl in a heart beat if they would let them. sicking.....
u r wrong tom hasnt had a vette for 2 or 3 years now everyone down there that r regular customers joke and cut up thats what make it fun to work ,,,a good workl enviroment will be good service if u dont like the people at dq then stay the hell out
wats up

Paintsville, KY

#15 Dec 3, 2009
i like the service there too it is a good place to pick up a girl but its hard because all of the old men try to cukle u like they got it like that
Mike

Paintsville, KY

#16 Dec 3, 2009
Prestonsburg DQ is a good resturant but they need to change that crapy canned hotdog sauce back to a homemade type sauce. I wouldn't mind paying alittle more for a hotdog with better sauce. Eveything else is Great!!!!
kitty

Ransom, KY

#17 Dec 4, 2009
i know wrote:
<quoted text>u r wrong tom hasnt had a vette for 2 or 3 years now everyone down there that r regular customers joke and cut up thats what make it fun to work ,,,a good workl enviroment will be good service if u dont like the people at dq then stay the hell out
i have not been back there since i overheard these 3 sitting at a table discussing what they would like to do to a young girl that worked there. wonder what flavor she was???lmao are you mad because you are one they wanted to lick? they are pervs and if you take up for them then you are no better. f*uck u if you don't like it. THEY ARE PERVERTS!!!! usually the truth does hurt. oh i forgot they are men with money ---except johnny wait no he has a little more charla is now a nurse---but anyyyyways & pillow of our great community. but i will give them this they are just one among many in this big old world. but i said is the truth. like it good---don't well to hell with you. don't like what i say stay the hell off of topix plain and simple. don't care what you say back----DON'T CARE.
wats up

Paintsville, KY

#18 Dec 4, 2009
kitty u sound mad that the men werent talkin bout u but anyways stay away from there u might be losin weight since ur not eatin all that grease haha
Grammar police

Prestonsburg, KY

#19 Dec 4, 2009
I can usually deal with bad grammar, but come on!!! The correct expression is pillar of the community. Who the heck ever heard of a "pillow" of the community? Seriously? Maybe some of you should try finishing high school, or at least reading a book every now and then. It's no wonder every other state in the nation thinks we're all a bunch of morons.
pimpin

Paintsville, KY

#20 Dec 4, 2009
wow nice name grammar man. go to school u might find someone who cares about grammar and i thought this topix was about d q not deez nutz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two Words (Nov '13) 1 hr whatimeisit 1,422
Double Letter Word Game (Aug '12) 1 hr whatimeisit 2,223
Add a word drop a word (Aug '11) 1 hr whatimeisit 4,274
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr heymf 131,397
married man cheating 6 hr hate cheaters 1
Fannin Sued 7 hr Simple 5
In defense of MAYOR FANNIN 7 hr Moon gazer 33
Prestonsburg Dating
Find my Match

Prestonsburg Jobs