Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,677

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#66711 Aug 8, 2012
I see that Rattlesnake Pete has an impostor and new stalker nipping at his tail. What's up with that mess?

Sorry Pete. Have you reported it? Some people just live to cause trouble. Makes ya wonder, if they'd put as much effort into something positive, how much better off the world would be?

Gotta go check the nesting boxes right now.. I feel like fresh eggs this morning for breakfast. Gonna boil the rest of what's in the fridge for "egg salet" later on today. And you all have me craving some corn on the cob now.. Local veggie stand, here we come!!

#66712 Aug 8, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Censorship, gotta love it. Several page of troll free post, what an improvement. I bet I can even typo a word without a full on assault from the troll trenchs. A topic is a starting point for a conversation, and a good conversation may cover a multitude of topics along the way which is how this thread continues to grow, so thanks to the mods for the logic in stopping the abusive users.
Ok, so havea great day people.
Morning to ya, Hemp!

#66713 Aug 8, 2012
Hi AW! Didn't realize you weren't partial to cats, LOL!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#66714 Aug 8, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Hi AW! Didn't realize you weren't partial to cats, LOL!
I don't hate cats, but I don't love them either and just prefer they stay away from the birds.

#66715 Aug 8, 2012
I agree with you there. My cat is a strange one. Never has brought a bird home, but 'used' to bring me rodents. I say 'used' to because apparently he's too fat and happy now with all that Purina Cat Chow in his belly to bother being a real cat, hehe! Not that I mind, I love the birds I feed here. BTW, the hummingbirds are already hard at work flitting around my feeders this morning!! So awesome!!

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#66716 Aug 8, 2012
You're right Hempburn... I reckon I should use a little self control and not reply back to dumbchit.

This word censorship is a much more complicated word than it used to be back in the 70s and 80s. I'm pretty sure most of us know what it means. The meaning of the word harassment and the phrase "free speech" have both also been twisted over the years.

Now people refer to some harassment as expressing free speech.

And when someones "so called free speech" which is really "harassment" is quelled through moderation it is referred to as "censorship".

If that is indeed censorship then it looks like it must be a required and necessary part of forum life.

The folks that seem to be more broke up about it than anyone are the very ones that need...censored?
baron von fahrfrompoopin

Enfield, IL

#66717 Aug 8, 2012
qwerty wrote:
<quoted text>When they outlaw cats....only outlaws will have cats....
THAT is friggin hilarious!!! Bbbbbaaaahhhahahaha.
Bird Killer

London, KY

#66722 Aug 8, 2012
You guys did something to the Great One, didn't you?
The Una Farter Fan Club Livingston chapter is launching a full investigation into the whole sorted affair. Criminal charges may be pending.
This stupid thread is still on my home forum, and the Great one is gone. Such a travesty of twisted justice.
That's whats wrong with this country. People like you guys are not the solution, you're the problem.
One of the few people worth reading a word from is gone, but you nutz are still here.
We will get to the bottom of this.
Great One; If you're out there, we miss you Sir.
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

#66724 Aug 8, 2012
Aww yes, people came and people go. Found a dead Hummingbird the other day. LMFAO

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

#66725 Aug 8, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
I see that Rattlesnake Pete has an impostor and new stalker nipping at his tail. What's up with that mess?
Sorry Pete. Have you reported it? Some people just live to cause trouble. Makes ya wonder, if they'd put as much effort into something positive, how much better off the world would be?
Gotta go check the nesting boxes right now.. I feel like fresh eggs this morning for breakfast. Gonna boil the rest of what's in the fridge for "egg salet" later on today. And you all have me craving some corn on the cob now.. Local veggie stand, here we come!!
Following me to this thread, he is like a little kid running out on a busy street to catch a ball. He has now exposed himself to the scrutiny of the Mods and is on "report".
Wombat

Williamsburg, KY

#66726 Aug 8, 2012
Drama drama drama!

Can't people just cut up and laugh once in a while?

“peace...”

Madisonville, Ky

#66727 Aug 8, 2012
Wombat wrote:
Drama drama drama!
Can't people just cut up and laugh once in a while?
For sure, they just need to do it in their own name.
Bird Killer

London, KY

#66731 Aug 8, 2012
What did you guys do to the Great One? Release him immediately!
GRRRRRRRR I am very pissed off at all of you.
You took the one thing that made me laugh away!
Why? GRRRRRRRR You people are so mean! I might even start cussing. I am so pissed off right now.
Bring back The Great Una Farter!
Good grief.
schooldays

Elizabethtown, KY

#66733 Aug 8, 2012
i think its due to the hormonal imbalance of the ozone layer

“I can c u”

Since: Dec 11

look deep into my eyes

#66734 Aug 8, 2012
yes UNA was the life of this thread sad to see such as this but I can remember when I first come on this thread everybody was bashin but I guess it will die now
Haha

United States

#66735 Aug 8, 2012
Last thanksgiving I saw so many dead turkeys. The government is hiding something!
Imposter

Somerset, KY

#66736 Aug 8, 2012
This thread sucks now. I bet it will die soon.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#66737 Aug 8, 2012
Well for those of us that like to follow earthquake news, Los Angeles is doing a LOT of shaking today...

“peace...”

Madisonville, Ky

#66740 Aug 8, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I don't care what you post or what you drink or smoke and I am not a dictator, but I do reserve the right to post what ever pleases me. I believe in "live and let live" so if you want to be regular or irregular, suit yourself.
The best posts are always saved for the corners, I brace this one.
trusted

Morgantown, KY

#66742 Aug 8, 2012
Hey , nite to you all.
It has been a wild one, to say the least.
I try to make life better for others, but seem to make it worse, for myself. lol
Been busy , much still needs to be done, though. Does anyone know how to clone yourself?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prestonsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kinzer Guy DOUG 34 min Ransack 4
Doug and Les 37 min Ransack 1
Fannin Sued 1 hr yupp 2
Add a word drop a word (Aug '11) 5 hr Jennifer Renee 4,270
Who should I vote for in the Prestonsburg City ... 5 hr Righty 10
Double Letter Word Game (Aug '12) 5 hr Jennifer Renee 2,222
Two Words (Nov '13) 5 hr Jennifer Renee 1,421
Prestonsburg Dating
Find my Match

Prestonsburg Jobs